PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so liquid metal

chode_regulator
03-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Heard them announce today that starting this saturday it will be metallica 24/7. aaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Metallica is good and all but a whole month. They did this back in dec into jan with ac/dc on boneyard and i didnt turn that station on the whole time.

one more reason for me to get rid of their service. :bang

mookie2001
03-09-2009, 07:21 PM
hopefully its only from load and reload

peewee's lovechild
03-09-2009, 07:45 PM
St. Anger 24/7 for 30 days.

HeadBanger
03-09-2009, 07:53 PM
:tu

Cant_Be_Faded
03-09-2009, 09:23 PM
This gay ass station here in Dtown plays Metallica all night, every night, after 9 PM. They do dig deep into the rare tracks, but it still gets old. It's like...isn't a little band named Pantera from this city? Why not mix it up with all thrash bands.

dimsah
03-09-2009, 09:41 PM
What kind of metal is played on the radio these days?
I stopped trying to find a decent station. Even when you find one that plays some good stuff, you still have to sift through all the shit or they fucking change formats out of nowhere.

I just listen to my cd's and mp3s now.

Fermixalot
03-09-2009, 10:43 PM
good metal on the radio is nonexistent.

chode_regulator
03-09-2009, 11:08 PM
hopefully its only from load and reload
:bang

St. Anger 24/7 for 30 days.
:bang

This gay ass station here in Dtown plays Metallica all night, every night, after 9 PM. They do dig deep into the rare tracks, but it still gets old. It's like...isn't a little band named Pantera from this city? Why not mix it up with all thrash bands.
Yeah its funny that they don't play pantera. It's not like theyre not the only good thing to ever come out of south oklahomo

good metal on the radio is nonexistent.

I agree. With the exception of satellite radio. I hear good bands on there all the time, and alot of them bands fromway back that I had never listened to before.
Surprisingly enough, i recorded headbangers ball a few weekends ago, put it on a couple days later and was surprised. some gay shit like static x on there but there were a few bands taht were pretty damn good.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-10-2009, 12:10 AM
Yeah its funny that they don't play pantera. It's not like theyre not the only good thing to ever come out of south oklahomo

SRV breh

AlamoSpursFan
03-10-2009, 03:02 AM
I almost drove off the road laughing when I heard that promo on Patriot 144 during Mark Levin and then again during Cam & Company.

JudynTX
03-10-2009, 12:19 PM
We listen to Metal Express Radio, check it out. It might be too heavy for you though. :lol

RandomGuy
03-10-2009, 01:08 PM
We listen to Metal Express Radio, check it out. It might be too heavy for you though. :lol

I used to dig this stuff, but just aren't angry enough these days to bother with it.

Any recommendations for something good that has come out in the last few years?

Spurminator
03-10-2009, 01:36 PM
You can't really devote a 30 minute nightly block to Pantera because they only have five or six songs that are radio friendly, unless you want to just hear the Cowboys From Hell album every night.

Or maybe they could go back to the Metal Magic years, but who wants to hear that?

Condemned 2 HelLA
03-10-2009, 01:43 PM

Define "heavy".

chode_regulator
03-10-2009, 02:37 PM
SRV breh
damn i forgot about him. but you still get the point

was that post directed at me?

chode_regulator
03-10-2009, 02:40 PM

OH yeah, if i can't listen to it in my car I don't really care about it.

Now if I was still in the corps and there were days I was stuck managing people instead of out on the line "working" then I would like it but....