PDA

View Full Version : Sons Smoove Sucks Major Donkey Ass

Red Hawk #21
03-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Im telling you Sons, I seriously think Smoove's time in ATL is about to be up after this season. This guy is becoming a total cancer, its a shame to see but I think he should be traded. Dude loves to take 3's and brick em, when he finally makes a 3 he has to shoot another one on the next possesion. If he doesn't get a foul call, dude will whine to the refs instead of getting back on defense. This guy never ever boxes out, worst of all dude is shooting a whopping 55% from the FT Line. This is our best all-around player folks. If dude plays like this in the playoffs, i seriously hope he gets traded. And Btw, dude had 2 rebounds in last nights loss. 2 rebounds for someone who is 6'9 and a former slam dunk champion. 2 rebounds, Sons. 2 rebounds. :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:downspin: Adios, Josh Smith.

Seriously think about it sons, 2 rebounds in 30 minutes for a 6'9 former slam dunk champion.

gaKNOW!blee
03-16-2009, 06:01 PM
BUMP.

I didn't really agree with this thread at first because everytime I watched him play this year he looked alright and just as productive.

However, yesterday I looked up his stats and everything is down. He is playing the same amount of minutes (and he does have a better % from the field than last year) but his scoring, rebounds, assists are all drastically down. He isn't even blocking shots anymore which has been his trademark the last three years.

What is up with him? he is mad that he didn't land with Philly or Memphis still? or is he injured maybe. Smith has always been my 2nd favorite non Spur behind Lebron but if he keeps playing like this he is gonna move down the list.

TDMVPDPOY
03-16-2009, 06:09 PM
his pulling a page out of the book

get paid in contract year, and lean back the following years.....

Red Hawk #21
03-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Well I should give him some props as of late, he's stepped up in Marvin's absence. I can see him giving alot of effort, I think him and Woody had a talk after their argument last week. Hopefully he keeps his head straight and we can kick ass in the playoffs.

Austin_Toros
03-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Larry Hughes is the real Smooth

sribb43
03-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Hawks should have let him walk to the Grizz....

gaKNOW!blee
03-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Hawks should have let him walk to the Grizz....

JSmith, Gay, and Mayo.....damn, I think I might even go to a Grizz game to watch that trio.