PDA

View Full Version : Sons the Suns really suck and suck a$$ on D

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Final Score:
Miami 135 Phoenix 129

At least Nash had fun in the run and suck offense. I'm sure all the Nash T-baggers out there have a boner right now.

Ghazi
03-04-2009, 10:19 PM
We already knew that.

BeeGee
03-04-2009, 10:49 PM
I'm tellin you, DWade is MVP. 35 and 16 dimes - the dude is ridiculous this season. The Heat have no business being the 5th seed, but they are. Wade is mvp.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-04-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm tellin you, DWade is MVP. 35 and 16 dimes - the dude is ridiculous this season. The Heat have no business being the 5th seed, but they are. Wade is mvp.

I agree, and I also think the Canadian Cancer didn't deserve either MVP.

lurker
03-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Why do you only dog on Nash about wanting to return to the running style when everyone but Shaq made the same comments as him? They all spent the first half of the season whining.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Why do you only dog on Nash about wanting to return to the running style when everyone but Shaq made the same comments as him? They all spent the first half of the season whining.

Because I'm tired of Nash being painted as a perfect choir boy who does what is asked of him to the best of his ability and never complains about anything. I always am extremely hard on players that have that bunch of groupies who defend him blindly and know nothing about basketball.

Banzai
03-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Final Score:
Miami 135 Phoenix 129

At least Nash had fun in the run and suck offense. I'm sure all the Nash T-baggers out there have a boner right now.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/34nmd8g-1.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3703)

flipcritic
03-05-2009, 12:20 AM
Because I'm tired of Nash being painted as a perfect choir boy who does what is asked of him to the best of his ability and never complains about anything. I always am extremely hard on players that have that bunch of groupies who defend him blindly and know nothing about basketball.

So what's the truth behind Nash my Lord?

Ghazi
03-05-2009, 12:41 AM
Like I said, teams are just "flavors" in an 82 game season.

It looked like the Suns were clicking, but they're "only" 6-4 since the All Star Break.

Now 3 games back with 21 to play, would anyone BET on them making the playoffs? I wouldn't.

But of course the Mavs have a brutal 4 game road trip coming up themselves, depending on how they do, they can be on the outside looking in.

The Hornets are on a 5 game win streak, I'm sure some might think they've gotten things together since Chandler is healthy, but they're still garbage.

The Jazz are hot right now, we'll see how they do on the road.

When in doubt, just stick with common sense. The only contenders are the Cavs, Lakers, and Celtics. The rest are just fodder at some point in the playoffs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 12:44 AM
So what's the truth behind Nash my Lord?

It doesn't take a genius to know.....the problem is most Suns fans turn a blind eye to some of the stuff he does and just tucks it under the rug.

For example, and this isn't really a big deal, someone will call Ginobili a flopper pretending they have no idea Nash is just as big a flopper.

Austin_Toros
03-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Their just do not have defensive players, its that simple. Even with the slower Shaq they still manage to score and score.

pauls931
03-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Just came in to make sure a Suns sucks A$$ thread was created. I can forgive them for teh Magic loss, but giving up 134 to the heat? Good grief thank god Amare wasn't there or they may have broke 150.

I need to go check the boxscore, I'm hoping Gentry isn't doing what D'antoni does and play starters heavy minutes resulting in tired persons on D.

mogrovejo
03-05-2009, 11:18 AM
The Suns were a far worse defensive team under Porter than at any point during D'Antoni's tenure. For all his talk, Porter never got them to play defence. Frankly, I don't see the surprise - all his teams have been horrid defensively. Every time I read in the last few months that Porter was a "defensive minded" coach (and there were many of them) I chuckled.

The idea that the Suns returned to running with Gentry is a myth - and a good proof that a large majority of fans have no idea about what they were talking about. After 25/30 games were they played at a slower pace (in a lame attempt to hide the defensive deficiencies), they become the good old uptempo team. They were just playing sets that didn't fit them.

Nash at least gives up his body and tries at the defence. Some other Suns players, not so much.

The players were right: you have to play the system that fits your roster skill-set.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 11:38 AM
Suns wont make the playoffs. Im still not sure if they are in tank mode or not...lol.

They are, that's why they brought Nash back from injury. If they were trying to make the playoffs they would have kept him off the court as long as possible.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 11:48 AM
The idea that the Suns returned to running with Gentry is a myth - and a good proof that a large majority of fans have no idea about what they were talking about.

The amount of Suns fans that think the Suns would be contenders if they had Marion instead of Shaq is good proof a large majority have no idea what they're talking about.

Red Hawk #21
03-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Wade is a beast, the heat played really well last night. Phoenix better step up their D if they plan on making the playoffs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Wade is a beast, the heat played really well last night. Phoenix better step up their D if they plan on making the playoffs.

p3-eavMSBnk

Red Hawk #21
03-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Lol, btw Apollo 33 (Moon) is a beast. I'm scared we might have to play the Heat in the playoffs, those guys are pretty good.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Lol, btw Apollo 33 (Moon) is a beast. I'm scared we might have to play the Heat in the playoffs, those guys are pretty good.

That would be the series I look forward to seeing since Wade and JJ are two of my favorite players.

I remember when the local AZ media made it their goal to get as many people to laugh at JJ for leaving the Suns and going to what was at the time the worst team in basketball.

Now JJ is laughing all the way to the bank and back. That Suns team the didn't think he was worth the money is lottery bound and the team that did think he was worth the money could advance to the 2nd round.

Red Hawk #21
03-05-2009, 12:43 PM
That would be the series I look forward to seeing since Wade and JJ are two of my favorite players.

I remember when the local AZ media made it their goal to get as many people to laugh at JJ for leaving the Suns and going to what was at the time the worst team in basketball.

Now JJ is laughing all the way to the bank and back. That Suns team the didn't think he was worth the money is lottery bound and the team that did think he was worth the money could advance to the 2nd round.

Well nothing is really funny in Hawksland at this point, trust me DoK your not the only fan around these parts thats mad. I don't think we're winning a playoff series this season, our offense is strictly isolation, Smoove is acting like a little girl, Bibby seems to have declined in a major way, and Evans is 1/4the player J-Chillz was. ALso our coach is a moron who thinks its cool to run 91% of the offense through Flip Murray and Joe Johnson. Jeez, I think I just depressed myself even more. Hopefully, this makes you feel better. :hat

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Well nothing is really funny in Hawksland at this point, trust me DoK your not the only fan around these parts thats mad. I don't think we're winning a playoff series this season, our offense is strictly isolation, Smoove is acting like a little girl, Bibby seems to have declined in a major way, and Evans is 1/4the player J-Chillz was. ALso our coach is a moron who thinks its cool to run 91% of the offense through Flip Murray and Joe Johnson. Jeez, I think I just depressed myself even more. Hopefully, this makes you feel better. :hat

Ya I've never been a big Woodson fan. Smith and Horford both need to be re-evaluated, IMO they have a SF and PF combo playing C and PF.

pauls931
03-05-2009, 01:05 PM
They are, that's why they brought Nash back from injury. If they were trying to make the playoffs they would have kept him off the court as long as possible.

I'm still not sure if they can make it. Utah is coming on strong so now they have to count on Dallas choking.

Red Hawk #21
03-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Ya I've never been a big Woodson fan. Smith and Horford both need to be re-evaluated, IMO they have a SF and PF combo playing C and PF.

Exactly, anytime we go to this lineup we're at our best.
PG: Bibby
SG: JJ
SF:Smoove
PF : Horford
C: Zaza
Unfortunately Smoove's lack of outside shooting touch hurts us in this scenario, so we don't use this lineup much. And Woodson is a moron- he and vinny del negro have to be the dumbest coaches in the league.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm still not sure if they can make it. Utah is coming on strong so now they have to count on Dallas choking.

Idk why you want them to make it at this point. If someone can explain to me what making the playoffs and getting swept by the Lakers accomplishes that hitting the draft lottery doesn't, I'm all ears.

BlackSwordsMan
03-05-2009, 01:56 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/34nmd8g-1.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3703)

hope he enjoys having herpes the rest of his life

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2009, 02:10 PM
hope he enjoys having herpes the rest of his life

fuckin Jeter

Agloco
03-05-2009, 03:52 PM
I agree, and I also think the Canadian Cancer didn't deserve either MVP.

Why is Nash a cancer? Is that the perception out there now?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Why is Nash a cancer? Is that the perception out there now?

It's my perception. Most people are still T-baggin Nash.

dirk4mvp
03-05-2009, 05:42 PM
I'll take herpes from Jessica Alba anyday.

That explains a lot.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 05:44 PM
That explains a lot.

:lmao

I'm surprised he forgot to mention the Spurs have four rings and make some stupid remark about Mavs/Suns fans.

dirk4mvp
03-05-2009, 06:03 PM
:lmao

I'm surprised he forgot to mention the Spurs have four rings and make some stupid remark about Mavs/Suns fans.

I can't wait for his witty comeback of calling me a Memphis Mavs fan followed by some pic he's posted 29 times.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 06:07 PM
I can't wait for his witty comeback of calling me a Memphis Mavs fan followed by some pic he's posted 29 times.

4 rings faggot!!!!

mojorizen7
03-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Its the basketball culture that needs to be changed in PHX.
Offense,offense,offense for as long as i can remember. That'll get you ticket sales,free agents,regular season victories,lotsa #1 foam fingers in the crowd etc...and zero titles.
Joy. I'm sick of it.
As for this years team,the return to fun n gun is evidence enough that their tanking and masking it by trying to give the fans something wave their foam fingers at.
Nash deserved his MVP's but he's a big reason that our defense is shit.
The majority of guys on this team have no fucking idea what it means to defend the man in front of you.
Shoulda blown Nash/Bell/Diaw/Amare out of this mix the day after D'Umbtoni left town.
Porter was asked to change the culture with DA's guys and had no chance to succeed.
The next couple offseason's are gonna be a crossroads in terms of where this franchise wants to go.

smallball sucks and it'll never win dick in this league.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 06:37 PM
its the basketball culture that needs to be changed in phx.
Offense,offense,offense for as long as i can remember. That'll get you ticket sales,free agents,regular season victories,lotsa #1 foam fingers in the crowd etc...and zero titles.
Joy. I'm sick of it.
As for this years team,the return to fun n gun is evidence enough that their tanking and masking it by trying to give the fans something wave their foam fingers at.
Nash deserved his mvp's but he's a big reason that our defense is shit.
The majority of guys on this team have no fucking idea what it means to defend the man in front of you.
Shoulda blown nash/bell/diaw/amare out of this mix the day after d'umbtoni left town.
Porter was asked to change the culture with da's guys and had no chance to succeed.
The next couple offseason's are gonna be a crossroads in terms of where this franchise wants to go.

Smallball sucks and it'll never win dick in this league.

+34874238942389423