PDA

View Full Version : curious towards Courtney Sims

45 bank shot
03-07-2009, 12:06 AM
I still clearly remebered when so many ppl in these forums bashed spurs for not signing Courney SIms and those ppl claimed how good Courtney Sims were and how much he would have helped us.
now wherez sims? where r those bandwagons?N most importantly, where will those Pops Mensah-Bonsu believers be?

thOOdee
03-07-2009, 04:26 AM
not that i was a sims bandwagoner, but if bonner was on another team he wouldnt get nearly the rep on another team and do as good. Meanning the spurs make crappy players into somebodys.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2009, 04:30 AM
He's back in Iowa. I wouldn't be surprised if he got another 10-day soon.

Austin_Toros
03-07-2009, 04:43 AM
Why the hell would any spurs fan be on the Sims or Mensah-Bonsu bandwagon when we got DREW GOODEN???

Obstructed_View
03-08-2009, 04:31 AM
I still clearly remebered when so many ppl in these forums bashed spurs for not signing Courney SIms and those ppl claimed how good Courtney Sims were and how much he would have helped us.
now wherez sims? where r those bandwagons?N most importantly, where will those Pops Mensah-Bonsu believers be?

Proof that having Sims on the Spurs all this time wouldn't have helped the team? Considering how Farmer and Tolliver and Ahearn contributed as Spurs, how exactly was the suggestion that Sims take a roster spot ridiculous?

Benefit of hindsight trash talkers make me :lol

Darkwaters
03-08-2009, 05:43 AM

Are you trying to call us out or something? :lol

I was totally at the head of the train for Sims' services, and I'm still right here. When we had Ahearn on the team I was definitely thinking that picking up a big made more sense than a redundant 5th string PG. Sims' gawdy numbers made him a player worthy of a look (much like Pops).

But when Drew Gooden is picked up with that 15th spot I think you've got nothing to complain about.