PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar-Mir Rematch Headlines UFC 98

dbreiden83080
03-03-2009, 01:20 PM
http://sherdog.com/news/news/lesnar-mir-rematch-headlines-ufc-98-16410

http://bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0033/1687/brock_lesnar_feature.jpg

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

by Brian Knapp

Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir will meet to unify the heavyweight championship in the main event at UFC 98 “Lesnar vs. Mir 2” on May 23 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The UFC made the rematch official on Monday.

Lesnar (3-1) captured the heavyweight crown in just his fourth professional bout at UFC 91 in November, as he stopped hall of famer Randy Couture on second-round strikes. The former World Wrestling Entertainment superstar has won back-to-back bouts since his submission loss to Mir in his promotional debut at UFC 81 in February 2007. At 6-foot-2, 265 pounds, Lesnar has emerged as one of the sport’s most intimidating figures. Based at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy, he leans on an impeccable amateur wrestling background inside the cage.

Mir (12-3), meanwhile, became the first man to finish Brazilian legend Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira at UFC 92 in December. The 29-year-old Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt showcased improved boxing skills and conditioning, as he won the UFC interim heavyweight title from Nogueira with an impressive second-round stoppage and did what Fedor Emelianenko, Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic and Josh Barnett could not.

Since his 2001 debut, Mir’s career has taken wild turns. He first won the heavyweight belt as a 25-year-old in 2004, only to surrender it a few months later when a motorcycle accident left him with a career-threatening leg injury. Out of action for nearly two years, Mir returned in 2006 and succumbed to strikes against Marcio Cruz and followed the defeat with an uninspiring victory against Dan Christison. A brutal technical knockout loss to Brandon Vera came next, and many wondered if Mir had seen his better days. He has since rattled off three wins in a row, including his 90-second submission against Lesnar 13 months ago.

Other bouts rumored for UFC 98 include a welterweight showdown between former champions Matt Hughes and Matt Serra, along with a lightweight tilt pairing former titleholder Sean Sherk with Frankie Edgar. The event will also likely feature the return of welterweight contender Josh Koscheck in a match with Team Quest veteran Chris Wilson.

UFC 98 "Lesnar vs. Mir 2"
Saturday, May 23
MGM Grand Garden Arena
Las Vegas

UFC Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir

Matt Hughes vs. Matt Serra
Sean Sherk vs. Frankie Edgar
Josh Koscheck vs. Chris Wilson
James Irvin vs. Drew McFedries
Patrick Barry vs. Tim Hague
Houston Alexander vs. Andre Gusmao
Phillipe Nover vs. Kyle Bradley
David Kaplan vs. George Roop

Really looking forward to the Brock/Mir fight, i see Brock keeping it up and getting the KO. In spite of the bad blood, Hughes and Serra is likely going to be a letdown IMO..

desflood
03-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Lesnar by raging chest penis.

TheTruth
03-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Phillipe Nover vs. Kyle Bradley

Ah yeah, the Filipino nurse. Hope he's been working on fighting from his back.

ATRAIN
03-04-2009, 09:30 AM
damn nice card I hope it stays that way. Glad to see the two matts going up against each other finally.

sa_butta
03-05-2009, 01:54 PM
damn nice card I hope it stays that way. Glad to see the two matts going up against each other finally.
Yeah and I hope we get to see Nover as well. I really thought he was the favorite on the show. BTW, when does the next TUF start??

I have to admit Frank Mir's boxing impressed me against Nog. should be a good one.

dbreiden83080
03-06-2009, 01:39 PM

I'm telling ya i am completely convinced that fight is gonna suck. Hughes is not what he was. A few years ago, he'd take Serra down and pound him out pretty easy. Now, with him not being as explosive and Serra's great JJ, he'll probably just take him down and lay on him for a few rds and win a boring decision.. It will only be exciting if Serra lands something huge, like he did to GSP the first time..

Evan
03-06-2009, 03:36 PM
I think it will be exciting...I am thinking this is both of their last fights and they will let it all hang out.

ATRAIN
03-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Yeah and I hope we get to see Nover as well. I really thought he was the favorite on the show. BTW, when does the next TUF start??

I have to admit Frank Mir's boxing impressed me against Nog. should be a good one.

TUF starts next month. UK vs US.

dbreiden83080
03-06-2009, 04:38 PM
I think it will be exciting...I am thinking this is both of their last fights and they will let it all hang out.

I hope so, but we know what Hughes is gonna do.. Go for the takedown and GNP. His stand-up is horrendous. And as much as he hates Serra, i doubt he'd ever go in there with a risky gameplan for his style. Serra wants to trade, Hughes isn't likely to oblige.. He doesn't respect Serra at all and a loss to him would crush his ego. Serra the way he runs his mouth would never let him hear the end of it.. I just think Serra has to good of JJ for Hughes to do much on top at this point in his career. Just how i see it playing out..

dbreiden83080
03-06-2009, 04:46 PM
AHHH FUCK!!!! :bang:bang

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2009/03/06/injury-to-frank-mir-forces-cancellation-of-ufc-98-rematch-vs-brock-lesnar/

"Injury to Frank Mir forces cancellation of UFC 98 rematch vs. Brock Lesnar

March 6, 2009

by Sam Caplan

A planned rematch between Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir for UFC 98 on May 23 that would have unified Lesnar’s UFC heavyweight title and Mir’s interim UFC heavyweight has been canceled.

Multiple sources have confirmed to FiveOuncesOfPain.com that the UFC was recently informed by Mir’s camp that he has been unable to train recently due to a back injury that could require surgery.

There is no word as to whether Lesnar will remain on the card against a new opponent or if he will be taken off the card entirely.

The UFC had just officially announced Lesnar vs. Mir II via its website earlier this week. The much-anticipated rematch had been anticipated to draw a large buyrate on pay-per-view.

The first meeting at between Lesnar and Mir took place at UFC 81 in February of 2008 and ended at 1:30 of round 1 after Lesnar was caught in a kneebar by Mir. Competing in just his second pro fight, the former NCAA heavyweight champion was forced to tap despite the fact that he had knocked Mir down and was reigning down punches on him just prior to getting trapped in the submission hold.

The two had been slated to fight each again other after both secured wins in the first round of a heavyweight title unification tournament. However, a Lesnar vs. Mir rematch in the finals of the tournament had been considered an improbability going in.

But the odds of a second fight between the two changed greatly after Lesnar won the heavyweight title from defending champion Randy Couture this past November at UFC 91. Couture, fighting for the first time after a 15 month layoff was TKO’d by the former WWE superstar at 3:07 of round 2.

The rematch between Lesnar and Mir became a reality following Mir’s upset victory over defending interim heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira at UFC 92 this past December. Displaying improved standup, Mir was able to TKO the former PRIDE heavyweight champion at 1:54 of round 2."

If True hopefully Brock gets another opponent..

LEONARD
03-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Bummer!

desflood
03-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Wonder who they're going to sub for him. The winner of Gonzaga/Carwin won't be ready yet, Nog's already scheduled with Randy... Kongo?

dbreiden83080
03-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Kongo?

He's fighting Antoni Hardonk at UFC 97. Maybe the UFC would scratch it at the last minute and put him with Brock. I'm sure the UFC will do what they can to keep Brock on the Card.. Hopefully he gets someone decent..

LEONARD
03-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Fedor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desflood
03-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Aleks, if he were allowed to fight here :(

dallaskd
03-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Cro Cop!!!!!!

Mr Dio
03-07-2009, 01:45 AM
Cro Cop!!!!!!

:lol
Talk about an easy win for Brock.
Although, CroFlop did walk thru all those "scrub HWs" in the UFC. :lmao

No way, Noooo way in hell FakeDor fights Brock, wouldn't have the sack to sign his own name to it. He'll wait for the FORMER UFC champs & Korean Thyroid Experiment Gone Wrong fighters.

LEONARD
03-07-2009, 12:50 PM

No way, Noooo way in hell FakeDor fights Brock, wouldn't have the sack to sign his own name to it. He'll wait for the FORMER UFC champs & Korean Thyroid Experiment Gone Wrong fighters.

So fake...
http://i43.tinypic.com/8zkzm1.gif

Mr Dio
03-07-2009, 02:25 PM

:hat
Like I said, FORMER....so FORMER.
Couldn't hang with at least 3-5 CURRENT, for the common sense impaired I will repeat, CURRENT, UFC HWs. "scrubs" that they are... :lmao

LEONARD
03-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Please list the top 5 UFC HW's that Fedor couldn't hang with...

and then give us the Mr Dio HW Top 10 for MMA (not UFC)...

please.

desflood
03-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Pretty hard up for entertainment today Leonard?

robbie380
03-07-2009, 02:38 PM
just give him cain

LEONARD
03-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Pretty hard up for entertainment today Leonard?

Yea...his "Top 5 UFC HW's That Fedor Can't Hang With" will probably be good for some entertainment...

and I'm genuinely curious to see Mr Dio's top 10, since he's always talking about Fedor not fighting the top guys despite Sylvia and Arlovski being in the top 5 when he fought them (and Barnett who is next). He clings to the "fight the champ" argument and here is a thought...after Fedor smashes somebody, they move DOWN In the rankings. Dio conveniently uses their position AFTER they get smoked to somehow back his argument. Pure genius. Dio clearly has a different top 10 than the "experts" like MMAWeekly...

1. Fedor Emelianenko
2. Josh Barnett - up next
3. Frank Mir
4. Andrei Arlovski
5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - twice
6. Randy Couture
7. Tim Sylvia
8. Gabriel Gonzaga
9. Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic
10. Brock Lesnar

or Bloodyelbow.com, who takes rankings from 16 sites and compiles a top 10 in a very systematic, raitonal way...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/2/11/756209/bloody-elbow-february-mma

1. Fedor Emelianenko
2. Josh Barnett
3. Andrei Arlovski
4. Frank Mir
5. Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera
6. Brock Lesnar
7. Randy Couture
8. Tim Sylvia
9. Gabriel Gonzaga
10. Alistair Overeem

So he's beaten 3 or 4 of 9 already (including Nog twice) and will fight the #2 guy in July. Clearly afraid to fight the top guys. :lmao

Dio is high on Lesnar, Mir, Couture?? Who else Dio?

Mir - has beaten 2 from the list, and lost to Cruz and Vera. How bad would Fedor smoke Cruz or Vera? Cruz and Vera would be "cans" if Fedor fought them.

Lesnar - has beaten ONE from the list (and lost to Mir). If anybody is "fake" or has something to prove at this point it's him.

Couture - has beaten 2 and lost to 1 (ignoring his loss to Josh), and lost to Chuck twice, Vitor, Ricco. Sorry, but Fedor would annihilate Randy at this point in his career.

Fedor has beaten everybody that's been put in front of him. Nobody else on that list can say that.

But maybe Mr Dio has put more research, time, and thought into HIS top 10 than the so called experts??

You're up, Dio...enlighten us...bring SOMETHING...

desflood
03-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Dio is smarter than I thought - he has it figured out that he doesn't need to do any research at all to goad you into unnecessary work and fits of bad temper.

LEONARD
03-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Dio is smarter than I thought - he has it figured out that he doesn't need to do any research at all to goad you into unnecessary work and fits of bad temper.

I really don't think he's doing a bit...

Mr Dio
03-07-2009, 11:27 PM
You can follow the people that said CroFlop was going to do this, that and the other thing in the UFC. You know how that turned out. I told ya so. :hat

I guess those rankings that take yrs and decades to compile were dead on huh? :hat Do they also take into account the head-to-head fights that Mir or Lesnar have had vs FakeDor?
Psssttt, they HAVEN'T happened mijo. :lol

Be a sheep, or be your own man.
I.E. What was your boy Silva's record vs Rampage before their 3rd bout?
NOW, what happened in the 3rd bout?

polandprzem
03-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Lesnar have had vs FakeDor?

How much opponents have Brock beaten?

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Brock is 3-1, just started his MMA career.
His too has beaten a big Korean & a former UFC Champ. So I guess using Leo'Tards scale, that makes Lesnar the best in the world??? :lol

Evan
03-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Fedor would make a smoker of Brock right now. In a few fights who knows...but right now Brock could not handle Fedor...Fedor has skills that nobody can dream of. His only weakness is a bum hand and poor management.

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Yeah, what in the world am I thinking.
Upsets have NEVER happened in ANY sport.:dizzy
The higher "ranked" person/team ALWAYS wins. :dizzy

Evan
03-08-2009, 12:55 AM
when you're banking on upsets to win a fight you know you're talking about a superior athlete.

Fedor has never lost...upsets are not a part of the argument.

I am the hardest critic of Fedor on this forum due to his horrid choice in some of his past opponents but the fact is he is the best fighter to ever live over a career when it comes to the higher weights.

polandprzem
03-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Brock is 3-1, just started his MMA career.
His too has beaten a big Korean & a former UFC Champ. So I guess using Leo'Tards scale, that makes Lesnar the best in the world??? :lol
Carwin has 11-0

Were do Lesnar rank comapring to that record?

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Head-to-head, which of the Mir/Lesnar/Randy/CainV/etc... has FakeDor beaten? I'd love, LOVE to hear the answer.

Bottom line, no one can predict the future & to discount the UFC HWs based on a fighter's record in yrs past or the current yr vs UFC FORMER champs or freak fighters is, well, use your imagination & fill in the blank.

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Carwin has 11-0

Were do Lesnar rank comapring to that record?

PPrzem, Sorry, don't quite understand the question.
I'd love to see Carwin v FakeDor. Or v Lesnar. Hell, I just wanna see Carwin fight again, the man is a BEAST. Carwin hasn't lost, so, using the "expert's" scale, is he unbeatable? I don't think so, but I'm relying on common sense.

Evan
03-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Head-to-head, which of the Mir/Lesnar/Randy/CainV/etc... has FakeDor beaten? I'd love, LOVE to hear the answer.

Bottom line, no one can predict the future & to discount the UFC HWs based on a fighter's record in yrs past or the current yr vs UFC FORMER champs or freak fighters is, well, use your imagination & fill in the blank.

It's like you have created your own form of English....

so....

what?

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 01:16 AM
I'd also like to see Dos Santos get another fight ASAP.
Carwin, CainV, Mir, Lesnar, Dos Santos..I think any them can beat FakeDor.
Randy, maybe 2 yrs ago would've also.

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 01:18 AM
It's like you have created your own form of English....

so....

what?

That's your best???? :lmao Way to win an argument there Scooter! :lol
You and Leo'Tard are def suited for each other. Both of you are in your own little world...with each other.....:wow

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 01:19 AM
when you're banking on upsets to win a fight you know you're talking about a superior athlete.

Fedor has never lost...upsets are not a part of the argument.

I am the hardest critic of Fedor on this forum due to his horrid choice in some of his past opponents but the fact is he is the best fighter to ever live over a career when it comes to the higher weights.

You and other FakeDor nut huggers consider him the best, Not I.......Scooter.
Deal with it.

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Good night kids.

polandprzem
03-08-2009, 01:25 AM
PPrzem, Sorry, don't quite understand the question.
I'd love to see Carwin v FakeDor. Or v Lesnar. Hell, I just wanna see Carwin fight again, the man is a BEAST. Carwin hasn't lost, so, using the "expert's" scale, is he unbeatable? I don't think so, but I'm relying on common sense.
:)

Carwin just fought few hours ago, Cain was on the last card

come on

Evan
03-08-2009, 01:32 AM
wut?

TheTruth
03-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Don't go DIO!!!!!!!!!

polandprzem
03-08-2009, 10:37 AM
wut?

He wanted to see Carwin fight again, and Shane just fought.

Mr Dio
03-08-2009, 12:21 PM
He wanted to see Carwin fight again, and Shane just fought.

:toast
PPrzem, it was only a few secs though, I'm sure Carwin was well rested a few minutes afterwards. :lol
It would be cool to see Carwin vs Lesnar because they are both so massive & freakishly strong. It is way too early to give Carwin a title shot though. Maybe at the end of the year?

LEONARD
03-09-2009, 10:33 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...genius stuff huh Evan? :lol

You can follow the people that said CroFlop was going to do this, that and the other thing in the UFC. You know how that turned out. I told ya so. :hat

I guess those rankings that take yrs and decades to compile were dead on huh? :hat Do they also take into account the head-to-head fights that Mir or Lesnar have had vs FakeDor?
Psssttt, they HAVEN'T happened mijo. :lol

Be a sheep, or be your own man.

I.E. What was your boy Silva's record vs Rampage before their 3rd bout?
NOW, what happened in the 3rd bout?

Silva was 2-0 vs Rampage...now he's 2-1. Are you trying to make a point?? If so, I don't get it.

What an awesome top 10 list Dio!! Fucking moron. I knew you wouldn't be able to provide a logical, well thought out reply. Same old bullshit.

Keep clinging to Crocop and providing NOTHING here...we just love it...

Mr Dio
03-09-2009, 11:03 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...genius stuff huh Evan? :lol

Silva was 2-0 vs Rampage...now he's 2-1. Are you trying to make a point?? If so, I don't get it.

What an awesome top 10 list Dio!! Fucking moron. I knew you wouldn't be able to provide a logical, well thought out reply. Same old bullshit.

Keep clinging to Crocop and providing NOTHING here...we just love it...

Common sense obviously escapes you doesn't it Leo'Tard? :lol
You bank everything on your panel of "experts" & can't come up with an original thought. :lol
You truly define the word, MORON. :toast

LEONARD
03-09-2009, 12:41 PM
You bank everything on your panel of "experts" & can't come up with an original thought. :lol

You're right...I never post original thoughts around here...I just paste links and that's it... :lol

dbreiden83080
03-09-2009, 01:36 PM

Is it asking too much for you to just come around and talk MMA with us like a normal poster, instead of only being here to give Leonard Shit??

LEONARD
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Someday Fedor might be able to handle these guys...

http://www.matratz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/mirkneebaraim640.jpg

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2007-10/33262365.jpg

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/25/24514.jpg

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/25/24516.jpg

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/25/24519.jpg

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/25/24502.jpg

Someday...

Evan
03-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Leonard.....lol

Mr Dio
03-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Is it asking too much for you to just come around and talk MMA with us like a normal poster, instead of only being here to give Leonard Shit??

:lmao :lmao
You're 100% right, Leo'Tard never ever talks shit.

Tell you what, you be just as critical of the 'Tard & I won't consider you a Leo'Tard nut hugger.
Either that or DEAL WITH IT.

Mr Dio
03-09-2009, 10:01 PM
One day FakeDor will actually fight Mir or Lesnar, if he truly is the "expert's #1 ranked HW"...

One day......:lol

Mr Dio
03-09-2009, 10:02 PM
I can't wait for the day that FakeDor groupies will use the excuse that he is too old to beat "....." OR, In his prime FakeDor would've beaten "...." :lmao

Book it Bitches.

LEONARD
03-10-2009, 08:20 AM
One day FakeDor will actually fight Mir or Lesnar, if he truly is the "expert's #1 ranked HW"...

I won't matter who he fights, there will always be somebody else that he hasn't faced yet that you will trump as the guy he's ducking or the guy that'll beat him.

I can't wait for the day that FakeDor groupies will use the excuse that he is too old to beat "....." OR, In his prime FakeDor would've beaten "...." :lmao

Book it Bitches.

That argument happens in every sport, genius. If he's still fighting when he's 40 (doubtful) and he faces the new big bad HW of the day, a loss wouldn't be surprising. He'll lose SOMEDAY, and when he does Dio will use that as his proof that he was always "FakeDor"...

BOOK IT

dbreiden83080
03-10-2009, 11:56 AM

LOL, Mir is a good fighter but he would get murdered by Fedor. This is the same guy that got it handed to him badly by Brandon Vera.. He is Barely hanging on at 205 these days..

Brock might have the physical talent to beat Fedor but he does not in any way have the fighting experience. I'm actually surprised the UFC didn't try and get a replacement for him to fight at UFC 98. Mir may be out a while and Brock needs fights. He has only had 4, logging less than 25 min total in the Octagon. Fedor would put him in a bad spot and finish him. Trust me, that would happen..

Mr Dio
03-10-2009, 10:39 PM
LOL, Mir is a good fighter but he would get murdered by Fedor. This is the same guy that got it handed to him badly by Brandon Vera.. He is Barely hanging on at 205 these days..

Brock might have the physical talent to beat Fedor but he does not in any way have the fighting experience. I'm actually surprised the UFC didn't try and get a replacement for him to fight at UFC 98. Mir may be out a while and Brock needs fights. He has only had 4, logging less than 25 min total in the Octagon. Fedor would put him in a bad spot and finish him. Trust me, that would happen..

Can't see it.
For you opinion to hold 100% true, you're banking on Mir being the same fighter he was when he fought Vera. :nope That isn't the case.
Brock isn't a former Korean cab driver. :nope IMO, FakeDor couldn't submit Brock, not a freak of nature like him, too strong/fast & knows how to handle himself on the ground more than the avg MMA fighter w/4 or less fights.

At least you offer your opinion & not some panel of "experts".....I respect that :toast I don't agree with it, but I respect that you aren't all over someone else to make up your mind for you.

Mr Dio
03-10-2009, 10:40 PM
That argument happens in every sport, genius. If he's still fighting when he's 40 (doubtful) and he faces the new big bad HW of the day, a loss wouldn't be surprising. He'll lose SOMEDAY, and when he does Dio will use that as his proof that he was always "FakeDor"...

BOOK IT

:dizzy
As usual, you make perfect NONSENSE.

LEONARD
03-11-2009, 10:00 AM
What exactly doesn't make sense about what I said? That is EXACTLY what you'll do regardless of when he loses...

It wouldn't matter if he signed a 50 fight deal with the UFC and never lost a fight, you'd still continue to hate on the guy...

and why exactly do you think I haven't formed my OWN opinion about Fedor? You think I think he's the best because he's been ranked #1 for years? Maybe it's the fact that I've seen all of his fights with my own 2 eyes and come to the conclusion that he's the best based on what he does in the ring? Meanwhile you've watched Lesnar go 3-1 against a can, a guy that Fedor smashed when he was thought to be the next big thing (Herring), a 46 yr old Couture, and then of course the loss to Mir where he showed no submission defense. From that (or maybe you're using his WWE credentials?) you've determined that he's somehow the best? Or that Mir is the best because he's in the UFC? Or because he finished a shell of the former Nog? If anybody is blind, it's you...blindly following of the guys in the UFC...

If you're not, then please explain in detail how Mir, Lesnar, ??? is the best...and don't say it's because they have the UFC belt. Give us something for once. Explain to everybody here what your opinion is based on or how you formed it.

Who is the #1 HW in the WORLD in YOUR opinion?

LEONARD
03-12-2009, 04:32 PM
:sleep

LEONARD
03-14-2009, 03:58 PM
:sleep

Evan
03-14-2009, 04:08 PM
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LEONARD
03-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Dio's clearly got nothin'...

dbreiden83080
03-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Can't see it.
For you opinion to hold 100% true, you're banking on Mir being the same fighter he was when he fought Vera. :nope That isn't the case.
Brock isn't a former Korean cab driver.

Mir may be better then when he fought Vera, who knows he's got another surgery to get through. But he has never shown the kind of consistancy that Fedor has over a long career. I am not a big Fedor fan, i believe he should be in the UFC, as he needs that exposure as the best HW in the world in the US, before his career is over, but it doesn't look like he is coming.. But he's still the best..

IMO, FakeDor couldn't submit Brock, not a freak of nature like him, too strong/fast & knows how to handle himself on the ground more than the avg MMA fighter w/4 or less fights.

Brock knows how to handle himself fine with regular fighters he is on top of, but Fedor is supernatural on the ground. Look at his resume, one sub after another after another... He has amazing stand-up, is mad hard to take down and like i said has incredible fighting experience. You just can't match someone, anyone with 4 fights against a beast of talent and experience like Fedor and expect the less experienced guy will prevail. The odds are greatly against it..

LEONARD
03-15-2009, 11:48 PM
:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

LEONARD
03-17-2009, 02:47 PM
:downspin:

dbreiden83080
03-17-2009, 04:20 PM

:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

You should give me some props, Leonard for standing up for your boy.. :p:

desflood
03-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Dammit Leonard, quit. Maybe you enjoy the argument, but some of us don't especially like seeing him around here. Have some compassion.

LEONARD
03-17-2009, 04:34 PM
You should give me some props, Leonard for standing up for your boy.. :p:

*gives props*

LEONARD
03-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Dammit Leonard, quit. Maybe you enjoy the argument, but some of us don't especially like seeing him around here. Have some compassion.

:lol :lmao

I just want one serious reply addressing what I put above with well thought-out points backed by SOMETHING...doesn't look like that's possible though...

desflood
03-17-2009, 04:39 PM
:lol :lmap

I just want one serious reply addressing what I put above with well thought-out points backed by SOMETHING...doesn't look like that's possible though...
Since you already know you're not going to get it (and have known for how many months now?), I'd like to file a formal request that you put the d*ck-measuring instruments away. :p:

Evan
03-17-2009, 04:48 PM
he uses a protractor

LEONARD
03-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Since you already know you're not going to get it (and have known for how many months now?), I'd like to file a formal request that you put the d*ck-measuring instruments away. :p:

hahaha...

he uses a protractor

Meter stick, biatch

Which coincidentally, could be used to measure Dio's height but isn't quite long enough for his width...

Technique
03-17-2009, 05:48 PM
I think Lesnar will just roll right through Mir because he won't make that same retarded mistake. However I still think Lesnar acts like he's still in the WWE with 0 respect and lack of sportsmanship period.

LEONARD
03-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Dio's idea of a good time...

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/279994.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/279995.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/279996.jpg

dbreiden83080
03-28-2009, 01:46 PM
I think Lesnar will just roll right through Mir because he won't make that same retarded mistake. However I still think Lesnar acts like he's still in the WWE with 0 respect and lack of sportsmanship period.

Brock's act is well thought out and calculated IMO. He wasn't a minor WWE wrestler he was a main event star. Man knows how to market himself..

Evan
03-28-2009, 02:04 PM
passive homosexual expression

ATRAIN
03-28-2009, 02:27 PM
is that Dio with Mouse?

LEONARD
03-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Yea, that's Mouse?

polandprzem
03-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Yea, that's ShoogarBear?

Evan
03-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Yea, that's Mouse?

Is it?

LEONARD
04-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Koscheck out with a broken toe...

Main Card Bouts:
-Rashad Evans (#1 LHW) vs. Lyoto Machida (#2 LHW)
-Yushin Okami (#3 MW) vs. Dan Miller
-Chris Wilson vs TBA (probably to the undercard now)
-Matt Hughes (#6 WW) vs. Matt Serra (#7 WW)
-Sean Sherk vs. Frankie Edgar

Preliminary Card Bouts:
-Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. Brandon Wolff
-James Irvin vs. Drew McFedries
-Phillipe Nover vs. Kyle Bradley (main card??)
-Andre Gusmao vs. Houston Alexander
-Tim Hague vs. Patrick Barry
-George Roop vs. David Kaplan

Mr Dio
04-04-2009, 09:18 PM

You hit the nail on the HEAD...which seems to be your forte.
Guess Leo'Tard's internet BIMBO ain't getting it at hm??? :lol

Mr Dio
04-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Dio's idea of a good time...

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/279994.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/279995.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/279996.jpg

WOW!!!

Who is the serious NUTSTALKER that actually Saved or Looked up these pics?
:lmao LEO'TARD is my guess....... DipFlood's dick ain't good enuff for you 'Tard??
Kinda look like someone wants to suck on my nuts, eh Leo'Tard?
Why don't you post the pic of FakeDor rubbing his dong in your butt while you were turning Male on Male tricks in Vegas???
:lmao

Mr Dio
04-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Meter stick, biatch

:lol You mean to measure how far up your ass u take it?? :lmao

Which coincidentally, could be used to measure Dio's height but isn't quite long enough for his width...

:lmao
What's next, saying people with red (or ORANGE hair like yours are 'Tarded? Or saying people that are part Jap.(abbreviation) have funny eyes & sing funny wahweepop songs??? Wow, so Leo'Tard is stooping to hacking at a person's physical appearance. You do know your Boi Toi Evan(ette) prob has a cultural tie with people from Nip.(abbreviation), right? Gonna talk about all the short people with a funny eyefold from there now? :lmao

Mr Dio
04-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Yea, that's Mouse? I wouldn't mind sucking his dong like I have Dio's I saved Dio's pics from YEARS AGO because he has punked my faggot azz & made me look like a fool so many times.

Fixed.

dbreiden83080
04-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Fixed.

Shouldn't you be posting at Sherdog??

Evan
04-05-2009, 09:46 AM
he would fit in famously.

LEONARD
04-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Your pics are in Kori's thread, genius... :lol:lol:lol

desflood
04-05-2009, 02:52 PM
You hit the nail on the HEAD...which seems to be your forte.
Guess Leo'Tard's internet BIMBO ain't getting it at hm??? :lol
:lol I'll admit, that struck me as funny.

Welcome back off my ignore list, little troll. Flame away. You amuse me once again.

LEONARD
04-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Brock Larson in for Koscheck...