-Gray Maynard vs. Jim Miller
-Matt Brown vs. Pete Sell

Preliminary Bouts:
-Brandon Vera vs. Mike Patt
-Kendall Grove vs. Jason Day
-Tim Boetsch vs. Jason Brilz
-Tamdan McCrory vs. Ryan Madigan
-Aaron Riley vs. Shane Nelson

I'm probably going to change my mind about the main event outcome three times today, but officially I'll stick with Jardine for the upset. Probably.

ATRAIN
03-02-2009, 03:30 PM
LOL my enemy Vera is on the Prelims!!! Pretty good card, I think ill have to order it and DVR it cause I have a girl coming over for a "movie". OH yeah and guys its not my UFC girl :(, things arent going well right now.

dallaskd
03-02-2009, 10:58 PM
weak thread... throw on a poster and ill spice up the rest.

Evan
03-02-2009, 11:07 PM
I cannot in good conscious recognize a official card thread without a poster.

This is a really good effing card tho.

dallaskd
03-02-2009, 11:12 PM
hows the new title?

mod life=thug life

djohn14
03-02-2009, 11:32 PM
I want a damn poster, and I want it now!

Evan
03-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Its like I see a thread here but I don't at the same time.

polandprzem
03-03-2009, 06:14 AM
Main Card Bouts:
-Quinton Jackson (#4 Light Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Keith Jardine (#8 Light Heavyweight in the World)*
-Gabriel Gonzaga (#8 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Shane Carwin
-Matt Hammil vs. Mark Munoz

desflood
03-03-2009, 12:01 PM
My thread's not fancy enough for you? Have to make it prettier? Bunch of teenage girls around here...

dbreiden83080
03-03-2009, 12:57 PM
I cannot in good conscious recognize a official card thread without a poster.

This is a really good effing card tho.

I want a damn poster, and I want it now!

weak thread... throw on a poster and ill spice up the rest.

Alright Alright, calm down ya bunch of crybabies.. :p:

http://dreamfighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/ufc96_500_medium.jpg

dbreiden83080
03-03-2009, 01:00 PM
My thread's not fancy enough for you? Have to make it prettier? Bunch of teenage girls around here...

This is the link if you wanna do a quick edit..

sa_butta
03-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Main Card Bouts:
-Quinton Jackson (#4 Light Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Keith Jardine (#8 Light Heavyweight in the World)*

desflood
03-03-2009, 01:13 PM
This is the link if you wanna do a quick edit..

Thanks, db, but I don't want to edit. I want the boys to stop whining like a bunch of metrosexual emos.

dbreiden83080
03-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks, db, but I don't want to edit. I want the boys to stop whining like a bunch of metrosexual emos.

:lmao

ATRAIN
03-03-2009, 02:26 PM

I liked it Des :)

ATRAIN
03-03-2009, 02:28 PM

Preliminary Bouts:

polandprzem
03-03-2009, 02:49 PM
About time that somebody put the poster in !

:clap

LEONARD
03-03-2009, 02:52 PM
-Quinton Jackson vs. Keith Jardine
-Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shane Carwin - heartless GG will get smashed
-Matt Hammil vs. Mark Munoz -
-Gray Maynard vs. Jim Miller - Miller Bros, son!!

djohn14
03-03-2009, 04:48 PM
-Matt Hammil vs. Mark Munoz-I can see Munoz winning though

Preliminary Bouts:

dbreiden83080
03-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Quinton Jackson vs. Keith Jardine (Page my Favorite 205 er.. Jardine has stepped up in the past but if Page comes in shape and focused, he'll KO him with one of his vicious hooks..

-Gabriel Gonzaga vs.Shane Carwin (Gotta think about this one)

-Matt Hammil vs. Mark Munoz-( Love Matt, can't ever pick against him)

Evan
03-03-2009, 05:39 PM

:p:

desflood
03-03-2009, 05:44 PM
:p:
I saw you in here earlier. Did it really take you all afternoon to come up with that witty comeback?

oligarchy
03-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Quinton Jackson vs. Keith Jardine - haha.
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shane Carwin
Matt Hammil vs. Mark Munoz
Gray Maynard vs. Jim Miller
Matt Brown vs. Pete Sell

Preliminary Bouts:
Brandon Vera vs. Mike Patt
Kendall Grove vs. Jason Day
Tim Boetsch vs. Jason Brilz
Tamdan McCrory vs. Ryan Madigan
Aaron Riley vs. Shane Nelson

Evan
03-03-2009, 06:55 PM
I saw you in here earlier. Did it really take you all afternoon to come up with that witty comeback?

Look...I never claimed to be smrt.

LEONARD
03-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Behind the scenes as Rampage preps...good stuff.
http://www.combatlifestyle.com/words/gdetail.php?id=149

desflood
03-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Strangely enough, there seems to be a power struggle brewing between Greg Jackson's camp and Dana White. Hit the link and go down to the third video - Dana White pre-fight press conference:

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=Multimedia.home

He makes it a point now to say that Jardine and Rashad Evans eventually will fight each other whenever he has one of them up on the press conf. table.

As usual, Rampage comes up with some good stuff :lol

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=8322&zoneid=13

desflood
03-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Weigh-ins are up live right now on mmaweekly.com if anybody's interested. You all get to hear my random thoughts while they're going on. Now you know what women are really thinking.

Vera looks like he hasn't an ounce of water left in his body. Tough weight cut...

Hamil looks like he's enjoying himself.

Matt Brown. My God, that man is hot.

259 1/2 for Carwin. That's a big boy.

LEONARD
03-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Carwin gonna wreck GG's ass...can't wait...

Brown is VERY hot...no doubt!

desflood
03-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Save the facetiousness, please. If every single one of you can drool over Carano in nearly every thread and I remain silent, I'd appreciate the same courtesy in return.

LEONARD
03-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Hey hey hey...ease up...it was a joke...

desflood
03-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I got that. That's why I didn't give you the flipoff emoticon.

LEONARD
03-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Ah, thanks for that...sugar-t's...

:fro

Evan
03-06-2009, 07:06 PM
someones getting all flirty^^^^

desflood
03-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Quite the sweet talker, isn't he.

dallaskd
03-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Main Card Bouts:
-Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shane Carwin
-Gray Maynard vs. Jim Miller - upset

Preliminary Bouts:

dallaskd
03-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Id really like to see Gonzaga take this fight to the ground.

LEONARD
03-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Quite the sweet talker, isn't he.

:monkey

polandprzem
03-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Id really like to see Gonzaga take this fight to the ground.
Me too

Hopeully carwin will pound him well

LEONARD
03-07-2009, 05:12 PM
People are betting Carwin pretty heavy based on how the line has moved over the last few days. I'm counting on him bigtime!

Evan
03-07-2009, 05:17 PM
uh oh

LEONARD
03-07-2009, 05:54 PM
uh oh

I threw out a 7 fight parlay for this one...$5 to win $210 if I go 7/7...why not? :lol

Evan
03-07-2009, 06:08 PM
are you meeting up with Kevin? If so where?

djohn14
03-07-2009, 07:11 PM
My friend is in Columbus at some sort of weight lifting competition, he wasnt aware UFC would be going there tonight. Here are some brief notes

*Arnold Sch-Im not even going to try...the actor...gov of California...you know "Ill be back" said hi!

*He saw/overheard Frank Mir giving Bobby Lashley armbar tips.

*He met/talked to Forrest Griffin and got an autorgraphed pic for him, and myself.

GO RAMPAGE!

Evan
03-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Main Card Bouts:
-Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shane Carwin

last minute!

dbreiden83080
03-07-2009, 10:01 PM
I think i am the only one that picked Gonzaga, and i really only did since he has more experience and nobody else was picking him, LOL.. Figured i'd show him a little love..

Evan
03-07-2009, 10:26 PM
he drives me nuts like Jardine...they both have incredible skills but are too inconsistent and screw up their divisions.

Evan
03-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Matt Hammil's post fight gave me chills...holy shit thats one good dude....

TwelveGs210
03-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Matt Hammil's post fight gave me chills...holy shit thats one good dude....

yeah, and he seemed pretty nonchalant about just killing munoz

Evan
03-07-2009, 11:11 PM
yeah, and he seemed pretty nonchalant about just killing munoz

A KO is a far cry from killing someone

what was he supposed to do? They have a swarm of doctors to do their job.

polandprzem
03-07-2009, 11:32 PM
U kiddin?

Devastation Carwin

TheTruth
03-07-2009, 11:56 PM
Carwin was rocked, but got damn he's an animal. Tough son of a bitch!

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 12:48 AM
I think i am the only one that picked Gonzaga, and i really only did since he has more experience and nobody else was picking him, LOL.. Figured i'd show him a little love..

No worries. Seems like I'm the only person that that doesn't think FakeDor's urine tastes like Tang & that he can't be beaten. :lol
It seems like I'm the only one these days that can think for myself & not allow someone else to make up my mind for me. Oh well, call me a man that makes up his own mind & doesn't let "experts" do it for me.

desflood
03-08-2009, 08:53 AM
From now on I will think twice about picking against Matt Hammil or Matt Brown. Both looked great. Gray Maynard was excellent. Yves Lavigne, however, looked terrible.

Jackson's camp had the right gameplan for Rampage and Jardine fought well, but Quinton obviously deserved the decision (29-28). Once again, Cecil Peoples, what the hell? Keith ends up exactly where he was before - too good for gatekeeper, not quite good enough for a title shot. At 33, that role probably feels pretty old to him. Sorry Machida, you're screwed again.

Carwin was impressive against an established heavyweight. I hate to jump on the bandwagon so early, though. The last hw to be this hyped was Vera and we all know how that turned out.

ATRAIN
03-08-2009, 11:20 AM
I think this is the first time I predicted every fight winner!!! Now its time to make ground on you guys in the predictions!!!

dbreiden83080
03-08-2009, 11:31 AM
That Gonzaga fight was nuts, he had it and then suddeny he didn't have it.. He'll never get on track as a consistant fighter it seems..

My Boy Hammil with another nice win. People counting him out after the Franklin loss are making a mistake. He wasn't ready for that fight, but he's a beast and getting better with with each fight. And what a class act he is..

The Page and Jardine fight, i thought was meh. I thought it would be better. Page needs to mix it up more with Rashad. He head hunted way too much in that fight. I know he is so powerul he wants to stand and trade but he's got way more skills than what he showed. That said Jardine, is so damn awkward he makes a lot of guys looks bad. You seem to need to get him early like Houston and Wandy did, or prepare to have a hell of a time figuring him out the rest of the way.

Page and Evans should be good. 5 RDS to get to him. Train hard Page and Knock his ass out..

tlongII
03-08-2009, 12:05 PM
WTF was the deal with the ref in the Matt Brown fight? It looked like he stopped the fight and then he let Brown just destroy the dude. That ref should be suspended.

Evan
03-08-2009, 12:14 PM
WTF was the deal with the ref in the Matt Brown fight? It looked like he stopped the fight and then he let Brown just destroy the dude. That ref should be suspended.

Dana went off on him in the post fight press conference

http://i40.tinypic.com/ab2gsi.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/MattHamillKTFOMarkMunozUFC96.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/ShaneCarwinKOsandFinishesGabrielGon.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/QuintonRampageJacksonDropsJardineTw.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/BrandonVeraLegKicksMikePattUFC96.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/MattBrownDropsPeteSellUFC96.gif

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/saihabot13/KendallGroveDropsandFinishesJasonDa.gif

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Carwin was impressive against an established heavyweight. I hate to jump on the bandwagon so early, though. The last hw to be this hyped was Vera and we all know how that turned out.

The premature stoppage Vera had vs Werdum didn't help.
It could be worse, we could see a MEGA hyped person like CroFlop come into the UFC. We all know how that turned out.

djohn14
03-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Ok, im home now, and I know you have all waited for my thoughts...so here they are.

1. I give props to Jim Miller for not quitting against Maynard, who looked great!
2. Matt Hamill looked great. Munoz didnt, he didnt try to block ANYTHING.
3. Matt Brown looked great.....and that ref should be getting a paycheck with a pretty big dent in it.
4. Carwin gave me a big scare, but he moved up the ladder with a W over Gonzaga.
5. RAMPAGE-RASHAD will be be great!!!....I cant wait for the war of words, and a great weigh in staredown!...It was a pretty good show, and the most entertaining part to me was their staredown...There is gonna be some black on black crime! lol

Evan
03-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Awesome night of events...not one submission tho...wonder if thats ever happened before.

BWS-1994
03-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Glad to see that "The Truth's back!" :toast gotta love the Philippine flag inspired muay thai shorts. Maybe he should stick in that weight class?

Sad that the result wasn't the same for Munoz. Worse, he got KO'd with an impressive head kick from Hamill :depressed hope he bounces back from this loss though.

5. RAMPAGE-RASHAD will be be great!!!....I cant wait for the war of words, and a great weigh in staredown!...It was a pretty good show, and the most entertaining part to me was their staredown...There is gonna be some black on black crime! lol

:tu

dbreiden83080
03-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Uh Oh

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/3/8/785531/rampage-jackson-unsure-he

"Rampage Jackson was just on Steve Cofield's radio show. His rant on Ariel Helwani was amazing, but the big news was that he isn't sure he wants to take the fight with Rashad so quickly. He said he has a couple injuries he wants to take care of and he doesn't know if he wants to fight so soon.

They may have to go with GSP-Alves after all, or pay Quinton more to take this fight. He only had a 4 week or so training camp for this fight, and to go right back into training sounded like a demoralizing thought to him.

Update from Dave Meltzer:

At the press conference, Jackson said he didn't know about the fight with Rashad Evans being moved up to May 23 until 15 minutes before he got out...He was clearly not thrilled about it. Dana White said they would wait a few days to give Jackson a chance to assess how he felt coming out of a tough fight and noted if Jackson turned it down, that Machida had already verbally accepted".

I want Page, 100% ready to go but if Machida takes the fight, he is gonna win IMO and i'd much rather see Page and Evans now...

ATRAIN
03-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Uh Oh

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/3/8/785531/rampage-jackson-unsure-he

"Rampage Jackson was just on Steve Cofield's radio show. His rant on Ariel Helwani was amazing, but the big news was that he isn't sure he wants to take the fight with Rashad so quickly. He said he has a couple injuries he wants to take care of and he doesn't know if he wants to fight so soon.

They may have to go with GSP-Alves after all, or pay Quinton more to take this fight. He only had a 4 week or so training camp for this fight, and to go right back into training sounded like a demoralizing thought to him.

Update from Dave Meltzer:

At the press conference, Jackson said he didn't know about the fight with Rashad Evans being moved up to May 23 until 15 minutes before he got out...He was clearly not thrilled about it. Dana White said they would wait a few days to give Jackson a chance to assess how he felt coming out of a tough fight and noted if Jackson turned it down, that Machida had already verbally accepted".

I want Page, 100% ready to go but if Machida takes the fight, he is gonna win IMO and i'd much rather see Page and Evans now...

Damn though Machida vs Shad would be pretty damn sweet though!!!

dbreiden83080
03-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Damn though Machida vs Shad would be pretty damn sweet though!!!

Page and Shad is twice as sexy to the UFC. Everything from the pre-fight hype to the way they match up..

djohn14
03-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Machida deserves a shot, so I wouldnt be upset if Rampage turns it down, although I would love for him to take it. I just cant see Rampage turning it down after the postfight staredown. Rampage is an entertainer just as much as he is a fighter.

dbreiden83080
03-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Machida deserves a shot, so I wouldnt be upset if Rampage turns it down, although I would love for him to take it. I just cant see Rampage turning it down after the postfight staredown. Rampage is an entertainer just as much as he is a fighter.

Can Rashad beat Machida??

Evan
03-08-2009, 01:44 PM
win win situation for the fans.

Until Lyoto shows a flaw I have to give every nod to him in a prediction.

dallaskd
03-08-2009, 02:23 PM
hmm...

Great fights by Hammil and Brown. Maynard is legit. Carwin would KTFO Cain or Lesnar. I think Mir would sub him if he could get him down. Carwin-Nog would be a great fight. Quinton will beat Rashad. Grove and Vera look to be back. Great Card!

dbreiden83080
03-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Carwin would KTFO Cain or Lesnar.

Carwin was this close to getting KTFO himself..

Evan
03-08-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm not too sure Mir's career isn't effectively over at the elite level ...his knees have had a lot of work...only so much you can do with them.

tlongII
03-08-2009, 02:27 PM
I think Rashad would KO Machida.

djohn14
03-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Can Rashad beat Machida??

Yes, will he though, Im not so sure.

djohn14
03-08-2009, 02:41 PM
hmm...

Great fights by Hammil and Brown. Maynard is legit. Carwin would KTFO Cain or Lesnar. I think Mir would sub him if he could get him down. Carwin-Nog would be a great fight. Quinton will beat Rashad. Grove and Vera look to be back. Great Card!

No, because Cain would take him down, and pound him, and I truely believe that.

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Glad to see that "The Truth's back!" :toast gotta love the Philippine flag inspired muay thai shorts. Maybe he should stick in that weight class?

Sad that the result wasn't the same for Munoz. Worse, he got KO'd with an impressive head kick from Hamill :depressed hope he bounces back from this loss though.

:toast
No doubt, too many idiots have alluded to Vera's career being over, like he was the next CroFlop or something :nope .
Common sense definitely isn't their forte. :lol

Having been to the PI several times I'd love to see a Pinoy themed card in Manila. Vera, Nover, and Munoz would be a great start. Add in some of the top URCC fighters and IMO you'd have an awesome card.

dallaskd
03-08-2009, 03:04 PM
No, because Cain would take him down, and pound him, and I truely believe that.

Cain has not beat anyone of elite status, so as of right now I go with Carwin.

dallaskd
03-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Carwin was this close to getting KTFO himself..

Not really... he took a Gonzaga haymaker straight to the jaw and he was barely fazed.

dallaskd
03-08-2009, 03:12 PM
If it werent for the fluke No contest vs Emerson, Maynard would be 6-0 in the UFC with wins over Edgar, Clementi, and Miller. (currently 5-0 1 NC). Shouldnt he get some recognition as a top contender?

Evan
03-08-2009, 03:13 PM

agree.

I really like the tempered pace they are going with Cain...his management is doing a superb job with him.

djohn14
03-08-2009, 03:52 PM

Until last night Carwin hadnt either. If Cain beats Herring in convincing fashion will you be sold on him?

dallaskd
03-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Until last night Carwin hadnt either. If Cain beats Herring in convincing fashion will you be sold on him?

Sure. Hopefully Herring comes ready.

TheTruth
03-08-2009, 04:42 PM
No doubt, too many idiots have alluded to Vera's career being over, like he was the next CroFlop or something :nope .

Having been to the PI several times I'd love to see a Pinoy themed card in Manila. Vera, Nover, and Munoz would be a great start. Add in some of the top URCC fighters and IMO you'd have an awesome card.

A man after my own heart!

THE TRUTH IS BACK!!!!!

And I'm not talking about me.........

Sorry Atrain! :lmao

Evan
03-08-2009, 05:29 PM
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8459/this.gif

from last night

dallaskd
03-08-2009, 05:43 PM
the fat chick ruins it

Evan
03-08-2009, 05:56 PM
hah...she isn't fat dude...that gawdawful tan on other chic almost ruins it.

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 06:55 PM

from last night

I give massive props to E for posting this.
Saw that at the beginning of the PPV & dbl chkd to make sure I'd started the DVR recording! :lol

RE: the girl next to Ms Jiggles, well, to each their own.
Not my type but, my type isn't exactly everyone else's.

dbreiden83080
03-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Sure. Hopefully Herring comes ready.

Dallas your still not sold on Brock and he massacered Herring. Carwin, didn't look great last night. He got rocked bad, was put down, came back with a nice counter and finished. I'd pick Brock..

TheTruth
03-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Dallas your still not sold on Brock and he massacered Herring. Carwin, didn't look great last night. He got rocked bad, was put down, came back with a nice counter and finished. I'd pick Brock..

Not impressive? Getting out from under Gonzaga and back to his feet wasn't impressive? The guy got rocked (something he definitely needs to work on but he has a solid chin), got taken down by a world class BJJ guy, got back to his feet, and knocked the dude out with 1 punch.

That was DAMN impressive.

dbreiden83080
03-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Not impressive? Getting out from under Gonzaga and back to his feet wasn't impressive?

Gonzaga is one of the most inconsistant Heavyweights in the UFC. He got outstruck and beatdown by Randy when they fought. Then got KO'd by Fabricio Werdum. His big win was Cro Cop, when Mirko just didn't have it anymore..

The guy got rocked (something he definitely needs to work on but he has a solid chin), got taken down by a world class BJJ guy, got back to his feet, and knocked the dude out with 1 punch.

He takes a good shot for sure, Gonzaga decided not to use his JJ at all when he had him down and it cost him big time. All i heard coming in though, was Carwin was gonna own this fight start to finish, not get rocked bad, put down and have to come back. He's a good fighter but he is not getting the nod from me over Brock just yet..

djohn14
03-08-2009, 08:31 PM
I agree with dbreiden, while I am sold on Carwin, Im not picking him over Lesnar...and no Im not picking Cain over him either...yet. But you know what, great fighters can have a bad day and still win...and IMO thats what Carwin did.

dallaskd
03-08-2009, 09:21 PM
hah...she isn't fat dude...that gawdawful tan on other chic almost ruins it.

Are we looking at the same picture?

dallaskd
03-08-2009, 09:23 PM

Im sold on Brock, I just think Carwin will k him tfo

BWS-1994
03-09-2009, 04:12 AM

Amen. Can't wait for that to happen.

from last night

:tu

Props also to the camera man and the editor.

LEONARD
03-09-2009, 10:35 AM
The premature stoppage Vera had vs Werdum didn't help.
It could be worse, we could see a MEGA hyped person like CroFlop come into the UFC. We all know how that turned out.

Right...because if it wasn't for that Werdum fight, your boy Vera would be a monster at HW right? I mean he was just about to start whipping ass if they hadn’t stopped it. Oh wait, he lost to Tim before that too. And to Jardine at LHW.

He FINALLY looked good at LHW at least. Against a CAN, anyway. But you’re not calling him out for fighting a can? I don’t understand?? :lol

Do you refer to the lack of common sense so much because you really have none??

LEONARD
03-09-2009, 10:36 AM
I give massive props to E for posting this.
Saw that at the beginning of the PPV & dbl chkd to make sure I'd started the DVR recording! :lol

RE: the girl next to Ms Jiggles, well, to each their own.
Not my type but, my type isn't exactly everyone else's.

Not exactly? :lol

I don't know if any of the other dudes in here prefer a male ass...so you're not exactly going out on a limb there, Dio...

Mr Dio
03-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Not exactly? :lol

I don't know if any of the other dudes in here prefer a male ass...so you're not exactly going out on a limb there, Dio...

No, I don't go out on limbs. It is you who goes out & down on male limbs for sure tho. :lol
Gay Leo, the pussy ass FAGGOT who is flushing this board down the toilet with HER senseless drivel. :lol Shouldn't you be on Sherdog? About 50% or more of the posters there are Idiots just like you. :lol I told you that yrs ago & now you bash SherPup for what it has become. You are on of the sheep who take it in the Baaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :lol

Mr Dio
03-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Do you refer to the lack of common sense so much because you really have none??

Ahhhh, my poor Little BITCH Leo'Tard got all hurt, took his Daddy's comment to heart. :lmao
You admit that you have little to no common sense by replying to my post you MORON! :lmao

Evan
03-09-2009, 12:03 PM
the pussy ass FAGGOT

Enough of that...you can argue all you want but that's going a bit far...cool down.

LEONARD
03-09-2009, 12:40 PM
:lol

WOW!!

You've still yet to counter ANY of my MMA points...pure gold...

Vera smashes a can and LOOK OUT WORLD HERE HE COMES JUST LIKE DIO SAID A FEW YEARS AGO!!

Crocop loses a couple times, then smashes a can and he's still a "flop"...

Common sense right?

dallaskd
03-09-2009, 04:09 PM
This reminds me of around 2 years ago when we were still in Other Sports. And Leonard and Dio fighting basically was the mma talk. I thought Dio had left for good. lol

LEONARD
03-09-2009, 04:23 PM
This reminds me of around 2 years ago when we were still in Other Sports. And Leonard and Dio fighting basically was the mma talk. I thought Dio had left for good. lol

Him posting here is becoming more and more frequent...lucky us... :downspin:

tlongII
03-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Dio's just a UT honk. He's harmless.

LEONARD
03-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Regarding McCrory's walk-in song and his comment afterwards about Dana changing it...
http://www.fightlinker.com/operation-thunderhorse.mma

this is BS...Jardine lost the 3rd rd without the last 10 seconds...
http://mmamania.com/2009/03/09/ufc-quick-quote-seconds-matter-to-keith-jardine-after-loss-to-quinton-rampage-jackson/

dallaskd
03-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Regarding McCrory's walk-in song and his comment afterwards about Dana changing it...
http://www.fightlinker.com/operation-thunderhorse.mma

First of McCrory is a serious contender for biggest D-bag in MMA, but this is wrong..

I don’t care if Dong Hyun Kim wants to come into something uber-gay like DJ Sammy’s Heaven.

This writer just never rolls on E! I love that song. Although it does sound pretty gay when sober.

desflood
03-09-2009, 05:26 PM
I've seen Metalocalypse (sp?) a few times but don't know much about the music. I heard "Thunderwhores" and thought, "Sounds awesome" :lol

Now that I know it's "Thunderhorse" it isn't nearly so interesting. But it still makes Dana White a petty tyrant.

dallaskd
03-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Thunderhorse was the most impossible song to beat on Guitar Hero II on expert. :lol

dallaskd
03-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Wandy coming out to Sandstorm by Da Rude is the best by far.

Mr Dio
03-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Enough of that...you can argue all you want but that's going a bit far...cool down.

Hmmmm, yet again no comment on your boy Leo'Tard's comments.
A little biased, or just racist Evan?
Man up & answer the serious question?

I could care less what the answer, just put it out there like a man for all to see.
IF, you consider yourself a man.

Evan
03-09-2009, 10:42 PM
I get the feeling you're just some short fat dude that trolls forums.

Mr Dio
03-09-2009, 10:53 PM

:lmao
You're upset that I called you out as a racist for not getting on your "boy" LeoTard like you'd tried to do me. :lmao

I win again! I knew there was no way you'd speak out against you lover LeoTard. :hat

So, we have progress, you hate Short & "fat" people.
What else you Hypocrite Racist Bigot? Enlighten us as to what type of person you really are. :lmao

Mr Dio
03-09-2009, 10:55 PM

Evan trying to be an adult.

Evan showing HER true colors as a HYPOCRITE. :lmao
Pretty obvious you have a thing for LeoTard. You're gay, be proud Evanita.

Evan
03-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Because I really like talking MMA here and you're obviously just trolling by contributing nothing but disconnected ramblings ....

Mr Dio
This message is hidden because Mr Dio is on your ignore list.
View Post Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Mr Dio
This message is hidden because Mr Dio is on your ignore list.

*flicks away flea*

Mr Dio
03-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Because I really like talking MMA here and you're obviously just trolling by contributing nothing but disconnected ramblings ....

*flicks away flea*

:ihit
Ding ding ding! And I win AGAIN!

Another hypocrite bites the dust!
Don't talk back anymore son, stick to your MMA talk and all will be fine.
If you act like a redheaded 'Tard you'll be treated like one.

FakeDor still isn't the best HW in the world. :hat DEAL with it!

desflood
03-10-2009, 12:39 AM
I caught Dio's comments before I logged in - laugh them away, Evan. I distinctly recall a certain poster (which I'm pretty sure was Dio) referring to another's poster's Asian woman as a "yellow wife" a few years back. Anything he says about anyone else possibly being racist, even jokingly, can immediately be discounted.

Mr Dio
03-10-2009, 12:46 AM
Aren't you supposed to be on Leo'Tard's nutz and not mine????
He reject u too, or is he truly desperado??? :lol

LEONARD
03-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Dio has a violent case of anal warts...

desflood
03-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Dio is a violent case of anal warts...
Fixed.

Thanks for the setup, btw :lol

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 10:51 AM
LOL I want to see Dio and Leonard in the octagon.

LEONARD
03-10-2009, 11:26 AM
LOL I want to see Dio and Leonard in the octagon.

Let's get it setup... :ihit

dallaskd
03-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Although I have no fighting experience. I'd like to take my chances. We should set up a tourney. :lol

LEONARD
03-10-2009, 05:23 PM
I only care to fight Dio and SpursDynasty...

desflood
03-10-2009, 05:36 PM
although i have no fighting experience. I'd like to take my chances. We should set up a tourney. :lol
+1

djohn14
03-10-2009, 05:46 PM
I got desflood!

desflood
03-10-2009, 05:49 PM
:lol Girls are tougher than you think - even the shorties.

Mr Dio
03-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Desflood blew me & took a strap on to me so now I have a violent case of anal warts...

Fixed. :lmao

Mr Dio
03-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Wow, so Evan & Dbrie-whatever aren't here to police things?? :lmao
I guess it's just the biased racism that excludes the orange haired Leo'Tard from their policing ways.

Evan
03-10-2009, 10:36 PM
http://www.fightlinker.com/pics/gonzagaslap.gif

LEONARD
03-11-2009, 10:08 AM
saw that live and :lol