PDA

View Full Version : Need help asap!

dawn
03-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Hey all...

I am in a real bind and in desperate need of help. In the last few weeks I had to move out of my home and into a rental. I am in the process of going through a divorce. I had to find a loving home for my Great Dane Puppy because people were A-Holes and wont let me rent with a dog that big. I found a GREAT HOME though for her.

Well...

I get a call today that I have 24 hours to get rid of my two cats or we are evicted. My kids are devistated...

Seems the owner, who lives in Hawaii, and has no plans on coming back here, is allergic. We have neighbors who cant mind there own business and I guess talked to the owners and told them I have cats.

If you know of anyone who would take two AWESOME cats and love them, please let me know. They are both fixed and declawed and I can email pictures if need be.

THANKS...

DAWN

[email protected]

RandomGuy
03-08-2009, 04:09 PM
You signed a contract and didn't live up to that contract, and now are upset that you got caught and forced to live up to the orginal terms?

um... ok.

duncan228
03-08-2009, 04:10 PM
I can't help but I wanted to give you my sympathy. Having to give up family members is hard. I hope they find a loving home, maybe close enough for you and your kids to be able to visit.

Oh, and fuck nasty neighbors who butt in where it's not their business and it doesn't even impact them. Been there too.

duncan228
03-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Did the contract say no cats?

dawn
03-08-2009, 04:24 PM
My agent had checked the terms on the house and there were no pet restrictions and a pet deposit. It was not until we went to sign the lease that at the bottom of the lease it was typed on that there were no cats. By that point, I had no choice but to move in because I had to be out of my house and the movers were there moving me the same day we signed the lease and got the keys.

My hope was to be able to find a good home over the next couple of weeks. We have only been here since Wed.

balli
03-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Good luck. If you can't find a home maybe consider boarding them while you get out of the lease and find another place.

Last Comic Standing
03-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Where is AlamoSpursFan when your now finally giving away some pussy?

B-Boys
03-08-2009, 04:32 PM
You need to PM RashoFan or get her Phone # she knows a man that lives in the country that loves animals. Mouse found a ferret and she took to the man where it lives today. :tu

Robert Mruczek
03-08-2009, 04:38 PM
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pet/1058644485.html

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pet/1057498260.html

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pet/1055120319.html

Google.
03-08-2009, 05:03 PM
No updates?

Frenzy
03-08-2009, 05:10 PM
:hungry: mmmm cat

i'll take'em

Chief
03-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Hey all...

I am in a real bind and in desperate need of help. In the last few weeks I had to move out of my home and into a rental. I am in the process of going through a divorce. I had to find a loving home for my Great Dane Puppy because people were A-Holes and wont let me rent with a dog that big. I found a GREAT HOME though for her.

Well...

I get a call today that I have 24 hours to get rid of my two cats or we are evicted. My kids are devistated...

Seems the owner, who lives in Hawaii, and has no plans on coming back here, is allergic. We have neighbors who cant mind there own business and I guess talked to the owners and told them I have cats.

If you know of anyone who would take two AWESOME cats and love them, please let me know. They are both fixed and declawed and I can email pictures if need be.

THANKS...

DAWN

[email protected]

You declawed them ? you can go to hell for all i care. what if someone chopped off ur fingertips

half a man
03-08-2009, 05:35 PM
You declawed them ? you can go to hell for all i care. what if someone chopped off ur fingertips

I take it you never lived alone with a cat and walked around naked.

http://www.thepetcenter.com/groom/grooming_cat_nails.jpg

angel_luv
03-08-2009, 05:36 PM
I will keep my ears open for people wanting cats. I am sorry I can't take them. Best of luck to you.

PandaSpur.
03-08-2009, 05:42 PM
I will keep my ears open for people wanting cats. I am sorry I can't take them. Best of luck to you.

You sure live up to your name! :tu

http://goodiesforu.com/animation/animatedgifs/angels_animated_angels/Angel_friends.gif

angel_luv
03-08-2009, 05:43 PM
aw. ty! :)

Are the gals in the gif me and you?

PandaSpur.
03-08-2009, 05:53 PM
aw. ty! :)

Are the gals in the gif me and you?

Its actually you and Kori! :toast

Earth
03-08-2009, 05:59 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-3/angel-luv.gif

marini martini
03-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Sorry for all the bull shit you're going through Dawn. Hope you can find nice homes for the kitties. I wish I could help you out, but all our animals live outside in the wild so they can protect us from some of the vermin!!! They def. need their claws!!! Hope you're sharpenning yours!!!:lol

Good luck!!!:toast

ashbeeigh
03-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Oh my gosh! I wish I could help! Please keep us updated Dawn. I'll be thinking about you too.

johnsmith.
03-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Sorry for all the bull shit you're going through

:rolleyes

LuvBones
03-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Please, there are alternatives for declawing cats! Declawing is torture! I hope you find them homes.. I just don't understand why you care now about your contract. Why get three animals if you can't keep any of them? :(

johnsmith.
03-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Please, there are alternatives for declawing cats! Declawing is torture! I hope you find them homes.. I just don't understand why you care now about your contract. Why get three animals if you can't keep any of them? :(

My agent had checked the terms on the house and there were no pet restrictions and a pet deposit. It was not until we went to sign the lease that at the bottom of the lease it was typed on that there were no cats. By that point, I had no choice but to move in because I had to be out of my house and the movers were there moving me the same day we signed the lease and got the keys.

My hope was to be able to find a good home over the next couple of weeks. We have only been here since Wed.
:rolleyes

jack sommerset
03-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Whats the deal with the 24 hour or out bullshit. They can't do that. Tell him you will move out at the end of the month. I'm sure there are plenty homes you can rent.

Summers
03-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Dawn, first, call/talk to your manager or owner, or whoever delivered the note to you. Sometimes a note like that is more bluster than anything intended to light a fire under you. If you call and explain that the locator told you pets were fine and it wasn't until you were signing the lease that you realized they didn't accept pets, they may be able to give you more time to find homes for your cats.

For future reference and to anyone in general who wants to rent and owns pets, never hide an animal from your manager. There are places that take large dogs. Go to an apartment locator and tell them how big your puppy will be and they will give you a list of places that take big dogs. Yes, you will have to put down a big deposit, but you should consider it part of owning a dog. You have to pay adoption fees, have it immunized, have it groomed, buy it toys, and you have to pay for damages it does to an apartment you're renting.

Owners who don't allow large dogs are making a good business decision. The best-behaved housebroken dog WILL destroy an apartment. It scratches the doors, chews on the window sills, ruins the paint, and makes the carpet stink even if it doesn't pee inside. If a dog lives in an apartment for more than a year, the carpet has to be replaced between tenants because of the smell unless you're renting in the slums. They also HOWL all day long while you're at work, scare the crap out of maintenance men, pest control men, air filter men, your neighbors, and occasionally bite someone, which leaves the manager no choice but to call animal services. They leave large amounts of stinky, grass-killing poo all over the yard, because, let's be honest, nobody picks up after their dog even if it's hand-written next to a big star on the front page of your lease.

Some property managers are assholes and I'm sorry for you if yours is, but it never hurts to talk to your manager and work something out.

Summers
03-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Whats the deal with the 24 hour or out bullshit. They can't do that. Tell him you will move out at the end of the month. I'm sure there are plenty homes you can rent.

Yes, they can when you've violated your lease. Harboring an animal without notifying management is a lease violation.

jack sommerset
03-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Yes, they can when you've violated your lease. Harboring an animal without notifying management is a lease violation.

Whats the deal with people who don't pay the rent. Thats a huge violation and they get to stay longer then 24 hours. Who the fuck tells a single mother with two kids she has 24 hours. Thats whack. And what kind of neighborhood does she live in. Are they slums. No matter what she should move out. 5 days in the house and she is getting all this. Find a new home.

MiamiHeat.
03-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Whats the deal with the 24 hour or out bullshit. They can't do that..
That's right who do they think they are ESPN? :lmao

Ginofan
03-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation, I personally would try to find another place to live if they wouldn't let me keep my pets. Or at least see if a family member would keep temporary custody of my animals while I looked for another place, but I know that isn't an option for everyone.

You can always see if the humane society has room available for your kitties...but they usually are always full (I always find little abandoned kittens at work and it's tough getting them in there!)

I wish you the best of luck!

P.S. People who get their cats declawed are NOT the devil, jeez.

Blue Jew
03-08-2009, 07:37 PM
What I want to know is where are all the holier than thou Catholics around here when you need them? Come on step up to the plate help Dawn out!

Summers
03-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Whats the deal with people who don't pay the rent. Thats a huge violation and they get to stay longer then 24 hours. Who the fuck tells a single mother with two kids she has 24 hours. Thats whack. And what kind of neighborhood does she live in. Are they slums. No matter what she should move out. 5 days in the house and she is getting all this. Find a new home.

It is rather "whack" which is why I suggest she try to talk to her manager and work something out. They're probably just trying to scare her because they're mad she didn't tell them about the cats. Any eviction only requires 24 hours notice.

Frenzy
03-08-2009, 09:06 PM
I take it you never lived alone with a cat and walked around naked.

http://www.thepetcenter.com/groom/grooming_cat_nails.jpg

dam forget the cat nails.. look at them fingernails.

Professor Lilloman
03-08-2009, 09:10 PM
^ :lmao

dawn
03-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the advice guys...

I actually had one of my friends call me this evening and tell me to bring them to her. Their family has taken in both of them and said they could stay there as long as need be.

All I know is I have some busy bodies for neighbors... good to know who they are. I can go on now finding little ways to make life hell for them... ha ha :) I'm thinking I need a house party and soon!!!:toast

Sapphire
03-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Glad you found a home for them. Just think, though--your landlord may have asked your neighbors if you brought any pets in. If I had property out of town that I was leasing out, I'd want a set of eyes and ears as close as possible. Renters have a bad name for a reason! Not to say that you are going to trash the place, but so many do. Anyway, I'm a cat lover, so I'm glad there's a happy ending!

Laker Lanny
03-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the advice guys...

I actually had one of my friends call me this evening and tell me to bring them to her. Their family has taken in both of them and said they could stay there as long as need be.

Can you get them to post pics in the club of the cats? I know they are your friends which means they are red necks and still have dial up but I think it would be cool to see the photos!:tu

All I know is I have some busy bodies for neighbors... good to know who they are. I can go on now finding little ways to make life hell for them..

That is why you need a double wide it gives you more space between each trailer.

ha ha :) I'm thinking I need a house party and soon!!!:toastI hope you invite Kori and take many pictures! :toast

unibrow
03-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Hey Dawn I tried that de-claw thing on my cat it was hard how did you get your cat to sit still?

ploto
03-09-2009, 12:08 AM
If I had property out of town that I was leasing out, I'd want a set of eyes and ears as close as possible. Renters have a bad name for a reason! Not to say that you are going to trash the place, but so many do.

If the owner is allergic to cats- or even if not- he has every right to expect that someone who signs a lease saying no cats will have no cats in the house. At one time, I lived in some townhouses that designated on the lease- no pets and no smoking on the property anywhere- inside or out. I LOVED it!!

word
03-09-2009, 12:15 AM
I would but I took in two last year that the momma was run over and I had to hand feed 'em ( from the time they were two days old ). BTW..declawing cats is cruel, and unnecessary...they are capable of learning.

Nbadan
03-09-2009, 03:27 AM
too bad about your situation Dawn, I gotta house you can rent that allows pets..

sabar
03-09-2009, 03:41 AM
Poor de-clawed cats :depressed

And those people that will only take de-clawed cats into their home :nope

Doing that to an animal that walks on it's toes is really messed up.

Hope they get homes.

whottt
03-09-2009, 04:25 AM
Hey all...

Well...

THANKS...

DAWN

[email protected]

Your landlord can't evict you on 24 hours notice with a verbal notice. He's got to give you one in writing, and then after he gives you one, he's got to file an eviction suit with the courts and then they have to first attempt to serve you the eviction papers. At which point you can either choose to fight the suit, or not.

If he attempts to evict you without giving you written notice and or filing suit, he is breaking the law.

Based on what you said, your landlord is breaking tenancy laws or is about to do so.

If you can prove the part about pets was added after the agreement, I'm pretty sure that's illegal too and he doesn't have a leg to stand on to prematurely terminate the lease agreement with you.

If he files an eviction suit without giving you written notice, you can get it dismissed almost automatically by filing a plea of abatement.

Your landlord either is an inexperienced landlord or else he is deliberately ignoring the eviction laws of the state of Texas.

You shouldn't let him do it to you...

He cannot evict you without court approval. It's illegal and you can sue him for it if he tries it.

Earth
03-09-2009, 06:20 AM
, I gotta house you can rent that allows pets..

How much and what part of town?

Ginofan
03-09-2009, 06:55 AM
If the owner is allergic to cats- or even if not- he has every right to expect that someone who signs a lease saying no cats will have no cats in the house. At one time, I lived in some townhouses that designated on the lease- no pets and no smoking on the property anywhere- inside or out. I LOVED it!!

But they told her at first there were NO pet restrictions. It's hard to blame Dawn here when all she knew before the day of the signing was that it was okay to have her pets.

Ginofan
03-09-2009, 07:18 AM
On the subject of declawing...I'm for it, with exceptions. With today's modern vetrinary medicine the procedure is hardly as cruel as you would expect. I've had 3 cats declawed and they are all fine, they were all walking around the apartment in an hour after bringing them home from the vet. Their behavior was never different after declawing. They are all inside cats and love to rough house...if they had their claws I would be looking at multiple abcesses and medical bills because of how they play with each other.

It's not like they YANK the nails out or anything, everything is done under anthesia (the real risk) and in almost all surgeries (except for laser) there is a small incision made behind the nail bed where the nail and the distal phalanx is removed. While the distal phalanx is the equivalent of a human's last finger bone, a cat does not use this bone for support.

Now, of course I would not recommend declawing an outdoor cat. They need them to climb trees, fight off rivals, hunt, etc. But a strictly indoor cat...I don't see the harm. I would also recommend an alternative if you have an older cat. The healing time increases with age and usually vets recommend declawing at the same time of the spaying or neutering of your cat (less than 2 years of age).

Summers
03-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Your landlord can't evict you on 24 hours notice with a verbal notice. He's got to give you one in writing

That part is true. (Edited to say I agree it was at least inexperienced or unprofessional to leave a verbal phone message threatening a 24-hour eviction. A good landlord should keep a paper trail).

and then after he gives you one, he's got to file an eviction suit with the courts and then they have to first attempt to serve you the eviction papers. At which point you can either choose to fight the suit, or not.

If he attempts to evict you without giving you written notice and or filing suit, he is breaking the law.

He cannot evict you without court approval. It's illegal and you can sue him for it if he tries it.

This isn't entirely right. If a tenant has violated his or her lease, the owner/manager can given 24 hours' notice of eviction ("demand lot possession"). If the tenant refuses to leave then the management has to get a court order and have the sheriff's office come out. An owner can't have someone forcibly removed without a court order (the owner has to prove that the tenant has violated the lease).

If you can prove the part about pets was added after the agreement, I'm pretty sure that's illegal too and he doesn't have a leg to stand on to prematurely terminate the lease agreement with you.

From what Dawn said it's a mistake on the part of the locating agent, who, of course, doesn't represent the property owner. I doubt very much the manager said one thing and then sprang a "no cats" clause on Dawn when she sat down to sign the lease. This is why she should talk to her manager, to explain the confusion and ask for some leniency.

And Dawn, throwing a big house party isn't the best way to handle your neighbors, especially if the owners already think of you as a problem tenant at the moment and if your neighbors have the owner on speed dial. This is another one of those things tenants don't have to think about because they're not property owners, but when the police department receives multiple phone calls about noise-ordinance violations, the police can fine the owners for not getting their tenants under control (at least in our town).

Edited to add a reason it behooves you to leave when the owner asks instead of getting the court involved: If you simply leave, nothing shows up on your tenant/criminal record and as long as you "forget" to list that landlord as a reference on your next rental application, the new landlord need not know about it. If the court gets involved, anyone who runs a credit/criminal check is going to see a forcible eviction on your record and will probably refuse to rent to you.

AlamoSpursFan
03-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Where is AlamoSpursFan when your now finally giving away some pussy?

And I wonder why she ignores me.

:lol

Thanks, Mouse.

JudynTX
03-09-2009, 01:08 PM
:( I hope you found homes for the cats, sorry to hear you are going thru this. Good luck.

balli
03-09-2009, 01:13 PM
On the subject of declawing...I'm for it, with exceptions. With today's modern vetrinary medicine the procedure is hardly as cruel as you would expect. I've had 3 cats declawed and they are all fine, they were all walking around the apartment in an hour after bringing them home from the vet. Their behavior was never different after declawing. They are all inside cats and love to rough house...if they had their claws I would be looking at multiple abcesses and medical bills because of how they play with each other.

It's not like they YANK the nails out or anything, everything is done under anthesia (the real risk) and in almost all surgeries (except for laser) there is a small incision made behind the nail bed where the nail and the distal phalanx is removed. While the distal phalanx is the equivalent of a human's last finger bone, a cat does not use this bone for support.

Now, of course I would not recommend declawing an outdoor cat. They need them to climb trees, fight off rivals, hunt, etc. But a strictly indoor cat...I don't see the harm. I would also recommend an alternative if you have an older cat. The healing time increases with age and usually vets recommend declawing at the same time of the spaying or neutering of your cat (less than 2 years of age).
+1. All things being equal, I guess if I had a cat, I'd prefer it keep its claws, but growing up all my family's cats were de-clawed and really, it's not a big deal at all. Anyways, the idea that it's torture or abuse is, IDK... wrong.

angel_luv
03-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Best to you, Dawn. I am happy your cats have a home.

B-Boys
03-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Best to you, Dawn. I am happy your cats have a home.

Group hug forum.

ploto
03-09-2009, 02:58 PM
But they told her at first there were NO pet restrictions. It's hard to blame Dawn here when all she knew before the day of the signing was that it was okay to have her pets.

She signed the lease- it was on the lease. Her cats should not be in the house. Period. She could have boarded them so as not to violate her lease but she assumed the homeowner would not find out. By her own statement she has been living there for a few weeks and done nothing to get rid of her cats until now.

In the last few weeks I had to move out of my home and into a rental.

Ginofan
03-09-2009, 03:43 PM

She signed the lease- it was on the lease. Her cats should not be in the house. Period. She could have boarded them so as not to violate her lease but she assumed the homeowner would not find out. By her own statement she has been living there for a few weeks and done nothing to get rid of her cats until now.

She had only been there since Wednesday...

Finding out the day you sign a lease that you can't keep your pets is a bit short notice to do anything right away. It's obviously the locator's fault for not researching the property thoroughly enough.

ploto
03-09-2009, 06:17 PM
My hope was to be able to find a good home over the next couple of weeks.

She obviously intentionally violated her lease assuming no one would know. She could have boarded her cats so as not to violate the lease that she voluntarily signed. But to whine because she got caught only makes her look bad. I can not stand people who put the blame on others when they get caught. Then, to threaten a loud party somehow to get back at the neighbors shows a lack of maturity. Follow the lease or do not sign it, but she wanted THAT house. Just follow what you agree to and there are no problems. If you do not like the terms of the lease, then do not sign it.

This is what you should have done from the beginning instead of taking cats into a rental property that you signed a lease stipulating no cats.

If you had family members with cat allergies, then maybe you would understand better why the owner wants no cats in the house period. No matter how clean you are, their fur gets into the vents and AC system.

ashbeeigh
03-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Geez ploto, you never have anything nice to say, do you?

dawn
03-10-2009, 12:08 AM
I swear this place is so entertaining!

Sarcasim people... when it came to the party thing...

FYI...my cats were DECLAWED when I adopted them.

I have been in this house less than a week and had been trying to find a home. The family who took them had just gotten back from the coast.

Honestly I had no idea until the day of the lease sign. By that day, we signed, got keys and moved in that afternoon because the rental agent had to leave for florida. If I had the time to wait, look for something else or what not, I would have done so. I didn't, and that is why I posted. Was not trying to PULL one over on the owner. In fact, the owner called today to apologize for the mix up.

In the end they are happy, the cats are in a great home, and even though I am sad, I am relieved it all worked out.

ploto
03-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Geez ploto, you never have anything nice to say, do you?

Not to people who blame their neighbors for getting caught doing something that violates their lease and then threatening to get back at them. The person to be mad at is HER agent who did a poor job and not the owner who has the right to set the terms for rental of the property nor the neighbors who are looking out for the owner while he is not there. If she had simply said there was a mix-up and she needed help with her cats the response would be different but these are her words:

We have neighbors who cant mind there (sic) own business and I guess talked to the owners and told them I have cats.

All I know is I have some busy bodies for neighbors... good to know who they are. I can go on now finding little ways to make life hell for them... ha ha :) I'm thinking I need a house party and soon!!!:toast

Slydragon
03-10-2009, 12:45 AM
I got my cats declawed at the flea market for 10 bucks a cat..............man, I never knew my cat could sound like a siren raaaaaaaaw raaaaaaaaw. It was cool tho because they let me put on the complementary headphones.

Life Coach
03-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Call me, if you need to talk!

210-822-3216!

Saved By Zero
03-10-2009, 02:50 AM
Not to people who blame their neighbors for getting caught doing something that violates their lease and then threatening to get back at them. The person to be mad at is HER agent who did a poor job and not the owner who has the right to set the terms for rental of the property nor the neighbors who are looking out for the owner while he is not there. If she had simply said there was a mix-up and she needed help with her cats the response would be different but these are her words:

When you finished............

http://www.photoshoptalent.com/images/contests/walk%20on%20water/fullsize/walk%20on%20water_46bb9746275e8.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WAi2txkagVM/SAczyLWShCI/AAAAAAAABsU/Rhp8RrhlJzU/s320/HighHorse.jpg

and go back to your..........

http://www.matthewlangley.com/blog/uploaded_images/glass_house-709728.jpg

AlamoSpursFan
03-10-2009, 02:55 AM
(sic)

Totally fucking unnecessary, editor dick. Go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

Saved By Zero
03-10-2009, 03:18 AM
. Go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

Is that a wagon wheel doughnut?

Richard Cranium
03-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Ploto needs to be declawed.

Transporter
03-10-2009, 07:37 AM
Rule #16 never use the Club to give your pussy away!

ashbeeigh
03-10-2009, 09:25 AM

I wasn't talking about this in particular sweetheart. Whenever anyone has a problem you're Debbie Fucking Downer. And it's obviously not just me who has noticed.

ploto
03-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Sometimes things suck and you have to deal with it. I have no interest in sitting around and whining and moaning with them. My answer will always be to admit your responsibility and to get to work on fixing it. Sugar coating and rose colored glasses accomplish nothing to remedy the problem. If you do not want solutions, then do not ask questions. If you just want pity, then say so. Write- everyone please feel sorry for me.

sonnytris
03-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Man,
Is This Forum Great or What?????????????????

mavs>spurs2
03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Sometimes things suck and you have to deal with it. I have no interest in sitting around and whining and moaning with them. My answer will always be to admit your responsibility and to get to work on fixing it. Sugar coating and rose colored glasses accomplish nothing to remedy the problem. If you do not want solutions, then do not ask questions. If you just want pity, then say so. Write- everyone please feel sorry for me.

bitch

MavTalker
03-11-2009, 04:17 AM
Man,
Is This Forum Great or What?????????????????

It would have sounded better if you would have signed on as.........

http://www.marcresearch.com/blogs/merrill/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/flounder_animal_house_1c.jpg

Man of Steel
03-12-2009, 02:55 AM
Ploto is perfect--didn't everyone get the memo?

:lol

AlamoSpursFan
03-12-2009, 03:01 AM
Ploto's an annoying prick. The Pacers deserve to have him as a fan.