PDA

View Full Version : Peja Stojakob!tch

BRHornet45
03-02-2009, 09:38 AM
sons I am really fed up this morning already. I am reading threads on other Hornets message boards about Peja and there are some people who will defend him no matter what. If the dude isn't at least hitting his wide open shots (which he gets at least 5+ a game), then he is damn near completely worthless to our team. He can't create his own shot, can't score off the dribble, can't draw fouls, and he can't even play half ass decent defense. In the past, all of his flaws can easily be overlooked because 90% of the time he would hit his open shots. however now he can't do shit ... shooting 17-58 (29%) from the 3 point line since the All Star break.

sons my main beef is that many Hornets fans will not even consider hating on Peja for his suck assness. They will make excuses for him and claim that he is just "in a slump" whenever reality is, he just flat out sucks now. Everyone knows that Peja, even whenever he was in his prime, NEVER shows up against quality teams so that makes it even worse. But now he can't even deliver against bullshit teams. sons I have just came to the conclusion that the reason many people will bend over backwards making excuses for Peja is because he is the "white guy" in the starting lineup. why else sons? please tell me

Nick, the Nazi
03-02-2009, 09:58 AM
You racist prick. Should've Zyklon B your ass.

DrHouse
03-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Sons.

Peja Stojabrick, Sasha Vujabrick.......get these fucking Euro-trash faggots the fuck out of the NBA.

Red Hawk #21
03-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Sons.

Peja Stojabrick, Sasha Vujabrick.......get these fucking Euro-trash faggots the fuck out of the NBA.

Honestly, I think that was racist.

IronMexican
03-02-2009, 11:46 AM
It's not. Fucking Sasha, I hate that guy so much.

DrHouse
03-02-2009, 11:51 AM
I seriously do not like Sasha Vujacic.

I think he represents the ultimate in pussiness and he's truly a disgrace to the Laker team and organization this season with his dumbass fouling and horrendous shooting. The guy quite frankly does not belong in this league.

We should have kept Radman.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Honestly, I think that was racist.

Honestly I think it's someone disappointed with the direction the NBA is headed in with these Eurofucks ruining the league.

Dinamita
03-02-2009, 11:55 AM
vujabitch is to busy deciding what color hair band to wear instead of working on his shot..

mQPAF0hyhOY

agh what a faggot!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 11:55 AM
And racism means you are smearing a race, last I checked European isn't a race.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 11:58 AM
sons I have just came to the conclusion that the reason many people will bend over backwards making excuses for Peja is because he is the "white guy" in the starting lineup. why else sons? please tell me

That might sound racist but there's some truth to excuses being made for white players.

IronMexican
03-02-2009, 12:01 PM
I can't believe I just watched a 3 minute video on Sasha Vujacic and headbands.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 12:06 PM
I can't believe I just watched a 3 minute video on Sasha Vujacic and headbands.

Who's the ugly ass trick sitting next to him?

IronMexican
03-02-2009, 12:09 PM
His website editor. Man, Laker forums get unbearable with the Sasha groupies sometimes.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 12:12 PM
His website editor. Man, Laker forums get unbearable with the Sasha groupies sometimes.

I find a lot of the Parker groupies on this forum just as bad. Parker is the one Spurs player I have no respect for.

TheProfessor
03-02-2009, 12:28 PM
I find a lot of the Parker groupies on this forum just as bad. Parker is the one Spurs player I have no respect for.
:lol Out of all Spurs' players (Bowen and Horry come immediately to mind for Suns' fans), why in the world would it be Parker that you'd have no respect for? It's not his fault he has groupies.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 12:31 PM
:lol Out of all Spurs' players (Bowen and Horry come immediately to mind for Suns' fans), why in the world would it be Parker that you'd have no respect for? It's not his fault he has groupies.

Because Bowen and Horry are hard workers who maximized what they can do for a winning team. I hate them but I respect them.

Parker I don't respect partially because when I can't stand the amount of groupies a player has I hate the player, I think Parker is extremely overrated, and could be a lot better than he is.

IronMexican
03-02-2009, 12:31 PM
I probably wouldn't hate Sasha as much if there weren't so many people quick to defend anything he does.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 12:33 PM
I probably wouldn't hate Sasha as much if there weren't so many people quick to defend anything he does.

Same thing with me and Amare.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 12:35 PM
And I also can't stand Ginobili but it's pretty hard to not respect his intensity and grit. Players who play through injuries like his should always be respected to some extent.

TheProfessor
03-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Because Bowen and Horry are hard workers who maximized what they can do for a winning team. I hate them but I respect them.

Parker I don't respect partially because when I can't stand the amount of groupies a player has I hate the player, I think Parker is extremely overrated, and could be a lot better than he is.
Damn, that's harsh. I don't like that the guy gets hate for his wife, groupies, being French, etc. I could understand the "overrated" thing a bit more (his lax defense drives me up the wall sometimes).

Dinamita
03-02-2009, 12:38 PM
we should of re-signed ronny instead of vujabrick..

stretch
03-02-2009, 12:40 PM

why the shit did they nickname him "the machine"?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Damn, that's harsh. I don't like that the guy gets hate for his wife, groupies, being French, etc. I could understand the "overrated" thing a bit more (his lax defense drives me up the wall sometimes).

He's overrated in my mind because most of his points are scored off pick and rolls with the best power forward of all time, I think we all know his D sucks. His passing skills are horrible for a PG and he's not a versatile scorer at all. He's a product of a system to a large extent, that coupled with the fact people consider him a top tier PG is what bugs me.

IronMexican
03-02-2009, 12:44 PM
I think it was Joel Meyers or Stu Lantz who gave him the name.

Dinamita - I feel more comfortable with Powell in the game. He has a better shot, and is a lot more consistent.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 12:44 PM
why the shit did they nickname him "the machine"?

Because he's so consistent, HE'S A FRIGGIN MACHINE!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 12:45 PM

Dinamita - I feel more comfortable with Powell in the game. He has a better shot, and is a lot more consistent.

IT was their play by play commentator who did whichever one that is.....he and the Suns play by play guy (Leander) are horrible to listen to and their nicknames always suck.

TheProfessor
03-02-2009, 12:47 PM
He's overrated in my mind because most of his points are scored off pick and rolls with the best power forward of all time, I think we all know his D sucks. His passing skills are horrible for a PG and he's not a versatile scorer at all. He's a product of a system to a large extent, that coupled with the fact people consider him a top tier PG is what bugs me.
Don't forget this hilariously arrogant interview: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114981

Dinamita
03-02-2009, 12:48 PM

same i love powell. but we would be better off right now with ronny instead of sasha..
imagine our bench mob with ronny at center powell at pf.. we'd have better defense!!

Hemotivo
03-02-2009, 12:58 PM
I seriously do not like Sasha Vujacic.

I think he represents the ultimate in pussiness and he's truly a disgrace to the Laker team and organization this season with his dumbass fouling and horrendous shooting. The guy quite frankly does not belong in this league.

:tu

Ghazi
03-02-2009, 01:08 PM
sons I am really fed up this morning already. I am reading threads on other Hornets message boards about Peja and there are some people who will defend him no matter what. If the dude isn't at least hitting his wide open shots (which he gets at least 5+ a game), then he is damn near completely worthless to our team. He can't create his own shot, can't score off the dribble, can't draw fouls, and he can't even play half ass decent defense. In the past, all of his flaws can easily be overlooked because 90% of the time he would hit his open shots. however now he can't do shit ... shooting 17-58 (29%) from the 3 point line since the All Star break.

sons my main beef is that many Hornets fans will not even consider hating on Peja for his suck assness. They will make excuses for him and claim that he is just "in a slump" whenever reality is, he just flat out sucks now. Everyone knows that Peja, even whenever he was in his prime, NEVER shows up against quality teams so that makes it even worse. But now he can't even deliver against bullshit teams. sons I have just came to the conclusion that the reason many people will bend over backwards making excuses for Peja is because he is the "white guy" in the starting lineup. why else sons? please tell me

Will you shut the fuck up you sissy cuckold bitch. One day you're criticizing West cause he's struggling and the team was playing well without him and now you're criticizing a jump shooter for being in a slump? Who the fuck is next? You realize basketball teams rarely have 6-8 players playing well at the SAME TIME?

And of couse, your criticisms of David West, who indeed is a selfish thug pussy black hole, are foolish as he is averaging 26/10 over the last 5.... so now you revert to criticizing Peja?

puh muthafuckin leez.

IronMexican
03-02-2009, 01:11 PM
You want him to complain about a player when he is playing good? That's retarded.

BRHornet45
03-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Will you shut the fuck up you sissy cuckold bitch. One day you're criticizing West cause he's struggling and the team was playing well without him and now you're criticizing a jump shooter for being in a slump? Who the fuck is next? You realize basketball teams rarely have 6-8 players playing well at the SAME TIME?

And of couse, your criticisms of David West, who indeed is a selfish thug pussy black hole, are foolish as he is averaging 26/10 over the last 5.... so now you revert to criticizing Peja?

puh muthafuckin leez.

son how many times do I have to tell you to go play in traffic? you sissy little cuckold you. West is selfish. I have always said that. I have also always said that Peja was a one dimensional bitch player.

TheProfessor
03-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Well, Peja's 2/3 from beyond the arc at the half. Does that mean he's worth $13 million this evening?

sook
03-02-2009, 08:20 PM
BRhornet usually has a very insightful analysis on players, i didn't really expect it from him considering he is making me laugh most of the time, but props and i agreed with what you said abuot Peja :toast

TheProfessor
03-02-2009, 08:25 PM
BRhornet usually has a very insightful analysis on players, i didn't really expect it from him considering he is making me laugh most of the time, but props and i agreed with what you said abuot Peja :toast
Agreed, don't agree with anything he posts in the political forum, but he can surprise you when he talks about basketball. Another reason to never discuss politics...

Iraklis
03-03-2009, 12:26 AM
son how many times do I have to tell you to go play in traffic? you sissy little cuckold you. West is selfish. I have always said that. I have also always said that Peja was a one dimensional bitch player.

Dont hate on Peja, hate the Hornets management for overpaying him (and Scott for putting sentiment over business). Peja was a great player in his prime, but injuries and age have slowed him down. Btw rumour has it that he is at least a couple of years older than what his passport shows. Somewhere in Serbia a cunning agent is laughing his way to the bank having sold his rights from Red Star to PAOK for a cool $1 million some 15 years ago for a "16 year old prodigy". 16 year old my ass.

mystargtr34
03-03-2009, 12:32 AM

Lmao.

mystargtr34
03-03-2009, 12:35 AM

What? I thought he would be the guy you would MOST respect, after what hes done to Nash for the last 5 years.

I think hes at about 35-12 on 60% against Nash in their 15 playoff games since 2004.