PDA

View Full Version : Birdman with a huge block

Pelicans78
03-06-2009, 12:31 AM
He blocked the shot off of Rudy's face and it went out of bounds. Man, I don't know why we let him go so easily.

gmanrulz
03-06-2009, 12:48 AM
then got dunked on next play

smrattler
03-06-2009, 01:28 AM
That guy... I swear, he shows all this energy and athleticism. But doesn't put it together. He is good for an occasional dunk and an occasional block (you contest that many shots like him, eventually you get some). But he's lucky to be in the NBA I think.

bdictjames
03-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Thug.

I wonder how Karl tolerates his players.

bigdog
03-06-2009, 03:50 AM
He's not a great one on one defender, but he's a good weakside help defender. He's going to get his share of blocks. In fact, he's up there with the best of them in the blocks category. His past, as well as his tattoos probably make him look worse than he is.

I think he'd be valuable to any team.

pauls931
03-06-2009, 08:58 AM
He's not a great one on one defender, but he's a good weakside help defender. He's going to get his share of blocks. In fact, he's up there with the best of them in the blocks category. His past, as well as his tattoos probably make him look worse than he is.

I think he'd be valuable to any team.

Suns could really use a player like him since their weakside help is nonexistant. I actually watch nuggets games occasional just because he's entertaining to watch on D. He goes after every shot like sideshow bob but doesn't rack up the fouls.

djohn2oo8
03-06-2009, 10:48 AM
I remember when he blocked scola, then went into his bitch ass pose, and 2 seconds later scola got a wide open layup. This dude is athug, just like carmelo