PDA

View Full Version : Game Preview: Wizards @ Mavs - Mar.7

Rogue
03-07-2009, 06:20 PM
After being demolished by spurs last night, DC wizards are gonna step in town to play a game with our boys in blue later tonight.

Our boys in blue beat the spurs 3 days ago in a rivalry game, but they lost a back-to-back game to NO Hornets on road the next night due to fatigue.

Even though the wizards have little chance to win the game tonight, they still have tried their best to prepare for this game. For tonight's game with mavs, the wizards obviously didn't put out 100% of their energy last night vs. spurs and finally lost that game by 22pts as a result.

I don't care if our beloved mavs will also have a 22pts gap to beat wizards and our team won't actually torture our opponent that hard, because our team respects every opponent and will have stopped attacking since the moment we lock the game. A win is a win, it makes no difference to beat by 22pts or by only 1pt.

Go Mavs.

SpursDynasty
03-07-2009, 07:10 PM
I predict a Dallas loss tonight. Dallas is done.

MarHill
03-07-2009, 07:21 PM

Naw..the Wizards are terrible!

The Mavs should roll...they need this win.

Ghazi
03-07-2009, 07:24 PM
This is an easy one for the beloved Mavs. I know we just lost to the Thunder but we're just a different team on our home court. it is bad that we're so Jekyll and Hyde with regard to home and away, but it is what it is.

The 4 game road trip will be interesting. If we go 2-2 I'd consider it a success.

I can see the beloved Mavs finishing with 50-51 wins this year, I really can.

Pelicans78
03-07-2009, 08:32 PM
This is an easy one for the beloved Mavs. I know we just lost to the Thunder but we're just a different team on our home court. it is bad that we're so Jekyll and Hyde with regard to home and away, but it is what it is.

The 4 game road trip will be interesting. If we go 2-2 I'd consider it a success.

I predicted 49 wins, but if you can steal a couple of road games, 50 is achievable.

Spursmania
03-07-2009, 08:57 PM

Yes, I think the Mavs wil win tonight. On the road, however, it would be considered a success should they win 2-2. I also think they can reach 49-50 wins this year.

Ghazi
03-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Dirk flirtin with da triple double. 15 pts 5 reb 6 ast at half.

But beloved Mavs tied 51-51.

LEONARD
03-09-2009, 04:23 PM

Right as always!! :lol