PDA

View Full Version : Ariza

DPG21920
03-10-2009, 01:05 AM
jUENlW0s0Ow

Dirty? Unintentional? Discuss.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 01:07 AM
This turned ugly in the Lakers vs Blazers GD thread.

DPG21920
03-10-2009, 01:08 AM
This turned ugly in the Lakers vs Blazers GD thread.

:meeting:

03-10-2009, 01:10 AM
i wasn't watching the game so i couldn't comment on it in the other thread. but ariza made a play for the ball, fernandez goes down hard. not intentional. ariza looked like he was about to cry during that fight with roy.

DPG21920
03-10-2009, 01:12 AM
:stirpot:

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 01:21 AM
Man this sucked my favorite non blazer and one of my favorite blazers..... i don't think ariza was trying to commit a hard foul(but it happened).... things just ended up happening how they did and rudy went down very hard. But I don't know what to think.. people say ariza was trying to do crowd control but I honestly don't think that was the case.

Austin_Toros
03-10-2009, 01:23 AM
It looked pretty reckless. He took a big swipe.

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Yea if I could sum it up in one word it would be wreckless.. I don't think intentional would be a word for it.

Obstructed_View
03-10-2009, 01:46 AM
Ariza was trying to lay a flagrant without making it look like it was a flagrant. He's got a dirty streak in him, and that still photo from the other thread clearly shows that Ariza wasn't looking at the ball. Regardless, he'll get a suspension. If memory serves, when Joe Johnson hung on the rim and smashed his face on the floor in the 2005 playoffs they called it a flagrant, and nobody touched him.

JamStone
03-10-2009, 02:13 AM
A foolish decision to attempt to make that type of defensive play considering time and score of the game. It doesn't appear to have been intentional when I watched the video, but that doesn't mean it wasn't.

jag
03-10-2009, 02:17 AM
In a blowout game Rudy shouldn't be putting himself in that kinda spot...you've gotta know the hard fouls are gonna come.

BeeGee
03-10-2009, 02:17 AM
It wasn't a dirty play, please stop that, man. He was trying to swipe and catch the ball as Fernandez raised it for the lay-in. Just a risky play that had disastrous results for Fernandez.

It happens sometimes.

JamStone
03-10-2009, 02:19 AM
I don't know if it was dirty or not, and none of know for sure.

Bob Lanier
03-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Well, at least Luke Walton is the starter, so any suspension won't seriously screw up the Lakers' rotations.

crc21209
03-10-2009, 03:59 AM
Ariza looked to me like he MAY have been going for the ball at first, but it sure as hell didnt end up that way. He hit Rudy in the head and Rudy fell even harder to the ground. So Ariza does deserve to be suspended for at least 1 or 2 games. Odom also for coming off the bench. The thing about Ariza was that he was a little bitch about everything and still kept going after Roy, Aldrige, etc.

boutons_
03-10-2009, 05:37 AM
And a new NBA BITTER rivalry is born.

Maybe we'll a couple more games worth watching.

"shouldn't be putting himself in that kinda spot"

WTF?

layupdrill
03-10-2009, 05:52 AM
It looked bad, but not intentional. I know the Lakers hope Portland doesn't end up in the 8 spot though.

Capt Bringdown
03-10-2009, 05:59 AM
Looks very dirty to me. That was a vicious swing to the head, and a nasty tug on the way down to make him land hard. Ariza was trailing late and had no angle on getting to the ball. What a dick.

We'll see if the league has any balls. A stiff penalty is in order here to send a clear message and to discourage future punks.

Phil Jackson
03-10-2009, 06:22 AM
maybe itll teach these trashy European faggots to quit flailing and flopping all the time.

21_Blessings
03-10-2009, 06:28 AM
Looks very dirty to me. That was a vicious swing to the head, and a nasty tug on the way down to make him land hard. Ariza was trailing late and had no angle on getting to the ball. What a dick.

We'll see if the league has any balls. A stiff penalty is in order here to send a clear message and to discourage future punks.

Except he didn't hit his head you fucking dumbass. He was going for the ball and got arm. This isn't even a flagrant if Rudy doesn't fall awkwardly.

DaDakota
03-10-2009, 07:20 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/de37847f-7173-4621-bef4-7b2c316a91e5.jpg

DIRTY PLAY.

Look at where Ariza's eyes are focused, not on the ball at all, but on Fernandez head. It was a terribly dangerous dirty frustartion foul because his team was getting it's arse handed to them.

They need to suspend him to send a message......it was a dangerous play..

DD

robbie380
03-10-2009, 07:27 AM
It wasn't a dirty play, please stop that, man. He was trying to swipe and catch the ball as Fernandez raised it for the lay-in. Just a risky play that had disastrous results for Fernandez.

It happens sometimes.

rofl lakers homer...they don't even allow hits to the back of the head in the UFC.

Rogue
03-10-2009, 07:29 AM
If I were Pau Gasol I would kick ariza's nuts off his pussy. It won't take too long before the lakers replace Jizz to become the dirties team in the league.

F Bynum and Ariza. :bang:

ForeignFan
03-10-2009, 07:31 AM
maybe itll teach these trashy European faggots to quit flailing and flopping all the time.

:flipoff

ElNono
03-10-2009, 07:32 AM
If anything, it was a very stupid play. They're down 20+, and the aftermath is himself getting ejected and suspended for the next game (or more), and Lamer Odumb also very likely to be suspended for the next two games. While I understand that when you're getting your ass kicked like that you want to send an enforcer out there, that's not the way to do it.

manufor3
03-10-2009, 07:33 AM

DIRTY PLAY.

Look at where Ariza's eyes are focused, not on the ball at all, but on Fernandez head. It was a terribly dangerous dirty frustartion foul because his team was getting it's arse handed to them.

They need to suspend him to send a message......it was a dangerous play..

DD

wow, ariza's sneaky...

21_Blessings
03-10-2009, 07:40 AM

DD

Are you dumb? Notice his arm is ABOVE Rudy's head and it's swinging int he direction as the ball in attempt to *gasp* block the shot. He was playing the ball all the way you stupid baby.

Sucks that Rudy fell hard, but that's what he gets for being a racist.

kobyz
03-10-2009, 07:42 AM
i think Fernandez got injured because he was trying to flop in the air and that what make him to fall so awkwardly

DaDakota
03-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Are you dumb? Notice his arm is ABOVE Rudy's head and it's swinging int he direction as the ball in attempt to *gasp* block the shot. He was playing the ball all the way you stupid baby.

His arm is ABOVE his head because it just KONKED OFF OF RUDY'S NOGGIN....

That was a dirty play....and Ariza will be suspended, and should be.

A dirty play from a dirty player.

DD

hater
03-10-2009, 08:32 AM
dirty play but nothing out of this world. Lakers imploding at the right time of the season. I love it! :D

IMO Fernandez hopefully just broke/bruised a rib. that's all. He is reckless, so I am not surprised. and he is as flimsy as tayshawn prince.

DaDakota
03-10-2009, 08:40 AM
dirty play but nothing out of this world. Lakers imploding at the right time of the season. I love it! :D

IMO Fernandez hopefully just broke/bruised a rib. that's all. He is reckless, so I am not surprised. and he is as flimsy as tayshawn prince.

X-rays negative, he is day to day with soft tissue damage - basically a bruise.

DD

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 08:43 AM
:lmao at the butt hurt self-righteous Spur fans who root for BRUCE BOWEN WHO CHOP KICKS PLAYERS IN THE HEAD.

STFU you dumb hicks. Jesus Christ, you cried like this when Bynum fouled Wallace and the NBA did nothing.

hater
03-10-2009, 08:45 AM
:lmao at the butt hurt self-righteous Spur fans who root for BRUCE BOWEN WHO CHOP KICKS PLAYERS IN THE HEAD.

STFU you dumb hicks. Jesus Christ, you cried like this when Bynum fouled Wallace and the NBA did nothing.

come back when Bruce sends someone to the hospital. Ariza is just a dumb Bowen wannabe and he fails miserably. Lakers imploding, wake up :D

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 08:47 AM
The Lakers are impoding their way to a 50-13 record.

8 games ahead of anyone in the WC with less than 20 to go.

Best record in the league. Bynum coming back in April. Yea they're real worried about losing a game in the Rose Garden where they haven't won in like 10 years.

DaDakota
03-10-2009, 08:49 AM
The Lakers are impoding their way to a 50-13 record.

8 games ahead of anyone in the WC with less than 20 to go.

Best record in the league. Bynum coming back in April. Yea they're real worried about losing a game in the Rose Garden where they haven't won in like 10 years.

They are the best in the West but they are hardly unbeatable.....there are teams in the West getting healthy and getting better....this year I don't think the run to the finals is going to be so easy.

The Lakers are the favorite, but not by that much.....they have been relatively healthy....sans Bynum (Who is a big role player anyway - albeit a good one)....

I think the Lakers should rest Kobe and Gasol to go along with the suspended Odom and Ariza against the Rockets....so everyone is rested for the Spurs game the next night.

The Lakers win against the Spurs is more important than one against the Rockets.

:D

DD

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 08:59 AM
I love reading these over reaction threads from both sides. You got non-Laker fans jizzing on themselves because the Lakers look human and you got Laker fans freaking out because the team isn't going to win 70 games.

All that matters for the Lakers is health. If they have their full roster ready to go by the playoffs then they will make it back to the Finals. Andrew Bynum is the difference maker. We've been saying it all year long, his presence is what makes the Lakers a truly elite team. He completes them.

pauls931
03-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Not dirty, I hate the fucking lakers, he just got him akwardly, sounds like Portland announcers on the video I guess. The Big Baby foul was 10x worse.

DaDakota
03-10-2009, 09:07 AM
I love reading these over reaction threads from both sides. You got non-Laker fans jizzing on themselves because the Lakers look human and you got Laker fans freaking out because the team isn't going to win 70 games.

All that matters for the Lakers is health. If they have their full roster ready to go by the playoffs then they will make it back to the Finals. Andrew Bynum is the difference maker. We've been saying it all year long, his presence is what makes the Lakers a truly elite team. He completes them.

I actually think the Rockets match up very well with the Lakers, our defensive strengths match up with your offensive strengths...I would like to see that series.

I think the Lakers would be favored, but the Rockets would have a shot.

DD

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Andrew Bynum is the difference maker. We've been saying it all year long, his presence is what makes the Lakers a truly elite team. He completes them.

Overrated. Kid only has injuries to show for all the hype. Talk about overreaction.

Texas_Ranger
03-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Dirty bitch

1Parker1
03-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Props to Brandon Roy for defending his teammate and being a leader like that. He is slowly becoming my favorite non-Spur player.

SenorSpur
03-10-2009, 10:01 AM
I would love for these two teams to meet in the first round. Highly unlikely though.

m33p0
03-10-2009, 10:15 AM
so did he get suspended? al thornton got suspended for a similar play resulting in tj ford being hospitalized last year.

Medvedenko
03-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Props to Brandon Roy for defending his teammate and being a leader like that. He is slowly becoming my favorite non-Spur player.

Big leader for sure....who wouldn't do that in that situation.
Also, it was a good hard foul and the landing is what did him in, not the actual play.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Damn that was a nasty spill. I'm with Jamstone on this one. At the very least it was a stupid, frustration foul that didn't need to happen. But the way that his elbow made perfect contact with the back of Rudy's head gives me a little pause to think there was some very ill intent. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

Indazone
03-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Next time the Blazers meet the Lakers, they better have the medics and team doctors ready cause the Blazers will be headhunting on Ariza and Odom.

ambchang
03-10-2009, 10:45 AM
It's Fernandez's fault for having a head to be hit, and an arm to be dragged. Fernandez was totally in the wrong, he should be suspended for at least 5 games.

The Lakers should be awarded with more preferential treatment by the league for pointing out how other teams' players would do something as dangerous as attempting a fastbreak layup on the Lakers.

BlackSwordsMan
03-10-2009, 10:57 AM
walk it off pussy

Pelicans78
03-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Wreckless = dirty. That's what Ariza's foul was. He had no chance on the ball and wrecklessly swung. It was stupid and dangerous.

urunobili
03-10-2009, 11:24 AM
i think Fernandez got injured because he was trying to flop in the air and that what make him to fall so awkwardly

I actually thought about that for a little... kind of like Steve Nash on the Horry hip check...

RedsLakers24
03-10-2009, 11:43 AM
when your are down 30 you are not going to give up easy layups or dunks, you guys complain that the league is getting too soft but when the lakers make a hard fould you want to murder the laker who did it, i know some of you dont watch alot of laker games but there have been some fouls on Ariza when he is on the air and has fallen bad but just gets up and goes to the line, he has learned how to fall properly while being hit on the air because he has been injured by getting foul on the air, Fernandez does not know how to fall and thats why he got injured, it wasnt dirty, Ariza still had a chance to block the shot except Rudy brought the ball down and Ariza got contact with the body

Phil Jackson
03-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Shaq got hit harder than this every game during our title runs..

2Cleva
03-10-2009, 11:48 AM
No suspension for Ariza.

pauls931
03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
It was a play that he should have let go, but it wasn't dirty. Once again, I refer you to Glenn Davis for a dirty foul.

RedsLakers24
03-10-2009, 11:53 AM
some people are acting as if he got tackle in mid air, its not like if he is putting his feet down so when the player land on their foot they get a sprain ankle or something, or as if he's kicking them in the face

Indazone
03-10-2009, 12:11 PM
NBA reviewing Lamar Odom's part in the after the foul scrum.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3967289

Indazone
03-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Odom is going to get suspended for the same reason that Amare Stoudamire got suspended during the Spurs Phoenix series when he came off the bench.

RedsLakers24
03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Odom had a reason to leave the bench because every single blazer was on Ariza who was by himself, it is still a suspension but im glad Odom did it, Kobe didnt do Shit to help out Ariza it was Odom

nkdlunch
03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Odom is going to get suspended for the same reason that Amare Stoudamire got suspended during the Spurs Phoenix series when he came off the bench.

for being a stupid moron?

RedsLakers24
03-10-2009, 12:14 PM
i tought it was only a suspension if you step on to the court? odom was never in the court

Indazone
03-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Not allowed to leave the bench area. Cannot go into the stands aka Artest and cannot go on the court.

Indazone
03-10-2009, 12:17 PM
for being a stupid moron?

exactly!

RedsLakers24
03-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Not allowed to leave the bench area. Cannot go into the stands aka Artest and cannot go on the court.

O Ok thanx for the info

cornbread
03-10-2009, 12:53 PM
These Lakers are some bad mo'fo's. Put a 30 point lead on them and you'll end up in intensive care.

mogrovejo
03-10-2009, 01:01 PM
These Lakers are some bad mo'fo's. Put a 30 point lead on them and you'll end up in intensive care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZsWAa3V6zU

According to Lakers fans, it wasn't a dirty foul either, he was going for the ball... :wakeup

SpursDynasty
03-10-2009, 01:50 PM
I just saw the video of the Ariza foul...I don't know what all the trash talking was about...that was a complete play on the ball...if some players want to overreact and make the play look dirty (example: Steve Nash 2007 Spurs series), they can, but in the end what needs to happen will happen...they were probably hoping for an Ariza suspension, didn't happen.

The Blazers don't want to be called soft, then they need to just play the game and stop flopping.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 01:55 PM

Douche...his arm is above Rudy's head because he had already hit Rudy's head and knocked it down...man..do you even watch basketball? It was YOUR TEAM and you didn't even know what happened..that's sad.

mardigan
03-10-2009, 02:03 PM
The thing about Ariza was that he was a little bitch about everything and still kept going after Roy, Aldrige, etc.

That's what I hated the most as well. The foul is debatable, but him acting like a little bitch after the fact make him look like a stupid ass thug. I can't stand this fucker.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 02:05 PM
:lmao at the falk self-righteous indignation from Spur fan. You're all full of shit.

Ariza is not a thug. He has zero history of behavioral problems in the NBA. The only reason you care is because he's a Laker and you can't stand the Lakers because the Lakers always beat your team in the playoffs when it counts.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Side note. Where is the indignation from Spur fan over what BBD and Perkins do on a regular basis?

Oh that's right you don't care because they are the Celtics, don't play in the WC, and aren't a hated rival.

21_Blessings
03-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Douche...his arm is above Rudy's head because he had already hit Rudy's head and knocked it down...man..do you even watch basketball? It was YOUR TEAM and you didn't even know what happened..that's sad.

Have you even touched a basketball in your life? It was an obvious play on the ball and Rudy just happened to take a nasty fall. Glad the league agrees with me.

If you want dirty Spurs/Suns fan just look at your own damn team. Bowen/Barnes are biggest pieces of shit in the league that actively try an injure opposing players night in and night out.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Bruce Bowen actively TRIES to injure players on a daily basis.

We can post video evidence of him sticking out his foot on shooters all day long. That isn't even the worst that Bowen does.

Spur fan. Wipe the cum stain off your face and then shut your mouth. You have no right to talk.

Cleveland Steamer
03-10-2009, 02:32 PM
:lmao @ Faker fans spiraling into a panic while trying to do some damage-control. Ariza is dirty. Accept it. Deal with it.

His history started last night.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Bruce Bowen actively TRIES to injure players on a daily basis.

We can post video evidence of him sticking out his foot on shooters all day long. That isn't even the worst that Bowen does.

Spur fan. Wipe the cum stain off your face and then shut your mouth. You have no right to talk.
Funny how you go off on Bruce but it's ok when YOUR team clotheslines players. I bet you think what Bynum did to Gerald Wallace was no big deal either, right? And Odom's hit on Roy last year? Odom's hit on Ray Allen when he ran after him to knock him off the court? Those are all ok because it's the Lakers.

sexinthatsx
03-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Shaq got hit harder than this every game during our title runs..

you're a fucking idiot. Are you seriously comparing shaq to rudy?

crc21209
03-10-2009, 04:43 PM
:lmao at the falk self-righteous indignation from Spur fan. You're all full of shit.

Ariza is not a thug. He has zero history of behavioral problems in the NBA. The only reason you care is because he's a Laker and you can't stand the Lakers because the Lakers always beat your team in the playoffs when it counts.

The Lakers havent won jack-shit since 2002 so where the hell have you been? The past 2 series' the Lakers have beaten the Spurs (04', 08') all they did after that was go on to the Finals and choke.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 04:44 PM

:wow:wow:wow
OMG..are you serious? House talking about someone being self-righteous? Come on..that's just ridiculous.

Danny B
03-10-2009, 04:59 PM
I can't stand this kind of dirty thug-ball.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 05:02 PM
All I gotta say is San Antonio raised some Grade A pussies if you think Ariza's foul was dirty.

Shit you kiddies must not remember basketball before 1999.

RollingBlackOut
03-10-2009, 05:09 PM
All I gotta say is San Antonio raised some Grade A pussies if you think Ariza's foul was dirty.

Of course, we dont want to see our Spurs decapitated by a bunch of whiny, no class Lakers just before the playoffs.

j.dizzle
03-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Who cares you guys act like little sissies..We need to get back to the old school days when players were actually allowed to get a little physical..He did not try to hurt him but it was a hard foul so i can care less..Its not arizas fault that rudy is softer then a box of tissues. Portland = on the Lakers hit list after last night game..Maybe bynum will break Pryzbilla's ribs next tike they play hahaha just playin..Get well soon Rudy

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 05:13 PM
portland has been on their hitlist for a while son.. last time i checked theyve been getting flagrants at the rose garden for quite sometime in losing efforts. vanilla gorilla would smash Mr. glass 2.0 dont kid yourself lil guy.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 05:15 PM
portland has been on their hitlist for a while son.. last time i checked theyve been getting flagrants at the rose garden for quite sometime in losing efforts. vanilla gorilla would smash Mr. glass 2.0 dont kid yourself lil guy.

I'm pretty sure Pryzbilla wouldn't be able to do anything to Bynum.

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 05:18 PM
yea because bynum doesnt play

dallaskd
03-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Farmar is a nice guy. Notice he immediatley tries to help.

Morg1411
03-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Who cares you guys act like little sissies..We need to get back to the old school days when players were actually allowed to get a little physical..He did not try to hurt him but it was a hard foul so i can care less..Its not arizas fault that rudy is softer then a box of tissues. Portland = on the Lakers hit list after last night game..Maybe bynum will break Pryzbilla's ribs next tike they play hahaha just playin..Get well soon Rudy

HahahaLOLROTFl!!!!!

(Oh, God, just shut up.)

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 05:19 PM
yea thats what i was thinking props to farmar. very classy not sure many other players in the nba would of done that to a opposing player.

Morg1411
03-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Farmar is a nice guy. Notice he immediatley tries to help.

Agreed. He showed some real class there.

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2009, 05:27 PM

:toast. Dumbest post of the year, 21 Blessings is that you?

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I think Ariza was frustrated and he meant to do it, the way he swung was reckless. And usually these "reckless" swings come in blowout games.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 05:49 PM

What a d-bag...the truth of it is that whether or not it was dirty or intentional, the guy got hurt. It doesn't matter how intentional it was. It's a suspension..period. Just because you're a damn Laker doesn't mean you get away with things just because you didn't mean to. The fact is, the rules are the rules. If you're going to call a suspension on this...
QaZdJzsHeZk
You have to suspend Ariza for the same damn thing. It's called being consistent. Just because you're a Laker doesn't give you any special rules.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Guess what?

Ariza didn't get suspended.

RedsLakers24
03-10-2009, 05:52 PM
What a d-bag...the truth of it is that whether or not it was dirty or intentional, the guy got hurt. It doesn't matter how intentional it was. It's a suspension..period. Just because you're a damn Laker doesn't mean you get away with things just because you didn't mean to. The fact is, the rules are the rules. If you're going to call a suspension on this...
QaZdJzsHeZk
You have to suspend Ariza for the same damn thing. It's called being consistent. Just because you're a Laker doesn't give you any special rules.

Al made contact with the head, Ariza barely touch Rudy but since he was in the air he lost control, look at the replay its hard to tell he even made contact with Rudy

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Guess what?

Guess What?

David Stern loves the Lakers. But I think you already knew that.

manufor3
03-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Al made contact with the head, Ariza barely touch Rudy but since he was in the air he lost control, look at the replay its hard to tell he even made contact with Rudy

lol. are you delusional? like he said, its called being consistent. same type, knocked in the head and the receiving end gets injured

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Guess what?

Because he's a Laker

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Umm...he hit Rudy in the head...and it wasn't hard for me to see it..may have been hard for you, considering you're a Laker fan, but not for me.

RedsLakers24
03-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Spurs act like the league hates them when they get love too, the only reason they won the chip instead of Phx was because the league decided to suspend the Phx players, a dirty play by Horry cause the Phx players to get suspended yet they act like the league hates them

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Guess What?

David Stern loves the Lakers. But I think you already knew that.

:toast

Morg1411
03-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Guess what?

Guess what?

You're still a cocksucker. =)

On a serious note, I would have been shocked if Ariza had gotten suspended. The Lakers do whatever they want and get away with shit that players from other teams get suspended for, and for some reason that makes their fans believe that they actually have dicks.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Spurs act like the league hates them when they get love too, the only reason they won the chip instead of Phx was because the league decided to suspend the Phx players, a dirty play by Horry cause the Phx players to get suspended yet they act like the league hates them
ROTFLMAO..seriously...Even with Stoudemire and Diaw out, Phoenix had that game won, and they blew it. In Game 6, Phoenix was fully staffed, and S.A. was without one of our must clutch playoff players, Horry, and we won. And seriously..you really think Phoenix was going to win a title? David Stern has already said when the Spurs get into the championship game, the small market doesn't bring the NBA a lot of money. And he said his dream NBA Finals matchup would be the Lakers vs. the Lakers..let's not go back and forth here..you have no hope.

RedsLakers24
03-10-2009, 06:07 PM
ROTFLMAO..seriously...Even with Stoudemire and Diaw out, Phoenix had that game won, and they blew it. In Game 6, Phoenix was fully staffed, and S.A. was without one of our must clutch playoff players, Horry, and we won. And seriously..you really think Phoenix was going to win a title? David Stern has already said when the Spurs get into the championship game, the small market doesn't bring the NBA a lot of money. And he said his dream NBA Finals matchup would be the Lakers vs. the Lakers..let's not go back and forth here..you have no hope.

Stern likes the spurs because of how they behave, he wants everyone to behave like them, i remeber one espn guy said this, they are like role models on off the court issues but everyone knows they are more dirty than anything else on the court

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Stern likes the spurs because of how they behave, he wants everyone to behave like them, i remeber one espn guy said this, they are like role models on off the court issues but everyone knows they are more dirty than anything else on the court
Aww..so he thinks they're sweet. That doesn't give him any money. And come on..let's give up on this "Spurs are dirty" bullshit...they have one player who plays rough..but even your own player, Kobe Bryant says Bruce doesn't play dirty..it's just good defense. So unless you've personally had a game against Bruce where he played dirty, you might want to listen to people who aren't pansies, like Ray Allen or Stoudewhiner who play against him. And lets see..our players haven't injured anyone this year...Ariza...Bynum...let's not talk about dirty players, please.

crc21209
03-10-2009, 06:52 PM

That's why the players and coaches of the Suns should've restrained them. Nobody told Amare and Diaw to have rocks for brains. Sure Horry knocked Nash out, even though he did throw his arms in the air like a sissy and made it look more than it was, but the Suns brought everything on themselves after that.

BUMP
03-10-2009, 06:57 PM
i dont see what the big fuss is about

he got a flagrant 2 and an ejection and thats what he deserved nothing more. I hate the Lakers as much as anybody but this happens ALL the time. people getting side swiped in the head, but they finish and/or stay on their feet. Rudy just took a crazy fall for whatever reason and thats why he went to the hospital.

the Al Horford play was much worse. he hit Ford in the face and used downward force to pretty much guarantee that he'd fall like that.