PDA

View Full Version : Poll: More rings for past champions or New rings for losers

TheMACHINE
03-09-2009, 03:48 PM
EDIT: Please answer this as if your team is already out of the playoffs.
Would you guys rather see past title winners (ie. Spurs, Lakers, Rockets etc) continue to get more rings oppose to non winners (Mavericks, Suns etc )getting rings for the first time?

For example, spurs fans can always say, "Hey Suns fans...you cant talk, you havent won crap"....but on the other hand, if the Miami Heat win another one, they can say that they're only a few titles from catching up with the Spurs.

Just curious..im sure there are pretty good arguements for both sides.

Spursfan092120
03-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Would you guys rather see past title winners (ie. Spurs, Lakers, Rockets etc) continue to get more rings oppose to non winners (Mavericks, Suns etc )getting rings for the first time?

For example, spurs fans can always say, "Hey Suns fans...you cant talk, you havent won crap"....but on the other hand, if the Miami Heat win another one, they can say that they're only a few titles from catching up with the Spurs.

Just curious..im sure there are pretty good arguements for both sides.
lol..I'm sure that you, just like me...want to see past title winners (ie. my Spurs) continue to win. I think it all depends on if you're a fan of the past winners or non winners. Just like you with your Lakers, I wish the Spurs would win the title every damn year...lol..won't happen, but that's what I would LIKE to see.

TheMACHINE
03-09-2009, 03:53 PM
lol..I'm sure that you, just like me...want to see past title winners (ie. my Spurs) continue to win. I think it all depends on if you're a fan of the past winners or non winners. Just like you with your Lakers, I wish the Spurs would win the title every damn year...lol..won't happen, but that's what I would LIKE to see.

NEW RULE: Same poll, but answer it as if your own team isnt in the Finals.

BlackSwordsMan
03-09-2009, 03:53 PM
mavs fans: we finally got one ring faggot

Red Hawk #21
03-09-2009, 04:00 PM
^fail

IronMexican
03-09-2009, 04:01 PM
The winning teams continue to win. Of course, I am a Laker fan, so my answer is very biased.

TheMACHINE
03-09-2009, 04:02 PM
As for me, i rather the Spurs conintue winning titles too over giving the Mavs, Clippers and Suns thier first....but that can all change if the Spurs start hitting Ring #10. LOL

TheMACHINE
03-09-2009, 04:03 PM
The winning teams continue to win. Of course, I am a Laker fan, so my answer is very biased.

But what if we are out and its Heat vs Mavs? Spurs vs Suns?

IronMexican
03-09-2009, 04:04 PM
yeah, but don't you think it is bullshit when people discount your team when you mention the championships they've won? They usually don't do that with the Lakers, but the Spurs as a franchise have always been disrespected to no end. Is it b/c they play in SA or what?

The only thing that matters is the championship that's coming up. It's nice to reminisce, but it holds no ground in the now.

TheMACHINE
03-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey Mavs fans...join in..if the Suns go against the Spurs...do you want the Suns getting thier first ring before you...or would you rather have the Spurs brag about thier 5th. ;)

JoeTait75
03-09-2009, 04:18 PM
LMAO at OthelloTroll acting like the Spurs titles were personal accomplishments of his.

Four Rings, faggot!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-09-2009, 05:08 PM
LMAO at OthelloTroll acting like the Spurs titles were personal accomplishments of his.

Four Rings, faggot!

1) Expect a random cheap shot at the Cavs since they've never won a title
2) When you have no personal accomplishments and all you do is sit on your fat ass, taking credit for an NBA team's championships is about as good as it's going to get.

mogrovejo
03-09-2009, 05:11 PM
I don't care. I root for the team which I think plays better ball. I've even rooted for the Lakers in the past.

Lars
03-09-2009, 06:18 PM
As long as it isnt the Jazz.

dirk4mvp
03-09-2009, 06:48 PM
I really wish that faggot would swallow some rat poison.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-09-2009, 07:30 PM
I really wish that faggot would swallow some rat poison.

Don't you meant that "four rings, faggot!". Without the delusion that he had something to do with those four rings his fat, bed-ridden ass would be useless.

mabrignani
03-09-2009, 07:58 PM
haha what i dont understand is how this guy has a name of DUNCANownsKOBE and his fav team is the suns....must be a liiiiiiiittle bit confused, but i like the name so ill give him props

concken
03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
I would like the winners to continue to win. I like it when the losers like the Suns and Mavs come in and say, "that's all you got" when us as Spurs fans (winners) refer to our rings. They push it aside like our argument is a moot point and means nothing. Why? I can't understand that. What else is there in the world of sports? When you talk shit about the Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, what's wrong with mentioning the titles the franchise has won, especially when they are still title contenders. You measure a team's greatness by how many championships they win. What's upt with these guys. Is it jealousy? Stupidity? A little of both? Please someone provide some insight!!!

it's because they are from dallas. ignorant guidos

concken
03-09-2009, 09:02 PM
haha what i dont understand is how this guy has a name of DUNCANownsKOBE and his fav team is the suns....must be a liiiiiiiittle bit confused, but i like the name so ill give him props

:lmao