PDA

View Full Version : TO to bills.

SpursPreacher
03-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Just said on ESPN he is on his way to buffalo.

dknights411
03-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Here's the link.

From ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3960653)

IronMexican
03-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Damn. Trent Edwards has no excuse anymore.

SAtown
03-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Buffalo must really hate their qbs

DeadlyDynasty
03-07-2009, 07:08 PM
I am a lifelong Bills fan...but today I think I'm ready to jump ship

LakerHater
03-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Damn. Trent Edwards has no excuse anymore.
Damn, but now T.O. does!!!
:lmao

dws009
03-07-2009, 07:45 PM
damn and i liked the Bills too.......not only do they have to deal with M. Lynch's thug life, now they'll have to put up with TO's ass

jack sommerset
03-07-2009, 08:33 PM
If you fools have not figure out there is a media conspiracy about T.O by now, you will always be fooled. Don't let some dumbass reporter, in this case ALOT of dumbass reporters tell you idiots what to think. Buffalo is laughing at you right now. Not T.O. BUFFALO!. He got paid,,,,,again and will continue to rip up the all time records.

I don't want to hear you dumb fucks talk about rings. NFL is the ultimate team game and 99 percent of the players that played with T.O love that motherfucker and know one WR even a bad mother fucker does not win rings by himself.

Borosai
03-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Unexpected. Mixed feelings. T.O. just doesn't seem like a Buffalo kind of guy, but I guess something seemed right to him (I doubt he rushed into the decision out of desperation so soon after being cut, but maybe he already knew nobody else was interested).

Pros:
- A big receiving target for Edwards. The Bills drafted Hardy last year for that very purpose, but he looked quite raw this past season. If Hardy can develop, the Bills will have two big receivers, and a good amount of depth at the receiver position (at least for a year).
- Only a one-year contract.

Cons:
- It's T.O. If he starts shit up there, I don't know how well Edwards will deal with it. The offensive line still sucks, so if it's the same as last year, Owens will have more reasons to complain.
- It's T.O.

Lynch isn't really a thug or a bad guy: he just makes dumb decisions. Aside from the offensive line, the Bills have pretty good offensive pieces. With good protection they should be able to score well this year... hopefully. We all know Owens doesn't make a team a winner, but if the front office makes some more moves (smart ones at that), then anything is possible.

redraiderinfiji
03-07-2009, 10:01 PM
To is to.......buffalo is buffalo........bad mix

ducks
03-07-2009, 10:22 PM
to will behave
he has a one year deal

ducks
03-07-2009, 10:23 PM
oh and he can be the man there

Vinnie_Johnson
03-07-2009, 10:39 PM
TO will be good it's a one year deal he has everything to lose the Bills don't have much to lose. If TO plays great and doesn't call anyone out he will get a new contract from the Bills or another team.

IceColdBrewski
03-08-2009, 12:04 AM
I was hoping he'd have to settle for CFL, but Buffalo is close enough.

ducks
03-08-2009, 12:23 AM
I was hoping he'd have to settle for CFL, but Buffalo is close enough.

sounds like a bitter eagles fan that has not won anything with their overrated t.o and mcnabb:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lma o

IceColdBrewski
03-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Yes, that's it ducks. I'm just so bitter about a sport that I don't even watch all that much anymore. Once again, you've got it all figured out. :rolleyes

Your posts still suck, but I'll give you this much. At least your spelling is finally up to the 5th grade level.

JamStone
03-08-2009, 12:47 AM
This helps Lee Evans a lot.

monosylab1k
03-08-2009, 01:48 AM

Yeah, he finally has a solid #2 receiver to take the pressure off of him.
spurs have four rings

Evil Angel
03-08-2009, 06:48 AM
TO to take pressure off of Evans, so they will want to get the ball to Evans more.
When will TO demand they get him get him the ball?
Who knows, TO may keep his mouth shut for a year, he's done that before. But still won't be happy being #2.

JudynTX
03-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Good, I hope he freezes his nuts up there. :lol

spurs50_
03-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Nice language, Jack Summerset. T.O is a cancer, getting booted off of multiple teams does not make for a great teammate.

jack sommerset
03-09-2009, 01:31 PM
T.O did not get kicked off the 49ers. The management of the Cowboys and Eagles wanted him gone not 99 percent of his teammates.Buffalo is excited for good reasons. Its funny how most sports media said noone wanted him. 3 days later he is making MORE money than with the Cowboys. WAKE UP PEOPLE

sa_butta
03-10-2009, 02:23 PM
okhiJjuefPw&feature=haxa_popt00us13

jack sommerset
03-10-2009, 03:03 PM
I'll get my popcorn ready.... :lol

Evil Angel
03-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Courtesy of the Onion...
http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/buffalo_bills_acquire_final?utm_source=EMTF_Onion

Buffalo Bills Acquire Final Piece Of Shit Of The Puzzle

BUFFALO, NY—In a move that will immediately impact a roster that is already full of shit, the Bills added what many believe will be the missing piece of shit to the team's puzzle Saturday by signing world-class shitass Terrell Owens. "With T.O., the Bills get a complete and total shit with the potential to generate more disappointment than anyone in Buffalo could have hoped for," said NFL.com senior analyst Pat Kirwan. "Throw him in with their pile-of-shit offensive line, future Hall of Fame shithead at running back, shitty quarterback, and shit-for-brains coach, and this team has everything in place needed to achieve its shitful potential." According to Bill's front-office dipshits, the team has the tenacity to fight for the full 60 minutes in the huddle, in the locker room, and in local strip club parking lots.http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/onion/assets/terminator.gif

:lol

Whisky Dog
03-12-2009, 01:54 PM
If TO can't catch the ball in the warm climate that is Dallas, how in the hell do the Bills expect him to catch it in ice and snow?

It's not like this guy couldn't hack it with a strict chemistry coach like Pop. This guy couldn't hack it with marshmallow Wade and Jerry "I don't believe in team chemistry" Jones. He has to be a royal pain in the ass to put up the stats he did and have Jerry cut him at a $600,000+ cap hit over what it would be if he stayed.

The Bills just bought a proven chemistry killer who can't beat press coverage and has bad hands and they're asking him to catch the ball in Buffalo, NY in the winter. This has fail written all over it.

stretch
03-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Nice language, Jack Summerset. T.O is a cancer, getting booted off of multiple teams does not make for a great teammate.

LMAO whining about language

what a fag

stretch
03-12-2009, 01:58 PM
The management of the Cowboys and Eagles wanted him gone not 99 percent of his teammates.

good point

its very odd how the majority of his ex teammates still stick up for T.O. to this day. even on a radio show here recently, Randy Faggotway tried to have an interview with an ex Eagles player (Buckhalter) just to talk shit about T.O., but when Buck said that he never was really a problem, and he was enjoyable to have around, the interview was ruined and Randy was completely lost.

Blake
03-12-2009, 02:27 PM
LMAO whining about language

what a fag

LMAO constant whining about TO

what a chub muncher

stretch
03-12-2009, 03:13 PM
LMAO constant whining about TO

what a chub muncher

LMAO still blowing your chode about tt's win over UT

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 04:18 PM
lmao blake

lmao stretch

lmao blake and stretch

jack sommerset
03-12-2009, 04:40 PM
I am going to miss this bastard. When asked if he was going to wear 81 he said yes. Another player wears that same number. T.O said its not his problem, thats his number and the owner,GM will figure it out, he will be wearing 81 hahaha then next thing you know this hits the news.

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—For Bills fans filling out their programs: Yes, folks, T.O. will be No. 81.

The Buffalo Bills said Thursday that newly signed receiver Terrell Owens will be getting his familiar number, and that second-year receiver James Hardy will be switching to No. 84.

Hardy, the team’s second-round draft pick out of Indiana last year, wore No. 81 during his rookie season.

It’s unclear whether Hardy will be compensated by Owens to switch numbers. In the past, veteran players joining new teams have been known to pay for or provide compensation for the right to switch numbers.

Owens has worn No. 81 throughout his NFL career, but wore No. 80 in college at Tennessee-Chattanooga.

stretch
03-12-2009, 04:41 PM
lmao blake

lmao stretch

lmao blake and stretch

LMAO chargers > colts

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 04:48 PM
LMAO chargers > colts

lmao not really

lmao they still haven't won anything

lmao jafatass russell

dws009
03-12-2009, 07:13 PM
How Jerry Jones Broke Up With TO - from Fan Nation

Jerry Jones explained his decision to Terrell Owens (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/347) using a table cloth and a black pen. The Cowboys (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/6) owner drew a line and wrote both men's names on each side. He then told Owens that he felt he gave him 100 percent and vice versa, which the receiver agreed with. Then Jones drew an arch over both names and wrote "Dallas Cowboys (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/6)". "Unfortunately we have this bigger thing up here," Jones said. "Unfortunately I've got to make the decision for what's right for something a lot bigger than you, a lot bigger than me, and a lot bigger than our relationship. It's time for us to part ways business wise." Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, immediately stepped in and tried to find a different solution during the meeting last week in South Florida. "I've agonized for two months over this decision," Jones said. "I've made up my mind. Let's shake hands and move forward." Cowboys (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/6) vice president Stephen Jones recounted the meeting to an audience on Tuesday evening at a UT-Arlington Business Week Executive Dinner.

jack sommerset
03-12-2009, 07:17 PM
He was man enough to do it face to face. He gets some credit for sure

dws009
03-12-2009, 07:24 PM
I can just imagine Jerry drawing the pictures though. It just makes it that much funnier. Wish I could have been there to see the look on TO's face!

Anyone think it will actually change him?

jack sommerset
03-12-2009, 07:38 PM
I don't think nothing is wrong with him if you are talking about T.O.

stretch
03-13-2009, 06:41 AM
I can just imagine Jerry drawing the pictures though. It just makes it that much funnier. Wish I could have been there to see the look on TO's face!

Anyone think it will actually change him?

hi del

dws009
03-13-2009, 06:50 PM
hi del

This dude stretch has a major mancrush on some other poster named Del and he think's that's who I really am.

To Stretch:
Why dont you go hang out at the Bonham or something already and get off Spurstalk?

I am only interested in women, not dudes like yourself. Thanks!

stretch
03-13-2009, 07:38 PM
hi del

dws009
03-13-2009, 08:39 PM
hola fag