PDA

View Full Version : Tragic.

pauls931
03-08-2009, 03:30 PM
What the heck did pho do to this poor guy?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Goran "White Magic" Dragic >>> Steve "4-13" Nash.

lil_penny
03-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Not able to watch the game right now but can someone fill me in on the tragic quadruple double watch stats.

Austin_Toros
03-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Goran "White Magic" Dragic >>> Steve "4-13" Nash.

White Magic
:lmao

Texas_Ranger
03-08-2009, 05:23 PM
He really is bad..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-08-2009, 05:55 PM
White Magic
:lmao

Occasionally the stupid nicknames I create turn out to be hilarious. White Magic was one of my better ones.

pauls931
03-08-2009, 10:13 PM
He really is bad..

Every time he's on the floor he looks scared as hell, then tries to do too much. Defenses see this and always get 2 or 3 turnovers pressuring him every game.

I've seen clips of his play overseas and while not the NBA he looked ok, but something went wrong big time over here. I think porter/kerr threw him into the fire with too little preparation and fucked him up.("You see Nash. Now do that or you'll embarras your entire country, let down the suns organization and be dubbed 'White Magic' the rest of your life") I hope they didn't do any 'Nick Anderson' style permanent mental damage.

Yorae
03-09-2009, 12:09 AM
http://www.delo.si/assets/media/picture/20080621/sz5_Goran_dragic_kosarka.jpg
You mean this guy?

TDMVPDPOY
03-09-2009, 12:16 AM
caught the beno aids?

Thompson
03-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Maybe he was never good; maybe CIA Pop had Parker 'take a dive' vs. Dragic so they could sell him to the Suns as the next great point guard. We did get cash and 2 2nd rounders for him, not to mention the pleasure of watching the Suns step off the ledge into oblivion.

timtonymanu
03-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Maybe he was never good; maybe CIA Pop had Parker 'take a dive' vs. Dragic so they could sell him to the Suns as the next great point guard. We did get cash and 2 2nd rounders for him, not to mention the pleasure of watching the Suns step off the ledge into oblivion.

we also stole Hairston from them.

Rappin' Shaq
03-09-2009, 02:56 AM
Dragic sucks, his careers goin nowhere fast
At practice his only job is to lick my ass
Clean out the dingleberries at a medium pace
So retarded he still can't tell me how my ass taste

Cloud786
03-09-2009, 03:00 AM
hahahahhahaaha

Bob Lanier
03-09-2009, 03:01 AM
zJv5qLsLYoo

mogrovejo
03-09-2009, 06:55 AM
What were people expecting? He wasn't good enough to stick with Polaris Murcia, a not so good team in the Spanish League just 1 year ago, he ran way from the ACB scared with the competition. He's not a true PG, he lack the instincts, he can't run an offense to save his life, he has problems with the handling, especially under pressure and can't shoot. And Kerr was expecting the kid to be successfull as Nash's backup? I was amazed with the Suns decision to sign him and still am.

sonic21
03-09-2009, 08:57 AM

rappin' Shaq is back :tu

nkdlunch
03-09-2009, 09:37 AM
It's not really his fault, he is not even good enough to be an NBDL third string backup PG. Suns office is clueless. Might as well sign up the arena janitor as backup PG

Slomo
03-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Every time he's on the floor he looks scared as hell, then tries to do too much. Defenses see this and always get 2 or 3 turnovers pressuring him every game.

I've seen clips of his play overseas and while not the NBA he looked ok, but something went wrong big time over here. I think porter/kerr threw him into the fire with too little preparation and fucked him up.("You see Nash. Now do that or you'll embarras your entire country, let down the suns organization and be dubbed 'White Magic' the rest of your life") I hope they didn't do any 'Nick Anderson' style permanent mental damage.

Agreed.

Almost everybody who know him were saying that the move to the NBA this season was (way) too early. The guy has the talent but lacks the experience to realize it.

urunobili
03-09-2009, 11:10 AM

:worthy:

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Actually some fans is to harsh here. He is a talented player in that he do have good skills and some athletic ability. However he was never consider a good player in Europe. He would be a backup point guard in a solid Euroleague club.

He has talent but he made NBA jump to soon. I do not think is situation like Jasikevicius where he has big head and attitude or one like Spanoulis or Macijuaskas where a coach cannot use him properly.

I think is just one where this player should not have come to NBA at this time. Ukic is same way. I do not understand why players that is not really even good yet at Euroleague level are coming to NBA. It is different if a player like Fernandez comes when he is young but he could be one of best players in Eurocup or a good player in Euroleague. He could go to a big Euroleague club and get good playing time.

But players like Dragic and Ukic I do not think would even play in the big Euroleague clubs. So their answer for this is to jump to NBA? Seems stupid. Next one who want to do this is Jennings. Terrible player so far in Euroleague and Italy league and now he wants to jump to NBA.

hater
03-09-2009, 12:56 PM
^ what the fuck is this drivel?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Also "White Magic" was Dejan Bodirogas nickname. As PAO fan I am insulted that his name would be given to Dragic.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-09-2009, 01:04 PM
As PAO fan I am insulted that his name would be given to Dragic.

As a human being I am insulted that another human being is so dumb that he is incapable of seeing that that nickname is a joke.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-09-2009, 01:13 PM
But players like Dragic and Ukic I do not think would even play in the big Euroleague clubs. So their answer for this is to jump to NBA? Seems stupid. Next one who want to do this is Jennings. Terrible player so far in Euroleague and Italy league and now he wants to jump to NBA.

Don't compare Dragic to attention seeking scum like Brandon Jennings. Even though Dragic has been bad, he is still the first player to show up before the game to work with the coaches, and he has absolutely no ego whatsoever. Jennings is all about Jennings.

When I see Dragic play, I see a humble kid who was hoping to give Phoenix the backup PG they haven't had and is truly sorry and upset with himself that he couldn't give them that.

BWS-1994
03-09-2009, 04:05 PM
rappin' Shaq is back :tu

:toast