PDA

View Full Version : Watching Spurs games on T.V. with radio audio

Fabbs
03-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Techno geeks:

While watching a Spurs game on t.v., how can i get audio commentary from Spurs radio or internet? announcers or announcers other then the usual gaggers. (Van Grunty, Regina Miller, Doug Collins etc) and now the other thread mentioning the future threat of Shaq being an announcer for ABC/Lakers Marketing station.

b. Which radio or otherwise announcers do the best job for Spurs games and again how exactly would we access them?

The mute button works fine, but i hate missing explaination of calls, etc.
I'm in San Diego.

Spursfan092120
03-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Techno geeks:

While watching a Spurs game on t.v., how can i get audio commentary from Spurs radio or internet? announcers or announcers other then the usual gaggers. (Van Grunty, Regina Miller, Doug Collins etc) and now the other thread mentioning the future threat of Shaq being an announcer for ABC/Lakers Marketing station.

b. Which radio or otherwise announcers do the best job for Spurs games and again how exactly would we access them?

The mute button works fine, but i hate missing explaination of calls, etc.
1200 WOAI is great for Spurs games...but the problem is, when you listen to radio, it's always about a second behind..makes it a little difficult.

RollingBlackOut
03-09-2009, 03:41 PM
1200 WOAI is great for Spurs games...but the problem is, when you listen to radio, it's always about a second behind..makes it a little difficult.

There is a work around for the radio audio delay if you own a DVR. Pause the game 1-2 seconds and then hit play....should match up closely.

Spursfan092120
03-09-2009, 03:42 PM
There is a work around for the radio audio delay if you own a DVR. Pause the game 1-2 seconds and then hit play....should match up closely.
Nice..I'll have to try that..thanks. :tu

Fabbs
03-09-2009, 04:16 PM
How do i get reception for 1200 WOAI in San Diego?

rayray2k8
03-09-2009, 04:18 PM
How do i get reception for 1200 WOAI in San Diego?

When the game is on, click on "listen live".
http://radio.woai.com/main.html

YoMamaIsCallin
03-09-2009, 05:14 PM
NBA Audio League Pass is free, you just have to register for "All Access" at NBA.com. Usually the local radio stations don't enable their website streaming because the NBA has the rights.

See here: http://www.nba.com/allaccess/watchListen.html

As mentioned above, get a DVR and do pause/play until you get the video synched with the audio. I've done this before and it works well, if you have a little patience and manual dexterity.

AussieFanKurt
03-09-2009, 05:20 PM
that would be a good idea
i'd like tv with radio audio

Spursmania
03-09-2009, 05:56 PM

Dammnn...there's some cool tips here. Kudos to people who know more about technology than the average Joe. I have gotten several tips now regarding different issues from other members-it's cool.:toast