PDA

View Full Version : Jazz 101, Rockets 94

SpursDynasty
03-05-2009, 01:47 AM
Utah wins their 9th straight game..surprise surprise. There's a new gun in town in the West. Even if Utah wasn't playing so well right now, they would have won this game. Good job Utah. Nothing to get excited about, this was a team they were supposed to beat and they beat them. Nothing more, nothing less, no trash talking, etc. It's good for Houston fans to have McGrady, Luther Head, and Alston gone. Bunch of scrubs. But this Houston team is far from recovering from all the damage those guys have done. Shane Battier 0-for-1 in 22 minutes? What happened to Yao? 14 minutes and 10 points? 0 field goals outside of the starting 5. 3 bench points. Pathetic. Wow.

Pelicans78
03-05-2009, 01:49 AM
Yao had 19 points. Bench scored 24, more than the Jazz's bench.

Pelicans78
03-05-2009, 01:52 AM
If you would have watched this game SD, you would have seen the Jazz barely beating a tired Rockets team despite Boozer and Williams having monster games. The Rockets would have won this game if they made their FTs. No doubt Houston can beat this team in a 7 game series. The Jazz will finish 7th in the West and most likely play the Spurs in the 1st round unless the Hornets can make up a 2 game deficit.

j.dizzle
03-05-2009, 02:04 AM
haha good one. 7 of those 9 games have been at home where they can rape players without getting foul calls (mormon refs). Their 2 away games were in minnesota & golden state..I understand they beat LA & Boston but let me repeat it again..They can do whatever they want at home without getting foul calls. When they beat a contender on the road hit me up

Rogue
03-05-2009, 02:44 AM
boozer's return significantly has stimulated the entire Utah Jazz team, they're really unstoptable recently. Houston also is playing good recently but the game in Utah was their 4th game of the past 5 nights, fatigue may act as the main part of their excuse I think.

djohn2oo8
03-05-2009, 08:56 AM
This has gotten out of control. Not only does utah have the most fucked up fans, the refs are always on the jazz payroll. Tim donaghy the only betting ref??? Yeah right, FUCK DAVID STERN

Rogue
03-05-2009, 09:00 AM
This has gotten out of control. Not only does utah have the most fucked up fans, the refs are always on the jazz payroll. Tim donaghy the only betting ref??? Yeah right, FUCK DAVID STERN
Although he is not a good person and is also the accomplice that helped Miami Cheat steal the championship in 06, David Stern is stll the God in NBA anyway.

I think you should at least show some respect to the man who is even old enough to be your grandpa, even though you have no respect for your mom and always do it to her.