PDA

View Full Version : enough is enough: Chris Paul or Deron Williams?

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 08:13 PM
sons personal views aside with who you may like or may not like, when it comes down to basketball who is better?

manufor3
03-08-2009, 08:13 PM
chris paul is a little wimp on the court, but id still take him

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 08:15 PM
chris paul is a little wimp on the court, but id still take him

son at least your honest. thats what I am asking for. vote in the poll

fevertrees
03-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Kobe=rapist

mavs>spurs2
03-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Paul, but Williams is great as well. As far as PG's go, they are pretty much total opposites to me. CP3 is the better floor general and playmaker, while Williams is harder to stop 1 on 1 and can take over a game with his scoring.

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Paul, but Williams is great as well. As far as PG's go, they are pretty much total opposites to me. CP3 is the better floor general and playmaker, while Williams is harder to stop 1 on 1 and can take over a game with his scoring.

true ... to an extent. Williams has the size advantage.

Pelicans78
03-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Williams is great. I have no hate for him. But I have to defend my guy whenever he gets attacked.

JoeTait75
03-08-2009, 08:22 PM
LeBron vs. Kobe Junior. :toast

I'll go with CP3.

lil_penny
03-08-2009, 08:24 PM
all b.s. aside both are great players.. i would personally take deron over cp3 though. not by a landslide its close very close... i would be happy as a jazz fan with deron and id be happy as a hornets fan with paul.. but honestly something about derons game has me hooked. im glad this poll has been made though ive been wondering opinions on this since the epic ghazi thread lol..

Spur-Addict
03-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Deron

sook
03-08-2009, 08:30 PM
As a player , cp3 by a mile.

But he is a little flopping bitch with a rotton attitude most of the time, still the 3rd best player in the world

Ghazi
03-08-2009, 08:31 PM
A lot of people base their opinions on media hypes rather than watching the games.

sook
03-08-2009, 08:34 PM
A lot of people base their opinions on media hypes rather than watching the games.

how about dirk stop deferring to JOSH FRIGGIN HOWARD and still lose to the hornets?

sook
03-08-2009, 08:35 PM

like you? You just based your whole opinion on CP3 because of the last minute in a game 7 round 2 playoff game.

He didn't have his shot going and Pargo did, so naturally he would go to him you sissy cuckold bitch you

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 08:37 PM
like you? You just based your whole opinion on CP3 because of the last minute in a game 7 round 2 playoff game.

He didn't have his shot going and Pargo did, so naturally he would go to him you sissy cuckold bitch you

LMAO son ... couldn't have said it better myself. GHAZI's shit pipe and pussy are still sore from the vicious pounding the Hornets put on the Mavericks last year AND this year .... well shit, its not just the Hornets, everyone is taking their turn laying the dick down on the Mavs this season sons!!! LMAO

balli
03-08-2009, 08:38 PM
If this ends up lopsided, I'm voting with all of my trolls.

Ghazi
03-08-2009, 08:38 PM
No, if I based my opinions on media hypes I would think CP3 is the best PG in the game.

But I saw the game. I saw Cp3 wither in the moment and let Jannero fucking Pargo try and win hte game.

Just like I saw CP3 wither against the Lakers in the end of the regular season and fall behind by 30, blowing a 2 game gap with 7 left to play.

Just like I saw Cp3 punch Julius Hodge in the nuts

Just like I saw Wake Forest lose in the 2nd round to 7th seeded West Virginia, whereas Deron was a crucial factor in Illinois reaching the Final Four and making a 15 point comeback against Louisville :)

JUST like I saw CP3 BLOW a 2 v 1 fast break costing the Hornets a game against the Lakers a few weeks ago.

Indeed, when it's time for the superstars to show what they're made of, CP3 always withers, Deron rises to the occasion.

Mugen
03-08-2009, 08:41 PM
deron williams.

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 08:42 PM
If this ends up lopsided, I'm voting with all of my trolls.

LMAO son. are you sure you haven't already done that? The poll was Paul 7 and Williams 1 .... then all of a sudden in less than 2 minutes it was tied 7 to 7.

LOL at you already crying about the poll!!! go ahead and whip out another pie chart son!!!

balli
03-08-2009, 08:43 PM
BR, Lighten up man. I know you're capable of it. And no, I'm not and haven't voted with any other account.

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 08:43 PM
No, if I based my opinions on media hypes I would think CP3 is the best PG in the game.

But I saw the game. I saw Cp3 wither in the moment and let Jannero fucking Pargo try and win hte game.

Just like I saw CP3 wither against the Lakers in the end of the regular season and fall behind by 30, blowing a 2 game gap with 7 left to play.

Just like I saw Cp3 punch Julius Hodge in the nuts

Just like I saw Wake Forest lose in the 2nd round to 7th seeded West Virginia, whereas Deron was a crucial factor in Illinois reaching the Final Four and making a 15 point comeback against Louisville :)

JUST like I saw CP3 BLOW a 2 v 1 fast break costing the Hornets a game against the Lakers a few weeks ago.

Indeed, when it's time for the superstars to show what they're made of, CP3 always withers, Deron rises to the occasion.

LMAO GHAZI I would love to meet you at a game. which handicap section do you sit in ???

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 08:44 PM
BR, Lighten up man. I know you're capable of it. And no, I'm not and haven't voted with any other account.

LOL son ... me lighten up? you already admitted that you would vote with your troll accounts if the poll isn't in your favor.

Ghazi
03-08-2009, 08:45 PM
So whose CP3 gonna defer to in the playoffs this year? Antonio Daniels? Julian Wright? Ryan Bowen? Melvin fucking Ely?

Don't put anything past CP3 :lol

sook
03-08-2009, 08:45 PM
LMAO GHAZI I would love to meet you at a game. which handicap section do you sit in ???

:lmao:lmao:lmao

balli
03-08-2009, 08:46 PM
I was fucking joking dude. Good hell. I think this is a great poll. You think I'm not as interested in the results as you are? Go ask Kori to make it public if you want.

sook
So whose CP3 gonna defer to in the playoffs this year? Antonio Daniels? Julian Wright? Ryan Bowen? Melvin fucking Ely?

Whose dirk going to refer to in the playoffs? If he makes it i guess :rollin

Flo-Rida
cp3!!!!!

Pelicans78
03-08-2009, 08:47 PM

Sean Marks

Ghazi
03-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Whose dirk going to refer to in the playoffs? If he makes it i guess :rollin

If you find a box score of a recent Mavs playoff game where the backup fucking PG jacked up 12 shots in a quarter, I will eat crow.

Until then, CP3 < Deron :king:king:toast

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 08:49 PM
I was fucking joking dude. Good hell. I think this is a great poll. You think I'm not as interested in the results as you are? Go ask Kori to make it public if you want.

LOL son why are you getting so worked up over this? just let the poll show how spurstalk members think.

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 08:50 PM
If you find a box score of a recent Mavs playoff game where the backup fucking PG jacked up 12 shots in a quarter, I will eat crow.

son I am beginning to like you now. want to be friends?

Mugen
03-08-2009, 08:51 PM

just wait til Barea plays in the playoffs this year

tlongII
03-08-2009, 09:10 PM
It's very close, but I give a slight edge to DWill.

tomtom
03-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Paul just by a little. But damn Blazers coulda had Deron instead of Webster :depressed

scanry
03-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Very hard to choose between the two.

As a player, they are literally tied in every category. However Deron's attitude is better for a team (more like for an opposing team :lol:lol)..

CP3 is more hyped compared to Deron, but i don't think any team could go wrong in having either one of them. :toast

balli
03-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Paul just by a little. But damn Blazers coulda had Deron instead of Webster :depressed
Utah thanks Portland. It's been a while since I reflected on the fact we got him by moving up. Roy's close enough consolation.

Pelicans78
03-08-2009, 09:17 PM
I always wonder why Portland didn't draft Williams.

Spur-Addict
03-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Everybody makes draft mistakes.

balli
03-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Didn't they commit to Webster like way early and irrationally or something? He was their man and they knew they could get him at 7, as I recall. As to why, good question.

tomtom
03-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Retrospect sucks but Blazers coulda had Williams, Roy, Aldridge, and Durant right now, not that they'd be able to keep them all. I guess Roy and Aldridge were quite the steal though.

balli
03-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Retrospect sucks but Blazers coulda had Williams, Roy, Aldridge, and Durant right now, not that they'd be able to keep them all. I guess Roy and Aldridge were quite the steal though.

For real. I was just turning that over in my mind and :wow. Like you say though, Roy and Aldridge are nothing to scoff at.

Brazil
03-08-2009, 09:27 PM
I vote CP3

jacobdrj
03-08-2009, 09:37 PM
PG's don't make or break championship teams, generally.

I'll take the PG who dominates the ball less and can still be effective, in this case D Will...

He is like the 2nd coming of Chauncy... Only better, stronger, faster...

CP3 is certainly a better PG. But the fact that he is such a good PG is almost a detriment, as it makes his team predictable, and D.W's defense is better.

cobbler
03-08-2009, 09:40 PM

Kind of a ignorant comment there. I know plenty of guys in chairs that no doubt could kick your ass.

BTW... I'd take Deron anyday over CP3. They are both very talented players but i will take toughness and character over whininess and cheapshot anyday.

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Kind of a ignorant comment there. I know plenty of guys in chairs that no doubt could kick your ass.

BTW... I'd take Deron anyday over CP3. They are both very talented players but i will take toughness and character over whinyness and cheapshot anyday.

no son GHAZI is mentally handicap. that is what I meant ....

also, I asked you to vote with personal views aside. you don't like me and you don't like Paul's attitude so you voted against him. Paul not tough? no character?

cobbler
03-08-2009, 09:47 PM
no son GHAZI is mentally handicap. that is what I meant ....

also, I asked you to vote with personal views aside. you don't like me and you don't like Paul's attitude so you voted against him. Paul not tough? no character?

I dont know you. Why would my vote have anything to do with you. I like Deron's game better. He is more solidly built and tougher IMO and can therfore take contact better. Anyone who whines and pulls the lame antics CP3 does in my book lacks character over those who don't.

Ghazi
03-08-2009, 09:48 PM
but But b... HE LEADS THE LEAGUE IN STEALS AND ASSISTS!!!111 OMG!

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I dont know you. Why would my vote have anything to do with you. I like Deron's game better. He is more solidly built and tougher IMO and can therfore take contact better. Anyone who whines and pulls the lame antics CP3 does in my book lacks character over those who don't.

whines?

pulls the lame antics?

lacks character?

...... yet you are a Kobe Bryant fan?

how in the fuck do you justify that??? Kobe is easily one of the top 3 whiners in the NBA and speaking of character (since you brought it up) .... Kobe cheats on his wife and is a questionable rapist. Sure, Paul may have an attitude on the court, but he is clean cut off the court.

Spur-Addict
03-08-2009, 09:54 PM
whines?

pulls the lame antics?

lacks character?

how in the fuck do you justify that??? Kobe is easily one of the top 3 whiners in the NBA and speaking of character (since you brought it up) .... Kobe cheats on his wife and is an unquestionable rapist. Sure, Paul may have an attitude on the court, but he is clean cut off the court.

I'm sure that's what you meant.

Ghazi
03-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Deron in the lead!

Backfiring eh BR you sissy cuckold bitch you

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Deron in the lead!

Backfiring eh BR you sissy cuckold bitch you

LOL son nothing is back firing on me. wtf do I have to gain from this? we want to see where spurstalk stands on this question ..... also, stop logging into your many different accounts and voting. funny how your IP address shows under 4 different names.

BRHornet45
03-08-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm sure that's what you meant.

LOL you said it!

iggypop123
03-08-2009, 10:32 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9308066/Who%27s-better----CP3-or-Williams?

cobbler
03-09-2009, 02:27 AM
whines?

pulls the lame antics?

lacks character?

how in the fuck do you justify that??? Kobe is easily one of the top 3 whiners in the NBA and speaking of character (since you brought it up) .... Kobe cheats on his wife and is a questionable rapist. Sure, Paul may have an attitude on the court, but he is clean cut off the court.

The question was Deron or CP3 and I gave my answer and why. What does that have to do with Kobe? Why do you just assume I am a Bryant fan? I happen to be because he is on our team and one of the best players in the game. However, if i had to choose between Kobe and another player of equal skills and that player had better character... I would chose that player. I don't have to justify anything. And certainly not to a moron like you. You ask a question, I give you a vaild answer and all you can do is pull the Kobe hate into it? Pathetic!

And tell me, just how do you know that CP3 or any other player is clean cut off the court? You don't know that anymore than you know what actually went on in that hotel room in Colorado. What a bunch of hogwash. You read into all the friggen media hype and hoopla and act as if its all fact. Pure ignorance in all its glory on your part. But then again, I don't think anyone has ever really confused you for a thinker.... SON. :lmao

Rappin' Shaq
03-09-2009, 02:43 AM
If ya pickin' CP3, yo ass is smokin PCP
D-Will got the skill to bring that midget to his knees
It's stupid that there's rumors of their equality
Like the BS bout BUMP bein my true identity

Deron head-to-head owns Chris fuckin hard
Wipes him out quicker than a Katrina debit card
Dude so small his head comes up to my waist
Yo, Chris Paul, tell me how my ass taste!

Ghazi
03-09-2009, 02:48 AM
:lol

BRHornet45
03-09-2009, 03:06 AM
The question was Deron or CP3 and I gave my answer and why. What does that have to do with Kobe? Why do you just assume I am a Bryant fan? I happen to be because he is on our team and one of the best players in the game. However, if i had to choose between Kobe and another player of equal skills and that player had better character... I would chose that player. I don't have to justify anything. And certainly not to a moron like you. You ask a question, I give you a vaild answer and all you can do is pull the Kobe hate into it? Pathetic!

And tell me, just how do you know that CP3 or any other player is clean cut off the court? You don't know that anymore than you know what actually went on in that hotel room in Colorado. What a bunch of hogwash. You read into all the friggen media hype and hoopla and act as if its all fact. Pure ignorance in all its glory on your part. But then again, I don't think anyone has ever really confused you for a thinker.... SON. :lmao

LOL SON!!! you ignorant fool trying to back track on what you said. you asked how do I know if a player has good character off the court, yet you yourself said in the previous post that you didn't like Paul's character. how would you know that as well you moron??? .... you got your feelings hurt because I played the Kobe card .... well jackass, you talked shit about Paul saying that he had poor character, yet you support a man who cheats on his wife and was an accused rapist. period.

BRHornet45
03-09-2009, 03:08 AM

oh son and another thing you sissy little cuckold bitch you ... you say that you would pick another player over your boy Kobe of equal skill? how bout Lebron or Wade? ... both have just as much (Lebron has more) skill than Kobe .... and they both sure as hell have better character than that adultery committing bitch Kobe.

mavs>spurs2
03-09-2009, 04:47 AM
Wade>Kobe

mogrovejo
03-09-2009, 05:30 AM
I prefer Williams, but a lot has to do with my subjective personal preferences on how I feel winning basketball is played.

Paul is too ball-dominant for my liking and needs to be complemented with players of a certain kind, guys who react to him and get a huge majority of their touches in scoring situations.

I'd rather have the versatility that Williams offer. This is also true for the defensive side, Paul does a great job defending the point-of-attack, but Williams offers more options.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-09-2009, 06:46 AM
Kobe=rapist

:lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-09-2009, 06:48 AM
If ya pickin' CP3, yo ass is smokin PCP
D-Will got the skill to bring that midget to his knees
It's stupid that there's rumors of their equality
Like the BS bout BUMP bein my true identity

Deron head-to-head owns Chris fuckin hard
Wipes him out quicker than a Katrina debit card
Dude so small his head comes up to my waist
Yo, Chris Paul, tell me how my ass taste!

Sportstudi
03-09-2009, 08:40 AM
Hmm, to be honest, it's very close. Paul is the better defender (for instance awesome in gettting steals and better in defending the point-off attack as mogrovejo already wrote), but DWill is more versatile on the offensive end (okay, some size advantage as well). Moreover, Paul is sometimes too ball-dominant. In terms of APG they are quite close. I think, right now I will take DWill, but only by a very small margin.

cobbler
03-09-2009, 09:06 AM
oh son and another thing you sissy little cuckold bitch you ... you say that you would pick another player over your boy Kobe of equal skill? how bout Lebron or Wade? ... both have just as much (Lebron has more) skill than Kobe .... and they both sure as hell have better character than that adultery committing bitch Kobe.

First off... i never backtracked. I was talking about character on the court... ie. like punching someone in the nuts and then not even being man enough to admit it even though its on tape for all to see. Second, I would take Lebron over Kobe for exactly the reasons discussed. Wade, I dont think is as good as either of them.

And talk about backtracking, you first say questionable rapist, then chime in with the other idoit and say unquestionable, and now it's just the adulterer. Make up your mind already. If you took all the guys who have cheated on their wives out of the NBA... you would probably have a 3 team league.

Regardless, YOUR original question was dealing with Deron and CP3 and Deron is my choice. Maybe if you took CP3's nuts out of your mouth you could actually read the posts and realize I am no fan of many of Kobe's antics. He is though, one of the best to ever play the game, regardless of your hatred/jealosy. How sad is it when the OP cannot even stick to the reason he created the thread in the first place? Stop fixating on Kobe and go gargle dude.... that CP3 nut taste has got to be nasty! :lmao

Girasuck
03-09-2009, 09:14 AM
I voted for Chris Paul. Deron sucks monkey balls.

Brazil
03-09-2009, 09:23 AM
I hope to see a serie NO Utah to close this discussion

nkdlunch
03-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Deron by a mile

cjjr72984
03-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Chris Paul

hater
03-09-2009, 10:29 AM
if you don't like whiny bitches on your team it really is a no brainer

DeadlyDynasty
03-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Deron Williams...They are both great and have an endless upside, but if it was my team I'd prefer the taller guard. PJax's best teams were when he had Ron Harper accompany Jordan or Kobe in the backcourt. Not comparing Ron to DWill or CP-3...just saying that a talented and taller backcourt is imposing to an opponent

fitzgerald
03-09-2009, 10:36 AM
I watched Deron play in high school. He was the point guard primarily but he did play post. On defense, he guarded every position. Post, guards whatever. He had to play all positions. That is why he more versatile. His attitude is great. He reminds me of a Jason Kidd but with a shot. He doesn't need to score to hurt you. Those type of players are the hardest to play against.

Chris Paul and Tony Parker are basically the same player. They always dominate the ball and are easier to defend in my opinion. They will hurt you with assists also but not as much as Deron.

RedsLakers24
03-09-2009, 11:44 AM
This is like comparing Lebron to Kobe, while Lebron may get the Media Hype and the nice stats Kobe is still the better player, this goes with CP3 and Deron, CP3 gets all the media hype and good looking stats but deron is a better player because he doesnt just handle the ball like CP3

hater
03-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Kobe doesn't get media hype??? what the fuck is lakerfan smoking?

RedsLakers24
03-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Kobe doesn't get media hype??? what the fuck is lakerfan smoking?

Kobe gets media hype but not as much as lebron, STFU you dipshit

hater
03-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Kobe gets media hype but not as much as lebron, STFU you dipshit

that's because unlike Kobe, Lebron has a personality. stop hatin :lol

sook
03-09-2009, 01:17 PM
why the hell is this a kobe vs lebron debate?

Kobe is far superior though btw.

Its kind of like buying computers. Lets say they have the same specs and one brand is the sony vaio and the other is the eMachine, i would obviously take the vaio. Its kind of like that between Kobe and lebron. Lebron still can't shoot and doesn't have the experience that kobe has.

jag
03-09-2009, 05:26 PM

You must roll with a pretty mean crew.

DeadlyDynasty
03-09-2009, 05:31 PM
You must roll with a pretty mean crew.

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/InsultComicDog/?action=view&current=badum.jpg

Dex
03-09-2009, 08:12 PM
I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen Chris Paul and Deron Williams do against the Spurs in regular season and playoff games. And in those cases, Chris Paul is usually spectacular whereas Williams is usually just solid, and hasn't fared as well.

As far as the media hype goes, I'm pretty sure Paul would take hands down right now.

urunobili
03-09-2009, 08:13 PM
It's very close, but I give a slight edge to DWill.

:tu

mabrignani
03-09-2009, 09:30 PM
williams can dunk...case and point

BRHornet45
03-09-2009, 10:39 PM
williams can dunk...case and point

Chris Paul can dunk. case and point ...

UDjzvJYWtoc

ph35BzTRJ9o

Armando
03-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Cp3

SpuronyourFace
03-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Both players are great, but I have to go with that little bitch baller Paul

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Tony Parker

coachmac87
03-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Deron Williams is my favorite player in the league...Just love his game.

Deron always dominates Paul when they play each other...Deron Williams is just overall a better basketball player.

But both are hands down Top 2 Pg in the game. Sorry Tony Parker lovers.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2009, 09:59 AM
This is really close.

I said Deron because he's more of a mismatch for opposing defenders, although it's only by a tiny bit over Paul. I wish the Hornets wouldn't hand him out assists for every trip up the court so his stats were more accurate, but they're both top tier point guards.

BRHornet45
03-10-2009, 06:07 PM
vote

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Damn it was sweet beating the Hornets and Chris Paul last night...

BRHornet45
03-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Damn it was sweet beating the Hornets and Chris Paul last night...

son your Atlanta team is damn good and young. once yall get rid of Bibby I think yall will be a legit title contender.

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2009, 06:42 PM
son your Atlanta team is damn good and young. once yall get rid of Bibby I think yall will be a legit title contender.

Yeah, I don't know what happened to Bibby, he's just not the same player anymore. Even though I hate the Hornets especially Chris Paul I do respect them now, if they could ever add one more star player or some better role players they would be great team. :toast

BRHornet45
03-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I don't know what happened to Bibby, he's just not the same player anymore. Even though I hate the Hornets especially Chris Paul I do respect them now, if they could ever add one more star player or some better role players they would be great team. :toast

well we had one .. Peja, but this season he has turned into the ultimate cuckold bitch. the dude can't even put up 15 points per game anymore.

sook
03-10-2009, 07:26 PM
well we had one .. Peja, but this season he has turned into the ultimate cuckold bitch. the dude can't even put up 15 points per game anymore.

mabrignani
03-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Chris Paul can dunk. case and point ...

UDjzvJYWtoc

ph35BzTRJ9o

hahaha two dunks in two years....way to go

BRHornet45
03-10-2009, 07:50 PM
hahaha two dunks in two years....way to go

WTF? he had 2 dunks last night LOL .... no, Paul isn't a big dunker, but he is also 5'10. He gets many dunks throughout the year son.

balli
03-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Pretty damn close, BR.

Rip-Hamilton32
03-11-2009, 02:55 PM
im gonna go with DWill

j-money24
03-11-2009, 04:07 PM
D-will
most underrated player and the best point guard in the league.

The TroutBum
03-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Is it really even close? Look at my signature if you need further explanation. I wouldn't shove Chris Paul up my ass if I had room for a freight train.

gaKNOW!blee
03-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Wow this poll has basically accomplished nothing....why cant everyone just admit they are basically equal and any team that has them is very fortunate.

I went with Williams because he just seems to have the poise required to win a title, and usually creates more of a matchup problem. That being said, CP3 is also great...

KobeIVmvp
03-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Let's see, swap CP3 and DWILL. The Hornets will be fighting for the 8th spot with the Suns, the Jazz will have over 50 wins right now.

CASE CLOSE

Everyone knows that Chris is better than Dwill, just like EVERYONE knows that Kobe 1000000000000000000000000 betters then wade.

NIH
03-11-2009, 04:35 PM
http://blog.nola.com/hornetsbeat/2009/03/large_Players%20Poll.jpg

BRHornet45
03-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Pretty damn close, BR.

as expected

Girasuck
03-11-2009, 05:24 PM
as expected

Bullshit and you know it. You created this thread fully expecting CP3 to dominate the vote so you'd actually have something to come back with. Nice try dumbass.

BRHornet45
03-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Bullshit and you know it. You created this thread fully expecting CP3 to dominate the vote so you'd actually have something to come back with. Nice try dumbass.

horseshit son. I even said in the previous post that it would be close. I know Paul will edge out Williams in everything, but it is always close.

Girasuck
03-11-2009, 07:12 PM
horseshit son. I even said in the previous post that it would be close. I know Paul will edge out Williams in everything, but it is always close.

Then what was your point of creating the thread if you knew it was gonna be close? Total bullshit and you know it.

You wanted to rub it in that Paul dominated the poll. That's why you created it. You're a complete fucking idiot for doing so, and even a bigger idiot for saying you knew it would be close.

Total bullshit son.

MrChug
03-11-2009, 07:19 PM
I just think that Willams proved he was a super stud so early in his career (in the REAL season-the playoffs) and CP3 puts up better numbers. I'd take a Williams on the Spurs before a CP3 who wouldn't be able to play in any other system than a 1-4 offense.

Lakers2009champs
03-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Then what was your point of creating the thread if you knew it was gonna be close? Total bullshit and you know it.

You wanted to rub it in that Paul dominated the poll. That's why you created it. You're a complete fucking idiot for doing so, and even a bigger idiot for saying you knew it would be close.

Total bullshit son.

Stop with the bitching and accept the truth son. Chris Paul is BETTER than DWILL.:downspin:

IronMexican
03-11-2009, 07:38 PM

Total bullshit son.

Shut you're Mormon ass up, you you fucking lace-curtain, cock sucking, cockold.

dirk4mvp
03-11-2009, 07:41 PM

So this is what The Departed's dialogue would sound like if it were set in SLC instead of Boston :lol

Lakers2009champs
03-11-2009, 07:42 PM

OMFG :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

BRHornet45
03-11-2009, 09:11 PM

Total bullshit son.

son what is your fucking problem little one??? ... are you mad that since you typed your hate replies that Paul is starting to run away with it? up by 10 now.

I knew this shit would be fairly close, but I expected Paul to win by about 60% to be honest.

BRHornet45
03-11-2009, 09:12 PM

LMAO wow son ... easy on him. his pussy is hurting bad right now

Killakobe81
03-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Sorry I agree with the Mormons ...Dwill is bigger better more clutch and has dominated every head 2 head matchup sans 2 (at most) including college.
I think this argument (though 2 early 2 tell) is similar to the Magic vs. bird debate.
Bird also won MVP's 1st, better stats ROY, All-start starter etc. BEFORE Magic...
BUT Magic was the better winner, leader and won more titles and the MVP's came later ...
NOt sure Dwill can win a title in Utah I was disappointed he resigned there ...because in the right spotlight more people would realize he is better than CP3
he is the better shooter and defender and just as good a passer, and better in half-court sets
the edge i give to CP3 is ball handling (dribble) and his trash talking (getting in other guys heads EXCEPT Dwill) and open court skills

Killakobe81
03-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Sorry I agree with the Mormons ...Dwill is bigger better more clutch and has dominated every head 2 head matchup sans 2 (at most) including college.
I think this argument (though 2 early 2 tell) is similar to the Magic vs. bird debate.
Bird also won MVP's 1st, better stats ROY, All-start starter etc. BEFORE Magic...
BUT Magic was the better winner, leader and won more titles and the MVP's came later ...
NOt sure Dwill can win a title in Utah I was disappointed he resigned there ...because in the right spotlight more people would realize he is better than CP3
he is the better shooter and defender and just as good a passer, and better in half-court sets
the edge i give to CP3 is ball handling (dribble) and his trash talking (getting in other guys heads EXCEPT Dwill) and open court skills

Because of the above he is the better playoff player playoffs played at slower tempo ...

The TroutBum
03-11-2009, 10:31 PM

Aren't you Faker fans proud that you have dumb ass, limp dicks like IronMexican talking and posting in your behalf? Third grade was a beaver, wasn't it, Ironboy? You remind me of the idiot Mexicans that pollute Jazz games whenever the Fakers come to town.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m71/flakestein/motivator9083164.jpg

Killakobe81
03-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Aren't you Faker fans proud that you have dumb ass, limp dicks like IronMexican talking and posting in your behalf? Third grade was a beaver, wasn't it, Ironboy? You remind me of the idiot Mexicans that pollute Jazz games whenever the Fakers come to town.

hey no need for anyone to get racist ...Im a laker fan and i agree with the Jazz fans Dwill IS better

Pelicans78
03-11-2009, 10:36 PM
30 points, 13 assists, 10 boards, 4 steals

Lakers2009champs
03-11-2009, 10:49 PM
^^^^^
Best PG in the league

gaKNOW!blee
03-11-2009, 10:51 PM
against the fucking wizards.

IronMexican
03-11-2009, 10:52 PM

:lmao I like this guy. This fucking sissy, cock sucking, limp, little dick, mormon, cocksucking, cuckold:toast

Killakobe81
03-11-2009, 10:52 PM
30 points, 13 assists, 10 boards, 4 steals

those are just stats ...great game no doubt about it ...But when Bynum put up HUGE numbers vs the Wiz many here said dont forget it's the Wiz

He puts up those numbers vs. dwill in a playoff series than i will admit I was wrong I hope and pray they play in the playoffs ...
then we can realy make this argument ...

Pelicans78
03-11-2009, 10:55 PM
those are just stats ...great game no doubt about it ...But when Bynum put up HUGE numbers vs the Wiz many here said dont forget it's the Wiz

He puts up those numbers vs. dwill in a playoff series than i will admit I was wrong I hope and pray they play in the playoffs ...
then we can realy make this argument ...

You're really that desperate to root for another player and team so much besides the Lakers? Be a real fan and worry about your own team like I do. I've got nothing against Williams. He's a great player.

Plus, the difference between Bynum putting up numbers and CP3 is the fact that CP3 always puts up great numbers.

Lakers2009champs
03-11-2009, 10:55 PM
CP3 is the best point guard in the league! Put that in your pipe and smoke it. If anybody says anything else, you've committed a sin. This season he has shattered records and puts up sick, sick stats almost ever night. He not only hands out more dimes than the government, but he embarasses, schools, and breaks the ankles of every punk that tries to guard him. If you don't realize any of the above, you either have no pulse or you live in Russia and spend your time following Janeiro Pargo around.
Oh yeah and who is this Derron Williams character people are writing about???? Last time I checked, he was spit shining the new CP3's that just hit the market. Get it through your skulls. Williams is a poor man's Chris Paul. Good day.

LETS GO LAKERS:lobt2:

Killakobe81
03-11-2009, 11:24 PM
You're really that desperate to root for another player and team so much besides the Lakers? Be a real fan and worry about your own team like I do. I've got nothing against Williams. He's a great player.

Plus, the difference between Bynum putting up numbers and CP3 is the fact that CP3 always puts up great numbers.

Man i have seen some ignorant statements on here but this takes the take ...
A Hornets fan posting on a Spurs board mking judgements about me posting on one of the best debates in the league right now ... who is the best PG?

unlike your biased ass ...Im not a fan of either team or player ...BUT I have watched BOTH play since college. Cp3 has ALWAYS put up better numbers than Dwill ...
But who led his team further in college? Dwill
Who has led his team further in the pros? Dwill
Who has DOMINATED the head 2 head matchup? Dwill

I concede that CP3 puts up crazy stats ...he was ROY and is an All-star starter and 2nd place MVPer ...

But who has the better jumpshot? Dwill
Who is the better man 2 man defender ? Dwill
Who runs a better half-court offense? Dwill

who is better at steals? CP3
who is better in the open court? CP3
Who is better in an All-star game? CP3

Look hard at the above what would you rather have when it counts?

For the lakers Id rather have ...Dwill (he would be sick in the triangle)
In the playoffs period Id rather have Dwill ...

It's similar (though way early) to Bird vs. Magic

Bird had the better stats early, ROY MVP all-star starter etc. BEFORE Magic
but in college Magic won when it mattered, won a title 1st and ended up with more rings and the MVP's later ...

I could see the same for Dwill him proving to be better as time goes on ...but not sure he can win a title in Utah but we will see ...for now a head 2 head matchup is the best way to determine this national spotlight for something that matters.

the league was built on playoff matchups both recent and in it's past
Nique vs. bird
DRob vs. hakeem
Barkley vs. Malone
shaq vs. duncan

How bout more recent ones?
Pierce vs. Lebron
Cp3 vs. Parker

If you want to be considered the best at your POSITION in the NBA only way to prove it is when it matters ..in the Playoffs all the rest is just stats and bullshit hype ...

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 12:07 AM
1) D-Williams played one year longer in college compared to Paul. Who knows what Paul might have done his junior season.

2) CP3 doesn't have too much to work with in the half court. Only a pick n roll with West and the princeton offense without guys who can create their own shots. How good were West and Chandler before Paul became their teammates? Okur and Boozer established themselves before coming to the Jazz.

3) Parker's Spurs beat Williams' Jazz 4-1 two years ago. What does that mean? At least we took the Spurs to 7 games. The Jazz beat an 8th seeded team to get to the WCF. Jazz were lucky until the Spurs steamrolled them.

4) CP3 is putting up historic numbers. Not great, but historic. No comparison. Most triple doubles in the league and he's only 6'0.

5) You just got owned.

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 12:29 AM
1) D-Williams played one year longer in college compared to Paul. Who knows what Paul might have done his junior season.

2) CP3 doesn't have too much to work with in the half court. Only a pick n roll with West and the princeton offense without guys who can create their own shots. How good were West and Chandler before Paul became their teammates? Okur and Boozer established themselves before coming to the Jazz.

3) Parker's Spurs beat Williams' Jazz 4-1 two years ago. What does that mean? At least we took the Spurs to 7 games. The Jazz beat an 8th seeded team to get to the WCF. Jazz were lucky until the Spurs steamrolled them.

4) CP3 is putting up historic numbers. Not great, but historic. No comparison. Most triple doubles in the league and he's only 6'0.

5) You just got owned.

Owned not freaking likely ...take off your homer glasses and peep game ...

1. Who cares if CP3 left early? Drose, Rwestbrook and Ty lawson all recently made Final fours in 2 years or less ... as college PG's

2. CP3 doesnt have much to work with? David West 2 time all-star,Chandler athletic (though limited) big to catch lobs, former all-star Peja to shoot 3's and 2time champion Posey to set screen and hit clutch jumpers. hell Posey did that with Rondo and Jwill at point surely CP3 can do the same for him, set him up for daggers?

3. Dwill was a BEAST vs the Spurs 2 years ago did you WATCH that series do you watch other teams?! And the Spurs team he lost to won the title ...the spurs team cp3 lost to lost in 5 to the Lakers ...

4. Yes CP3 puts up stats big ones. When it comes to stats it's Wade CP3 and LBJ no doubt.But in games Id take Dwill kobe and Pierce over those 3 anyday ...But since you love stats here the ones that matter ...

Playoff appearances: Dwill - 2 Cp3 - 1
west conf finals : Dwill - 1 CP3 - 0
division titles: DWill - 2 Cp3 - 0
head 2 head: this season - Dwill 2 CP3 0 scores 102-88 and 116 -90
Last year - Dwill 3 CP3 1 Scores:
Rookie year Dwill 2 Cp3 0
That is 7-1 Head 2 head with these stats individually
Dwill 17.8 ppg 57.3 Fg% and 6.1 Assists
Cp3 13.8 ppg 37.9 FG% and 8.1 Assists

Who is better? If duncan owned shaq like this would ANYONE argue Shaq is better? Or if Lebron owned kobe this way?

Stop buying the hype LBJ is not better than Kobe or wade or Pierce and CP3 is great as well but NOT better than Dwill

EPIC FAIL ...Hornets fan

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:38 AM
30, 10, and 13 is just crazy. CP3 is out of this world. How many triple doubles does Deron Williams have?

RedsLakers24
03-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Stats are one thing that CP3 puts up but i would take Dwill over CP3 any day of the week, Dwill could fit into anyones Offense but CP3 needs the ball over 90 percent of the time to be successful

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Stats are one thing that CP3 puts up but i would take Dwill over CP3 any day of the weak, Dwill could fit into anyones Offense but CP3 needs the ball over 90 percent of the time to be successful

Yeah, he's a pg dumbass.

balli
03-12-2009, 12:40 AM
I'm yet to hear a cp3 argument (including my own for him) that isn't entirely stat based. It's all he's got. Every intangible/defense/size/wins/system argument goes to Williams.

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 12:41 AM

1. Who cares if CP3 left early? Drose, Rwestbrook and Ty lawson all recently made Final fours in 2 years or less ...

Those 3 guys played with stacked teams. All-Americans. Who did Paul have on his Wake Forest teams? Erik Williams? How many other of his teammates have gone to the NBA? Even Williams had Luther Head and Dee Brown on his team.

2. CP3 doesnt have much to work with? David West 2 time all-star,Chandler athletic (though limited) big to catch lobs, former all-star Peja to shoot 3's and 2time champion Posey to set screen and hit clutch jumpers. hell Posey did that with Rondo and Jwill at point surely CP3 can do the same for him, set him up for daggers?

Again, how good were they before they had Paul as teammates? Peja isn't the same player he was in the past. Posey? Posey? Are you kidding me? He provides no offense except a few wide open threes. Give me a break. Despite dropoffs from Chandler, Peja, and West, CP3 is having a better season and the team isn't too far off last season's pace.

3. Dwill was a BEAST vs the Spurs 2 years ago did you WATCH that series do you watch other teams?! And the Spurs team he lost to won the title ...the spurs team cp3 lost to lost in 5 to the Lakers ...

Doesn't matter what Spurs team lost to whoever. The Lakers beat the Jazz in 6. CP3 put up monster numbers against the Spurs. He was unreal until Game 7 where the whole team struggled especially West and Chandler who suffered serious injuries late in Game 5.

4. Yes CP3 puts up stats big ones. When it comes to stats it's Wade CP3 and LBJ no doubt.But in games Id take Dwill kobe and Pierce over those 3 anyday ...But since you love stats here the ones that matter ...

You think Pierce outplayed Lebron in their 7 game series? Really? Did you watch Lebron in Game 7? Does he play with two other Hall of Famers? No. Imagine putting Paul on the stacked teams of LA, Boston, etc.

5. You just got owned again.

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:47 AM
If you're putting up 30, 10, and 13, you're doing something right. How many triple doubles does Deron Williams have?

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm yet to hear a cp3 argument (including my own for him) that isn't entirely stat based. It's all he's got. Every intangible/defense/size/wins/system argument goes to Williams.

But none of those arguments for Williams can be proven. It's a matter of opinions. Both the Jazz and Hornets lost in the WC Semis so the playoff argument is a wash. Jazz did go deep two seasons ago, but the Hornets were ravaged with injuries to everyone including Paul himself. Plus, the Jazz were fortunate to face a 8th seeded team to get to the WCF before losing 4-1 to the Spurs. There's no proof that Williams has been more successful than Paul in their young careers. In fact, Paul seems to be the one with more success.

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Ok you want proof 7-1 head 2 head...how do you explain away that Boozer was out of both of those games ...yet he still owned him especially the game right before his All-star snub ...your ignorant ass is the one getting owned ...

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:12 AM

1. Who cares if CP3 left early? Drose, Rwestbrook and Ty lawson all recently made Final fours in 2 years or less ... as college PG's

Playoff appearances: Dwill - 2 Cp3 - 1
west conf finals : Dwill - 1 CP3 - 0
division titles: DWill - 2 Cp3 - 0
head 2 head: this season - Dwill 2 CP3 0 scores 102-88 and 116 -90
Last year - Dwill 3 CP3 1 Scores:
Rookie year Dwill 2 Cp3 0
That is 7-1 Head 2 head with these stats individually
Dwill 17.8 ppg 57.3 Fg% and 6.1 Assists
Cp3 13.8 ppg 37.9 FG% and 8.1 Assists

Who is better? If duncan owned shaq like this would ANYONE argue Shaq is better? Or if Lebron owned kobe this way?

Stop buying the hype LBJ is not better than Kobe or wade or Pierce and CP3 is great as well but NOT better than Dwill

EPIC FAIL ...Hornets fan

read the entire post and take off the CP3 beer goggles ... 7-1 head 2 head nuff said
the last two with no boozer dumbass

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Ok you want proof 7-1 head 2 head...how do you explain away that Boozer was out of both of those games ...yet he still owned him especially the game right before his All-star snub ...your ignorant ass is the one getting owned ...

Alot had to due with playing back-to-back both times after playing at the Lakers, especially the last game which was a brutal overtime loss. Its hard winning at Utah on the second game of a back-to-back.

RedsLakers24
03-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Yeah, he's a pg dumbass.

but not all point guards dominate the ball like CP3 Dumbass, Look at Fisher, Billups, Mo Will, Rondo, ETC.. dumbass

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:15 AM
read the entire post and take off the CP3 beer goggles ... 7-1 head 2 head nuff said
the last two with no boozer dumbass

You act like the reason Utah wins those games is because Williams outplays Paul. You fail to leave out Okur, Brewer, their bench playing really well against us. You have tunnel vision and yes you have been owned all night. You can't hang with me fool so don't even try.

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Alot had to due with playing back-to-back both times after playing at the Lakers, especially the last game which was a brutal overtime loss. Its hard winning at Utah on the second game of a back-to-back.

I agree back 2 back in utah is tough that is how we lost to them before All-star break but 7-1?1 Come on now ...that is not all back2back ...

If he really is the best why the struggle head 2 head?

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Besides, Magic didn't start to beat the Celtics until Worthy came.

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:18 AM
You act like the reason Utah wins those games is because Williams outplays Paul. You fail to leave out Okur, Brewer, their bench playing really well against us. You have tunnel vision and yes you have been owned all night. You can't hang with me fool so don't even try.

Please stats blah, blah
Oh it was back 2 back after the lakers wah wah cry me a river or a salt lake the only person owned in this topic is Cp3 by Dwill ...

If it makes you feel better he owns Dfish except on that late charge LMAO!!!!

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:20 AM
Besides, Magic didn't start to beat the Celtics until Worthy came.

Uhh weak sauce Magic ...beat Larry in college and Worthy was there in the first loss to Celts also Magic won two titles without worthy ..genius!!!

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Uhh weak sauce Magic ...beat Larry in college and Worthy was there in the first loss to Celts also Magic won two titles without worthy ..genius!!!

Beat the Sixers both times, but not the Celtics. Worthy was the extra Hall-of-Famer Magic needed against Bird, McHale, and Parish.

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:23 AM
You think Pierce outplayed Lebron in their 7 game series? Really? Did you watch Lebron in Game 7? Does he play with two other Hall of Famers? No. Imagine putting Paul on the stacked teams of LA, Boston, etc.

5. You just got owned again.

Are you a stat geek?!

Who made the plays down the stretch? the clutch shots the jump ball? Look Im a kobe fan but down the stretch Pierce played better in the Finals ...
I can admit that you make excuses when Cp3 gets outplayed yes teh celts were better and had help but Kobe only played well late in 2 games Pierce did it in 3 he was better head 2 head in that series ...just like Dwill is better head 2 head until they meet in playoffs that is all we have to judge so i hope they mee this year and you can see for yourself...rookie ...

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Please stats blah, blah
Oh it was back 2 back after the lakers wah wah cry me a river or a salt lake the only person owned in this topic is Cp3 by Dwill ...

If it makes you feel better he owns Dfish except on that late charge LMAO!!!!

Desperation time for you. You have no further arguments. Must be nice being a Lakers fan from North Dakota.

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:26 AM
Beat the Sixers both times, but not the Celtics. Worthy was the extra Hall-of-Famer Magic needed against Bird, McHale, and Parish.

Celts lost to those same Sixers ...Look i love worthy but Magic was the key to those titles and no one owned him 7-1 ... Worthy or not in head 2 head magic won more than he lost to Stockton, DJ , Isiah CP3 on the other hand cant beat the PG drafted AHEAD of him more than once in his career so far ...

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:26 AM
Are you a stat geek?!

Who made the plays down the stretch? the clutch shots the jump ball? Look Im a kobe fan but down the stretch Pierce played better in the Finals ...
I can admit that you make excuses when Cp3 gets outplayed yes teh celts were better and had help but Kobe only played well late in 2 games Pierce did it in 3 he was better head 2 head in that series ...just like Dwill is better head 2 head until they meet in playoffs that is all we have to judge so i hope they mee this year and you can see for yourself...rookie ...

How do you expect Lebron to beat a great team 4 times by himself. He has role players around him until this season with Mo Williams. It took Jordan a couple of seasons to beat Detroit and he's the best player of all time. Is it because Mark Aguirre outplayed him? No, the Pistons were the better overall team. Just like Boston were better overall last season than Cleveland and the Lakers.

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Desperation time for you. You have no further arguments. Must be nice being a Lakers fan from North Dakota.

Im not desperate why does the truth hurt? Dwill has OWNED Cp3 read this
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280204026

In case you forgot how much ownage it really is ...ESPN like you has to almost grudgingly admit how bad he looks vs Dwill ...

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Celts lost to those same Sixers ...Look i love worthy but Magic was the key to those titles and no one owned him 7-1 ... Worthy or not in head 2 head magic won more than he lost to Stockton, DJ , Isiah CP3 on the other hand cant beat the PG drafted AHEAD of him more than once in his career so far ...

Again Magic had two Hall-of-Famers on his team. He is a top 5 player in history with a basketball IQ unmatched, plus making clutch shots like Game 4 at Boston, but he did have some help. Unfortunately, Paul is carrying this team night in and night out and its not gonna change anytime soon.

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:31 AM
How do you expect Lebron to beat a great team 4 times by himself. He has role players around him until this season with Mo Williams. It took Jordan a couple of seasons to beat Detroit and he's the best player of all time. Is it because Mark Aguirre outplayed him? No, the Pistons were the better overall team. Just like Boston were better overall last season than Cleveland and the Lakers.

I agree with your last post ...it takes time for teh great ones no doubt to beat a better more experenced team but thses guys came in the league the same year and so far Dwill has went further in college and the pros and has beat him 7 of 8 those are the facts buddy sorry 2 break it 2 you ...

Oh yeah Cp3 has more video game covers than Dwill as well I hope that keeps you warm when he outplays him AGAIN!!

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:34 AM
I agree with your last post ...it takes time for teh great ones no doubt to beat a better more experenced team but thses guys came in the league the same year and so far Dwill has went further in college and the pros and has beat him 7 of 8 those are the facts buddy sorry 2 break it 2 you ...

Oh yeah Cp3 has more video game covers than Dwill as well I hope that keeps you warm when he outplays him AGAIN!!

dont get me wrong I think Cp3 is the 2nd best PG in the league ...I just think Dwillis better he's not way better but i think overall he is better, rather have him on my team, is better man 2 man defender but i would take CP# over Dfish and Jordan Farmar combined ...I also think he is beter than Nash, Kidd etc ...

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:35 AM
A few weeks later, CP3 returns the favor

http://www.nba.com/games/20080229/UTANOH/recap.html

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:37 AM
dont get me wrong I think Cp3 is the 2nd best PG in the league ...I just think Dwillis better he's not way better but i think overall he is better, rather have him on my team, is better man 2 man defender but i would take CP# over Dfish and Jordan Farmar combined ...I also think he is beter than Nash, Kidd etc ...

They have one more game left in New Orleans late in the season. No excuses this time.

Killakobe81
03-12-2009, 01:41 AM
why dont we wager some vcash on it?

Pelicans78
03-12-2009, 01:49 AM
why dont we wager some vcash on it?

Let's do it, as long as Byron Scott continues to start Julian Wright at SF and bring Peja off the bench once he returns from his annual back injury. According to the STATS, the dropoff at offensive is nil with Wright, but the defense improves tremendously. Plus, it gives Paul another guy to lob alley-oops to on fast breaks. Wright is way more athletic compared to Brewer or Miles.

Rogue
03-12-2009, 01:53 AM
but not all point guards dominate the ball like CP3 Dumbass, Look at Fisher, Billups, Mo Will, Rondo, ETC.. dumbass
fuck you idiot, you are more of a dumbfuck than anyone else.

I hope this post will act as your funeral and will also put an end to the meaningless debate.

Rogue
03-12-2009, 02:08 AM
there is nothing more boring than shitting a fake Fakers fan but those idiots sometimes just aggressively provoke a battle and force me to get involved into a war againest those pieces of shit.

Lakers are a respectable team especially after they robbed grizzlies last year, and most of the Lakers fans are also honorable as DrHouse. Lakers have no relation to Red which has already become a symbol of the rockets team and the womanly fans, so the RedLakers24 is surely an idiot that doesn't even know the height of Kobe. Redlakers24 will never get red until his skull gets blasted.

RedsLakers24
03-12-2009, 12:02 PM
there is nothing more boring than shitting a fake Fakers fan but those idiots sometimes just aggressively provoke a battle and force me to get involved into a war againest those pieces of shit.

Lakers are a respectable team especially after they robbed grizzlies last year, and most of the Lakers fans are also honorable as DrHouse. Lakers have no relation to Red which has already become a symbol of the rockets team and the womanly fans, so the RedLakers24 is surely an idiot that doesn't even know the height of Kobe. Redlakers24 will never get red until his skull gets blasted.

i put redslakers because of my fav baseball team thats the Reds dumbfuck, and you are the most dumbfuck Mavs fan of all time