PDA

View Full Version : Spurms get the Lakers again on a back to back?

Spork KIller
03-10-2009, 03:48 AM
Lakers play Houston on Wednesday then travel to taco city for a showdown with the spurms on Thursday....

This time no miracles by the scrub Mason...Lakers handily will beat the spurms regardless of the back to back, damn they almost beat you last time under the same circumstances! :lol

crc21209
03-10-2009, 04:02 AM
Fucking go away already you pathetic bastard.

Typhoon
03-10-2009, 04:08 AM
Seriously what a sad motherfucker.. go die no1 likes you.

rayray2k8
03-10-2009, 04:11 AM
It's you again, Nice to see you Louis!! :)
Eh, the usual plain and vanilla troll threads..
Couldn't think of anything creative huh?

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2009, 04:15 AM
He's just practicing for the extra spare time he'll have at the end of April, since there won't be any Suns games to watch..

rayray2k8
03-10-2009, 04:18 AM
He's just practicing for the extra spare time he'll have at the end of April, since there won't be any Suns games to watch..

Not just for his troll team, but for his beloved sorry ass Houston Rocket team. :lmao
You guys aint ever gonna win another title with Mr. Glass (T-mac) and Mr. Toothpick (Yao) being how goddamn fragile they are.
Bet it just annoys the living fuck out of you, huh Louis?

bbarry
03-10-2009, 04:21 AM
LMAO Where were you the other day when we wooped the Suns asses? What happened to 'Suns win 157-79' or whatever dumbass score you predicted? you always disappear when Spurs win in order to further embarass your sorry ass. :lol: :lol:

TheSpursFNRule
03-10-2009, 04:27 AM
people need to just stop replying to him. its the only reason he keeps replying.

Austin_Toros
03-10-2009, 04:54 AM
Pork Killer needs to piss people off the halal way.

robot89
03-10-2009, 04:56 AM
Lakers play Houston on Wednesday then travel to taco city for a showdown with the spurms on Thursday....

This time no miracles by the scrub Mason...Lakers handily will beat the spurms regardless of the back to back, damn they almost beat you last time under the same circumstances! :lol

Hey did u like the game on sunday???:nope:flag:

AussieFanKurt
03-10-2009, 05:18 AM
Spurms is so very creative my friend.....

and "fuck the spurs"
cry anymore for losing so many years in a row to us,
grow up and stop crying
head to a suns forum

mathbzh
03-10-2009, 05:28 AM
Thanks for posting here "Spork KIller" :toast
I had you on my ignore list.
But now, the Suns are so pathetic that your little trollish threads make my days (and you are not a very good troll indeed).

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:
It is good not to root for the biggest losers in the NBA.

TDMVPDPOY
03-10-2009, 05:44 AM
that ignore function is very useful....

he come back under another username though....lol

HORNSWOGGLE
03-10-2009, 05:56 AM
was this also a fluke shot? :lol:lol

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2008/12/25/2008560376.jpg

Chieflion
03-10-2009, 06:01 AM
Pork Killer needs to piss people off the halal way.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Man of Steel
03-10-2009, 06:02 AM
:lmao

romain.star
03-10-2009, 06:03 AM
:dont

I mean... in other forums, this guiy wouldn't get any reply within a week

easy7
03-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Misery loves company...

Horse
03-10-2009, 08:07 AM

Jesus can't you just take you beating and go away like a man? The San antonino Spurs have runined every decent chance your piece of shit team has had now it is over, Get your lottery pick regroup and after Timmy retires maybe you guys can have something to talk about. In 92-93 when Barkley got away with goal-tending through the hoop then hit the game winner over Drob you think Spur fans we're so pathetic that they started rooting for sun opponents? C'mon just go away!
:flag:

SenorSpur
03-10-2009, 08:44 AM
All this smack talk from the fan of a team whose playoff chances are slipping away like quicksand. Happy Ping Pong Balls!

Rain318
03-10-2009, 08:49 AM

Worry about how ass ur team is playing right no.
BUt look at the bright side if u tank the season now
u can probably get in the lottery :blah

MaNuMaNiAc
03-10-2009, 08:53 AM
I don't get it... since when is trolling a new concept on message boards?? you'd think that all the newbies in this thread would realize that Loius up there is fishing for EXACTLY these kinds of reactions.

Dex
03-10-2009, 09:13 AM
It's sad the even Spork Killer is starting to fit in around here. A game without him blasting the Spurs would be like a loss without a Sequ rant.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure the shock factor was lost a long time ago.

mathbzh
03-10-2009, 09:16 AM
All this smack talk from the fan of a team whose playoff chances are slipping away like quicksand. Happy Ping Pong Balls!

If they are lucky enough to draft Rubio... maybe he could learn Nash a lick of defense.

Spursmania
03-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Hey Sporky you're back. What kind of Suns fan are you?? Where were you Sunday?

:wakeup

Cry Havoc
03-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Regular season forum.

SpursChampsIII
03-10-2009, 10:21 AM

suns fan talking smack after they and their FAT center were dominated last Sunday :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:fishing + :dramaquee + :donkey + :troll = sporky

SpursChampsIII
03-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Hey Sporky you're back. What kind of Suns fan are you?? Where were you Sunday?

:wakeup

The :nerd was :cry while his team was getting :owned

Hey, I know how to make the suns better...trade Amare and build the team around FAT :lmao:lmao:lmao

sPORKY = :loser

Spursmania
03-10-2009, 11:10 AM
The :nerd was :cry while his team was getting :owned

Hey, I know how to make the suns better...trade Amare and build the team around FAT :lmao:lmao:lmao

sPORKY = :loser

:lol

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 12:44 PM
I never understood the need of the Lakers fans to put another team down to build their team up? Does it have anything to do with the hiatus since 2003.

Bartleby
03-10-2009, 12:52 PM
He's actually a Rockets fan who pretends to be a Suns fan but has recently jumped on the Lakers bandwagon after watching the Suns get their asses handed to them by the Spurs repeatedly.

TampaDude
03-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I like Spork Killer...he's entertaining... :lol

The Franchise
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Not just for his troll team, but for his beloved sorry ass Houston Rocket team. :lmao
You guys aint ever gonna win another title with Mr. Glass (T-mac) and Mr. Toothpick (Yao) being how goddamn fragile they are.
Bet it just annoys the living fuck out of you, huh Louis?

Don't attack the best team in Texas damn you.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Don't attack the best team in texas damn you.
:wow :lmao :wow :lmao

Wait...you are kidding, aren't you?

The Franchise
03-10-2009, 02:32 PM
:wow :lmao :wow :lmao

Wait...you are kidding, aren't you?

No, I would feel very confident playing the Spurs right now. You'll understand better on the 14th. :king

703 Spurz
03-10-2009, 02:41 PM

Life really must be sad for you

Spursmania
03-10-2009, 02:45 PM
No, I would feel very confident playing the Spurs right now. You'll understand better on the 14th. :king

Wow, I haven't watched the Rockets much unless their on national tv. Are they really up to snuff this year? You're serious?

Either way, I hope you beat the Lakers and see you on the 14th.:toast

The Franchise
03-10-2009, 07:12 PM
No the Rockets aren't that great. He is a bias Rocket fan. He probably thinks the Texans will make it to the playoffs this yr.

Right now I think we are playing better than the Spurs. As much as I like the Spurs I would be lying to say they are the better team right now. We have been clicking on Defense, and our offense is a lot harder to defend right now because of the emergence of our younger players. The answer was a little homerish but we are playing better ball right now and that's the truth. Check us out against the Lakers tommorow and decide for yourself.

spursnatic
03-10-2009, 07:46 PM
This dude is about a half a fag!! They should ban this retarded motherfucker from ever posting on here again?....Pathetic:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:: flag:

Spursmania
03-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Right now I think we are playing better than the Spurs. As much as I like the Spurs I would be lying to say they are the better team right now. We have been clicking on Defense, and our offense is a lot harder to defend right now because of the emergence of our younger players. The answer was a little homerish but we are playing better ball right now and that's the truth. Check us out against the Lakers tommorow and decide for yourself.

Well Odom is suspended, so that should help, Good luck.

wisnub
03-10-2009, 10:15 PM
It's sad the even Spork Killer is starting to fit in around here. A game without him blasting the Spurs would be like a loss without a Sequ rant.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure the shock factor was lost a long time ago.

He should get banned, his words are always annoying to majority of people here.. It may be ok for you that your team is getting shit for no reason, but not all people think like you. I mean most of them will happy if this kind of behaviour stopped. I mean there is a law in outside world for mistreating other citizen but i guess in here democracy exercised in its highest level :toast

Spur-Addict
03-10-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm lonely.....:cry

SPURS vs NBA media
03-10-2009, 10:20 PM
snork loser-might be related to sequ-the other loser

SouthTexasRancher
03-11-2009, 12:23 AM

Yo, sporkie....how the hell did your Phoney Suns do tonight playing at home finally?

ROTFFLMFAO!!!

And while we're at it San Antonio has the best Taco's on the planet. Maybe you should crawl out of your baby crib sometime and catch a ride to SA so you can try em!

Rogue
03-11-2009, 12:28 AM
Don't attack the 3rd best team in Texas damn you.
fixed

Spork KIller
03-11-2009, 04:18 AM
The Spurms are not the best team in Texas...

I think Houston is...

anakha
03-11-2009, 04:48 AM
And Louis's true colors show. :lol

Xylus
03-11-2009, 04:50 AM
Any conscious human being can see that this troll isn't a Suns fan, and yet some of you insult the team as if he even cares. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-11-2009, 05:10 AM
Any conscious human being can see that this troll isn't a Suns fan, and yet some of you insult the team as if he even cares. :lol

He and SD are probably the same person, and I must say that person has one f'd up mental issues.

Rogue
03-11-2009, 06:11 AM

I think Houston is...
:lmao @ Princess Pimp

Spork KIller
03-12-2009, 02:12 AM

I'm a Suns Fan you asshole!

I just think Houston is the best team in Texas...

That doesn't make me a Rockets fans you idiot!

Allanon
03-12-2009, 02:27 AM
Spork Killer does have a point.

WTH is up with this? This is the second time this year the Lakers are playing the Spurs on the second night of a B2B after playing Houston.

Lakers play twice in San Antonio. Spurs play once in LA.
None of the Spurs games are B2Bs against the Lakers.
Lakers get both games in SA on B2Bs.

Coincidence? It's obvious the NBA scheduler is a Spurs fan. :lol

JWest596
03-12-2009, 02:37 AM

WTH is up with this? This is the second time this year the Lakers are playing the Spurs on the second night of a B2B after playing Houston.

Preemptive excuses?

What would Laker fans do without their excuses? I swear to God that after every LA loss, one certain Laker fan forum/board declares in one way or another that "Stern and/or Refs screwed us". It goes on year after year.

One of the few constants in the universe. Like gravity, Lakers suck.

Rogue
03-12-2009, 02:37 AM
I'm a Suns Fan you asshole!

I just think Houston is the best team in Texas...

That doesn't make me a Rockets fans you idiot!

tim_duncan94 can no longer troll with you, :lol because that basturd is already gone.

Spork KIller
03-12-2009, 02:42 AM
The Lakers will win the season series but even if they lose tomorrow (which I strongly doubt) it won't matter because the Lakers have and will endup with the best record.

Also, Let's not forget that the only reason they won the game vs. the Lakers in Sham Anphonio was because Manu Ginobili scored 30 points, this time they don't have Ginobili to help them out.

DMX7
03-12-2009, 02:43 AM

Yeah, because we've never played them in the second game of a back to back.

Spork KIller
03-12-2009, 02:45 AM
Yeah, because we've never played them in the second game of a back to back.

huh? wtf? :wtf

Lakers999
03-12-2009, 02:48 AM
if the lakers are to be considered championship material they must learn how to beat a crappy spurs team on a night of a back 2 back.....

im pretty sure all spurs fans agree with me here....

now can we lock this thread

DMX7
03-12-2009, 03:13 AM
huh? wtf? :wtf

Sarcasm. Thought it would be more obvious. I'm saying that we play back to back games too, ya know. We've played the Lakers on the 2nd night of a back to back so who cares about this?

Allanon
03-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Preemptive excuses?

What would Laker fans do without their excuses? I swear to God that after every LA loss, one certain Laker fan forum/board declares in one way or another that "Stern and/or Refs screwed us". It goes on year after year.

One of the few constants in the universe. Like gravity, Lakers suck.

It's an oddity that the Lakers get the Spurs two times in a row on a B2B with the Rockets, never seen that before. Scheduling clearly favors the Spurs this year.

But, I don't make excuses for losses. If the Lakers lose, the Spurs won the game fair and square. Every team gets a bad call, every team gets injuries.

If you have to complain about the refs, you didn't deserve to win the game.

buttsR4rebounding
03-12-2009, 08:50 AM

I think Houston is...

Thanks. That in-depth, insightful analysis from such a well respected source does it for me!:rolleyes

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:08 AM

Oh, oh...Excuses already? Oh, I see you did say if Spurs win=no excuses!
Good, let's play!

bbarry
03-12-2009, 11:04 AM
:lol: @ excuses already. funny shit! lakers are among the youngest teams in the league, and they are going up against a top 3 oldest team in the nba. it shouldn't matter at all. ask any coach and they would say that rest is overrated.

Allanon
03-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Not excuses, I'm just illustrating how impressive it will be when the Lakers beat the Spurs today. Everything favors the Spurs in the matchup today.

Against all odds.

NBAdime
03-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Not excuses, I'm just illustrating how impressive it will be when the Lakers beat the Spurs today. Everything favors the Spurs in the matchup today.

Against all odds.

Now all of a sudden Lakers are the underdogs? Really? :rolleyes

Allanon
03-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Now all of a sudden Lakers are the underdogs? Really? :rolleyes

In this game, yes.

2nd of a B2B, after playing Houston to the final minute and in San Antonio.

NBAdime
03-12-2009, 06:50 PM
In this game, yes.

2nd of a B2B, after playing Houston to the final minute and in San Antonio.

So when we win....Lakers never had a chance right? :lol

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 06:52 PM

Against all odds.
lol..So now we're the favorites? Funny...

Allanon
03-12-2009, 06:54 PM
please, how could you compare what manu brings to the table with what Bynums does??
I respect Bynum,He's a fine player, but lets not put them in the same category please.
Not having Manu is like the Lakers lose Gasol or Odom,but not bynum.

Bynum's important to the Lakers because he has a cascading effect on both offense and defense.

With Bynum, Bonner becomes a liability. Without him, Bonner's a decent starter vs the Lakers.

Bynum also brings serious defense to the Lakers. Bynum offsets both Duncan and Parker.

Allanon
03-12-2009, 06:55 PM
So when we win....Lakers never had a chance right? :lol

If the Spurs win, they were just doing what they were supposed to do. It's a loss that would say something about the Spurs. :lol

NBAdime
03-12-2009, 06:57 PM
If the Spurs win, they were just doing what they were supposed to do. It's a loss that would say something about the Spurs. :lol

Lakers fans never cease to amaze. :toast

Spork KIller
03-12-2009, 10:16 PM
And as Usual I was right on the Money!!

Spork KIller
03-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Avitus1
03-12-2009, 10:18 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/photohosting1234/Fail/fail-1.gif

Spork KIller
03-12-2009, 10:19 PM
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/photohosting1234/Fail/?action=view&current=fail-1.gif

:wtf

Spork KIller
03-12-2009, 10:31 PM

The Fakers won just like I predicted, stop the whining

Dunc n Dave
03-12-2009, 10:35 PM
And as Usual I was right on the Money!!

Like you were on Sunday, right?

Spork KIller
03-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Sundays game was a fluke