PDA

View Full Version : Neb. deputies say man stuffed cat inside 'bong'

Smokey
03-02-2009, 08:32 PM
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - A man who tried to cool out his hyper cat by stuffing her into a boxlike homemade bong faces cruelty charges _ and catcalls from animal lovers. Lancaster County sheriff's deputies responding to a domestic disturbance call Sunday alleged they saw 20-year-old Acea Schomaker smoking marijuana through a piece of garden hose attached to a duct-taped, plastic glass box in which the cat had been stuffed.

"This cat was just dazed," Sgt. Andy Stebbing said. "She was on the front seat of the cop car, wrapped in a blanket, and never moved all the way to the humane society."

Schomaker told deputies 6-month-old Shadow was hyper and he was trying to calm her down. The contraption she had been stuffed inside was 12 inches by 6 inches. Shadow was timid but in good condition Monday at the Capital Humane Society, executive director Bob Downey said.

"What the human mind doesn't invent, huh?" Downey said.

Schomaker, who was released from jail after paying a $400 fine on the arrest warrant, faces drug and misdemeanor animal cruelty charges. He did not immediately respond to phone messages left Monday seeking comment.

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1614381

balli
03-02-2009, 08:58 PM
This pisses me off on two levels. First off, that's a fucked up thing to do to a cat. Not the getting it high part (which still isn't cool), but getting it high by stuffing it inside a 6"x12" bong is just a lowly act.

Second, I fucking can't stand assholes who give marijuana smokers a bad name. Especially in the national media. This fucker's a disgrace to the substance... and if one wonders why marijuana is still illegal, one of the reasons (among the litany) is dumb asses like this guy.

z0sa
03-02-2009, 09:10 PM
This pisses me off on two levels. First off, that's a fucked up thing to do to a cat. Not the getting it high part (which still isn't cool), but getting it high by stuffing it inside a 6"x12" bong is just a lowly act.

Second, I fucking can't stand assholes who give marijuana smokers a bad name. Especially in the national media. This fucker's a disgrace to the substance... and if one wonders why marijuana is still illegal, one of the reasons (among the litany) is dumb asses like this guy.

Marijauna is illegal because of people who have never and will never smoke it.

mookie2001
03-02-2009, 09:50 PM
catcalls from animal lovers

thats rough, ive seen some stuff but thats harsh
cat calls

Vinnie_Johnson
03-02-2009, 10:26 PM
I hope he never has kids.

Tenacious D
03-03-2009, 02:44 AM
What I would give to be that cat.

PuttPutt
03-03-2009, 02:52 AM

+1.

Lots of people need to realize marijuana is not that bad. It would be very useful in the medical field & at my house (LOL). Stupid fucktards piss me off.

Last Comic Standing
03-03-2009, 03:12 AM
The man wouldn't have to use force if that cat wasn't such a pussy!

baseline bum
03-03-2009, 05:36 AM
+1.

Lots of people need to realize marijuana is not that bad. It would be very useful in the medical field & at my house (LOL). Stupid fucktards piss me off.

0Omh0XBE3rk

JudynTX
03-03-2009, 08:56 AM
:pctoss #!&#!^%(%!#!$_!*_)$(!@#$!@#$

Why can't they just leave cats alone? :(

mrsmaalox
03-03-2009, 04:48 PM
http://antzinpantz.com/kns/images/lolcatsdotcom46ld675m4g3243l2.jpg

Sec24Row7
03-03-2009, 04:54 PM
You do realize that a 6 month old kitten will fit with plenty of room in a 1foot by 6" space assuming it is tall enough...

It doesn't bother me at all that the kid did this... animal cruelty?

Jeez... To me this is about the same thing as putting peanut butter on a dog's nose just out of reach... actually... this is probably less cruel than that...

Why is it perfectly fine to fuck a cat up on catnip... and not do this?

Bigzax
03-03-2009, 04:59 PM
i want video!

JudynTX
03-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Why is it perfectly fine to fuck a cat up on catnip... and not do this?

I don't think catnip & weed are the same thing. My cat gets energy, not sleepy when she sniffs catnip. :lol

balli
03-04-2009, 12:11 AM
I drove across Nebraska today. It sucked ass. No wonder this happened there.

Leetonidas
03-04-2009, 10:53 AM
I don't really see the big fucking deal. It's not cruelty to animals. If anything, I bet the cat enjoyed it.