PDA

View Full Version : The Truth

Spursfan092120
03-03-2009, 07:40 PM
OK..no matter what happens tomorrow, whether we sign Gooden or not, the fact is that Pop knows what he's doing with this organization. We all know that. He's brought us 4 titles in 10 years, and if he thinks Drew will be a good addition next to Timmy, then by god, I'm sure he will be. I'm not sure why everyone is hating on the guy with 13 PPG and 8 RBS per game. Bottom line is, we can use the help. Fab gets no time, Kurt is good every now and then, and Bonner, while a GREAT shooter, needs some rebounding help. I'd say if we sign him, let's see how he plays before we hang him in effigy.

whottt
03-03-2009, 07:42 PM
I'd just like to thank you for starting a thread on this. Was definitely some stuff that needed to be said :tu

Spursfan092120
03-03-2009, 07:45 PM
I'd just like to thank you for starting a thread on this. Was definitely some stuff that needed to be said :tu

Not a problem. The team is what it is...a contender. And that's because of the FO...it won't change, whether we sign Gooden or not.

Ginofan
03-03-2009, 07:46 PM
what?

Spursfan092120
03-03-2009, 07:48 PM
what?

Just stating that Pop and the FO know what they're doing a lot more than we do. If they sign Gooden, that means they think he's going to help the organization, which probably means he will. We have to give him the benefit of the doubt after :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:. And hopefully, with a little help to the greatest PF ever to play the game, we'll get another :lobt2: