PDA

View Full Version : Spurs At Mavs Previews

duncan228
03-03-2009, 02:41 PM
San Antonio (40-19) at Dallas (36-24) Preview (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2009030406&prov=ap)
Game info: 9:00 pm EST Wed Mar 4, 2009
TV: ESPN, KTXA
By Brett Huston

A blowout loss against a San Antonio team missing Tim Duncan last week was just one example of the Dallas Mavericks’ recent road struggles, but at home they’ve looked unbeatable of late.

With Duncan back as the Spurs pay a visit, though, Dallas can’t be feeling particularly confident.

San Antonio has dominated the Mavericks lately with or without Duncan, and the two-time league MVP will be on the floor Wednesday night when his Spurs look for their sixth win in the last seven meetings against Dallas.

The Mavericks (36-24) have lost 10 of 14 on the road, and they haven’t scored more than 87 in dropping their last four away from home.

One of those losses came Feb. 24 in San Antonio, where Duncan sat out his first of three games with a sore knee and right quad injury. His absence didn’t make a difference, though, as the Spurs (40-19)—already without Manu Ginobili — won 93-76 behind 37 points and 12 assists from Tony Parker.

“I can only shutter to think what would happen had (Duncan and Ginobili) played,” Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said.

Duncan, Parker and Ginobili have all been on the floor only three times in the past six games against Dallas, but that hasn’t kept the Spurs from dominating the series. San Antonio has won five of those meetings - two without Duncan - and both road games, including a thrilling 133-126 double-overtime victory Dec. 9.

Duncan returned Sunday night in Portland, but the Spurs looked lost, falling behind by 27 at halftime en route to a 102-84 defeat. They looked much better a night later at Staples Center, though, getting 26 points and 10 assists from Parker and 18 points and 12 rebounds from Duncan, who sat out the fourth quarter of a 106-78 win over the Los Angeles Clippers.

“We wanted to bounce back after a poor performance against Portland and bring some energy and shoot better,” Parker said. “Tonight we moved the ball pretty well and shot the ball well.”

The Mavericks have shot the ball extremely well at home over the past six weeks, making 49.5 percent from the field. They’ve averaged 111.4 points while going 10-1 in that stretch, winning by an average of 10.7 points.

But they’ve lost by an average of 9.2 points during their 4-10 road stretch since the start of 2009, and the last four games have been especially ugly. Dallas has shot 39.1 percent - 28.0 from 3-point range - while losing by 15.3 points per game.

The latest road loss came Monday in Oklahoma City to a Thunder team that was missing Kevin Durant and Jeff Green. Down four at halftime, the Mavericks fell behind by 20 after three quarters and lost 96-87.

“I just thought that the first three quarters were just a pitiful display for a team that has aspirations to be in the playoffs and try to move up in the standings,” Carlisle said. “We’ve seen this before, too many times.”

Dirk Nowitzki had 28 points Monday and is averaging 31.0 over his last three games, but he may need to do more against the Spurs. Josh Howard didn’t return after halftime of the loss to the Thunder after aggravating his left ankle, which caused him to miss 11 games earlier this season.

Howard’s status for Wednesday is unclear, but Dallas will have Jason Terry, who’s been back two games after missing eight with a fractured finger.

Terry averaged 24.0 points in the Mavericks’ first two games against the Spurs this season.

Notes

Spurs:

The Spurs outrebounded the Clippers, 58-44, on Monday. ... San Antonio recorded 28 assists, 12 more than Los Angeles. ... F Michael Finley finished 4-of-7 from beyond the arc, hitting all of his 3-pointers in the third quarter. Despite Finley's assault from long range, the Spurs made only 7-of-23 (30 percent) threes.

Mavs:

F Dirk Nowitzki and G Jason Terry combined for 48 points, the duo ranks as the third highest scoring tandem in the NBA averaging 44.8 points per game. ... G Jason Terry has hit a least one three pointer in 41 consecutive games, trailing on Orlando's Rashard Lewis' streak of 51 games. ... G Jason Kidd racked up six steals, and is now 37 shy of passing Clyde Drexler for sixth place All-Time.

Team Stat Leaders

Tony Parker SA 20.5
Dirk Nowitzki Dal 25.2

Rebounds

Tim Duncan SA 10.6
Dirk Nowitzki Dal 8.3

Assists

Tony Parker SA 6.7
Jason Kidd Dal 8.5

Team Comparison
Team Record Standings PF PA Road/Home Streak L10

San Antonio 40-19 1st Southwest / 2nd West 97.3 93.5 Road 20-11 Won 1 6-4

Dallas 36-24 4th Southwest / 8th West 100.9 99.4 Home 22-8 Lost 1 6-4

dirk4mvp
03-03-2009, 03:14 PM
This isn't even gonna be fun to watch.

MarHill
03-03-2009, 04:34 PM
This isn't even gonna be fun to watch.

Actually, dirk4mvp I disagree!

I have a feeling the Mavs will come with it and give a great effort. Role players always play better at home and Dirk is due for a big game.

Also, Jason Terry is back as well.

I still believe the Spurs win 98-94...but it wouldn't be surprised if it comes to the final possessions in the game!

:flag:

Mugen
03-03-2009, 05:12 PM
I think its gonna be a tough game for the spurs, hopefully we pull out what i think is going to be a close one.

loveforthegame
03-03-2009, 06:10 PM
I think it will be a very tough game. Mark Cuban has called the whole team out after the embarrassing loss last night. Spurs need to bring the same energy they brought in the last meeting between the two teams.

http://startelegramsports.typepad.com/mavs/2009/03/its-official-cuban-upset-with-mavericks-play.html

"It's only one game, which I keep reminding myself of today," Cuban told reporters today. "But let's just say I wasn't happy with our preparation, execution or effort. Not only did it look like we had no idea what we were doing, but we did it without effort. The effort and energy, on both sides of the ball, by each player will decide their future with the Mavericks.

"If each player can't take the personal initiative to make every game important and play like it, I don't see them being here next season. The ball won't always bounce the way we want it to, but every player can control their level of effort. If it's not important enough to them to lay it out every game the rest of the season, they won't be back. I don't care what their contract is. I would rather turn over the roster 100 percent than subject fans to another game like last night.

"This team has the talent to win in the playoffs. But that's only going to happen if all 15 guys know and execute their assignments and play every possession like its important."

Ditty
03-03-2009, 09:01 PM
ill be there

go spurs go

duncan228
03-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Dallas Mavericks get an 'F' for effort (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/030409dnspotaylor.2e4d6b8.html)
Jean-Jacques Taylor

There's nothing worse than watching a team full of millionaires consistently play with indifference.

That's what your Mavericks do way too often.

They did Monday in a pathetic loss to Oklahoma City, which didn't have its two best players – Kevin Durant and Jeff Green.

Ridiculous.

We shouldn't be surprised, though.

The Mavs do this all of the time, even though you'll probably get a quality effort against San Antonio tonight because they're embarrassed by their performance against the Thunder.

Or they're scared because Mark Cuban is peeved. He ripped the Mavs for their effort against Oklahoma City and threatened to remove any players from the roster who don't want to make hustling a way of life.

Good for him.

It's about time, because they've been doing it all season.

The Mavs already have lost six games by at least 20 points, and there's still more than a month left in the season.

No good team does that.

Just so you know, the Mavs lost only seven games by at least 20 points in the last three seasons combined. Last season, it happened just once.

Here's a bet: The Mavs will lose their seventh game of this season by 20 points on Thursday at New Orleans because it's the second game of a back-to-back.

So the Mavs will have every possible excuse to lay it down. Trust me, they don't need much incentive.

Think about it. How many times have you heard Rick Carlisle or Dirk Nowitzki or Jason Kidd or Jason Terry question the Mavs' effort after yet another blowout loss? Too many to count.

See, this team lacks mental toughness, in part, because its leaders are doing a poor job. Dirk and Kidd, that's on you.

Terry has only been back for two games after breaking a finger on his left hand, but he must also set a better example.

Your leaders should set the tone. They're supposed to show the other guys how to play the right way. Dirk, the only player on this team good enough to impose his will on a game, needs to demand more from his teammates.

It doesn't matter whether he does it publicly or privately. He just needs to do it.

Maybe this mentally soft team thinks just because Houston's Tracy McGrady will miss the rest of the season and Phoenix's Amare Stoudemire is probably out for the year, they won't have any problems making the playoffs.

Well, that's simply not the case.

The Rockets are actually better without McGrady because he can't dominate the ball, and they feed Yao the way you're supposed to feed a big man. Since Phoenix fired Terry Porter a few weeks ago, the Suns have been at their run-and-gun best, and Shaq is playing his best basketball since leaving the Lakers.

These Mavs can't just walk onto the court and sleepwalk past mentally whipped opponents.

No one fears the Mavs these days. Why should they?

Good teams know that if they smack the Mavs in the first quarter, they'll lay down for the rest of the night. Bad teams know that if they fight early, they'll build a huge lead before the Mavs realize they need to fight back.

Sometimes, the Mavs rally to win, as they did Friday night against Oklahoma City, when they erased a 12-point deficit in the last four minutes and won in overtime. Other times they don't.

It's embarrassing.

Carlisle is not without blame.

He must figure out a way to help the Mavs on days they're not shooting well.

Carlisle believes the Mavs win if they play good defense and rebound. But this is a team built around Nowitzki, Kidd and Terry, and the Mavs don't play passionate defense unless they're on an offensive roll.

In the past two seasons, Dallas has one victory when scoring fewer than 90 points.

They're 0-8 this year.

The coach is different. Not much has changed.

SLAM-DUNKED

The Mavericks have been beaten by 20 or more points six times this season, eclipsing the number in any of the previous three seasons.

Season No.
2005-06 2
2006-07 4
2007-08 1
2008-09 6

duncan228
03-03-2009, 11:11 PM
San Antonio Spurs at Dallas Mavericks preview (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/030409dnspomavscap.2f6461c.html)
By Eddie Sefco

Scouting the Spurs

The Spurs aren't immune to the occasional egg-laying, having been whacked badly in Portland last week. But they responded with a blowout win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday in LA. ... Tim Duncan has returned to the lineup after being out for a week with a thigh problem. He's averaged 16 points and eight rebounds in his two games back. ... Manu Ginobili remains out with a lower leg injury that has sidelined him since early February. ... The Spurs are going through a stretch of playing 11 of 14 games on the road. Their record during the stretch: 8-5 with one game to go.

Scouting the Mavericks

They had won three in a row before their ugly loss at Oklahoma City on Monday. Their previous loss was at San Antonio, when the Spurs played without Manu Ginobili and Tim Duncan. "We get a lot of breaks," Dirk Nowitzki said. "Good teams find a way to take advantage." ... Rick Carlisle on the Mavericks' rally from 23 points down to get within four against the Thunder: "You get down that much, it was good to see we finally got mad." ... Josh Howard is fighting a sore left ankle. He missed the second half against Oklahoma City and came to the training room for treatment Tuesday.

duncan228
03-04-2009, 04:05 AM
Wednesday: Spurs (40-19) at Mavericks (36-24) (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Wednesday_Spurs_40-19_at_Mavericks_36-24.html)
Express-News

Time: 8 p.m.
TV: KMYS, ESPN
Radio: WOAI-AM 1200, KCOR-AM 1350

STARTING LINEUPS
POS - SPURS - MAVERICKS

PG - 9 Tony Parker (6-2, 8th yr) - 2 Jason Kidd (6-4, 15th yr)
Parker scorched the Mavs for 37 points and 11 assists on Feb. 24.

SG - 8 Roger Mason Jr. (6-5, 5th yr) - 21 Antoine Wright (6-7, 4th yr)
Mason went 1 for 9 from field in Monday's game vs. Mavericks.

SF - 4 Michael Finley (6-7, 14th yr) - 5 Josh Howard (6-7, 6th yr)
Finley made 3-pointers on three straight possessions in third quarter Monday.

PF - 21 Tim Duncan (6-11, 12th yr) - 41 Dirk Nowitzki (7-0, 11th yr)
Nowitzki is one of seven players making at least 90 percent of free throws.

C - 15 Matt Bonner (6-10, 5th yr) - 25 Erick Dampier (6-11, 13th yr)
Dampier played only nine minutes in Feb. 24 game vs. Spurs in San Antonio.

SPURS RESERVES

12 Bruce Bowen, F, 6-7, 13th yr
1 Malik Hairston, G, 6-6, 1st yr
3 George Hill, G, 6-2, 1st yr
7 Fabricio Oberto, C, 6-10, 4th yr
40 Kurt Thomas, C/F, 6-9, 14th yr
5 Ime Udoka, G/F, 6-5, 5th yr
11 Jacque Vaughn, G, 6-1, 12th yr
54 Pops Mensah-Bonsu, F, 6-10, 2nd yr

MAVERICKS RESERVES

11 J.J. Barea, G, 6-0, 3rd yr
32 Brandon Bass, F, 6-8, 4th yr
13 Matt Carroll, G, 6-6, 6th yr
40 Devean George, F, 6-8, 10th yr
1 Ryan Hollins, C, 7-0, 3rd yr
33 James Singleton, F, 6-8, 5th yr
31 Jason Terry, G, 6-2, 10th yr
8 Gerald Green, G, 6-8, 4th yr

COACHES

Spurs: Gregg Popovich
Mavericks: Rick Carlisle

INJURIES

Spurs: Ian Mahinmi (right ankle surgery) and Manu Ginobili (stress reaction, right ankle) are out.

Mavericks: Jerry Stackhouse (right plantar fasciitis) is out.

PROJECTED INACTIVE PLAYERS

Spurs: Mahinmi, Ginobili, Vaughn.

Mavericks: Stackhouse, Shawne Williams.

NOTABLE

Tonight's game closes out the last extended road trip of the season for the Spurs, a three-gamer that began Sunday in Portland. They have three two-game trips, and three single-game trips remaining. ... The Mavericks are coming off a distressing loss in Oklahoma City to a Thunder team that was missing its top two scorers, Kevin Durant and Jeff Green.

- Mike Monroe

mouse
03-04-2009, 04:08 AM
Mavs by 5 in overtime.

Spursfan092120
03-04-2009, 04:09 AM
I think it will be a very tough game. Mark Cuban has called the whole team out after the embarrassing loss last night. Spurs need to bring the same energy they brought in the last meeting between the two teams.

http://startelegramsports.typepad.com/mavs/2009/03/its-official-cuban-upset-with-mavericks-play.html

"It's only one game, which I keep reminding myself of today," Cuban told reporters today. "But let's just say I wasn't happy with our preparation, execution or effort. Not only did it look like we had no idea what we were doing, but we did it without effort. The effort and energy, on both sides of the ball, by each player will decide their future with the Mavericks.

"If each player can't take the personal initiative to make every game important and play like it, I don't see them being here next season. The ball won't always bounce the way we want it to, but every player can control their level of effort. If it's not important enough to them to lay it out every game the rest of the season, they won't be back. I don't care what their contract is. I would rather turn over the roster 100 percent than subject fans to another game like last night.

"This team has the talent to win in the playoffs. But that's only going to happen if all 15 guys know and execute their assignments and play every possession like its important."

Doesn't he do that on every game though? Any time Dallas doesn't win, he blogs about another bad game. This is nothing new.

Ghazi
03-04-2009, 04:15 AM
Mavs are a completely different team @ home than on the road, for whatever reason.

49.5% shooting and over 111 points per game over the last 6 weeks.

Mavs by 29 tonight.

Spursfan092120
03-04-2009, 04:16 AM
Mavs are a completely different team @ home than on the road, for whatever reason.

Mavs by 29 tonight.

:lmao

Word!
03-04-2009, 04:16 AM
Dallas by 11 book it!

timtonymanu
03-04-2009, 04:29 AM
lets hope the Spurs dont let the Mavs shit on them like the Blazers did.

Mavs are gonna be ready for this game.

Spursfan092120
03-04-2009, 04:29 AM
Dallas by 11 book it!

I guess I don't understand it. Unless it's simply people wanting to get under the skin of the Spurs fans, (which I'm assuming that's the case)why would anyone bet on a team that couldn't beat the Spurs without Tim, now that Tim is back and feels great, even after putting up 18 and 12 in 3 quarters? Blows my mind.

Spursfan092120
03-04-2009, 04:30 AM
lets hope the Spurs dont let the Mavs shit on them like the Blazers did.

Mavs are gonna be ready for this game.

This is a rivalry...trust me..the Spurs WILL be ready. They will not let Dallas sneak up on them.

Phase-T
03-04-2009, 04:33 AM
Mavs by 10 :tu

Catcher
03-04-2009, 04:36 AM
Spurs by 6

Spursfan092120
03-04-2009, 05:06 AM
Spurs by 17

kid
03-04-2009, 05:47 AM
Mavs 98
Spurs 89

HORNSWOGGLE
03-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Spurs 96
Chokers 85

HORNSWOGGLE
03-04-2009, 07:02 AM

Mavs by 29 tonight.
Then it looks like they wont be out of the first round again :rollin

hater
03-04-2009, 09:54 AM
SPurs lose this one handily.

Rogue
03-04-2009, 09:58 AM

Mavs by 29 tonight.

Actually, Ghazi I disagree!

I have a feeling the Spurs will come with it and give a great effort. Role players always play better on road and Parker is due for a big game.

Also, Tim Duncan is back as well.

I still believe the Mavs win 98-94...but it wouldn't be surprised if it comes to the final possessions in the game!

Rogue
03-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Yeah cuz your Memphis Mavs will lose.
either Grizzlies or Mavs team is alot more than you and your team, losing to a weak team doesn't mean the losing team is less than the winning team. Spurs also have lost some games to Knicks, Raptors... :lol

our guys in blue are gonna win it though.

shelshor
03-04-2009, 10:18 AM
http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Mar 4, 2009
San Antonio @ Dallas: Joey Crawford, D. Collins, D. Jones

HORNSWOGGLE
03-04-2009, 10:26 AM
either Grizzlies or Mavs team is alot more than you and your team, losing to a weak team doesn't mean the losing team is less than the winning team. Spurs also have lost some games to Knicks, Raptors... :lol

our guys in blue are gonna win it though.

good luck getting out of the first round, if they even make it :rollin

Dex
03-04-2009, 10:41 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/corndog7/gaymavs.jpg Bring it home Brokeback Mountain Men!!!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Sportstudi
03-04-2009, 10:45 AM

Mavs by 29 tonight.

Ääääh, yes.... Well, it's okay to hope for a Dallas' win as a fan, I do the same, but 29??? I guess you just wanted to express your sympathy for Dallas, but 29??? Get real! Otherwise I would ask you if JHo gave you some weed and you couldn't handle it...
I personally think it will be a close game. The Mavs are playing way better at home this year than on the road. Thus it's not the same like the game against SA in February. Hard to predict an outcome, but I hope for a Mavs win. I wouldn't wonder if the game is on the edge in the final minutes.

Indazone
03-04-2009, 10:51 AM
this will be an entertaining game

m33p0
03-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Ääääh, yes.... Well, it's okay to hope for a Dallas' win as a fan, I do the same, but 29??? I guess you just wanted to express your sympathy for Dallas, but 29??? Get real! Otherwise I would ask you if JHo gave you some weed and you couldn't handle it...
I personally think it will be a close game. The Mavs are playing way better at home this year than on the road. Thus it's not the same like the game against SA in February. Hard to predict an outcome, but I hope for a Mavs win. I wouldn't wonder if the game is on the edge in the final minutes.
you're talking to ghazi. common sense and rationality doesn't work on him.

G-Nob
03-04-2009, 11:01 AM
:lol at the dance users!

Mavs always shoot lights out at home against good teams. Spurs are in trouble.

m33p0
03-04-2009, 11:16 AM
http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Mar 4, 2009
San Antonio @ Dallas: Joey Crawford, D. Collins, D. Jones
against the Mavs, too. Tim should remember not to laugh this time.

Sportstudi
03-04-2009, 11:18 AM
against the Mavs, too. Tim should remember not to laugh this time.

Double technical last time, right?

Texas_Ranger
03-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Double technical last time, right?

kOygTd1NWCM&feature=related

Sportstudi
03-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Yes ma'am...what happened that year in the 2007 Playoffs? It was classic...I seem to remember at 67 win team losing in a 7 game series to a 48 win team. What team was that again???:lol

My question was meant seriously, 'cause I wasn't sure. Texas_Ranger got it right, thanks.

Spursmania
03-04-2009, 11:32 AM

Cuban the best Coach and Basketball mastermind the NBA has ever seen! I'm sure his players appreciated his dismantling of the team after 2006 and his constant whining and bitching. Come on Spurs give Cuban and his Mavs another kick in the nuts!!:nutkick:

Spursmania
03-04-2009, 11:40 AM
It's that way everytime we play the my little ponies...one b.s. call after the other....and they still lose most of the time.

Thanks for the clip. Reminds me how Spurs have to play against 2 teams when jackass Joey is in town. Everytime I see this clip makes my blood boil. Fucking Joey Crawford-the biggest egomaniac ever! Dickhead has made some serious BS calls against us causing us the games. You know this fucker hasn't reffed many of our games this year. But just watch, butthead Stern is saving him for the playoff games that count!
Pisses me off...:bang

duncan228
03-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Texas tussle: Mavs host Spurs in Dallas (http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=nba/news/news.aspx?id=4217083)

(Sports Network) - Southwest Division rivals meet in Dallas Wednesday as the Mavericks host the San Antonio Spurs.

The Mavs, who trail division-leading San Antonio by 4 1/2 games, are coming off a tough loss in Oklahoma City on Monday after rookie star Russell Westbrook registered his first career triple-double, totaling 17 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists as the Thunder surprised Dallas, 96-87.

Dirk Nowitzki led all scorers with 28 points to go along with six assists for the Mavericks, who saw a three-game winning streak come to an end.

Jason Terry logged 20 points, while Jason Kidd had nine points, six steals, five rebounds and as many assists for Dallas.

Josh Howard aggravated a left ankle injury against the Thunder and was unable to return to the floor after halftime of the loss. His status for tonight's game is questionable.

The Spurs, meanwhile, improved to 1-1 on a three-game road trip in Los Angeles on Monday when Tony Parker scored 26 points and dished out 10 assists as San Antonio continued its dominance over the Clippers with a 106-78 drubbing, their 11th straight triumph over Los Angeles.

Tim Duncan, in his second game back after missing three games with a right quad injury, added 18 points, 12 rebounds and six helpers to help snap the Spurs' two-game slide.

Michael Finley hit four three-pointers on his way to 14 points, and Matt Bonner chipped in 14 as well in the lopsided victory as San Antonio improved to 20-11 on the road.

The Spurs are also reportedly set to add some veteran depth to its rotation. Numerous media reports have stated that forward Drew Gooden has committed to sign with the Spurs after he clears waivers on Wednesday morning.

Gooden was bought out by the Sacramento Kings late Sunday, making him eligible to play for another team during the playoffs. The Spurs expect to sign Gooden for about $1.5 million, the remainder of their midlevel exception.

Gooden, who was also considering signing with Dallas, averaged 13.1 points and 8.6 rebounds in 31 games with the Chicago Bulls before he was traded to the Kings on February 18.

The Spurs have taken two of their three meetings with the Mavs this season, including an exciting 133-126 double-overtime win at American Airlines Center on December 9. Dallas is a solid 22-8 as the host on the season.

Phase-T
03-04-2009, 04:50 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/corndog7/gaymavs.jpg Bring it home Brokeback Mountain Men!!!!

djohn2oo8
03-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Queers n Steers live in Dallas, TX:downspin::lol:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Word!
03-04-2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/JTerry_Cuban_600_060603.jpg

Paper Airplane: "You're a choker man!"
Dumb Fuck: "Nah man you are the one missing all the shots, you are the choker!"
Paper Airplane: "You assembled this shitty team and we laughed when you traded Harris for a washed up Jason Kidd, so you are the choker."
Dumb Fuck: "The Riverwalk is dirty. But that dirty Riverwalk has more trophies than I could ever dream of."

Spurs by 10. GO SPURS GO!!!!:lmao

Brazil
03-04-2009, 05:08 PM
kOygTd1NWCM&feature=related

this was insane !

unibrow
03-04-2009, 05:12 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/corndog7/gaymavs.jpgNeed I say more???

:lol

GSH
03-04-2009, 05:26 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/corndog7/gaymavs.jpgNeed I say more???

OMG!! They really are mavericks. Cuban is grinning like he just slipped Dirk a roofie, and Nash got wood thinking about it.

Creepy... just very creepy.

MarHill
03-04-2009, 06:46 PM
That was pretty slick, Rogue!!

You changed my sentence....but it won't change the outcome.

Spurs win!!

de Soto
03-04-2009, 06:49 PM
More sadness for the hapless mavs and their idiot fans is to follow tonite. :toast

:flag::flag::flag:

de Soto
03-04-2009, 06:53 PM
The BIG question: Is Dirk going to crumble again like a German sugar cookie under the Spurs locomotive tonite?:lmao

:flag::flag::flag:

Agloco
03-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Spurs get blown away tonight.:depressed

de Soto
03-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Spurs get blown away tonight.:depressed

Umm...your confidence is inspiring...:rolleyes

crc21209
03-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Our boys gotta come out with some energy tonight and just withstand the run because I have a feeling the Mavs may come out fired up after Cuban ripped the entire team after the loss to OKC, and also after we beat them last wk without Timmy and Manu. This time around, that bitch Terry is back also.

johnsmith.
03-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Umm...your confidence is inspiring...:rolleyes

Agloco is a pretend bandwagon fan!