PDA

View Full Version : Why Does the FBI Hate America?

Nbadan
03-10-2005, 06:03 PM
No 'True' Al Qaeda Sleeper Agents Have Been Found in U.S.

March 9, 2005 — A secret FBI report obtained by ABC News concludes that while there is no doubt al Qaeda wants to hit the United States, its capability to do so is unclear.

"Al-Qa'ida leadership's intention to attack the United States is not in question," the report reads. (All spellings are as rendered in the original report.) "However, their capability to do so is unclear, particularly in regard to 'spectacular' operations. We believe al-Qa'ida's capability to launch attacks within the United States is dependent on its ability to infiltrate and maintain operatives in the United States."

And for all the worry about Osama bin Laden's sleeper cells or agents in the United States, a secret FBI assessment concludes it knows of none.

The 32-page assessment says flatly, "To date, we have not identified any true 'sleeper' agents in the US," seemingly contradicting the "sleeper cell" description prosecutors assigned to seven men in Lackawanna, N.Y., in 2002.

moreABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation/story?id=566425&page=1)

Well, obviously, these FBI guys weren't watching the Republican National Convention cause I could have sworn it was all about protecting us all against the next domestic 911, and if Kerry would have been elected, we would all be speaking French right now and eating snails, Yuck!

Clandestino
03-10-2005, 08:24 PM
just because they have not id'ed any does not mean there aren't any... we didn't id all the 9/11 terrorists before they crashed 3 airplanes either....

exstatic
03-10-2005, 09:22 PM
We weren't even looking at that point.

Clandestino
03-10-2005, 10:00 PM
the main point i see is, "there is no doubt al-qaeda wants to hit the united states."

exstatic
03-10-2005, 11:00 PM
There's one easy way to stop them, and it wouldn't surprise me if it had been done already. Let word get through channels that if the US is hit again, we will destroy the Two Mosques, and do it radioactively so that Muslims who attempt to make the Hajj will die for the next 25000 years or so.

By the way, I'm not proposing this, just saying that it would work.

Clandestino
03-11-2005, 09:08 AM
There's one easy way to stop them, and it wouldn't surprise me if it had been done already. Let word get through channels that if the US is hit again, we will destroy the Two Mosques, and do it radioactively so that Muslims who attempt to make the Hajj will die for the next 25000 years or so.

By the way, I'm not proposing this, just saying that it would work.

LOL! you are crazy... GREAT IDEA!

Useruser666
03-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Damn Ex, you need to put the rollseyes after that! :lol