PDA

View Full Version : First NINE INCH NAILS, JANE'S ADDICTION Tour Dates Unveiled

Viva Las Espuelas
03-03-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

According to The Pulse of Radio (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115362#), NINE INCH NAILS and JANE'S ADDICTION have announced the first round of dates on their upcoming tour together. The trek will begin with their already announced appearances at the Sasquatch! Festival in Washington state on May 24, with the tour kicking off on May 25 in Ridgefield, Washington. NINE INCH NAILS frontman Trent Reznor has stated that this will probably be the last live shows from his band for a while as he pursues other projects.

JANE'S ADDICTION, meanwhile, has played three low-key shows in the Los Angeles area in recent months. The group has reunited for the third time since initially dissolving in 1992, although this is the first time that founding bassist Eric Avery has rejoined the lineup since that original breakup.

JANE'S ADDICTION may also head into the studio with Reznor producing, but those plans have yet to be confirmed.

NINE INCH NAILS / JANE'S ADDICTION tour dates (subject to change):

May 24 - George, WA - Gorge Amphitheater (Sasquatch! Festival)
May 25 - Ridgefield, WA - Amphitheater at Clark County
May 28 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Wireless Pavilion
May 29 - Albuquerque, NM - Journal Pavilion
May 31 - Morrison, CO - Red Rocks Amphitheater
Jun. 02 - Dallas, TX - Superpages.com Center
Jun. 03 - Spring, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Jun. 05 - Atlanta, GA - Lakewood Amphitheater
Jun. 07 - West Palm Beach, FL - Cruzan Amphitheater
Jun. 08 - Tampa, FL - Ford Amphitheater
Jun. 10 - Charlotte, NC - Verizon (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115362#) Wireless Amphitheater
Jun. 11 - Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion at Stone Ridge
Jun. 15 - St. Louis, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Jun. 17 - East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Music (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115362#) Theater
Jun. 18 - Noblesville, IN - Verizon Wireless Music Center
Jun. 20 - Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theater
Jun. 21 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Blossom Music Center
Jun. 23 - Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheater
Jun. 24 - Mansfield, MA - Comcast Center
Jun. 26 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115362#) At Jones Beach
Jun. 27 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
Jul. 01 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheater
Jul. 03 - Chula Vista (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115362#), CA - Cricket Wireless Amphitheater
Jul. 04 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

Frenzy
03-03-2009, 11:24 PM
subject to change... huh

Viva Las Espuelas
03-03-2009, 11:27 PM
subject to change... huh
isnt that what we all voted for?

Frenzy
03-03-2009, 11:30 PM
i wasn't here for the vote =/

Nbadan
03-04-2009, 12:54 AM
I'm gonna try and catch em in Cali.

PuttPutt
03-04-2009, 04:05 AM
I'm going to see the 1st show at the gorge. It's an hour from my house.

ATRAIN
03-04-2009, 10:10 AM
im there!!!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
03-06-2009, 10:07 AM
jackasses could even get the dates right. change your plans folks............................................. ......silly me. the people already voted for that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NINE INCH NAILS and JANE'S ADDICTION have officially announced the first round of dates on their upcoming tour together. (Note: The previously reported set of tour dates was incorrect.) The trek will include their already announced appearances at the Sasquatch! Festival in Washington state on May 24, with the tour kicking off on May 8 in West Palm Beach, Florida. NINE INCH NAILS frontman Trent Reznor has stated that this will probably be the last live shows from his band for a while as he pursues other projects.

JANE'S ADDICTION, meanwhile, has played three low-key shows in the Los Angeles area in recent months. The group has reunited for the third time since initially dissolving in 1992, although this is the first time that founding bassist Eric Avery has rejoined the lineup since that original breakup.

JANE'S ADDICTION may also head into the studio with Reznor producing, but those plans have yet to be confirmed.

NINE INCH NAILS / JANE'S ADDICTION tour dates:

May 08 - West Palm Beach, FL @ Cruzan Amphitheatre
May 09 - Tampa, FL @ Ford Amphitheatre
May 10 - Atlanta, GA @ Lakewood Amphitheatre
May 14 - Albuquerque, NM @ Journal Pavilion
May 15 - Phoenix, AZ @ Cricket Wireless (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115509#) Pavilion
May 16 - Chula Vista (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115509#), CA @ Cricket Wireless Amphitheater
May 18 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Pearl
May 20 - Irvine, CA @ Verizon (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115509#) Wireless Amphitheater Irvine Meadows
May 22 - Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
May 26 - Englewood, CO @ Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
May 27 - Kansas City, MO @ Starlight Theatre
May 30 - Noblesville, IN @ Verizon Wireless Music (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115509#) Center
May 31 - Clarkston, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre
Jun. 02 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre
Jun. 03 - Darien Lake, NY @ Darien Lake Amphitheatre
Jun. 05 - Camden, NJ @ Tweeter Center At The Waterfront
Jun. 06 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
Jun. 07 - Wantagh, NY @ Nikon (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115509#) at Jones Beach Music Theater
Jun. 09 - Columbia, MD @ Merriweather Post Pavilion
Jun. 10 - Burgettstown, PA @ Post. Gazette Pavilion
Jun. 12 - Charlotte, NC @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

Cant_Be_Faded
03-10-2009, 12:13 AM
hhhhhwe're there dude

I just saw this today. NIN is the greatest touring show around right now. Janes Addiction is amazing if they play some oldies.

The Reckoning
03-10-2009, 12:30 AM
CBF, ill go if you give me a ride.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Take the TxDOT high speed train up here, and we will go.

Last time I saw Janes Addiction was Lollapalooza 03 with Circus Charlie. There was a body painting booth, and I saw a chick with the sweetest T's with full frontal body paint.

Whisky Dog
03-10-2009, 02:45 AM
So they're not playing superpages in Dallas? WTF? I was already getting my wallet out.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Oh fuck. Just realized the adjusted tour dates. That fucking sucks. Maybe I'll have to pull a stunt...

ATRAIN
03-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Austin show Added :)!!! Only Texas stop so far.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Austin show Added :)!!! Only Texas stop so far.
yeah. that sucks. i really don't care for austin and i don't want to take a day off work to go. how's the place where they're going to be at?

ATRAIN
03-19-2009, 12:03 PM
yeah. that sucks. i really don't care for austin and i don't want to take a day off work to go. how's the place where they're going to be at?

Its ok not really a bad seat in the house. Its like a small SBC (att)center.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-11-2009, 09:18 AM
well a buddy of mine got me a ticket and i'm going to the show tomorrow. i can't wait. i can't believe nine inch nails is opening for jane's. i can't stand jane's addiction. only thing i'll dig about them is perkins and even that is nothing to lose sleep over. maybe he'll come out to play on piggy

JudynTX
05-11-2009, 12:34 PM
well a buddy of mine got me a ticket and i'm going to the show tomorrow. i can't wait. i can't believe nine inch nails is opening for jane's. i can't stand jane's addiction. only thing i'll dig about them is perkins and even that is nothing to lose sleep over. maybe he'll come out to play on piggy

FYI Viva..............

ATLANTA (AP) - Jane's Addiction lead singer Perry Farrell is recovering from a torn calf muscle he suffered on stage at a concert in Atlanta.

The creator of the Lollapalooza music festival hurt himself during the first song Sunday night at Lakewood Amphitheatre but was able to finish the show.

According to a statement from the band's publicist, he was taken by ambulance to Atlanta Medical Center after the show.

Doctors told him to stay off the leg for several days, but Farrell says he still plans to perform as planned Tuesday night in Austin, Texas.

The influential alternative band, best known for its 1990 album "Ritual de lo Habitual," broke up a year later but reunited with its original lineup last year and is touring with Nine Inch Nails.

http://www.9news.com/life/entertainment/article.aspx?storyid=115465&catid=343

BlackSwordsMan
05-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Nin/ja =d

Viva Las Espuelas
05-11-2009, 12:40 PM
FYI Viva..............

ATLANTA (AP) - Jane's Addiction lead singer Perry Farrell is recovering from a torn calf muscle he suffered on stage at a concert in Atlanta.

The creator of the Lollapalooza music festival hurt himself during the first song Sunday night at Lakewood Amphitheatre but was able to finish the show.

According to a statement from the band's publicist, he was taken by ambulance to Atlanta Medical Center after the show.

Doctors told him to stay off the leg for several days, but Farrell says he still plans to perform as planned Tuesday night in Austin, Texas.

The influential alternative band, best known for its 1990 album "Ritual de lo Habitual," broke up a year later but reunited with its original lineup last year and is touring with Nine Inch Nails.

http://www.9news.com/life/entertainment/article.aspx?storyid=115465&catid=343

eh. i really could care less about jane's addiction. i might go take a dump during their set. hopefully they'll let nine inch take the headline spot.

JudynTX
05-11-2009, 12:40 PM
eh. i really could care less about jane's addiction. i might go take a dump during their set. hopefully they'll let nine inch take the headline spot.

Just trying to help you out. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
05-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Just trying to help you out. :lolthanks.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 11:04 AM
wow. what a show. did anybody else go?

ATRAIN
05-13-2009, 11:09 AM
wow. what a show. did anybody else go?

I was there, have you looked for the setlist on line yet?

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 11:19 AM
I was there, have you looked for the setlist on line yet?
you mean a torrent?

ATRAIN
05-13-2009, 11:24 AM
you mean a torrent?

No just the playlist. I like to look at them after the show and reflect.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 11:29 AM
No just the playlist. I like to look at them after the show and reflect.
???
what are you smokin'

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 11:29 AM
there's tons of torrents out there though

ATRAIN
05-13-2009, 11:34 AM
there's tons of torrents out there though

if you find one for this show let me know.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 11:36 AM
if you find one for this show let me know.
will do. there's already video and audio torrents from this tour on demonoid and dimeadozen though

ATRAIN
05-13-2009, 11:37 AM
will do. there's already video and audio torrents from this tour on demonoid and dimeadozen though

Nice, so did you leave after NIN played?

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Nice, so did you leave after NIN played?nah. i stayed for jane's. the buddy i went with wanted to see them so we stayed. they were cool. put on a good show. i was diggin' perry's stage presence. i never knew he was that flamboyant.

ATRAIN
05-13-2009, 11:52 AM
You drove back to Dallas after?

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 01:26 PM
You drove back to Dallas after?yep. went to sleep at about 330 this morning.

ATRAIN
05-13-2009, 01:33 PM
yep. went to sleep at about 330 this morning.

DAmn dude that sucks lol

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 01:44 PM
DAmn dude that sucks loli'm not hurting too bad. i still got about 6 hours sleep. i'm feeling better than what i thought

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 01:45 PM
where were your seats?

ATRAIN
05-13-2009, 01:47 PM
where were your seats?

bfe

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 02:13 PM
bfe
that sucks. i was on the floor about 5 feet from the stage

JudynTX
05-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Viva,

Why don't you like Jane's Addiction?

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Viva,

Why don't you like Jane's Addiction?i just never got into them. i do like "stop" though. that sounded great last night. they had a good set though.

JudynTX
05-13-2009, 02:22 PM
i just never got into them. i do like "stop" though. that sounded great last night. they had a good set though.

I thought you didn't like Dave Navarro or something. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 02:27 PM
I thought you didn't like Dave Navarro or something. :lol
oh no. he's cool. he has a great solo album. matt chamberlain, the human loop, on drums. very depressing though. you know, as i was there i was asking myself "why is navarro so popular?". he was never this popular when jane's was playing before they broke up. then i realized he was in red hot chili peppers for a while. he actually looked like he was bored.

JudynTX
05-13-2009, 02:28 PM
oh no. he's cool. he has a great solo album. matt chamberlain, the human loop, on drums. very depressing though. you know, as i was there i was asking myself "why is navarro so popular?". he was never this popular when jane's was playing before they broke up. then i realized he was in red hot chili peppers for a while. he actually looked like he was bored.

Well, in addition to that, he was married to what's her name for a while? :rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Well, in addition to that, he was married to what's her name for a while? :rolleyes
thanks to red hot chili peppers.

JudynTX
05-13-2009, 02:34 PM
thanks to red hot chili peppers.

I'm a fan of RHCP. :tu

thispego
05-13-2009, 03:08 PM
i just got back from the gym and a girl i talk to there said she had backstage passes to this concert last night and she smoked out with dave navarro and he was trying to get in her pants and ended up just j'n it right in front of her. what a freak!

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
i just got back from the gym and a girl i talk to there said she had backstage passes to this concert last night and she smoked out with dave navarro and he was trying to get in her pants and ended up just j'n it right in front of her. what a freak!uh. i highly doubt that. i'm sure dave has his pick of the litter anywhere he goes. i call BS.

thispego
05-13-2009, 03:26 PM
hey man, from her mouth to your computer screen. i didnt give her a polygraph or anything but i dont know why anyone would lie about that. plus she is pretty hot. i believe her... she's legit