PDA

View Full Version : PROOF About JVG And How He Treat Euros I Told You I Tell Truth

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Here it is and now all you people that call me a liar will have to apologize. You see it is TRUE how he act and the lies and the horrible ways he treat Euro players that the GM brought in that he did not want. Getting rid of them on purpose just to make a point to his Gm to never cross him again.

I told you all here before that I tell truth of what he did to Spanoulis and I even say he also did it to Oberto and Weis but no you accuse me of lies and of making it up.

Now you can learn truth and realize how stupid you have act. And all these arrogant Rockets fan can STFU up now and you can feel like the assholes you are for how you treated Spanoulis and made fun of him when he had a sick mother and dead step father and JVg would not even let him leave the team and instead he make fun of him "his mommy calls for him please let my son leave hahahaha" It is sick how you treated him.

Just see the TRUTH about your precious scum coach now

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03062009/sports/moresports/shaq_cant_stan_d_van_gundy_158299.htm?page=2

When debating this issue, keep in mind Weis never was expected by interim GM Ed Tapscott to become any more than a solid role player understudying Ewing. He was to be just a piece, so all his "stats" since are irrelevant, it says here.

It's also important to remember Jeff was flexing muscle at the time. He was fresh from undermining Ernie Grunfeld out of his president/GM job and reaching the Finals on the lengthy defensive forte of Marcus Camby (and Latrell Sprewell), whom he refused to play early and often to spite his later deposed boss (and himself) to avenge trading Charles Oakley .

The night Dave Checketts fired Grunfeld on orders from above (it was either-or, Marc Lustgarten dcreed), he called to inform me of his tortured decision.

"Jeff will be fired immediately after the season," he vowed . . . a plan that had to be postponed due to unforeseen clement success.

OK, so here are the Knicks preparing for the summer league and Weis shows up. Though unsigned, he'd agreed to work out, but it was implicit he could play but a couple games on account of French national team obligations.

"Those first workouts were indicative of what was in store for Fred," said a forward observer. "He had little English skills, especially when you hear most Americans speak 'English.' He was capable of speaking and understanding, but it was at best, faulty.

"Jeff began drills by propping Frederic first in line, explaining how the drill has to be done, using NY slang and NBA basketball jargon," the source continues.

"Fred is instantly lost, comprehending maybe half of what's being said. The drills go very badly. Jeff loses patience after two minutes and starts hurling insults, his usual freakin' sissy routine. From then on it was expletive this and expletive that as Weis got lost in every aspect of what Jeff was trying to implement tactically."

That abuse carried over to the summer league, where Weis played lost and Jeff handled him like he had leprosy. The final straw was when Weis offered to play the first half of the third game; he had a flight to catch (to France) and the time factor only allowed him to play that much, shower and get to the airport.

"Jeff sent him off with a tongue-lashing and a 'no need to play' the first half because 'the Knicks don't need you,' " recounted the source.

Back in the hotel, while packing his bags, Weis, teary-eyed, swore he'd never have anything to do with the Knicks and Jeff after such mistreatment.

"He's a good kid and could've been an asset," the source concluded. "Instead, Jeff took the 'French Toast' New York Post full-page shot at him. I was ashamed I didn't say something to that arrogant little [bleep]. Everybody who was there should be ashamed."

hater
03-06-2009, 02:02 PM
we call them eurotrash cause we treat them like trash

JamStone
03-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Maybe he just treated suckass players like trash.

JVG sucks on Dirk Nowitzki cock and has often praised Hedo Turkoglu's play.

It would be one thing if your examples were of players that thrived and succeeded in the NBA under different coaches. But, because that is not the case, it just appears that JVG treated suckass players like trash.

TwinTowers
03-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Weis was a piece of trash, the highlight of his career was getting posterized in the best in-game dunk ever... remember Sidney '00?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Maybe he just treated suckass players like trash.

JVG sucks on Dirk Nowitzki cock and has often praised Hedo Turkoglu's play.

It would be one thing if your examples were of players that thrived and succeeded in the NBA under different coaches. But, because that is not the case, it just appears that JVG treated suckass players like trash.

Explain to me why he also did this to Camby? Or are you not able to read? he did SAME thing Camby.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Weis was a piece of trash, the highlight of his career was getting posterized in the best in-game dunk ever... remember Sidney '00?

So why did he also do this to Camby? And Oberto also? What is your excuse for this?

Indazone
03-06-2009, 03:15 PM
It's cause he's short and bald. He has to make up for it somehow. :D

dirk4mvp
03-06-2009, 03:16 PM
I wish this guy would just realize that v span faggot sucks.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 04:00 PM
I wish this guy would just realize that v span faggot sucks.

Camby was bench just to get a manager fired. So I guess he is also really bench because he is a faggot that sucks right? How stupid are you?

mathbzh
03-06-2009, 04:27 PM
This dunk will follow him his whole life, but Weis was not that bad. Despite little offensive talent, a career hampered by injuries and mental issues he has been a good defensive center in Spain for a few years.
His body would probably not have allowed him to play 82 games a year.
But, IMO he was better than a lot of athletic bigs in the NBA who can't do nothing but jump.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 04:33 PM
I think Weis has been winner of best defender in ACB of Spain.

JamStone
03-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Explain to me why he also did this to Camby? Or are you not able to read? he did SAME thing Camby.

It says in the story because it was revenge for management trading Oakley.

And, why you bring this up makes no sense as him treating Marcus Camby this way does not support that he only treats Euros like trash. Your response here actually takes away from your argument that JVG treats Euros like trash. He treats players he doesn't like like trash.

Cane
03-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Have you guys seen JVG's sportscasting? He one of those guys that openly acts like a douche-bag with no remorse, if he's got something to say (whether negative, positive, stupid, etc) he's going to say it.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-06-2009, 04:52 PM
I have an uncle in Louisiana who's a contractor, hires a lot of day laborers of questionable legality and non-existant english skills. Some days he'll scream at them til he's blue in the face and calling them things that would make a sailor blush. They don't run back home, they stay and do the job because they aren't little bitches

Illegals doing drywall>>>>>>>>>>>>KBP's Euro ballers

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 04:55 PM
It says in the story because it was revenge for management trading Oakley.

And, why you bring this up makes no sense as him treating Marcus Camby this way does not support that he only treats Euros like trash. Your response here actually takes away from your argument that JVG treats Euros like trash. He treats players he doesn't like like trash.

So you see how he can do something so childish and immature to Camby and you argue and doubt that he could treat Spanoulis same way? Your logic = as good as logic of most Rockets fans.

JamStone
03-06-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't doubt he couldn't treat Spanoulis the same way. Where did I ever say that?

I doubt that he could treat Spanoulis that way only because he was European.

There's a difference you don't appear to understand.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-06-2009, 06:54 PM
I don't doubt he couldn't treat Spanoulis the same way. Where did I ever say that.

I doubt that he could treat Spanoulis that was only because he was European.

Give it a rest, I completely understand what you're saying but Eurotard doesn't.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-06-2009, 07:08 PM
I don't doubt he couldn't treat Spanoulis the same way. Where did I ever say that?

I doubt that he could treat Spanoulis that way only because he was European.

Oh OK I misunderstand what you mean before.

m33p0
03-07-2009, 07:05 AM
KBP is DA TRUFF!

Sec24Row7
03-07-2009, 11:34 AM
I have an uncle in Louisiana who's a contractor, hires a lot of day laborers of questionable legality and non-existant english skills. Some days he'll scream at them til he's blue in the face and calling them things that would make a sailor blush. They don't run back home, they stay and do the job because they aren't little bitches

Illegals doing drywall>>>>>>>>>>>>KBP's Euro ballers

They don't have other options...

And you uncle is a prick...

That was kinda the point.

mogrovejo
03-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Heh, he had a similar episode with Oberto, iirc.

That's how Van Gundy rolls, he's a prick to newbies who are not that talented and generally harsh to his players. It has to do with his personal and professional background, maybe there's some insecurity but I don't want to go freudian. Anyway, it's not really much different from what you can see some college coaches - Huggins or Knight come to mind - or european coaches doing. It's also a way of testing the mental fortitude of the players, especially newcomers. Being international players played a role, but things were very different back then. Most importantly, Weiss and Oberto were stiffs (Weiss would have been a semi-decent defensive backup center but not a good one, he wouldn't be able to park in the lane so much) with little talent, that's the biggest reason why JVG picked on them. Spanoulis is talented, but he's also an arrogant selfish prick - the same reason he had problems with Camby (I don't buy that story at all) or Bonzi Wells, for example.

DaDakota
03-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Vescey hates JVG.....I like him as an announcer, but can't stand him as a coach...for all the reasons in this article.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-07-2009, 02:08 PM
lol

XMrPjl-927Q

So one play makes a career? You sir are true retard.

sook
03-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Everyone knows KBP isn't serious because he lives in the U.S

but man, i was thinking about it for a sec, and he posts these dumb articles everyday, he must really not have a life.

Makes you feel sorry forhim actually :wakeup

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Everyone knows KBP isn't serious because he lives in the U.S

but man, i was thinking about it for a sec, and he posts these dumb articles everyday, he must really not have a life.

Makes you feel sorry forhim actually :wakeup

I see your picture. Trust me people should feel much more sorry for you.

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2009, 04:06 PM
if he was that good, why didnt he try out for other teams?

dude is a quitter...