PDA

View Full Version : I Told All Here M Gasol Is Better Then Rudy

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 12:06 PM
I tell all you fools here that Marc Gasol is better player then Rudy Fernandez but you all make fun of me, call me idiot, call me liar. Because NBA hype machines keep says he "best player in Europe" :blah:rollin:rolleyes\

Well now you see the truth. Once again I am proven right and once again I show that NBA fans knows zero about game in Europe so stop arguing with me all the time about it and start listening. maybe some of you fools will actually learn some things.

mogrovejo
03-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Different players. I'd rather have Marc: he's a big and I was never a fan of Rudy Fernandez. Too unreliable and erratic with his offence and a defensive sieve. He's been like this since he was 16, so I don't think it's reasonable to hope for a change. He's one of the best off-the-ball cutters in the NBA though.

Btw:
http://www.galanissportsdata.com/basketball/mena1/Season2008_09/a1tblgame.asp?game=140
:hat

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Different players. I'd rather have Marc: he's a big and I was never a fan of Rudy Fernandez. Too unreliable and erratic with his offence and a defensive sieve. He's been like this since he was 16, so I don't think it's reasonable to hope for a change. He's one of the best off-the-ball cutters in the NBA though.

Btw:
http://www.galanissportsdata.com/basketball/mena1/Season2008_09/a1tblgame.asp?game=140
:hat

WTF is this? You are trying to prove Bourousisis good like I tell you?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 12:15 PM
How the fuck do you compare the two?

sonic21
03-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Rudy became overrated after the olympics final, he was good when he played in europe but not that great.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 12:19 PM
How the fuck do you compare the two?

ALL fans here was calling me names, calling me idiot and liar when I explain Rudy was not best player in Europe. EVERY fan say "he is best player in Europe" and when I explain he was not even best player in Spain I was always insult by others here.

It is simple proof once more time that NBA fans knows nothing about game in Europe and all they do is make up things base on whatever hype comes from NBA or from US sports writers. Now of course same idiots are make comments like "best player in Europe is just decent role player in NBA and this proves one more time how pathetic level is in Europe"

But Rudy was never even close to be best player in Europe. Just like neither was Jasikevicius but all NBA fans keep says retarded same crap about him. Probably now all NBA fans believe Rubio is "best player in Europe":rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 12:22 PM
KBP, I think maybe we meant Rudy was the best NBA player in Europe, meaning that Rudy's game was more suited for the NBA than any other European player.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 12:23 PM
KBP, I think maybe we meant Rudy was the best NBA player in Europe, meaning that Rudy's game was more suited for the NBA than any other European player.

And this is wrong by very much.

JamStone
03-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Which player's team wins more games?

Or are height and FG% the point of basketball instead of winning games?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 12:28 PM
And this is wrong by very much.

OK, I'm not saying that he was the best European player so try to control your Eastern European anger, European basketball and NBA basketball are two completely different types of basketball as you know, so maybe his game wasn't very good in Europe but is good in the NBA.

I know you claim to know everything, but maybe, just maybe, NBA scouts have a better sense of the NBA than you do.

tlongII
03-05-2009, 12:30 PM
At the time Rudy WAS the best player in Europe. Mark Gasol has proven nothing. Have you seen the Grizzlies play???

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 12:33 PM
OK, I'm not saying that he was the best European player so try to control your Eastern European anger, European basketball and NBA basketball are two completely different types of basketball as you know, so maybe his game wasn't very good in Europe but is good in the NBA.

I know you claim to know everything, but maybe, just maybe, NBA scouts have a better sense of the NBA than you do.

There is plenty of players in Europe that would be better than him in the NBA. Of course Rudy is a very good player himself. he can be 6th man in many NBA teams even many of the best ones. But he is far from best player in Europe or even one that is most suited for NBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 12:34 PM
At the time Rudy WAS the best player in Europe. Mark Gasol has proven nothing. Have you seen the Grizzlies play???

:blah:rolleyes

NO. This is what I mean. So many NBA fans says this stupid crap. Why not just says "Brandon Roy is best player in NBA". Actually would be closer to truth than saying Rudy was best player in Europe.

turiaf for president
03-05-2009, 12:34 PM

mark gasol has proven he will last longer and have better numbers than oden

turiaf for president
03-05-2009, 12:36 PM
KBP seriously shut the fuck up.
1. no one gives a fuck about euroshitball
2. all you do try to instigate and call people retards. thats why they are calling u names back.
3. no one gives a fuck about euroshitball

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 12:37 PM
2. all you do try to instigate and call people retards. thats why they are calling u names back.

Why so sensitive? :(

dirk4mvp
03-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Which player's team wins more games?

Or are height and FG% the point of basketball instead of winning games?

Gee, that probably doesn't have anything to do with the Blazers being much deeper than 3 guys.

mogrovejo
03-05-2009, 12:40 PM

I agree with the concept, although I don't think it was true for this particular case. But yeah, the concept is sound: unfortunately KBP is unable to comprehend it if he really believes that Bouroussis is the best European big man (I can't say center or PF because he's a man without a true position) available to NBA teams.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 12:47 PM
I agree with the concept, although I don't think it was true for this particular case. But yeah, the concept is sound: unfortunately KBP is unable to comprehend it if he really believes that Bouroussis is the best European big man (I can't say center or PF because he's a man without a true position) available to NBA teams.

You have probably never even see him play. And I never said he was best big man in Europe. I said at moment he was one of 3 best along with Splitter and Pekovic but he has more talent then either of them. What I say is nothing but simple truth.

JamStone
03-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Gee, that probably doesn't have anything to do with the Blazers being much deeper than 3 guys.

Sure, so let's talk about how great Corey Maggette is compared to Manu Ginobili since Maggette puts up better numbers than him.

Or, let's talk about how great David Lee is compared to Lamar Odom because he puts up better overall stats.

Of course a starter on a bad team is going to put up decent numbers compared to a back-up player on a good team that gets limited minutes and touches.

RedsLakers24
03-05-2009, 01:00 PM
This goes to show that the Gasol for Gasol trade wasnt a robbery

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-05-2009, 01:13 PM
OK well being diplomatic with KBP didn't work so much for that. back to making these remarks:

Who the fuck cares who the best Eurobitch is?

dirk4mvp
03-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Marc > Oden

monosylab1k
03-05-2009, 01:17 PM
This goes to show that the Gasol for Gasol trade wasnt a robbery

bullshit. Mark Gasol was a completely unknown factor. He wasn't a proven player, meaning he had no more trade value than a 2nd round pick at the time. Spurs have four rings.

Red Hawk #21
03-05-2009, 01:18 PM

:lmao:lmao :toast /thread

RedsLakers24
03-05-2009, 01:19 PM
bullshit. Mark Gasol was a completely unknown factor. He wasn't a proven player, meaning he had no more trade value than a 2nd round pick at the time. Spurs have four rings.

He won MVP over in Europe, he was really playing really well so his stock was rising up

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 01:50 PM
He won MVP over in Europe, he was really playing really well so his stock was rising up

No he did not. He won MVP of SPAIN. Just Spain. He was not MVP of Europe.

Indazone
03-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Big Sofo is the best big in Europe. All ya gotta do is put him on a diet.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Big Sofo is the best big in Europe. All ya gotta do is put him on a diet.

If Clippers want him he can come. He has been kick off Olympiacos once again for his craps. And no he is not best big in Europe. He is more like 3rd best big on team of Olympiacos maybe even 4th best big on Olympiacos.

stretch
03-05-2009, 01:59 PM
take a long walk off a short pier kbp

DAF86
03-05-2009, 02:01 PM
KBP might be a dick because of the way he expresses his thoughts but I also follow european basket a lot and I agree with most of the things he says. And I also get angry when I read articles or comments made by American sport writers/fans that pretend to know about international basketball when is clear they don't know shit.

mogrovejo
03-05-2009, 04:25 PM
You have probably never even see him play. And I never said he was best big man in Europe. I said at moment he was one of 3 best along with Splitter and Pekovic but he has more talent then either of them. What I say is nothing but simple truth.

Why haven't I seen him, because I disagree with you? That's childish. A propos, I sign Euroleaguetv, but with the steady diet of Olympiacos and fellow greek teams games Eurosport2 has been providing this season it'd be impossible to miss him... Anyway, I like Bouroussis, but why is he more talented? Because he plays like a guard? That's no good reason, that's a very flawed acception of "talent". I think he can become the best big man in Europe, at least offensively, if he starts playing inside more and develops a couple of post moves. But currently he defends like a C and attacks like a PF. In the NBA he'd be too slow defensively even for a C and play too "small" offensively even for a PF. A GM of a NBA team picking him ahead of Splitter, or even Pekovic (about whom I also have doubts), should be fired immediately.

mogrovejo
03-05-2009, 04:30 PM
And I also get angry when I read articles or comments made by American sport writers/fans that pretend to know about international basketball when is clear they don't know shit.

Getting angry is excessive - and, in all fairness, the knowledge that some European sport writers/commentators who cover the NBA have of the league is beyond redemption - but there's a good degree of truth to that statement. As you put it, the problem are those who pretend to know - Chad Ford comes to mind; they can become truly annoying, unlike some guys who don't know a lot but don't pretend otherwise and show good faith - TrueHoop's Abott, for example.

Muser
03-05-2009, 04:32 PM
One is a center, the other a shooting guard, very hard to compare.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Why haven't I seen him, because I disagree with you? That's childish. A propos, I sign Euroleaguetv, but with the steady diet of Olympiacos and fellow greek teams games Eurosport2 has been providing this season it'd be impossible to miss him... Anyway, I like Bouroussis, but why is he more talented? Because he plays like a guard? That's no good reason, that's a very flawed acception of "talent". I think he can become the best big man in Europe, at least offensively, if he starts playing inside more and develops a couple of post moves. But currently he defends like a C and attacks like a PF. In the NBA he'd be too slow defensively even for a C and play too "small" offensively even for a PF. A GM of a NBA team picking him ahead of Splitter, or even Pekovic (about whom I also have doubts), should be fired immediately.

too slow for a C? You have NEVER seen him play. He is much faster than Splitter you fool

TheProfessor
03-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Getting angry is excessive
Example:

too slow for a C? You have NEVER seen him play. He is much faster than Splitter you fool

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Example:

He is always talking nonsense. He keeps say Bourousis is too slow to play in NBA then he says how Splitter can play in NBA. But Bourousis is clearly faster then Splitter is. So this means he is either stupid or he is just talking crap here.

mogrovejo
03-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Splitter is about twice as fast as Bouroussis moving laterally or recovering to his man after hedging on the pick'n'roll. Bourosoftsis is faster jacking off triples like crazy in spite of being a 7ft who's almost unstopabble when rolling to the rim.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Splitter is about twice as fast as Bouroussis moving laterally or recovering to his man after hedging on the pick'n'roll. Bourosoftsis is faster jacking off triples like crazy in spite of being a 7ft who's almost unstopabble when rolling to the rim.

You are a real moron. If you really do watch these games and believe what you say you are even worse than ones who have no knowledge of what they speak. I email draftexpress and ask them about Bourousis and they said he is by far best big man in whole world who is not in NBA. They also say many NBA teams are after him.

But of course you are such the more expert than these pro scouts are:rolleyes

DAF86
03-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Getting angry is excessive - and, in all fairness, the knowledge that some European sport writers/commentators who cover the NBA have of the league is beyond redemption - but there's a good degree of truth to that statement. As you put it, the problem are those who pretend to know - Chad Ford comes to mind; they can become truly annoying, unlike some guys who don't know a lot but don't pretend otherwise and show good faith - TrueHoop's Abott, for example.

You're right, I said: "I get angry" 'cause I couldn't find a better word. "Annoying" is a good way to describe it.

Rogue
03-06-2009, 12:47 AM
both of Marc and Rudy are Spanish men but not Greek guys

TheProfessor
03-06-2009, 01:16 AM
He is always talking nonsense. He keeps say Bourousis is too slow to play in NBA then he says how Splitter can play in NBA. But Bourousis is clearly faster then Splitter is. So this means he is either stupid or he is just talking crap here.
I don't understand what possible enjoyment you can get from constantly telling people they are morons when they don't agree with you. And just drop the whole "angry Greek" schtick. Even your grammatical inaccuracies aren't consistent anymore.

YellowFever
03-06-2009, 01:19 AM
ALL fans here was calling me names, calling me idiot and liar when I explain Rudy was not best player in Europe.....

No...we just called you an idiot, for all the BS post you put up and all the thread you make up about Euroball, which no one hardly cares in this board..

Rudy had nothing to do with it.

mystargtr34
03-06-2009, 01:37 AM

Lol that made me laugh.

bdictjames
03-06-2009, 03:49 AM
Rudy can't play defense, so I agree with KILL BILL PANA!!!

Michi_Germany
03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
And Spanoulis is better than Chris Paul...