PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Vs. Suns

SpursFanNphx
03-10-2009, 02:02 AM
Hey Guys,
I'm brand new to this spurstalk!!! I have been a Spurs fan since I was born 25 years ago, I think my blood is actually silver & black! I grew up in San Antonio, and my family owned season tickets. I have since moved to Phoenix to purse my career. Being a Spurs fan in Phoenix is tough. There are a lot of vicious people out here who have mostly bad things to say, and ride solely on the notion that the Spurs are nothing but cheaters, play dirty, and don't deserve any of the success that they have earned. What I have learned is that growing up a Spurs fan, is not only fun, but teaches you how to be a man. I mean, I was a kid in San Antonio during the Avery Johnson, Sean Elliott, and of course the one and only David Robenson era. :). If these three guys didn't teach me about having the morals to not fight back and give in to what angry people want, I don't know who would. With all of this said, I am an incredibly happy Spurs fan who finds no greater joy than watching the Spurs beat the Suns just about every time they play! I have tried to teach Suns fans that being a fan of your team isn't about vocal abussing the other team or their fans, and when they finally figure that out maybe things will start to go their way. Untill then: :flag:

Oh yeah.... I have been to Championship games for the Spurs, and just about any other important game in San Antonio. But there was absolutly no better game or Chirstmas present I have ever seen or recieved than when I was sitting 10 row behind the Spurs bench when they beat the Suns on Christmas day. GO MASON!!!

honestfool84
03-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Oh yeah.... I have been to Championship games for the Spurs, and just about any other important game in San Antonio. But there was absolutly no better game or Chirstmas present I have ever seen or recieved than when I was sitting 10 row behind the Spurs bench when they beat the Suns on Christmas day. GO MASON!!!

that's AWESOME.
congrats.
im jealous.

oh, and welcome.

duncan228
03-10-2009, 02:12 AM
Welcome to the board.

Yorae
03-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Be careful with thread name spellings!

rayray2k8
03-10-2009, 04:16 AM
Welcome aboard and try not to start pointless threads.
Newcomers always get a slide, but you've been warned. :lol
Ignore the usual "trolls". (ppl with no lives and try and get on spurs
fans nerves.)
Also, get familiar just to see how things work around here. (Might surprise you the way some act.)

InK
03-10-2009, 04:39 AM
Welcome

ManuTP9
03-10-2009, 07:00 AM
thats frickin nice man , welcome to Spurstalk.