PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2009 Suns Tankapalooza Thread!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 01:21 AM
http://media.commercialappeal.com/mca/content/img/photos/2007/11/13/14c1e.jpeg

http://collegehoopsupdate.com/images/pics/Greg_Monroe_ap.jpg

http://www.hasheemthabeetonline.org/images/hasheem-thabeet-pictures%20(14).jpg

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/images/photos/2007/12/17/76de34mz.jpg

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2007-w50/img.90426_t.jpg

Don't tell me you'd rather get smoked by the Lakers in the first round then have one of these guys in the Suns next year.

Tank it till you break the all time losing streak record.....tank it till Nash jumps off a cliff.....tank! tank! tank!

Go Mavs tomorrow!!! Kick our ass!!!

http://pictopia.com/perl/get_image?provider_id=202&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=83301

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 01:32 AM
Phoenix making a run for griffin!!! Fuck that I say rubio! Upgrade over old nash

Ghazi
03-10-2009, 01:33 AM
Mavs are probably gonna lose tomorrow :(

No PG to make Nash look silly defensively.

Although NOBODY on the Suns should be able to guard Dirk.

Damp v Shaq is interesting. Damp usually does a decent job on Shaq but last time got destroyed.

JEt/Dirk will need great games to have a chance.

cobbler
03-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Suns are so pathetic they would screw up tanking.

Xylus
03-10-2009, 01:48 AM
Mavs are probably gonna lose tomorrow :(

Although NOBODY on the Suns should be able to guard Dirk.

Damp v Shaq is interesting. Damp usually does a decent job on Shaq but last time got destroyed.

JEt/Dirk will need great games to have a chance.
Ponytail Douche can probably guard Dirk with some effectiveness, at least getting a hand in his face on a few shot attempts.

I think the Suns will win tomorrow's game, but at this point I don't really care. As much as I'd like to see us get into the playoffs, we won't get past the 1st round. This season has been so demoralizing, I just want it over with already.

JoeTait75
03-10-2009, 02:01 AM

They've already screwed it up. If you still have a winning record with 19 games left in the season, you're not getting the job done.

A true tank-job starts long before the actual tank. It's a total commitment to absolute suckitude. It's like building a championship team in reverse. You have to want to be bad. You can't just stumble into it. It's a process that can take years of salary dumps, wasted draft picks and brain-dead trades to truly get right.

The 2002-03 Cavaliers- now, that was a tank job. Hiring John Lucas as coach... trading Andre Miller for Darius Miles... spending lottery picks on Trajan Langdon, DeSagana Diop, and DeJuan Wagner... making Ricky Davis your franchise player... putting Wrong-Way Ricky and D-Miles on the cover of your media guide... running out Milt Palacio and Smush Parker as your starting point guards... that's how you tank.

BeeGee
03-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Only problem with this theory is there isn't a player in college basketball worth even thinking about tanking for. Be serious.

jag
03-10-2009, 02:33 AM
They've already screwed it up. If you still have a winning record with 19 games left in the season, you're not getting the job done.

A true tank-job starts long before the actual tank. It's a total commitment to absolute suckitude. It's like building a championship team in reverse. You have to want to be bad. You can't just stumble into it. It's a process that can take years of salary dumps, wasted draft picks and brain-dead trades to truly get right.

The 2002-03 Cavaliers- now, that was a tank job. Hiring John Lucas as coach... trading Andre Miller for Darius Miles... spending lottery picks on Trajan Langdon, DeSagana Diop, and DeJuan Wagner... making Ricky Davis your franchise player... putting Wrong-Way Ricky and D-Miles on the cover of your media guide... running out Milt Palacio and Smush Parker as your starting point guards... that's how you tank.

I'd say that they could bench Nash and Shaq and fire Alvin Gentry, but this would probably actually improve the team. Lou Amundson is the best player on their roster at this point.

benefactor
03-10-2009, 04:59 AM
Only problem with this theory is there isn't a player in college basketball worth even thinking about tanking for. Be serious.
Agreed. Even Griffin...who is the golden boy...is pretty one dimensional. He will probably be an off the bench PF at best.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 10:50 AM

As true as that may be, tanking will do more for the Suns than losing in the 1st round.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 10:51 AM

Just like how you screwed up paying your mortgage so you live in the projects......now go away troll.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 10:52 AM

I could make Nash look silly on defense these days.

TampaDude
03-10-2009, 02:53 PM
The Suns will win tonight. They're at home, the Mavs won't have Josh Howard, and NFW the Suns lose FIVE games in a row.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 03:16 PM
:lmao

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 03:21 PM
All the Suns need to do to win the title is pick up one player
http://www.nba.com/media/heat/playerportrait04_laettner1.jpg
Christian Freaking Laettner...ask Grant Hill

AY-iq58_oz4

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 03:24 PM
The Suns will win tonight. They're at home, the Mavs won't have Josh Howard, and NFW the Suns lose FIVE games in a row.

:flipoff

They are losing.

2007 Suns: Eyes on the Prize.
2009 Suns: Eyes on Blake Griffin.

Times change quickly.

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 03:30 PM
There's no one that interesting for the Suns to tank for from colleges. I do think they might be more interested in Europe tho.

Oh, and DuncanownsKobe: What was it you meant about "worrying" about Sarver being on the committee for Vegas NBA. What does have to do with the Suns?

sribb43
03-10-2009, 03:33 PM
This man will have a career night against the Mavs tonight

http://www.ligafpnl.com/images/fotos-jug/stromile_swift.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Oh, and DuncanownsKobe: What was it you meant about "worrying" about Sarver being on the committee for Vegas NBA. What does have to do with the Suns?

Considering Sarver has no association with Phoenix whatsoever and has a horrible relationship with the fans, idk why more people aren't worried he's trying to move the team to Vegas.

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Considering Sarver has no association with Phoenix whatsoever and has a horrible relationship with the fans, idk why more people aren't worried he's trying to move the team to Vegas.

That's very unlikely. The US airways center is almost sold out in every game, the suns fans are passionate about their suns= profit for Sarver. He might invest in a team in Vegas, but he would not touch a flourishing investment. He is a business man first and foremost.

Spursmania
03-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Suns if you still had Amare you would be making the playoffs. I think what Kerr or Sarver did to the team with the trades is just sick... Looks pretty dismantled now. Sorry...:wakeup

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 03:56 PM
That's very unlikely. The US airways center is almost sold out in every game

O they were, but that's quickly fading away. The season ticket holders (the few I know at least) say that the only way they are even going to consider renewing the tickets is if the ticket prices plummet and if they actually make some roster improvements this off season. Sarver liked it when he could get away with selling draft picks and only a few fans like me cared, now he knows those days are over in Phoenix.

RonMexico
03-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Please take off the pic of Thabeet. I would never want that no-talent piece of shit on my team. At least Blake and Amare could compete for the lowest IQ on the team which would be humorous.

Getting on the Thabeet bandwagon is like cheering in your team's war room when you draft Robin Lopez... oh shit, that means we'll get him.

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 04:21 PM
O they were, but that's quickly fading away. The season ticket holders (the few I know at least) say that the only way they are even going to consider renewing the tickets is if the ticket prices plummet and if they actually make some roster improvements this off season. Sarver liked it when he could get away with selling draft picks and only a few fans like me cared, now he knows those days are over in Phoenix.

I hate Sarver's frugal ways. He absolutely does not care about the Suns as a team, I believe that. I think as long as Sarver keeps being the true cancer for the front office, I can't imagine it getting any better in the off-season.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 05:13 PM
At least Blake and Amare could compete for the lowest IQ on the team which would be humorous.

You obviously mean 3rd lowest IQ on the team since Richardson and Uselessfuck Lopez are 1 and 2. Idk if you've ever heard Lopez talk but he sounds like a Cuban retard.

JMarkJohns
03-10-2009, 05:18 PM
:flipoff

They are losing.

2007 Suns: Eyes on the Prize.
2009 Suns: Eyes on Blake Griffin.

Times change quickly.

That's exactly right. Griffin, not the playoffs, gives them their best hope goin forward.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 05:24 PM
I think as long as Sarver keeps being the true cancer for the front office, I can't imagine it getting any better in the off-season.

I've tried to convince myself otherwise but Sarver has proven more and more that he's the next Donald Sterling. Not just the roster, but he's been incredibly cheap with the front office personnel, coaching staff, and has scrapped together every excuse possible to raise ticket prices.

RonMexico
03-10-2009, 05:54 PM
You obviously mean 3rd lowest IQ on the team since Richardson and Uselessfuck Lopez are 1 and 2. Idk if you've ever heard Lopez talk but he sounds like a Cuban retard.

Well, I guess I meant "lowest IQ among guys that actually have basketball-related talent." No one can doubt that Amare and Blake have raw physical abilities and have been known to dominate games, but serious questions linger in my mind regarding Robin Lopez, not limited to: has he ever been taught how to play basketball? Did he get a college scholarship and then drafted simply because he has huge hair and the Sideshow Bob/Anderson Varejao comparisons hypnotised scouts? Can he speak English?

Richardson is just an alcoholic, so he's probably been drunk whenever the coaching staff instructs the team NOT to LEAVE ROGER MASON Wide OPEN!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 05:59 PM
but serious questions linger in my mind regarding Robin Lopez, not limited to: has he ever been taught how to play basketball? Did he get a college scholarship and then drafted simply because he has huge hair and the Sideshow Bob/Anderson Varejao comparisons hypnotised scouts? Can he speak English?

I think being a goofy fuck and have a twin brother who even though he is good, is also a goofy fuck, got him some attention he didn't deserve. Let's put it this way, if he had normal hair, played next to Brook Johnson at Stanford, and still averaged only 10 points and 5 rebounds, no fuckin way he goes 15th overall.

Idk how Kerr couldn't envision benchwarmer when he saw that useless fuck playing at Stanford.

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 06:00 PM
I've tried to convince myself otherwise but Sarver has proven more and more that he's the next Donald Sterling. Not just the roster, but he's been incredibly cheap with the front office personnel, coaching staff, and has scrapped together every excuse possible to raise ticket prices.

He is cheap with the front office personnel, I know for a fact, the minute any one of them gets a good offer somewhere else they will go. David Griff has his guys that he will take with him, so does Steve Kerr and etc.

sribb43
03-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Tank mode is in full effect, you have nothing to worry about DUNCANownsKOBE

Xylus
03-10-2009, 11:38 PM
You guys need to drop this delusion that we're going to make a solid draft pick this summer. Have you forgotten who runs this team?

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 11:39 PM
self destruction is imminent

http://www.acceleratingfuture.com/michael/blog/images/Nuke2.JPG

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-11-2009, 01:22 AM
They showed some great dedication. Eyes on the prize, and when I say prize I mean the cash considerations Sarver gets for a top ten pick.

BWS-1994
03-11-2009, 03:24 AM
What are the chances of Phoenix getting within a Top 10 pick?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-11-2009, 03:28 AM
What are the chances of Phoenix getting within a Top 10 pick?

Depends......if they are really dedicated to the tankage and go on an 18 game losing streak to polish off this clusterfuck of a season, then a top 10 pick is guaranteed.

if they try to go on some stupid playoff push for no reason, then they are only extending what is already a long time period between now and the next time they contend.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-11-2009, 03:39 AM
They all but clinched a ping pong ball presence in the lottery this summer.....this is the most exciting shit since 2007 when they actually had a chance to win.

Cheering for the Suns to win games this year has been miserable, cheering for them to lose from here on out might prove to be more pleasant and fulfilling.

GO CAVS!!!

Show us the tenacious D on Mo Williams Steve!!! Let his overrated ass drop 50!!!

Ghazi
03-11-2009, 04:08 AM
Sad days in the desert.

It's not over for Phoenix yet though.

Ghazi
03-11-2009, 04:08 AM
At least that's what Hollinger tells me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-11-2009, 04:13 AM
It's not over for Phoenix yet though.

I'm tired of hearing people say that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-11-2009, 04:14 AM
At least that's what Hollinger tells me.

Especially when it's a really dumb person.

sribb43
03-12-2009, 07:39 AM
According to Hollinger, the Suns are still in the playoff race...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-090312

Suns In Position For Playoff Push

By John Hollinger | ESPN.com

Phoenix's loss to Dallas Tuesday night was a killer, cutting the Suns' Playoff Odds nearly in half. On the other hand, some may wonder how the Suns' odds can stand at 28.8 percent despite being five games down for the eighth spot in the West with only 18 left to play. So I'll remind you once again that after Wednesday's game against Cleveland, the Suns' schedule is cake-ola the rest of the way.

Clearly, the Suns would have to win the rematch in Dallas on April 5 -- which could cut the margin to a still-daunting four games. But if they do that, they project to go 11-6 in the other 17 games, while the Mavs' projected record is 8-9. That makes up three of the four games; even a one-game deviation from this projection would put Phoenix in the playoffs, as they'll almost certainly own the conference record tiebreaker.

Phoenix also maintains a sliver of a chance of passing Portland or Denver, though both teams would have to collapse for that to happen. Again, tiebreaks would be key -- the Suns have one game left against each team, and in each case would gain both a game and the tiebreaker edge with a win.

pauls931
03-12-2009, 08:57 AM
The only reason for the suns to make the playoffs is to get more ticket sales for this season at the expense of costing themselves a decent pick in the lottery. (granted a weak lottery) Then again look at what Kerr did with two decent picks last season. He produced a cool video and that was it...

cobbler
03-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Im guessing when they open the first envelope, because we all know the Suns will get the worst of the lottery, cash will fall out and save them the time and effort of selling their pick. :lmao

der Kaiser
03-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Shaq looked uninterested this game. That and Nash refuses to pass him the ball. Shaq is on summer mode now.

der Kaiser
03-13-2009, 12:32 AM
I was reading Paul Coros blog on the Suns and read some quotes where he is basically calling out Shaq and then watching this game it is clear to me that Nash is freezing the Diesel out.

All Nash has done this year is bitch about the system, bitch about the personel moves, bitch about the coach and now he is bitching about Shaq.

Sure Shaq gets on peoples tits (Bryant, Kobe) but a god damn loser like Nash who has never even sniffed the finals should not be getting on a three time NBA Finals MVP on how to win.

vicphoenix13
03-13-2009, 01:27 AM
I was reading Paul Coros blog on the Suns and read some quotes where he is basically calling out Shaq and then watching this game it is clear to me that Nash is freezing the Diesel out.

All Nash has done this year is bitch about the system, bitch about the personel moves, bitch about the coach and now he is bitching about Shaq.

Sure Shaq gets on peoples tits (Bryant, Kobe) but a god damn loser like Nash who has never even sniffed the finals should not be getting on a three time NBA Finals MVP on how to win.

Your hate for Nash is funny. The comments Nash made on Coro's blog aren't critical of Shaq at all. And Nash is the only player on the Suns who cares about getting the ball to Shaq. Your jumping to false conclusions simply to pile on Nash.

der Kaiser
03-13-2009, 04:31 AM
I disagree I dont hate Nash. My favorite non Laker team to watch in the past decade was the Nash/Dirk/Nellie Mavs. Eventhough you knew that team played no D and was bound for failure I still enjoyed watching them.

I stand by my comment that Nash is freezing out the Diesel and that those barbs are directed at him (to be fair the man up comments from Shaq are directed at Nash too) but what do I know.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-13-2009, 04:54 AM
Nash is a fuckin homo.

Xylus
03-13-2009, 05:00 AM
I think Nash is sexy

NO HOMO

Seriously though, I want to bust a nut in his face

NO HOMO

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-13-2009, 05:01 AM
I think Nash is sexy

NO HOMO

Nash thinks Raja is really sexy and misses getting Brokeback Mountained by him the night before every game. That's why he cried and bitched like an emo fuck after bell got traded.

NO HOMO.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-13-2009, 05:02 AM
Seriously though, I want to bust a nut in his face

Raja's nut is irreplaceable, just ask all the Scottsdale hoes he and Nash cheated on their wives with.

Xylus
03-13-2009, 05:03 AM
Raja can ring my bell anytime

NO HOMO

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-13-2009, 05:08 AM
God Xylus, you should really get in on the Nash-Raja gay love fest. You seem like you'd enjoy it.

pauls931
03-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Last nights game was pretty interesting. The biggest positive I saw was them actually getting some productive minutes out of dragic. The first time I saw that in a long time if ever. Also nash was looking fairly good. Outside of that, crap, shaq was pretty much in snooze mode granted he must have got that foul magnet aids like virus from sideshow bob. (the one on phoenix)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-14-2009, 12:07 PM
BUMP

Tonight is a big opportunity to really make a statement to the league about how serious the Suns are about the draft lottery.

sribb43
03-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Mavs are slightly opening the door for the Suns to make a run at hte 8th spot...April 5th @ Dallas will be a huge game for PHX

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-14-2009, 12:10 PM
GO THUNDER!!!

zvoeeq-BH4w

vicphoenix13
03-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Mavs are slightly opening the door for the Suns to make a run at hte 8th spot...April 5th @ Dallas will be a huge game for PHX

Not happening. Dallas has a five game lead over Phoenix.

pauls931
03-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Not happening. Dallas has a five game lead over Phoenix.

Yup, I think the loss to the mavs sealed the deal.

lurker
03-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Anything is possible when it comes to the Mavs, except winning a championship.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-15-2009, 12:20 AM
BUMP

Tonight is a big opportunity to really make a statement to the league about how serious the Suns are about the draft lottery.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

They blew a major opportunity to send the Kings, Clippers, Thunder, Washington, Memphis and Minnesota a message tonight, and just like the front runners they are only being able to lose to teams like the Spurs Mavs and Cavs, they fold. Disgusting.

Ghazi
03-15-2009, 12:37 AM

Highly doubtful, Phoenix will probably be done by that point. They could go 14-2 down the stretch and still miss the playoffs. I see the guys in blue winning 50 games at least.

If the head to head win didn't seal the playoffs for Dallas, the win against Portland followed up by Phoenix's loss to Cleveland did.

At this point it's just a matter of sorting out 3-8.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Cut the playoff crap, this thread is about the Suns 2009 tankapalooza, not this stupid 8 seed garbage.

cobbler
03-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Not much of a difference for either team. One will play 82 games this season and the other will play 86. Why not get a chance for a lucky ping pong ball. The only difference there is the Mavs will use it and the Suns will sell it for cash.

sribb43
03-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Cut the playoff crap, this thread is about the Suns 2009 tankapalooza, not this stupid 8 seed garbage.

With another Mavs loss the Suns can creep to 4 game back of the Mavs and put a hold on the 2009 Suns Tankapalooza

sribb43
03-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Not much of a difference for either team. One will play 82 games this season and the other will play 86. Why not get a chance for a lucky ping pong ball. The only difference there is the Mavs will use it and the Suns will sell it for cash.

I bet Sarver would love 2 playoffs games @America West bc you dont pay the players for playoff games and all the money you make is profit

sook
03-15-2009, 07:09 PM
no shame in tanking, hell i wish we tanked its always great to have an eye on your future

Ghazi
03-15-2009, 07:18 PM
With another Mavs loss the Suns can creep to 4 game back of the Mavs and put a hold on the 2009 Suns Tankapalooza

Bro the Suns are losing tonight. =/

lefty
03-15-2009, 07:44 PM

:rollin

Indazone
03-15-2009, 07:46 PM
So who is gonna win the Steve Nash sweepstakes?

pauls931
03-15-2009, 09:03 PM
So who is gonna win the Steve Nash sweepstakes?

He'll join Lebron in NY... And then DuncanOwnsKobe will have to find something else to bitch about.

sribb43
03-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Mavs are hearing footsteps

Ghazi
03-15-2009, 10:13 PM
I guess the Spurs are hearing footsteps from us :lol

sribb43
03-15-2009, 10:19 PM
I expect the Mavs to beat DET and then loss @ATL and @Ind by saturday night the Mavs will be 41-29. Suns will beat Philly and Wash and be 38-31 and be only 2.5GB the Mavs. April 5th will be a huge game bc if the Mavs win then they will win the season series 3-1...if its tied 2-2, as of now the Suns have a better conference record,

I know the Mavs have alot of home games left but in April they are all really tough teams that come into the AAC. I still expect the Mavs to hold on but if the suns creep closer, we all know they can crack under pressure

Ghazi
03-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Let's just look at it this way... if the Mavs go 10-5 (certainly realistic) the Suns would have to go 14-1.

Or 9-6, 13-2 for the Suns.

Or 8-7, 12-3 for the Suns

And if the Mavs somehow go 11-4, the Suns would have to go 15-0.

Yeah... don't think the Suns have the firepower or defense here. There's ONLY 15 games left in the season ya know.

Ghazi
03-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Oh and they would have to win the head to head or else they'd have to go 15-0 if the Mavs went 10-5.

sribb43
03-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Like I said Mavs more than likely taking the last spot but until we beat them on april 5th and take the season series, im not sitting comfortabley

This team has failed the Mavs fans so many times that you cant be in a secure state until that playoff spot is clinched

Ghazi
03-15-2009, 10:35 PM
I am :)

Although getting an 8th seed would be depressing. I hope the Mavs can get on a roll here and hit some lucky jump shots.

sribb43
03-15-2009, 10:39 PM
I am :)

Although getting an 8th seed would be depressing. I hope the Mavs can get on a roll here and hit some lucky jump shots.

The hope is the Jazz lose alot of there tough games and Mavs can go 12-3 11-4, grab the 7th seed and take our chances with the Spurs

sribb43
03-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Hollinger wont get off the Suns sack....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=PERDiem-090317

sribb43
03-19-2009, 08:47 PM
another Mavs loss, the 8th seed is getting closer for the Suns

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-19-2009, 08:50 PM
another Mavs loss, the 8th seed is getting closer for the Suns

I wouldn't count on it. The Suns are gonna struggle to score points with LB and Amare out.

lurker
03-19-2009, 08:53 PM
The sad reality is that the Mavs could easily lose 9 of their remaining games. I know some Suns fans would rather not get their hopes up, but the Mavs are gonna make it hard for them not to.

Brickhouse
03-19-2009, 09:26 PM
It would just be like the Mavs to have everyone thinking they secured a playoff spot only to choke the remaining games away.

On the plus side, a Shaq-Kobe first round would be infinitely more entertaining than a quick sweep of the Mavs.

Ghazi
03-19-2009, 09:29 PM
The sad reality is that the Mavs could easily lose 9 of their remaining games. I know some Suns fans would rather not get their hopes up, but the Mavs are gonna make it hard for them not to.

We're a good home team and every West team is mediocre on the road. I wouldnt go that far..

lurker
03-19-2009, 09:54 PM
On the plus side, a Shaq-Kobe first round would be infinitely more entertaining than a quick sweep of the Mavs.
That's why I'm not that sad to see the Mavs beginning to choke away their spot. Spare me the extra 4 games of disappointment and let me watch the fake friendliness between Kobe and Shaq quickly fade.

NBAdime
03-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Suns should have a comfortable win against the wizards tonight. I think Suns can make the playoffs. I really hope they do. *crosses fingers*

poop
03-21-2009, 04:51 PM
no matter who the Suns draft, they arent going to win shit unless they change their whole philosophy. it requires playing defense. they are going to need a complete overhaul.

BUT if your going to tank now, may as well make it fun as hell. how bout commiting to a '3 seconds or less' strategy. and start running wierd ass plays that might work. start doing experimental, funny shit

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-21-2009, 07:50 PM
no matter who the Suns draft, they arent going to win shit unless they change their whole philosophy. it requires playing defense. they are going to need a complete overhaul.

BUT if your going to tank now, may as well make it fun as hell. how bout commiting to a '3 seconds or less' strategy. and start running wierd ass plays that might work. start doing experimental, funny shit

I agree, I'd love to see a "punch Robin Lopez" strategy, where they forfeit the game and then let all the season ticket holders lineup and punch Robin Lopez in the face for stealing their money. Sounds a bit harsh for uselessfuck Lopez, but he's getting paid nearly 2mil to do absolutely nothing.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-21-2009, 07:58 PM
And as long as they draft Ty Evans, I don't care what else they do.

pauls931
03-21-2009, 08:31 PM
You should change your mantra from 'Robin Lopez Sucks' to 'Steve Kerr's decision making sucks'.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-21-2009, 08:55 PM
You should change your mantra from 'Robin Lopez Sucks' to 'Steve Kerr's decision making sucks'.

No, Lopez sucks. I'm sticking to that.

lurker
03-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Robin is meant to be a mascot, not a player.

sribb43
03-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Huge game for the Suns tonight against Denver to keep hope alive in the valley of the sun

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-29-2009, 10:32 PM
This is the kind of effort we've been missing:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2009032923&refresh=30

sribb43
03-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Kings are a great team...not surprised by the L

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Kings are a great team...not surprised by the L

Quit trying to minimize the effort this team made tonight......hater.

sribb43
03-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Quit trying to minimize the effort this team made tonight......hater.

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-29-2009, 10:46 PM
:lol

You're laughing, if they made this kind of effort against the class of the draft lottery (Kings, Thunder, Wizards, Clips) all season, they'd have Blake Griffin in the bag.

sribb43
03-29-2009, 10:47 PM
You're laughing, if they made this kind of effort against the class of the draft lottery (Kings, Thunder, Wizards, Clips) all season, they'd have Blake Griffin in the bag.

very true, cant argue with that