PDA

View Full Version : any news on Mahinmi ?

venitian navigator
03-08-2009, 01:11 AM
He's the main reason 'cause we let Pops go...'cause he brings to the team quite like the some stuff (athleticism, rebaunding) and is taller.
The surgery is already more than five weeks from now...
Any chance to see him soon on the court ( I mean, at least, the Toros court) ?

Manufan909
03-08-2009, 01:24 AM
Possibly. All we've seen is him on the bike, for those who are familiar with coming back from ankle injuries, is that any kind of clue?

TDMVPDPOY
03-08-2009, 01:36 AM
well his gettin paid while doing jackshit, he pulled a page out of grant hills book....

Booharv
03-08-2009, 02:23 AM
well his gettin paid while doing jackshit, he pulled a page out of grant hills book....

I agree, great plan of his to injure himself and miss the year. Best plan since Theisman's in 85.

Obstructed_View
03-08-2009, 04:47 AM
Just like that punk-faker Livingston.

Darkwaters
03-08-2009, 05:46 AM
Personally, I'm ready to cut sling on Mahinmi. There will be a lot of options this offseason to fill up the post. Mahinmi seems to make a lot of sense for this team, but he can't keep from getting hurt. That prospect really doesn't interest me.

Darkwaters
03-08-2009, 06:12 AM
Just like that punk-faker Livingston.

Yea, hes obviously faking:

zGPKIS6pB_c

picnroll
03-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Mahinmi's a terror on the bicycle. Spurs plan to enter him in the Tour de France this summer.

completely deck
03-08-2009, 09:34 AM
It's sad because Vaughn is producing more than he ever will this season.

Biggems
03-08-2009, 10:35 AM
The reason his injury has been so bad is because they couldn't find the bone chips. They did several MRIs and nothing showed up. Finally, they found something and were able to clean it out. If it had been visible during the first MRI, he would most likely be in the rotation already.

He will get healthy. If he does not make a contribution this season, he will next season. In fact, I am looking forward to next year's bench lineup of Ian, Gist, Manu, Hairston, Hill, Thomas, Bonner and Finley.

智贤VS正焕
03-08-2009, 10:46 AM
I hope for see you next season .

buttsR4rebounding
03-08-2009, 10:57 AM
The reason his injury has been so bad is because they couldn't find the bone chips. They did several MRIs and nothing showed up. Finally, they found something and were able to clean it out. If it had been visible during the first MRI, he would most likely be in the rotation already.

He will get healthy. If he does not make a contribution this season, he will next season. In fact, I am looking forward to next year's bench lineup of Ian, Gist, Manu, Hairston, Hill, Thomas, Bonner and Finley.

:tu

ducks
03-08-2009, 11:02 AM
yeah duncan and tp should be on the bench with that lineup

Obstructed_View
03-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Yea, hes obviously faking:

zGPKIS6pB_c

Yea, your sarcasm detector needs to be taken in for service.

tomtom
03-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Mahinmi's a terror on the bicycle. Spurs plan to enter him in the Tour de France this summer.

:lol

TwelveGs210
03-09-2009, 12:08 AM
:lol

:lol too

Ditty
03-09-2009, 12:09 AM
call me on this well be bragging about this guy in 2 years about how he can be our bynum and splitter if he does come over be our gasol with parker being our kobe and plenty of cap space

:)

Manufan909
03-09-2009, 01:02 AM

Too bad most fans will have selective amnesia when it comes to the 6 or so MRIs that didn't catch the real problem.

Bandwagon Bill
03-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Mahinmi? He's playing a role sitting behind the bench bull shitting with Manu all game long.