PDA

View Full Version : Are you glad that...?

Memorial-Day-99
03-10-2005, 05:04 PM
i am actually really happy to hear that Manu and Timmy didn't suit up for the Phoenix game...they are messing with the Suns heads now...what do u guys think? would u have rather seen our two all-stars play?

bigzak25
03-10-2005, 05:08 PM
as long as our Spurs get homecourt, it's all good...

don't really care too much about it now, but man, when you are getting hyped up to see a badass game, and you hear TD and Manu are benched....it really takes the wind out of the sails.....oh well.

Memorial-Day-99
03-10-2005, 05:10 PM
yeah but to seee the result of the game and realize we only lost by a few against a good team at their place with parker rasho devin bruce and even wilks playing is even more satisfying!

bigzak25
03-10-2005, 05:13 PM
well, can't argue against putting up a good showing and not lying down, but a W is a W, and a L is a L. not much for moral victories. onto next game.

Streakyshooter08
03-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Psychology at its best! It was the first time ever! that I smiled after a loss (when I checked the box score). I also think that it wouldn't be that bad if we would get the 2nd seed because we would not play Dallas in the 2nd round I would rather play Seattle than Dallas. It would be good if Phx and Dal would battle each other in the playoffs...