PDA

View Full Version : Tooth Fairy Extortion?

SpursWoman
03-10-2005, 10:14 AM
With everything that's gone on in the last couple of weeks, for the first time in about 7 or so years of putting on a tierra and tutu, I forgot my tooth fairy duties.

So last night, we tried it again....and this is what I got for my efforts:

(straight from the mouth of babes....you just can't make this shit up)

http://img203.exs.cx/img203/8017/toothfairy6wi.th.jpg (http://img203.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img203&image=toothfairy6wi.jpg)

:lmao :lmao :lmao

travis2
03-10-2005, 10:17 AM
:lmao

So did the Tooth Fairy :flipoff or cave? :lol

SpursWoman
03-10-2005, 10:20 AM
She got $5 for originality and effort......I seriously contemplated putting a bunch of charcoal under her pillow, but I was laughing too hard to go search through the storage room for it.

:lol

Shelly
03-10-2005, 10:20 AM
:rollin Oh, your daughter cracks me up!

:rollin x 1 million!

p.s. I once got a note from my youngest when he was around 5 that said:

i haat you your nothing but a sak of penuts now go to your room! (spelling may vary)

Shelly
03-10-2005, 10:22 AM
I'm still laughing :lol

Useruser666
03-10-2005, 10:24 AM
I had offered $20.00 in pennies but I was too late. I wonder where I can $20.00 in in random foreign coins?

Shelly
03-10-2005, 10:28 AM
Once, the tooth fairy forgot to visit my house. As a disappointed child was eating breakfast, his quick thinking mother slipped some money under his pillow. Then she told him that he probably didn't see it and to look again. Crisis adverted!

travis2
03-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Charcoal would have worked...$20 in pennies is also an excellent choice...:lol

SpursWoman
03-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Once, the tooth fairy forgot to visit my house. As a disappointed child was eating breakfast, his quick thinking mother slipped some money under his pillow. Then she told him that he probably didn't see it and to look again. Crisis adverted!

I've done that before, too....

"Here it is! Look honey...it must have fallen off the side while you were sleeping!"

:nerd

travis2
03-10-2005, 10:31 AM

I remember something like that happening as well...usually because the @#(*! kid didn't inform anyone to inform the Tooth Fairy...:lol

Also, the Tooth Fairy accidently woke up one of his customers once...that required a bit of quick talking...:lol

Shelly
03-10-2005, 10:40 AM
The Easter Bunny used to leave 4 clues for the boys to find their candy. A few years ago, they woke me up to let me know that they found it (at 7am, natch). My oldest was all, "How come the notes are in your handwriting?" I'm usually not that quick thinking, especially first thing in the morning, but told him that the Easter Bunny has big paws and asked me to help him write the clues.

And then I ate all their chocolate....

Shelly
03-10-2005, 10:42 AM
I remember something like that happening as well...usually because the @#(*! kid didn't inform anyone to inform the Tooth Fairy...:lol

Also, the Tooth Fairy accidently woke up one of his customers once...that required a bit of quick talking...:lol

:lol...one of my kid's door sticks so it always wakes him up if you come in the middle of the night. Luckily, he takes after his father where he's not the sharpest pencil in the box when he's be awken out of a dead sleep :lol

travis2
03-10-2005, 10:49 AM
The Easter Bunny used to leave 4 clues for the boys to find their candy. A few years ago, they woke me up to let me know that they found it (at 7am, natch). My oldest was all, "How come the notes are in your handwriting?" I'm usually not that quick thinking, especially first thing in the morning, but told him that the Easter Bunny has big paws and asked me to help him write the clues.

And then I ate all their chocolate....

samikeyp
03-10-2005, 10:54 AM
I wonder where I can $20.00 in in random foreign coins?

I have some. They are yours if you want them. :)

Useruser666
03-10-2005, 11:12 AM
I might take you up on that offer, but I'm currently busy printing up some Monopoly money.

Clandestino
03-10-2005, 12:16 PM
i would say, yup, you're right... there is no tooth fairy.. and save all the money...

Flea
03-10-2005, 02:05 PM

OMG SW, that is too hilarious. I too have failed in the TF dept.

timvp
03-10-2005, 04:07 PM
:lol @ this thread.

:lol...one of my kid's door sticks so it always wakes him up if you come in the middle of the night. Luckily, he takes after his father where he's not the sharpest pencil in the box when he's be awken out of a dead sleep :lol

When I wake up in the middle of the night, I am the stupidest person on the planet. A couple times Kori has woken me up and I didn't know who she was. I wake up like :wtf who are you and why are you in my bed.

:rollin

Useruser666
03-10-2005, 04:40 PM
OMG!!! This space is claimed for a well thought out remark to be placed here at a later time!!! :lol

SequSpur
03-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Funny. We seem to forget to play tooth fairy alot..... Umm......... maybe they couldn't get in because the alarm was on???????? :lol

gay abc
03-11-2005, 10:37 AM
you should have called me - i've got that fairy thing down pretty well

SpursWoman
04-10-2006, 08:48 PM
LMAO...I was looking for the thread about Easter candy and stumbled upon this gem...

:lmao :lmao

What a difference a year makes. My daughter asked me this morning what I was going to put in her Easter basket this year..."But I won't tell Iain...." :flipoff :depressed

2Blonde
04-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the laugh. :lol

04-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Seven years since a tutu and tiara?

As Tlong would say "This is worthless without pics..."

SpursWoman
04-10-2006, 09:31 PM
7 years of tutu's & tiarras... :lol

It's been about 8 now ... they haven't lost any in a while. :fro :lol

spurschick
04-10-2006, 09:47 PM
When I wake up in the middle of the night, I am the stupidest person on the planet. A couple times Kori has woken me up and I didn't know who she was. I wake up like :wtf who are you and why are you in my bed.:rollin

I am so glad that some of the threads that took place before I got here reemerge.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Spurminator
04-10-2006, 09:59 PM

I missed this the first time around. Hilarious.