MiamiHeat
03-10-2009, 01:35 AM
02zXy54p7UA

48 points
12 assists
6 rebounds
4 steals
3 blocks

several clutch shots and steals and blocks in the same game.

second straight Bulls game that Wade steals the ball at the end of the game and wins the game with a game winner on the other end.

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 01:39 AM
Honestly his performance tonight was out of this world.. that gamewinner was sick

JamStone
03-10-2009, 02:22 AM
Absolutely phenomenal performance.

Calling it an "MVP" performance is a bit much, considering it's was at home against a team that isn't currently a playoff team in a conference where losing records are in the playoff race.

That notwithstanding, it was still pretty unbelievable.

crc21209
03-10-2009, 04:01 AM
Wade was just being Wade tonight, out of his mind, He definitely deserves to be in the MVP talk, if not THE MVP. He is one of my favorite players in the NBA outside of anyone on the Spurs.

mavs>spurs2
03-10-2009, 04:15 AM
:tu Wade is probably my favorite nba player, 2nd best in the game today only behind Lebron IMO. What a performance

Ghazi
03-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Mutha fuck D-Whistle

HATER IN DA HOUUUUSE

TDMVPDPOY
03-10-2009, 05:21 AM
dwhistle and i hate his fans trying to make a case for him to win MVP hahahhaa watta load of horse shit, just like the season kobe fans trying to push kobe for mvp the year they got into the playoffs as 8th seed....

if ur team finishes with team wins below 50 while there is 5-6 teams with records above 50wins, how the fuck can you make a case for urself to win mvp? NBA better not go change the fukn voting process for wade just like they did with the dpoy award last season. STATS dont mean shit if you dont have the team records to show for it.

KidCongo
03-10-2009, 06:18 AM
I saw something saying his stats are 30/10/5 since all star break. Wooo!

kobyz
03-10-2009, 07:59 AM
the last steal before the game winner should've been a kick ball by Wade

sribb43
03-10-2009, 08:09 AM

He could have traveled and double dribbled and still gotten away with it

sribb43
03-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Brad Miller was pissed

ManuTP9
03-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Wade played liek a monster , i only seen the 4th quarter though.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 12:18 PM

You can't bail Salmons out for not protecting the ball.

Flo-Rida
03-10-2009, 12:28 PM
dwhistle and i hate his fans trying to make a case for him to win MVP hahahhaa watta load of horse shit, just like the season kobe fans trying to push kobe for mvp the year they got into the playoffs as 8th seed....

if ur team finishes with team wins below 50 while there is 5-6 teams with records above 50wins, how the fuck can you make a case for urself to win mvp? NBA better not go change the fukn voting process for wade just like they did with the dpoy award last season. STATS dont mean shit if you dont have the team records to show for it.

How can anybody doubt that he is at least in the discussion for the MVP. All everybody is talking about is Kobe vs LeBron, LeBron vs Kobe. Wade is having the best season of all 3 - he is just not going to get the MVP because his team doesn't have the winning record the Lakers and Cavs have. But it should definitely be a 3-player race at this point and i wish people finally recognized that this year Wade is being Jordanesque in his ability to carry a team completely on his own (like Jordan in 1985, 1987 and 1988, since Pippen and Grant were still rookies that year).

Flo-Rida
03-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Count James among the growing number of NBA observers who believe Wade belongs in the MVP conversation.

"To me,'' James said, "the way you judge an MVP is if you take a guy off their team, who struggles the most? Like last year. If you took Kobe off the Lakers or Chris Paul off the Hornets, who's struggling the most? It's the Hornets, right? But everyone has their own set of rules. Other people look at it as an individual thing. They go for numbers. Now, if you were looking at strictly the team last year, then that means either Paul Pierce or Kevin Garnett should have won it.

"So I don't know what the [MVP] voters want. But whatever they're looking for, I'm pretty sure D-Wade has it.''

"I'd make the same case for Dwyane that people used to make for me when I was on a team that didn't have a lot of talent and we still managed to get to the playoffs,'' Bryant said. "People don't realize how difficult it is to do literally everything to get your team in.''

nkdlunch
03-10-2009, 12:33 PM
LMAO at the Bulls defense. Worst coach in the league BTW

Kamnik
03-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Wade was just being Wade tonight, out of his mind, He definitely deserves to be in the MVP talk, if not THE MVP. He is one of my favorite players in the NBA outside of anyone on the Spurs.

+1

I could copy and paste what your wrote for me also...

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2009, 05:42 PM
I truly respect Wade now, if his team was better I think he would be an MVP candidate. Nonetheless, big props to D-wade

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Great player...if the season ended today, I'd vote him for MVP.