PDA

View Full Version : Spurs haters

tim_duncan94
03-08-2009, 09:28 PM
When ever i read these threads i see all of these spurs haters i just want to know why do u have a spurs talk account when you dont even like them.but me and my fellow spurs fans here at spurs talk do. i dont even kno why u would want to be a spurs hater for anyway when we are the best team and we got the best player in the nba on our team in Tim Duncan. Dont even give me that bull shit about how kobe bryant or lebron james is the best because if that was the case then they would have more rings and mvps then Tim Duncan when both of them put together dont have more rings or MVPS then Tim Duncan now stop hating!!

:flag::lobt2:

honestfool84
03-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Rapper, is that you?

Sense
03-08-2009, 09:30 PM
What a thread... this will be my last time in it.

Oh dude... remember... you are ON THE INTERNET

TwelveGs210
03-08-2009, 09:31 PM
When ever i read these threads i see all of these spurs haters i just want to know why do u have a spurs talk account when you dont even like them like me and my fellow spurs fans here at spurs talk. i dont even kno why u would want to be a spurs hater for anyway when we are the best team and we got the best player in the nba on our team in Tim Duncan. Dont even give me that bull shit about how kobe bryant or lebron james is the best because if that was the case then they would have more rings then Tim Duncan when both of them put together bont have more rings or MVPS now stop hating!!

try some puncuation once and a while, it really makes your posts that much more readable..

duncan228
03-08-2009, 09:32 PM
It would be boring here if it were only Spurs fans.

Brazil
03-08-2009, 09:36 PM
When ever i read these threads i see all of these spurs haters i just want to know why do u have a spurs talk account when you dont even like them.but me and my fellow spurs fans here at spurs talk do. i dont even kno why u would want to be a spurs hater for anyway when we are the best team and we got the best player in the nba on our team in Tim Duncan. Dont even give me that bull shit about how kobe bryant or lebron james is the best because if that was the case then they would have more rings and mvps then Tim Duncan when both of them put together dont have more rings or MVPS then Tim Duncan now stop hating!!

:wow I understand better the Sequ thread.

duncan228
03-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Oh, and they have SpursTalk accounts because it's the best board around, no matter who your team is.

jag

cool.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/RingoChen/seagull.gif

TDMVPDPOY
dont feed the trolls man

use that ignore function

Lakers999
03-08-2009, 09:40 PM
It would be boring here if it were only Spurs fans.

just like the team

duncan228
03-08-2009, 09:41 PM
just like the team

Took longer than I thought it would. :lol

tim_duncan94
03-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Yes it would be boring if it was only spurs fans here but just because you anit a spurs fan dosent mean you have to disrespect the spurs like people have been doing

Lakers999
03-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Oh, and they have SpursTalk accounts because it's the best board around, no matter who your team is.

ya... pretty much the board allows you to say shit, bitch, fuck, ass, dick, cunt, pussy, whore, damn, dammit, god dammit, mother fucker, etc...

other than the cussing LG is more up to date than spurs talk

jag
03-08-2009, 09:44 PM

Like it's got better electronics and stuff?

duncan228
03-08-2009, 09:45 PM
...other than the cussing LG is more up to date than spurs talk

So you're here just to cuss?

Summers
03-08-2009, 09:47 PM
ya... pretty much the board allows you to say shit, bitch, fuck, ass, dick, cunt, pussy, whore, damn, dammit, god dammit, mother fucker, etc...

The first day of genetics class, the instructor says, "Oh, and by the way, shit, fuck, damn, and piss are words that I might use in class." :lol He went on to explain some student complained to the dean last semester about his potty mouth.

Lakers999

no...i also like to root for the lakers on this forum and showing facts to many die hard spurs fans who like to live in the san antonio bubble that they think they are a dynasty:toast

Summers

Well, where else is he gonna do it??

Lakers999
03-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Like it's got better electronics and stuff?

no LG just has a lot of posters who know about the game alot more than spurs fans....

this site is more comical

Brazil
03-08-2009, 09:54 PM
no LG just has a lot of posters who know about the game alot more than spurs fans....

We have a winner here

Lakers999
03-08-2009, 10:01 PM
We have a winner here

LAKER FANS ARE ALWAYS WINNERS :toast

jag
03-08-2009, 10:03 PM
LAKER FANS ARE ALWAYS WINNERS :toast

I've still never met a real lakers fan.

Where the hell were you when the Lakers weren't making the playoffs?

timvp
03-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Mav Fans, can you eat this one alive?

Thanks.

anonoftheinternets
03-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Rapper, is that you?

:lmao owned ......

Go Heat
03-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Fuck the Spurs!

Go Heat! 33-29 baby!!

Lakers999
03-08-2009, 10:13 PM
I've still never met a real lakers fan.

Where the hell were you when the Lakers weren't making the playoffs?

i just registered on this site dip shit

check out lakersground.net.... registered on the exact day the big fat ass left the team... same handle same name 5000+ posts :toast

Sense
03-08-2009, 11:04 PM

You mean there's more people that agree with you...

Shank
03-08-2009, 11:52 PM
http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/posts/kfcbowl2.jpg

ElNono
03-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Since mono is taking his sweet ass time, I'll do it:

4 rings bitches!

mavs>spurs2
03-09-2009, 02:33 AM
I'm amazed that people still can't remember 3 simple words:

4 rings, FAGGOT

mogrovejo
03-09-2009, 05:56 AM

LG is pretty comical in its own right. I visited it during last season's finals (after game 1, iirc) and the first two (and only) threads I read were about :
- how the rims in the Garden were rigged. An amazing theory, that would explain how the Lakers missed so many shots -the rim of their goal was smaller. The state-of-art technology of the Garden would allow them to change the size of the rims by the half.
- a Kobe vs. Jordan thread with a poll. Kobe was winning in a landslide.

OTOH Forum Blue&Gold is a very solid site, I have good basketball discussions there.

The best basketball boards in terms of NBA basketball discussions are a Celtics one, a Pacers one, a Cavs one, a Bucks one and the ACB one.

ElNono
03-09-2009, 06:19 AM

:lmao

Rogue
03-09-2009, 07:07 AM

thanks for showing us the unbelievable length of your intestine. :lol

ginobili's bald spot
03-09-2009, 07:27 AM
no LG just has a lot of posters who know about the game

LG sucks.

cherylsteele
03-09-2009, 03:18 PM
i registered on the exact day the big fat ass left the team
So....you're a bandwagon "fan".
A true fan of their team would not care who the players are.
As much as I hated Rodman, I was still a Spurs' fan.

Spursfan092120
03-09-2009, 04:07 PM
So....you're a bandwagon "fan".
A true fan of their team would not care who the players are.
As much as I hated Rodman, I was still a Spurs' fan.
:toast
Rodman was a beast though on the boards. You have to admit it. Hell..I cheered Paul Pressey, Terry Cummings, even Rod Strickland...lol..

j-money24
03-09-2009, 04:34 PM

idiot

Spursfan092120
03-09-2009, 04:52 PM
idiot
ok..while this thread isn't all that great, some of the stuff I've heard you say makes no sense either..you shouldn't throw stones in a glass house, my friend.

4 Rings F_gg_t
03-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Fuck the Spurs!

Go Heat! 33-29 baby!!

hi

4 Rings F_gg_t
03-10-2009, 12:44 AM
I'm amazed that people still can't remember 3 simple words:

4 rings, FAGGOT

you called?

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 12:46 AM
hi
Love the name..but I know it's a second name for someone...just have to figure out who.

urunobili
03-10-2009, 11:26 AM

:toast

21_Blessings
03-10-2009, 12:45 PM

I was suspended from LG once for saying, 'Puke Walton'. And another time for, 'STFU'. :lol

THINK OF THE CHILDREN THAT MIGHT BE READING THIS BLASPHEMY

cycoticbeauty
03-11-2009, 11:24 PM
fuck u fags!