PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers Suck Pasty Big Dig Mass-hole A$$

JoeTait75
03-06-2009, 11:17 PM
... and LeBron James is the worst goddamned front-runner in the history of Western Civilization. Nice 5-for-15, 4-turnover performance tonight, LBJ. Way to get used like a tampon by Paul Pierce. Great bookend to that 5-for-20 you put up against the Lake Show last time out.

But not to worry- I'm sure he'll put on a show against the Kings and the Clippers next week!

Christ, it's going to be great playing a Game 7 in Boston in the ECF. If Orlando doesn't turn our asses out first, that is.

Waiting for ducks to chime in in 3...2...1...

Ghazi
03-06-2009, 11:22 PM
I think CLE will get the #1 seed. I think.

They have a lot of home games remaining.

But anywho, Lebron has struggled many times against the elite teams this year.

But I suppose that's why they're elite teams.

IronMexican
03-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Win-win situation as a Laker fan

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Lebron = Da Troof's bitch

JoeTait75
03-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Lebron = Da Troof's bitch

I have to say presently that's the case. It pains me to admit it, but that's the case.

I got a high regard for LeBron James, but the man needs a post game, or the 10-for-35's against good defensive teams are going to continue. And he played soft tonight. I mean, I obviously I like him, I wouldn't trade him for any player, but he was soft tonight.

Frankly, the Cavaliers need some breaks in the rest of the schedule to win a chip. They can beat Boston with HCA, but they have no chance against the C's if they have it. They have no chance against the Lake Show either way. They need some breaks.

Killakobe81
03-06-2009, 11:57 PM
I have to say presently that's the case. It pains me to admit it, but that's the case.

I got a high regard for LeBron James, but the man needs a post game, or the 10-for-35's against good defensive teams are going to continue. And he played soft tonight. I mean, I obviously I like him, I wouldn't trade him for any player, but he was soft tonight.

Frankly, the Cavaliers need some breaks in the rest of the schedule to win a chip. They can beat Boston with HCA, but they have no chance against the C's if they have it. They have no chance against the Lake Show either way. They need some breaks.

The Cavs have a chance vs the Celts with HCA ..bu either way CElts will probably beat the Cavs ...LEBRON IS A GREAt player but not he BEST ...yet. And the Cavs are just good not gret

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-06-2009, 11:59 PM
I was kinda over emphasizing it but that was a good, objective analysis Joetait.

And yes, Lebron does need a post game.

JoeTait75
03-07-2009, 12:03 AM
I should point out that LeBron shredded Pierce in their last meeting in Cleveland. Which kind of emphasizes my last point.

I enjoy the double-nickels against the Bucks, but he ain't good enough to pull that off in Boston. :nope

Killakobe81
03-07-2009, 12:06 AM
I should point out that LeBron shredded Pierce in their last meeting in Cleveland. Which kind of emphasizes my last point.

I enjoy the double-nickels against the Bucks, but he ain't good enough to pull that off in Boston. :nope

Not many can put up 55 against these Celts but he needs to not rely on the fadeaway j ...that only works when he is hot ...

TheMACHINE
03-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Dear Lebron,

You have a decent post game.

Your buddy,
Derek Fisher

Ghazi
03-07-2009, 03:06 AM
Cleveland needs HCA more so than Boston and LA IMO.

I think they'll get it though

Some concerning trends against all the elite teams though is interior dominance by the opponent and Lebron's shooting.