PDA

View Full Version : 22,567 Fans At PAO-Partizan Game

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 03:13 PM
NBA fans "no one ever goes to Euroleague games" "all players play in front of empty arenas":rolleyes

Here is proofs

picture

http://www.euroleague.net/resourceserver/19027/2e901457-cc65-4a5f-8d15-da9440dc8a03/279/rglang/en-US/filename/2e9.jpg

video

http://euroleague2008.infrontams.biz/pubb/popup.php?id=2722

BlackSwordsMan
03-05-2009, 03:14 PM
how many were separated from the americans for being greek?

Indazone
03-05-2009, 03:16 PM
how many people got arrested or killed?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Game is in SERBIA not Greece.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Serbia > Greek

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Serbia > Greek

PAO home arena have has 18,500 fans in 3 games before (was really 20,000 but they do not count people that stand). But Partizan sets new record for Euroleague with this game.

Greek club AEK still has world record though with about 80,000 for basketball game.

JamStone
03-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Were the tickets free?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Were the tickets free?

No each ticket is €13 euros or $16.29 dollars.

BlackSwordsMan
03-05-2009, 03:40 PM
why is the greek dollar less than americans

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 03:44 PM
why is the greek dollar less than americans

They use euros. Greece is part of EU.

TwinTowers
03-05-2009, 03:45 PM
What's the big deal? tha AVERAGE attendance to a UK game at Rupp Arena is almost that

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 03:46 PM
What's the big deal? tha AVERAGE attendance to a UK game at Rupp Arena is almost that

Are you bad at reading? It proves NBA fans once again as liars.

TwinTowers
03-05-2009, 04:00 PM
I guess 22,567 is a good number considering euro b-ball is less appealing than the NBA even I we take marketing out of the picture.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 04:42 PM
I was wrong. Greek club AEK Athens has all time world record attendance for basketball game at 120,000 with 80,000 fans inside and 40,000 watching from outside :downspin: NBA fans "no one goes to basketball games in Greece" :rolleyes

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/45551/180/item

Partizan sets crowd record at Belgrade Arena!

Belgrade Arena, pre-game, Partizan vs. Panathinaikos The world basketball capital of Belgrade, Serbia became the proud owner on Thursday of the single-game record for attendance at an indoor basketball game in European club history! Officially, 22,567 fans packed Belgrade Arena for the Last 16, Week 5 game between hosts Partizan and Panathinaikos of Greece. Both teams had already qualified to the next round, the Quarterfinal Playoffs, but were still fighting to finish first in their Last 16 group. A change of venue was granted for the game from Partizan's usual home court, the 7,000-seat Pionir Hall. "We know well that it is not easy to sell 20,000 tickets. That is a heavy task even for pop stars," Partizan head coach Dusko Vujosevic said prior to the game. "If we needed proof for our success, this is the proof...We have an obligation to our fans. I believe they could show that their support can move the team even in a huge arena like this."

The record crowd was considerably bigger than the previous two highest-attended European indoor club games on record: 18,518 fans for Telekom Baskets Bonn vs. Alba Berlin in Cologne Arena for a German League game on April 7, 2000 and 18,500 for Panathinaikos vs. Tau Ceramica at OAKA in Athens for their third Quarterfinal Playoffs game on April 12, 2006. The world record attendance for any basketball game, indoor or outdoor, is believed to be the Cup Winners' Cup final between AEK Athens and Slavia Prague on April 4, 1968 at the ancient marble Kallimarmaro Stadium in Athens, Greece, where 80,000 were seated for the game as an estimated 40,000 more followed from outside.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Muser
03-05-2009, 04:43 PM
...So?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 04:53 PM
...So?

120,000 for a game in Greece and NBA fans keep says thing like "they play games in empty arena or they can barely get 300 people at games"

Looks like Greek league has this world attendance record and NBA will never beat it. Even at next all-star game NBA say most possible they can have is 100,000

ChumpDumper
03-05-2009, 05:07 PM
You need to change your screen name to Inferiority_Complex_Pana.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 05:09 PM
You need to change your screen name to Inferiority_Complex_Pana.

Why?

JamStone
03-05-2009, 05:21 PM
If every NBA ticket was $17, the NBA would sell out every game.

Behrooz24
03-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Just give up. No one cares and no one will ever care.

mogrovejo
03-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Nothing to see here, once again Partizan beat an inferior team, a team with a budget some 50 times bigger than theirs, just like they did last season, Pao was fortunate this wasn't an elimination game this time. Anyway, Partizan is an amazing team, one can't help to root for them to make the Final4 or something, too bad they couldn't afford to keep Pekovic, but today they just won a game they were supposed to win. Pao showed the typical lack of menthal thoughness of greek teams, besides Fotsis and Diamantidis everybody was pretty scared, nothing surprising coming from one of these over-rated greek teams.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2009, 05:30 PM
:lmao

PAO lost? Inferiority_Complex_Pana failed to mention that.

Serbia > GreekFTW

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Nothing to see here, once again Partizan beat an inferior team, a team with a budget some 50 times bigger than theirs, just like they did last season, Pao was fortunate this wasn't an elimination game this time. Anyway, Partizan is an amazing team, one can't help to root for them to make the Final4 or something, too bad they couldn't afford to keep Pekovic, but today they just won a game they were supposed to win. Pao showed the typical lack of menthal thoughness of greek teams, besides Fotsis and Diamantidis everybody was pretty scared, nothing surprising coming from one of these over-rated greek teams.

You fail to mention that PAO is playing for points margin not a win you idiot. It does not work like NBA. If you really knew Euro game you would know this. You are just another one who talks about knowing Europe game and does not.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 05:56 PM
how many people got arrested or killed?

So far number is 2 for deaths. 2 fans were gunned down while they walk outside of arena. Is rumor it was argument between PAO fans and Partizan fans. Supposed both died.

dave
03-05-2009, 06:57 PM
thats a lot of people at a high school game

JamStone
03-05-2009, 07:02 PM
You fail to mention that PAO is playing for points margin not a win you idiot. It does not work like NBA. If you really knew Euro game you would know this. You are just another one who talks about knowing Europe game and does not.

Wouldn't winning the game help their points margin?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 07:04 PM

Like I say it is done different in Europe.

JamStone
03-05-2009, 07:05 PM
So winning is a bad thing in Euro basketball?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 07:07 PM
thats a lot of people at a high school game

Must be very good "high school level". Childress is 9 points and 5 rebounds per game and Pargo is 4 points and 2 assists per game.

In NBA last year

Childress = 12 points and 5 rebounds per game

Pargo = 8 points and 3 assists per game

21_Blessings
03-05-2009, 07:08 PM

Haha, no. The Kings and Clippers can't even sell out their 10 dollar seats.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 07:09 PM
So winning is a bad thing in Euro basketball?

You have win margin and different groups. You want only to win point margin head to head against other team. Win or loss does not matter. So once you when point margin then games are better to not be won if you might see same team again.

If Partizan beats CSKA then PAO might see them again in final four.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 07:10 PM

Yes I am sure even Grizzlies can sell out all games then:rolleyes

mogrovejo
03-05-2009, 07:15 PM

Of course. More than that, it would make the points margin irrelevant, as they'd have automatically secured the 1st place in the group standings.

So far number is 2 for deaths. 2 fans were gunned down while they walk outside of arena. Is rumor it was argument between PAO fans and Partizan fans. Supposed both died.

They're saying a girl and boy were shot down. If true, it's time to forbid these Adriatic/Balcanic clubs - grobari, greeks, croatians, turks as well - from playing in the European competitions. Their fans can't learn to behave, the uncivilized monkeys. Let them play and kill each other in a regional competition and move on...

Bob Lanier
03-05-2009, 07:15 PM

:rollin

mogrovejo
03-05-2009, 07:16 PM
If Partizan beats CSKA then PAO might see them again in final four.

PAO is too weak mentally. I doubt they can beat a sans-Lavrinovic Siena even with HCA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Of course. More than that, it would make the points margin irrelevant, as they'd have automatically secured the 1st place in the group standings.

They're saying a girl and boy were shot down. If true, it's time to forbid these Adriatic/Balcanic clubs - grobari, greeks, croatians, turks as well - from playing in the European competitions. Their fans can't learn to behave, the uncivilized monkeys. Let them play and kill each other in a regional competition and move on...

If PAO fans was talking crap in Belgrade they should of know better. Also if Partizan fans was talking crap in crowd of PAO fans they really should know better.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 07:26 PM
PAO is too weak mentally. I doubt they can beat a sans-Lavrinovic Siena even with HCA.

:blah:rollin:rollin:downspin::lol

dallaskd
03-05-2009, 07:27 PM
NBA fans "no one ever goes to Euroleague games" "all players play in front of empty arenas":rolleyes

no one cares.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 07:34 PM
:rollin

Yes it also make games more exciting.

ginobili's bald spot
03-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Why are you obsessed with this topic? Seek therapy you crazy son of a bitch.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Wrong forum.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Here is crowd at arena

NBA fans "they plays in high school gyms" and "barns"

http://www.euroleague.net/resourceserver/19027/2e901457-cc65-4a5f-8d15-da9440dc8a03/279/rglang/en-US/filename/2e9.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 09:37 PM
here is video

nice "high school gym":rolleyes

Kill_Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 11:02 PM

Here is proofs

picture

video

You is liar! Euro leage not greatest! You just hates NBA because they best in world!

I TRUE Euro, I special because I Timewarner customer and not comcast! Truth!

You just like hating on fact that true great players are NBA!

Do not hate this fact for the truth!

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-05-2009, 11:14 PM
You is liar! Euro leage not greatest! You just hates NBA because they best in world!

I TRUE Euro, I special because I Timewarner customer and not comcast! Truth!

You just like hating on fact that true great players are NBA!

Do not hate this fact for the truth!

I have evil cone:ihit

JamStone
03-05-2009, 11:48 PM
i like mint chocolate chip cone

Pelicans78
03-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Hey Bob Lanier, your avatar perfectly describes this thread.

Michi_Germany
03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
When you give away 15.000 Free-Tickets, it's not sold out...

m33p0
03-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Here is crowd at arena

NBA fans "they plays in high school gyms" and "barns"

nice barn. do they hold "jumping the bull" there?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 12:55 PM
When you give away 15.000 Free-Tickets, it's not sold out...

13 euros for the tickets. They were not free.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 01:21 PM
26 years old woman and 39 years old man was shot by gunman. They was rush to ER and operated on and stay in intensive care. Man was shot in throat and woman in back.

Reason they were shot was because of argument over taxi. Man try to steal taxi that the shooter had already secured and he tell him not to steal his taxi. man try to steal it anyway so he shoot them.

I think so far this is only incident. So it is proven that use of the big basketball arenas in Europe and allowing them to be sell out can be allowed now. Just one small incident and no riots. So Europe will start using the big arenas and allowing them be sell out now.

Also actual attendance figure was confirm at about 26,000 but they didn't count people standing.

Muser
03-06-2009, 03:44 PM
I live in England, and I went to the BBL (British Basketball League) Cup final game and:

1. The ticket must of only been £15
2. The game sucked
3. The cheerleaders where hot

And all this eruo league stuff, if you asked every person on the planet if they could get into a "Pao-Partizan" game or a "Lakers-Celtics" Game for the same price, my money's on the latter.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 03:59 PM
I live in England, and I went to the BBL (British Basketball League) Cup final game and:

1. The ticket must of only been £15
2. The game sucked
3. The cheerleaders where hot

And all this eruo league stuff, if you asked every person on the planet if they could get into a "Pao-Partizan" game or a "Lakers-Celtics" Game for the same price, my money's on the latter.

British league have NOTHING to do with the Euroleague.

Michi_Germany
03-06-2009, 04:00 PM
13 euros for the tickets. They were not free.

Perhaps not fpr the Partizan game. But when you look at the other big atteandences numbers in Europe - Kölnarena, O2-World Berlin,...
They can not sold out a Euroleaguegame in Berlin, without Free tickets. The tickets are not very expensive (20€). But look at the Preseasongame in Berlin (Hornets - Wizards) - it was much more expensive (100€) and sold out in a few hours.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Perhaps not fpr the Partizan game. But when you look at the other big atteandences numbers in Europe - Kölnarena, O2-World Berlin,...
They can not sold out a Euroleaguegame in Berlin, without Free tickets. The tickets are not very expensive (20€). But look at the Preseasongame in Berlin (Hornets - Wizards) - it was much more expensive (100€) and sold out in a few hours.

I do not know prices and such for this in Germany. But my cousins went to game in Belgrade and it cost 13 euros.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Also actual attendance figure was confirm at about 26,000 but they didn't count people standing.Euros don't have turnstiles?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Euros don't have turnstiles?

Of course. They do not count standing in attendance only seated tickets. So official attendance is final at 23,000. Because is 23,000 seats. 3,000 others that have to stand until temporary seats is added are recognize but not count.

Just like in PAO they only count 18,500 for sellout even though sellout means over 20,000 because they only counts 18,500 permanent seats and not all the media player and all the temporary seats and all this.

Just like let us say in Olympiacos and Panionios arenas they have the luxury boxes, But when people is in there it do not count in attendance. Like Olympiacos arena can have 2,000 people in luxury box but will never be count in attendance because is not in permanent seat. There is like 12,000 permanent seat in Olympiacos arena, 2000 is temporary that is move down to court for each game and then 2,000 more is in luxury boxes.

But they would say count only 12,000 even though sometimes is 16,000 fans in Olynpiacos arena because only they count permanent seat in attendance figure. This is how is done in Greece.

In NBA they can count luxury box for example as part of capacity of arena but in Greece they do not.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Why are we supposed to care how it's done in Greek?

Muser
03-06-2009, 04:36 PM
I know the british league doesn't have anything to do with euro league, I was just highlighting that if the the tickets are cheap, people will pay.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 05:00 PM
I know the british league doesn't have anything to do with euro league, I was just highlighting that if the the tickets are cheap, people will pay.

Yes, so? NBA fans is always saying that is impossible for big arenas to be in Europe and is impossible for them to sell games out. After this is prove wrong story is changing.............

"of course because they have cheap tickets"

But I read that Grizzlies and Bucks cannot even give away 10 dollar tickets to their fans. So what is the point of this argument anyway?

vojkan
03-09-2009, 04:10 PM

hahaha, that incident doesn't have any conections with partizan-pao game on last thursday, it's just happend in the same sity area, same night. i' am a big fan of Partizan (grobari) so J must register to post here, when J se all this nunsens on this topic. Sorry for my bad english. J watch that game live, in Belgrade Arena, it was fantastic, the atmosfere, the crowd, the basketball, everthing. Eks NBA player Stefon Lazme play now for Partizan. He sad after game: "this is amaizing, J play game's in many NBA arena's, but they can't compare with this atmosfere and noise". That becose we have a diferent style of cheering the teams. In NBA, fans are more like a theatre attendance, but in Europe fans singing and make noise all game time. J watched Scramento Kings when Vlade Divac and Stojakovic play for them and Sakramento fans is nearest to European ones.
We are not ucivilized monkeys, you are generalized things. J can say now that USA students are uncivized monstrums who killing there colegs and make mass murders constantly and it's time to forbid your universitety?

mogrovejo
03-09-2009, 05:09 PM
hahaha, that incident doesn't have any conections with partizan-pao game on last thursday, it's just happend in the same sity area, same night. i' am a big fan of Partizan (grobari) so J must register to post here, when J se all this nunsens on this topic. Sorry for my bad english. J watch that game live, in Belgrade Arena, it was fantastic, the atmosfere, the crowd, the basketball, everthing. Eks NBA player Stefon Lazme play now for Partizan. He sad after game: "this is amaizing, J play game's in many NBA arena's, but they can't compare with this atmosfere and noise". That becose we have a diferent style of cheering the teams. In NBA, fans are more like a theatre attendance, but in Europe fans singing and make noise all game time. J watched Scramento Kings when Vlade Divac and Stojakovic play for them and Sakramento fans is nearest to European ones.
We are not ucivilized monkeys, you are generalized things. J can say now that USA students are uncivized monstrums who killing there colegs and make mass murders constantly and it's time to forbid your universitety?

You're right. I wrote that a couple of hours after the game, the first info I got was that the incident was related to the game. Now we know it wasn't, good.

I've attended basketball games at the Pionir, it's certainly a great environment - watching how the team feeds off the fans a show on its own right. I agree that the atmosphere for big games makes the arena experience much more interesting and spectacular in Europe than in the NBA.

That said, I stand by my statement that plenty of fans from that area are uncivilized monkeys, particularly many among those who call themselves ultras. It's possible to create great atmospheres without the use or the thread of physical violence over the fans, players or coaches of the opponent team. Arenas like the Palau d'Esports in Badalona, the Yad Eliyahu or the Mens Sana prove that.

vojkan
03-09-2009, 08:39 PM
That said, I stand by my statement that plenty of fans from that area are uncivilized monkeys, particularly many among those who call themselves ultras. It's possible to create great atmospheres without the use or the thread of physical violence over the fans, players or coaches of the opponent team. Arenas like the Palau d'Esports in Badalona, the Yad Eliyahu or the Mens Sana prove that.

J agree with you in some points, but first, ultras fans and hooligans first time apears on western-europe's stadiums and venues, many years ago, there are not our areas products. Second, in Europe we have a tradition to suport are teams when they play games away, I meen organizated fans traveling to the opponents stadiums(somethimes thousands goes away with there teams) , also we have sities with two or more big clubs in them and rivality between fans are on the higher level then in usa, espesualy when it's a derby day(sity rivals match). I can't describe to you that tension, it's like game of life and death for all. Then, when crowd is splited fifty-fifty for ich team provocations happends and it's same everywere in Europe. The arenas you menched are a basketball playgrounds, but in the Europe the football is on the first place and plenty of the hard core(ultras) fans watching only football games of there clubs, not the basketball. In Belgrade same people who watch Partizan football club goes on the Partizan basketball games to, maybe even more than fotball( low quality).That's probably the reason becose in Pionir arena we made diferent kind of atmosphere. During the game, akcent is never to unsolt the opponents and make violences, it happends very rare, in Euroleague we officaly declared as a best fans, we just suport are loved team and that's all, we apllaused to opponents great moves to and respect are guests.

Gravediger1970
03-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Greeetings from Serbia.

It was amazing game that night in "Belgrade Arena". Over 25.000 people in Arena which can stand 22.000 people. Unbelievable atmosphere. Can you imagine that 25k people sing whole game (This is not apply for brother greeks :) )? That's the difference between basketball in Europe and basketball in USA. We goinig on every game to support our club, colours, flag... We celebrate when team won the game, we cry when they lost... I watced a lot of NBA matches on TV and I gain an impression that win is not important for fans in USA/Canada. It's just kind of fun for You. For us it's a more then fun, it's a religion... to be part of fan group like a Grobari/Gravediggers.

About cheep tickets...
This is not USA. For all of you this is cheep, I understand, but here, in Serbia, isn't. We don't have a salary ... i don't know... about... 10k USdolars per month. Here, people can't make that money for year.

Just a little part of that memorable night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM1IXKLLChY

And just a little more...after the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMJq3_qdBkE
People who come on the field lately are our soccer players.
Every player know words of every song, even strangers... proof? Here:

Gabonnese Stephane Lasme and Chech Jan Vesely in locker room after the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HK7mIyNynI

Start of the game, our anthem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnLlxNFagWY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNvNykV-wMU

But... this is just a viodeos... you must be part of this...

We continue to dream...

zz

Indazone
03-24-2009, 10:54 AM
It's simple, raise the ticket prices and get rid of the hooligans.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:13 PM
You must be charging 100 euros for popcorn because no way you can afford Kobe or Lebron charging $16.29 a ticket. That fee wont even cover Kobe's security.

hahaha are you stupid?

It was GREEK club OLYMPIACOS that wants to sign them. This game is home game of SERBIAN club PARTIZAN.

It is two completely different teams and even two different countries.:rolleyes

JoeTait75
03-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Why are we supposed to care how it's done in Greek?

Because they kicked ass and took names 3,000 years ago?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:45 PM
You dont get it. No one is leaving the states to live in those armpits over there. American Women have to fear for their lives in the EU. Have you seen TAKEN?

No but I have seen Hostel and I think this was in Slovakia.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 05:13 PM
:downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin:

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Once again is proven that it is all lies that no one attends games in Greece........

Today 30,000 fans attended games in Greece.

18,000 attended PAO-Siena game in Athens

and

12,000 attended Olympiacos-Real game in Athens

So in Athens there is 30,000 fans in same day going to see Euroleague basketball games. "No one ever goes to game in Greece" "they play in front of empty arena every game in Greece" "they average like 300 people in Greece at games":rolleyes

ChumpDumper
03-24-2009, 07:07 PM
You need to explain why any of this matters.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 07:10 PM
You need to explain why any of this matters.

I am just sick of always NBA fans say that always games in Greece are played in empty and small arenas. Do you see me say this every time an NBA game comes up. How annoying would it be if in every NBA game topic I jump in and say "it must suck playing game in front of empty crowd and in a small barn gym". But this is sort of "intelligent" post NBA fans make whenever a Greek game comes up.

And then the same fans argue that they are "smart".

ChumpDumper
03-24-2009, 07:15 PM
I am just sick of always NBA fans say that always games in Greece are played in empty and small arenas. Do you see me say this every time an NBA game comes up. How annoying would it be if in every NBA game topic I jump in and say "it must suck playing game in front of empty crowd and in a small barn gym". But this is sort of "intelligent" post NBA fans make whenever a Greek game comes up.

And then the same fans argue that they are "smart".You take all this way too seriously.

NBA teams don't play in barns, but some must suck to play in as they are largely empty much of the time -- the Meadowlands comes to mind -- but teams like that eventually move and a new standard is set.

So essentially this only matters to you because your sense of self worth is closely tied to Americans' perception of Greek basketball. I think that's kind of sad.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Once again is proven that it is all lies that no one attends games in Greece........

Today 30,000 fans attended games in Greece.

18,000 attended PAO-Siena game in Athens

and

12,000 attended Olympiacos-Real game in Athens

So in Athens there is 30,000 fans in same day going to see Euroleague basketball games. "No one ever goes to game in Greece" "they play in front of empty arena every game in Greece" "they average like 300 people in Greece at games":rolleyes

Thats true, attendance is very high in Greece and Serbia. But the point is, why do you think, we give a shit about this????? thats what i dont seem to get, in you posting this stuff.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 07:18 PM
You dont get it. No one is leaving the states to live in those armpits over there. American Women have to fear for their lives in the EU. Have you seen TAKEN?

Thats a movie my friend, it's not like that at all. Thats a big prejudice.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Thats a movie my friend, it's not like that at all. Thats a big prejudice.

I have some cousins in Croatia and they love the American women but they do think they are dumber than ones in Croatia.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Everything is relative. Of course there are people who dislike american women, but thats normal, you cant just say that everyone in europe hates them.

mogrovejo
03-24-2009, 07:41 PM
LOL
This is hilarious.

To the serbian guys above: I'm European, I'm also football fan, I've been in many stadiums and basketball arenas all over Europe - so I don't need to be lectured about "tension" and "passion". Western Europe countries found a way of dealing with hooligans and Balkan countries should do the same.

About the attendances:

Euroleague attendance stats this season (http://www.in-the-game.org/?page_id=1169)

Euroleague/Eurocup attendance stats last season (http://www.ballineurope.com/european-basketball/euroleague/the-attendances-of-the-european-competitions/)

Respectable sources.

ChumpDumper
03-24-2009, 07:43 PM
About the attendances:

Euroleague attendance stats this season (http://www.in-the-game.org/?page_id=1169)

Euroleague/Eurocup attendance stats last season (http://www.ballineurope.com/european-basketball/euroleague/the-attendances-of-the-european-competitions/)

Respectable sources.Is lies!

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 07:56 PM
LOL
This is hilarious.

To the serbian guys above: I'm European, I'm also football fan, I've been in many stadiums and basketball arenas all over Europe - so I don't need to be lectured about "tension" and "passion". Western Europe countries found a way of dealing with hooligans and Balkan countries should do the same.

About the attendances:

Respectable sources.

You are not able to add them yourself from Euroleague official site?

Obviously those stats are very old that you posted.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Is lies!

Those are old stats. All you have to do is go to Euroleague site and you can see the stats.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 07:59 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/45551/180/partizan-sets-crowd-record-at-belgrade-arena

ChumpDumper
03-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Those are old stats. All you have to do is go to Euroleague site and you can see the stats.The first link is for this season.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 08:02 PM
The first link is for this season.

Like I said those are old stats. Look at the number of games.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 08:11 PM
Panathinaikos

Regular season

Top 16

Playoffs

Olympiacos

Regular season

Top 16

Playoffs

So Pao = 11,078 and Olympiacos = 8,213

And both PAO and Olympiacos have already sell 18,000 and 12,000 tickets for next game and game after that if needed. So numbers in average will go up some.

And of course only reason PAO had low numbers in 2 regular season games was because games were against crappy teams that no one wanted to see.

ChumpDumper
03-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Like I said those are old stats. Look at the number of games.:lol did they somehow change?

No.

Overall, the numbers (all of them) aren't threadworthy if we are talking about a metro area of 4 million in the case of Athens.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 08:17 PM
:lol did they somehow change?

No.

Overall, the numbers (all of them) aren't threadworthy if we are talking about a metro area of 4 million in the case of Athens.

What?

3 Athens Euroleague clubs

11,078 and will go up

8,213 and will go up

These are all games in Athens = 21,751 fans in Athens and number will go up after all playoff games are done. Most NBA cities only have one team and cannot draw that total for one team.

And I would love to see how much NBA teams will draw if their are several teams all in same city. Your forget that AEK is also in Athens and is one of biggest clubs in Europe, much bigger than Panionios.

Athens can draw 20,000 plus for basketball any time.

this is good for NBA.

Besides you forget that Euroleague does not count season tickets in attendance and NBA does. Olympiacos sold 12,000 season tickets this year before season even began. In Europe they do not count in attendance but in NBA they do. So in NBA Olympiacos would get credit with 12,000 for every game.

ChumpDumper
03-24-2009, 08:22 PM

2,460Not terribly impressive.

These are all games in Athens = 21,751 fans in Athens and number will go up after all playoff games are done.Nobody combines attendance for different teams in the same metro area. That's idiotic. No one has ever said 40,000 people watched NBA basketball when the Knicks and Nets sold out.

this is good for NBA.12,000 is a pretty bad night for an NBA team.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Not terribly impressive.

Nobody combines attendance for different teams in the same metro area. That's idiotic. No one has ever said 40,000 people watched NBA basketball when the Knicks and Nets sold out.

12,000 is a pretty bad night for an NBA team.

You are wrong.

Once again, in NBA tickets sold is attendance number. In Europe it is sitting in arena. If no tickets sold count in NBA then you would see many teams with numbers less than this. Or have you never see Rockets games, Bucks games, Grizzlies games, Heat games, Hornets games?

On NBA league pass you can see many arenas almost empty and attendance number is 16-18,000 because of ticket sales. In Europe no ticket sold counts unless the person is actually in the arena.

Just like Grizzles average 4,000 for couple weeks but attendance number was over 11,000 because of ticket sales. But in Europe they would only get credit with the 4,000 that came to the game.

ChumpDumper
03-24-2009, 08:31 PM
You are wrong.No. I am right.

12,000 is a bad attendance number in the NBA.

Once again, in NBA tickets sold is attendance number. In Europe it is sitting in arena. If no tickets sold count in NBA then you would see many teams with numbers less than this. Or have you never see Rockets games, Bucks games, Grizzlies games, Heat games, Hornets games?Once again, 12,000 people in the arena is a bad night in the NBA.

On NBA league pass you can see many arenas almost empty and attendance number is 16-18,000 because of ticket sales. In Europe no ticket sold counts unless the person is actually in the arena.Your lies about "almost empty" aren't helping you.

Just like Grizzles average 4,000 for couple weeks but attendance number was over 11,000 because of ticket sales.Where did you come up with that number?
But in Europe they would only get credit with the 4,000 that came to the game.11,000 in the seats would also be a bad night for an NBA team. You don't need to lie to bolster your argument, because it doesn't matter.

4,000 people in the arena is a bad night in the NBA.

11,000 people in the arena is a bad night for the NBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 09:02 PM
No. I am right.

12,000 is a bad attendance number in the NBA.

Once again, 12,000 people in the arena is a bad night in the NBA.

Your lies about "almost empty" aren't helping you.

Where did you come up with that number?11,000 in the seats would also be a bad night for an NBA team. You don't need to lie to bolster your argument, because it doesn't matter.

4,000 people in the arena is a bad night in the NBA.

11,000 people in the arena is a bad night for the NBA.

In ESPN they says Grizzlies only get about 4,000 at arena but they count it as 11,000 because of 11,000 season tickets.

So like I say, in NBA Olympiacos attendance = 12,000

ChumpDumper
03-24-2009, 09:04 PM
In ESPN they says Grizzlies only get about 4,000 at arena but they count it as 11,000 because of 11,000 season tickets.

So like I say, in NBA Olympiacos attendance = 12,000So like I say, 12,000 is a bad night in the NBA.

mogrovejo
03-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Like I said those are old stats. Look at the number of games.

Old? They're updated till March 12th. Teams which played in the reg. season had 5 home games, teams that proceeded to the Top16 have 8 home games. There are only 4 games missing - those played yesterday. The only difference is that CKSA, Barcelona, Pao and Oly already have 9 home games played.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 09:07 PM
Old? They're updated till March 12th. Teams which played in the reg. season had 5 home games, teams that proceeded to the Top16 have 8 home games. There are only 4 games missing - those played yesterday.

And I just gave correct stats. Anyway I am not saying attendance = NBA this is just Chumpdumoer trying to be an ass to me. I am just saying that it is proved that NBA fans is full of shit about Greece attendance.

They says hundreds of times here in this forum that Greece never gets more than 300 to a Euroleague game. They actually believe this crap.

mogrovejo
03-24-2009, 09:12 PM
They don't, they just say it to feed your trolling. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if some Eurocup games don't get more than 300 fans in the stands.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 09:22 PM
They don't, they just say it to feed your trolling. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if some Eurocup games don't get more than 300 fans in the stands.

In Greece? Of course if it is Panellinios or Maroussi. They have no fans.

worldwide # of supporters

Olympiacos 5.1 millions
PAO 4.2 millions
AEK 1.7 millions
PAOK 1.0 millions
Aris .600 millions

After this clubs are small

next biggest ones are Iraklis and Panionios. Panionios I think has 6,000 season tickets in soccer. So they have good fan base but small in Greece and Turkey is probably only a little more than 100,000 or so. Clubs like Maroussi and Panellinios the fan base is very small probably like 1,000 to 3,000 total.

Gravediger1970
04-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Greetengs one more time from Serbia.

EUROLEAGUE PLAYOFF 2009, PARTIZAN - CSKA, BELGRADE ARENA, SERBIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA_RelSs6QU

See you next year and good luck to all PAO fans and our Zeljko, Dule and Pacman in Berlin.

sook
04-03-2009, 04:04 PM
So is what they play like Basketball?

sook
04-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Greetengs one more time from Serbia.

EUROLEAGUE PLAYOFF 2009, PARTIZAN - CSKA, BELGRADE ARENA, SERBIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA_RelSs6QU

See you next year and good luck to all PAO fans and our Zeljko, Dule and Pacman in Berlin.

Another one of Kill Bill's IDs...

Gravediger1970
04-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Eeeeee my greek brother, they will never understand what means when we love the club...

Some pictures from the game:

http://casopis.izaberipartizan.com/v2/img/slike/1238609492.jpg
http://casopis.izaberipartizan.com/v2/img/slike/1238609343.jpg
http://casopis.izaberipartizan.com/v2/img/slike/1238606184.jpg
http://casopis.izaberipartizan.com/v2/img/slike/1238606063.jpg

Kill_ Bill_Pana.
04-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Eeeeee my greek brother, they will never understand what means when we love the club...

Sorry i posted this from my other account. Its a lot of fun! :toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Sorry i posted this from my other account. Its a lot of fun! :toast

This is clone, not me.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-03-2009, 07:10 PM

I know. They keep with all these insults. PAO and Partizan have maybe greatest fans in world.

sook
04-03-2009, 07:16 PM
This is clone, not me.

If it says you post from Comcast and you live in Houston from your IP. I think the clone would speak proper english :lol

I think you are the fake KBP

Spursfan092120
04-03-2009, 07:16 PM
I know. They keep with all these insults. PAO and Partizan have maybe greatest fans in world.
We insult you because you insult us. It's called dishing it out but not being able to take it. You say Bourousis will be our savior, we disagree, and you call us fools and idiots. What do you expect?