PDA

View Full Version : Ok enough with the flopping, Leon Powwww

scanry
03-08-2009, 01:02 PM
It's fucking disgusting to watch a big man flop like a bitch ...:bang:bang

BTW aren't they (NBA) supposed to start suspending or fine players this season?

Banzai
03-08-2009, 01:13 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/24/acYARR_RLY.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3716)

j.dizzle
03-08-2009, 01:17 PM
hahaha i dont mind seeing european players flop a little bit cuz they're known for that but when i see big strong centers or forwards that flop it is straight up embarrassing

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Flopping is garbage we're going to have to deal with....David Stern loves the amount of flopping because it gets the faggots over in Europe to watch the NBA more. It's something he could easily clean up but the refs get worse at detecting it every year.

JoeTait75
03-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Rondo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KG

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Rondo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KG

As far who's presence on the court is more important, Rondo >>> KG. As far as who's presence is more important overall and in the locker room, KG for sure.

Allanon
03-08-2009, 05:21 PM
It's fucking disgusting to watch a big man flop like a bitch ...:bang:bang

BTW aren't they (NBA) supposed to start suspending or fine players this season?

This is like the third Leon Powwwww flop thread. I have to agree, it's the weirdest thing seeing a big buff guy flopping like a little bitch all the time.

j-money24
03-08-2009, 07:56 PM
again its the celtics, queers.

JoeTait75
03-08-2009, 08:00 PM
As far who's presence on the court is more important, Rondo >>> KG. As far as who's presence is more important overall and in the locker room, KG for sure.

Can't disagree with that. But the biggest thing is that the C's have no one who can even come close to replacing what Rondo gives them. When KG is out at least they can get quality production out of Perk, Powe and Big Baby. They have absolutely nothing behind Rondo. Starbury is hot garbage at this point.

iggypop123
03-08-2009, 10:30 PM
i think a flop should warrant a suspension. 1 warning then the second time done for a game and if it continues 2 games 3,4 etc

Yorae
03-09-2009, 12:03 AM
http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/04/21/1208775362_5557/499w.jpg

You could blame it all on KG.

ElNono
03-09-2009, 01:49 AM
i think a flop should warrant a suspension. 1 warning then the second time done for a game and if it continues 2 games 3,4 etc

If they apply a rule like that Farmar would basiscally have to be the starting PG from the All Star break forward...

lil_penny
03-09-2009, 01:55 AM
Powe always looks pissed off.. vlade divac 2.0

mogrovejo
03-09-2009, 05:26 AM
Every charge he drew was legit, wasn't it? How's that flopping? Because he falls? I believe in on of them he couldn't have avoided it, but this is exactly how Shaq put it when he played Howard the other day: offensive fouls are only called when you fall.

It was ironic that Shaq was the one complaining about this, as this informal rule pretty much made his career, but it's entirely true. I mean, how are people supposed to play defence? If the defender has the position, it's up to the offensive player to find a new spot, he can't just dislodge the defender. That's not how basketball is supposed to be played. This is why I generally don't buy the "oh, the floppers" crying. Twenty years ago, sure. These days? Let the refs allow people to defend and punish offensive players who commit charges whenever they do it and then we'll talk about the flopping. What's the alternative? Had Powe not fallen, he'd be the guy called for the fouls - when what happened was that he was the one being pushed.

I think fans should stop blaming (most of the) "floppers" and start looking at the refs who never call charges if the defender doesn't fall. There are some "floppers" who exxagerate contact too much or that pretend there was illegal contact when no contact existed. But that's a minority and it didn't happen yesterday.

Can't disagree with that. But the biggest thing is that the C's have no one who can even come close to replacing what Rondo gives them. When KG is out at least they can get quality production out of Perk, Powe and Big Baby. They have absolutely nothing behind Rondo. Starbury is hot garbage at this point.

I think you guys are nuts. Rondo is important, but House is more than competent to fill in for him, we just run the offense more through Pierce and Ray. Rondo's loss is more important now because we already have 5 players out with injuries - and the impact of every additional injury grows. The C's bench now consists of 2 guys who have been with the team for a couple of games and 2 rookies who spent most of the year in the D-League. It's going to be hard to keep the pace.

mogrovejo
03-09-2009, 01:43 PM
This is a great video btw:

Red on flopping
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ln1s_mike-riordan-is-a-flopper_sport