PDA

View Full Version : Blazers 111, Lakers 94

SpursDynasty
03-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Good job Portland, even though you are a suck ass useless team, you did the league a favor tonight by showing everyone that the Lakers are beatable when teams just go out there and play their game...nothing more, nothing less. This game doesn't mean anything for the Blazers because they simply are not that good. It does however show that the Lakers aren't that good....Kobe's ballhog antics got his team in trouble tonight. There's no reason that Kobe should be jacking up 29 shots against a team like the Blazers. You let Brandon Roy and Travis Outlaw score 20+ apiece?

Now I noticed a lot of people trash talking in the game thread and bringing the Spurs into this...no reason for any trash talking here tonight...the Spurs had nothing to do with tonight's game. Tonight was just Portland going out there, playing their game, Kobe being a ballhog, and the Lakers being exposed as an average Western Conference team...no reason for anyone to trash talk or be racist or homophobes. No need for anyone to be getting personal...again, no reason to be racist, homophobe, or be Spurs haters here...this game was just Portland going out, making their shots, and the Lakers missing theirs...I don't know how else to put it.

sook
03-09-2009, 11:41 PM
vids on the flagratn?

sook
03-09-2009, 11:42 PM
btw SD you suck dick

lil_penny
03-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Just anothert day at the office for portland.. blowing out a team they were suppose to blowout as scheduled.. this game was over before the 1st qtr even ended hard to watch games where I already know the outcome.. nothing personal against l.a. but if the blazers played them everynight at home they would be 82 and 0 once again nothing personal l.a.

iggypop123
03-09-2009, 11:53 PM
just shows that when elite teams are hurt regular teams have a shot. nothing more nothing less. just ask the spurs, cavs, and celtics when they have losses to trash teams.

j-money24
03-09-2009, 11:56 PM
SD sucks some mad cock every time the lakers lose.

Banzai
03-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Good job Portland, even though you are a suck ass useless team, you did the league a favor tonight by showing everyone that the Lakers are beatable when teams just go out there and play their game...nothing more, nothing less. This game doesn't mean anything for the Blazers because they simply are not that good. It does however show that the Lakers aren't that good....Kobe's ballhog antics got his team in trouble tonight. There's no reason that Kobe should be jacking up 29 shots against a team like the Blazers. You let Brandon Roy and Travis Outlaw score 20+ apiece?

Now I noticed a lot of people trash talking in the game thread and bringing the Spurs into this...no reason for any trash talking here tonight...the Spurs had nothing to do with tonight's game. Tonight was just Portland going out there, playing their game, Kobe being a ballhog, and the Lakers being exposed as an average Western Conference team...no reason for anyone to trash talk or be racist or homophobes. No need for anyone to be getting personal...again, no reason to be racist, homophobe, or be Spurs haters here...this game was just Portland going out, making their shots, and the Lakers missing theirs...I don't know how else to put it.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/normal_clamlimpsmall.jpg