PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers must have lost last night.....

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 09:06 AM
because I see about 10 Laker threads already. Fuck you guys just can't get enough of the Lakers. You love to hate them. Like Howard Stern haters.

hater
03-10-2009, 09:07 AM
http://racetalkblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/crybaby.jpg

DaDakota
03-10-2009, 09:09 AM
They didn't lose they got DESTROYED....HAMMERED....TORN UP.....and Ariza proved what a wuss he is....

DESTROYED !!

DD

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:09 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/bitch_spray.jpg

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Admit it. Deep down you can't stop watching the Lakers. You are fixated by the franchise.

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:11 AM
This is why I watch:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/sedaya/Spur001.jpg

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Then why have you posted in every single Laker thread?

Admit it. You love to hate the Lakers. You can't stop watching them on TV. You follow them just as closely as you do the Spurs.

cheguevara
03-10-2009, 09:13 AM
http://www.firstaidmonster.com/images/products/FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg

cheguevara
03-10-2009, 09:14 AM

Admit it. You love to hate the Lakers. You can't stop watching them on TV. You follow them just as closely as you do the Spurs.

says Lakerfan who posts in spurstalk daily. :lmao

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:17 AM

This is a Spurs board. I post here and post on the Spurs forum all the time.
I post on Mavs threads, Portland threads, every thread I find interesting. You're just being the self-aggrandizing douche you're supposed to be.
Lakers fans are just entertaining. Guys like you think they're entitled to talk smack when you got nothing to back it up. Talking is cheap, and I can do it too, so why not?

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 09:17 AM

I post here because I can say that your mother is a dirty fucking whore.

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2009, 09:19 AM

Every little brother needs a big brother. Laker fan is always fascinated by how Spurs fan loves to beat their little chests. The Spurs remind us of the "little train that could". You guys are fascinating to observe.
Spurs will will always seek Laker approval. It's in your blood.
Once Timmy is gone and R.C. Buford finds the talent pool empty, I wonder if you'll be in here during your sub .500 seasons. :sleep

cheguevara
03-10-2009, 09:21 AM
I post here because I can say that your mother is a dirty fucking whore.

:lol

weak. you give House a bad name. Your login name should be more like littledumbbitch or something

hater
03-10-2009, 09:24 AM
LMAO at drhouse imploding

I'm really thinking drhouse is really a pre-teen girl poster

http://popwatch.ew.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/21/idol_l.jpg

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2009, 09:27 AM
.500 Seasons are around the corner
.500 Seasons are around the corner.

Can you see it Spurs fan? Over there, looming over the horizon?
Enjoy while you can.

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Once Timmy is gone and R.C. Buford finds the talent pool empty, I wonder if you'll be in here during your sub .500 seasons. :sleep

We'll be here, unlike you guys that disappeared back in '05 for 3 years. And we'll probably be using the same smack talk that you use now, having to reach to past accomplishments because you know you have not won anything to back your current shit up.

nkdlunch
03-10-2009, 09:30 AM
a cry for sympathy from an insecure, no gut lakerfan...

wow Lakerfans are the biggest homos in the NBA fandom

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:30 AM
.500 Seasons are around the corner.

Can you see it Spurs fan? Over there, looming over the horizon?
Enjoy while you can.

We're enjoying our .500 NBA Finals winning percentage for sure. We definitely wouldn't want to be in Laker land sulking because we haven't won anything in 6 years... Tell us, please, how does that feel?

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 09:31 AM
We'll be here, unlike you guys that disappeared back in '05 for 3 years. And we'll probably be using the same smack talk that you use now, having to reach to past accomplishments because you know you have not won anything to back your current shit up.

No you won't be here.

The fact is Spur fans cannot even sell out PLAYOFF GAMES with the team they have right now. That's pathetic.

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-10-2009, 09:32 AM
a cry for sympathy from an insecure, no gut lakerfan...

wow Lakerfans are the biggest homos in the NBA fandom

There are no Laker fans, they're all bandwagoners.

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:32 AM
No you won't be here.

The fact is Spur fans cannot even sell out PLAYOFF GAMES with the team they have right now. That's pathetic.

Don't tell me where I'll be. :rolleyes
I don't recall seeing you back in '05-'06 when your Lakers were shitting on their beds. And I don't care if we don't sell one ticket. We're not in it to be popular, we're in it to win it.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 09:33 AM
You should care because if supposed "fans" like yourself don't support your team you will see the Spurs go the way of the Sonics.

It's extremely pathetic that a contending team cannot sell out playoff games. Extremely pathetic.

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:40 AM
You should care because if supposed "fans" like yourself don't support your team you will see the Spurs go the way of the Sonics.

It's extremely pathetic that a contending team cannot sell out playoff games. Extremely pathetic.

Maybe we're just spoiled. You know, winning so much over the last decade... oh, wait. You DON'T know... :lmao

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2009, 09:43 AM

You'll be there? Time will tell pea-brain.
You are mesmerized by the Laker mystique. Just man up to it now and I'll leave you alone.:p:

Come on. What will it hurt? Just repeat after me, " I've always loved the Lakers secretly and wished my team had that", "I've always loved the Lakers secretly and wished my team had that". You can do it. I know you can.

I have faith in you.

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2009, 09:47 AM
There are no Laker fans, they're all bandwagoners.

Patience little one. Your team will soon go the way of the Do-Do bird. Extinct and irrelevant. I think it's cool when nimrods like yourself think they have a portal to my personal agenda concerning which team I root for. I've been a Laker fan before the best part of you was running down your Mommas hairy leg. Shut up, get a clue and most importantly,.....take a hike.

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:48 AM
You'll be there? Time will tell pea-brain.
You are mesmerized by the Laker mystique. Just man up to it now and I'll leave you alone.:p:

Come on. What will it hurt? Just repeat after me, " I've always loved the Lakers secretly and wished my team had that", "I've always loved the Lakers secretly and wished my team had that". You can do it. I know you can.

I have faith in you.

I was here when we didn't win it in '04 and '06 and '07 and we didn't know if we would win again. TheManFromAcme bandwagon fan cannot say that for the last 6 years...

Lakers mystique? Is that what you call failing for the past 6 years? Wow, talk about twisting words and delusional fans. I'll stick with the 'win it every other year' and 'best record of any professional sport' Spurs mystique, thank you.

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Patience little one. Your team will soon go the way of the Do-Do bird. Extinct and irrelevant. I think it's cool when nimrods like yourself think they have a portal to my peersonal agenda concerning which team I root for. I've been a Laker fan before the best part of you was running down your Mommas hairy leg. Shut, get a clue and most importantly,.....take a hike.

Don't explain your insecure self to me. You're too dumb to deserve any of my attention.

Mental midget.

sonic21
03-10-2009, 09:51 AM
half of these threads are started by lakers fans

hater
03-10-2009, 09:52 AM
it's official. lakerfans are worse than Mav/Sun/Rocket fans around here. They are straight up living, breathing vaginas

ElNono
03-10-2009, 09:55 AM
it's official. lakerfans are worse than Mav/Sun/Rocket fans around here. They are straight up living, breathing vaginas

Just insecure. But you have to understand them, they've been told they had a great team, said team has been hyped up ad nauseam, and they still have nothing to show for it. It's like offering candy to a kid only to take it away right after they're done unwrapping it. Sure sucks to be on their shoes right now.

turiaf for president
03-10-2009, 09:57 AM
nothing but bunch of wanna be e-thugs behind the monitor of their computers here on both sides. i would love to see how you guys talk to people in real life.

laker fans STFU especially after an embarrassing loss. spurs fans STFU every time the lakers lose (but i have to say its the few laker fans here who instigate shit when threads like this)

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2009, 10:02 AM
I was here when we didn't win it in '04 and '06 and '07 and we didn't know if we would win again. TheManFromAcme bandwagon fan cannot say that for the last 6 years...

Lakers mystique? Is that what you call failing for the past 6 years? Wow, talk about twisting words and delusional fans. I'll stick with the 'win it every other year' and 'best record of any professional sport' Spurs mystique, thank you.

That's mighty big of you. The last 6 years? Is that all you have? My friend, I've been following the Lakers since '72 when I was 5, going with my Uncle and watching Goodrich, Chamberlin and West at The Fabulous Forum.
My hearts been broken and have had the honor of having my heart broken for it only proves how many times we were at the cusp. But that's the point which I see you don't understand. I've had that honor over 35 years. And what do you have to hold on to? 6-9 years? Heaven's sake lad, please dig deeper into your bag of horse manure. And please...enough with the "look when the Spurs entered the league" argument. That's your problem and should give you more of a reason to respect the only 2 teams in the entire NBA that really matter and actually saved the game you allegedly like.....The Lakers and Celtics. That's it. Bottom Line. Es todo. No mas. Not even the Bulls are in the conversation. Understand the history of the game and it's most sacred and winningest franchises, and you'll soon understand why Laker and Celtic fan has a chip on his shoulder. Your insisting on wanting to put the Spurs into that level and pedestal is futile. Your making an ass-clown of yourself.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Celtics, Lakers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spurs franchise.

sonic21
03-10-2009, 10:05 AM
I was here when we didn't win it in '04 and '06 and '07 and we didn't know if we would win again.

:wow

ElNono
03-10-2009, 10:08 AM
:wow

That should have read '08... :lol

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 10:10 AM
The bottom line is this.

After Kobe retires every Laker fan knows it will only be a matter of time before the Lakers get back on top.

When Duncan retires no Spur fan is truly confident what will happen to their team. Pop will retire, Parker will bolt, the Spurs will spend decades in the lotto praying for the next Tim Duncan because they can't attract quality FA's to their shithole city.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Random fact, I called into Howard Stern and got on the air- October 5, 2004 the day before he announced his move to Sirius. I was on air for about 3.5 minutes talking with them. Was only on hold for about 15 minutes. First and probably last time millions of people heard me speak. I sounded like a retard cus I was nervous, and Howard ended up hanging up on me and said I was getting annoying

z0sa
03-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Celtics, Lakers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spurs franchise.

lol, only the most insecure closet hiding Lakerfan would use Boston.

hater
03-10-2009, 10:12 AM
lol, only the most insecure closet hiding Lakerfan would use Boston.

:lmao

so true... and don't forget bandwagon

ElNono
03-10-2009, 10:12 AM
You tell us, how was those first 30 years? The Lakers get more media hype than the Spurs when they dont make the playoffs, which is rare.

They were painful, for sure. That's why we're savoring what he have.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 10:16 AM
You're savoring what you have?

Is that why you can't sell out playoff games?

ElNono
03-10-2009, 10:17 AM
That's mighty big of you. The last 6 years? Is that all you have? My friend, I've been following the Lakers since '72 when I was 5, going with my Uncle and watching Goodrich, Chamberlin and West at The Fabulous Forum.
My hearts been broken and have had the honor of having my heart broken for it only proves how many times we were at the cusp. But that's the point which I see you don't understand. I've had that honor over 35 years. And what do you have to hold on to? 6-9 years? Heaven's sake lad, please dig deeper into your bag of horse manure. And please...enough with the "look when the Spurs entered the league" argument. That's your problem and should give you more of a reason to respect the only 2 teams in the entire NBA that really matter and actually saved the game you allegedly like.....The Lakers and Celtics. That's it. Bottom Line. Es todo. No mas. Not even the Bulls are in the conversation. Understand the history of the game and it's most sacred and winningest franchises, and you'll soon understand why Laker and Celtic fan has a chip on his shoulder. Your insisting on wanting to put the Spurs into that level and pedestal is futile. Your making an ass-clown of yourself.

I don't put the Spurs anywhere except where they belong: The best team this decade. It's not really arguable. I never claimed the Spurs to be historically the best team in the NBA or anything like that, so I don't know where what you're reaching for there.
Reality is that we're contenders again this season, pretty much like every season since Duncan has been here, and I don't have to look to the past to feel good about my team. I like what we have now. And I sure as hell enjoy it. No Lakers or Celtics history is taking that away from me, not matter how hard you try.

ElNono
03-10-2009, 10:18 AM
You're savoring what you have?

Is that why you can't sell out playoff games?

3 rings in 6 years... Tell me you wouldn't want your Lakers to do that the past 6 years...

You can keep savoring being a loser since Shaq left the building... :rolleyes

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2009, 10:29 AM
I don't put the Spurs anywhere except where they belong: The best team this decade. It's not really arguable. I never claimed the Spurs to be historically the best team in the NBA or anything like that, so I don't know where what you're reaching for there.
Reality is that we're contenders again this season, pretty much like every season since Duncan has been here, and I don't have to look to the past to feel good about my team. I like what we have now. And I sure as hell enjoy it. No Lakers or Celtics history is taking that away from me, not matter how hard you try.

It is arguable that they are the best team of the decade.
It's doesn't need to be taken away from you. You've never had it. Love your team all you want. Adore them. Just don't insult the history of the game by mentioning them in the same sentence with the Lakers (and even our arch-enemy the Celts).

ElNono
03-10-2009, 11:07 AM
It is arguable that they are the best team of the decade.

Not really. The only solid dominating dynasty this decade are the Spurs. Nothing to argue about.

It's doesn't need to be taken away from you. You've never had it. Love your team all you want. Adore them. Just don't insult the history of the game by mentioning them in the same sentence with the Lakers (and even our arch-enemy the Celts).

I will certainly feel pretty bad if I have to reach to the annals of NBA history to make a point about my team. Just goes to show how insecure a fan you are, and how irrelevant the Lakers have been since Shaq left. And as far as the last decade is concerned, what's an insult to the game is to place the Lakers and this Celtics team in the same sentence as the Spurs.
You just mad because your team keeps on failing and doesn't live to their expectations. But thats ok, I understand that you can only look back to find solace. Now, please wake me up when your team wins anything in the PRESENT... and STFU in the meantime.

urunobili
03-10-2009, 11:26 AM
nothing but bunch of wanna be e-thugs behind the monitor of their computers here on both sides. i would love to see how you guys talk to people in real life.

laker fans STFU especially after an embarrassing loss. spurs fans STFU every time the lakers lose (but i have to say its the few laker fans here who instigate shit when threads like this)

dude... what makes u think you're better than us you chicken ass fuck? cause you live in LA?

ANY cowboy countryside redneck would shoot any of y'all faster than any of you thugs...

so Redneck > Gang member

eisfeld
03-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Well nobody can deny that the Lakers and Celtics have accomplished the most in the history of the NBA and that's something nobody can take away. They are a big market and many players like to play there. New York is also a big market and you see that even with a big market there's no guarantee to win championships.

Once Duncan and Pop retires it will be a tough time, but the Spurs organization has the professionality and mentality to survive.

Referring to DrHouse's post:

Lakers lost Shaq and were not able to be really successful. It took a couple of years to adjust and now you are in a great position to win it all. Once Kobe retires you will be in the same situation the Spurs will be when Duncan retires. And you can't deny that. Franchise players don't grow on trees and there's no guarantee that you can lure the next Kobe away from another team. There's also no guarantee that in the next few years players of a Kobe/Duncan/Shaq caliber join the league.

Time will tell in which direction both franchise will go, but I have the same confidence in the Spurs organization you have in the Lakers organization. Accept it or not, but we will see the Lakers and Spurs on the top of the league again after their franchise players retire.

21_Blessings
03-10-2009, 03:36 PM
3 rings in 6 years... Tell me you wouldn't want your Lakers to do that the past 6 years...

3 rings in 3 years. Tell me you wouldn't want your Spurs to repeat like a real, respectable championship franchise.

sook
03-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Dr House, all hate aside you sound all too familiar.

Are you madHatter? You sound just like him and he disappeared around the same time you showed up lol

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 03:40 PM

lol...when you say "you" who exactly do you mean? I could give two shits about the Lakers...I rooted for them last night...wanted Portland to fall farther behind. We aren't going to catch LA for the top spot, so I was hoping LA could at least beat Portland to help us out...oh well.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 03:49 PM
The bottom line is this.

After Kobe retires every Laker fan knows it will only be a matter of time before the Lakers get back on top.

When Duncan retires no Spur fan is truly confident what will happen to their team. Pop will retire, Parker will bolt, the Spurs will spend decades in the lotto praying for the next Tim Duncan because they can't attract quality FA's to their shithole city.

Parker's going nowhere..he'll still have Manu, we'll pick up a big, and as you can see in Cleveland, our assistant coaches are pretty damn good, and like to keep using Popovich's coaching styles. And with Manu and Parker, we'll have two guys who can be franchise players. And "shithole city?" Come on House..I thought you were better than that..I found out last night that you're not..even after you said "We all said things we didn't mean" here you are again being an ass. Attracting free agents comes from large markets. I sell land in the Texas hill country. Truth of the matter is, we have people coming here to buy land from LA every damn day because they hate it there. They go on and on about how much of a death trap LA is..from SC LA to the smog, to the crime...they talk about how it's one of the worst places in the world to live. So say what you want about SA..but the people are friendly, the city is full of history, and we don't have HALF the crime and BS that LA has. LA is a shithole...period. Even people who live there know it. Now, if you go out of LA, to Hollywood, Orange County..it's nice. But there's no way in hell I'd be caught dead walking to the Staples Center at night...in that neighborhood? Shit...you're just asking for gangs to shoot you in the head. So saying that the city of San Antonio is the reason FA's don't want to go there is completely hypocritical of a Laker fan.

21_Blessings
03-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Shit...you're just asking for gangs to shoot you in the head. So saying that the city of San Antonio is the reason FA's don't want to go there is completely hypocritical of a Laker fan.

Hmm, I've made that walk hundreds of times. Still breathing!

Hell, I'd run down South Central buck naked before I would go within 50 feet of the Riverwalk.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Dr House, all hate aside you sound all too familiar.

Are you madHatter? You sound just like him and he disappeared around the same time you showed up lol

I doubt it, cause MaddHatter posted in the political forum.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Hmm, I've made that walk hundreds of times. Still breathing!

Hell, I'd run down South Central buck naked before I would go within 50 feet of the Riverwalk.
Yeah..but you're an idiot..so what does that mean? Riverwalk is beautiful...and anyone who goes there agrees..unless the Spurs are kicking their team's asses (Mark Cuban).

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 04:23 PM
There is more to Southern California than Los Angeles. We don't all live in Hollywood and LA you dumbfuck.

There is not more to San Antonio than the shit hole that is San Antonio. Which is why it sucks to be you.

RollingBlackOut
03-10-2009, 04:27 PM
There is more to Southern California than Los Angeles. We don't all live in Hollywood and LA you dumbfuck.

There is not more to San Antonio than the shit hole that is San Antonio. Which is why it sucks to be you.

So the comparison here is a CITY to a STATE's southern half. hmm...the dumbfuck is you for not comparing apples to apples...

hater
03-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Not that I condone city/state smack but...

Texas > Cali

Cali is a bankrupt state and is on it's way to the sewer fast

Many PackYao
03-10-2009, 04:29 PM

Have you been to San Antonio? And why do you call it a shithole?

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 04:29 PM
South LA > anywhere.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Have you been to San Antonio? And why do you call it a shithole?

San Antonio = Ugly fat armpit of America.

They represent everything that is wrong with obesity and heart disease. The surgeon general told me to stay away from that place.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 04:31 PM
So the comparison here is a CITY to a STATE's southern half. hmm...the dumbfuck is you for not comparing apples to apples...

The difference being Los Angeles doesn't come close to representing Laker Nation, whereas you could easily say most Spur fans live in San Antonio.

Many PackYao
03-10-2009, 04:33 PM
San Antonio = Ugly fat armpit of America.

They represent everything that is wrong with obesity and heart disease. The surgeon general told me to stay away from that place.
Sorry bro! That's a lame excuse.

hater
03-10-2009, 04:34 PM
The surgeon general told me to stay away from that place.

:lol

just when I thought your smack couldn't get more pathetic. it's embarrasing

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 04:35 PM

Douchebag..you're missing the whole point. You said that the reason people don't play in SA is because of the shithole city, when LA is even more of a shithole. I'm just trying to say that the only reason high FAs pick LA over SA because of the higher market. San Antonio is a nice city. I've lived near it all my life. There are a lot of areas CLOSE to San Antonio that are just as beautiful, just like there are areas CLOSE to LA that are. But we were arguing about the city in which the team plays. LA is more of a piece of shit town..hands down...DUMB FUCK!

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Well at least the spurs were always in San Antonio...unless I missed those lakes in Los Angeles.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 04:38 PM
The difference being Los Angeles doesn't come close to representing Laker Nation, whereas you could easily say most Spur fans live in San Antonio.
LOL..you're full of shit. San Antonio has fans all over Texas...when you go to a Rockets game, there are more Spurs than Rockets fans. And I don't live in San Antonio...I live in Canyon Lake, about 30 miles out...we're all Spurs fans here too...Once again, your arrogant ass thinks LA is better than anyone else, and you're the only team with fans outside of your own city.

IronMexican
LA is the best city in the world. I'd never move anywhere else. Tell me where else I can live 20 minutes from the beach, Disney Land, Knotts, and about a million other places. Not to mention it being about 70 degrees today during Winter.

Spursfan092120
Well at least the spurs were always in San Antonio...unless I missed those lakes in Los Angeles.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 04:41 PM
LA is the best city in the world. I'd never move anywhere else. Tell me where else I can live 20 minutes from the beach, Disney Land, Knotts, and about a million other places. Not to mention it being about 70 degrees today during Winter.
Well..it's 70 degrees during winter here too..we have the largest water park in the world 15 minutes away, The largest outlet mall in the country which is also one of the biggest attractions in the country, and only an hour and a half from the beach as well. Not too shabby. I'm just saying what I hear from a LOT of people who live in LA is that they hate it. You may be an exception, and that's good..I'm glad you like it there, since you live here. But for someone like House to say that San Antonio is a shithole, and that's why FAs don't sign there, that's BS..it's all about the market..the money..not the city..

hater
03-10-2009, 04:41 PM

I wouldn't say so. The weather is nice that's about it. It's overpriced, overhyped, and over the top.

beach?? please, it's a cesspool is what it is. and Disneyland? gay.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 04:44 PM
LA is the place to be.

RollingBlackOut
03-10-2009, 04:45 PM
LOL..you're full of shit. San Antonio has fans all over Texas...when you go to a Rockets game, there are more Spurs than Rockets fans. And I don't live in San Antonio...I live in Canyon Lake, about 30 miles out...we're all Spurs fans here too...Once again, your arrogant ass thinks LA is better than anyone else, and you're the only team with fans outside of your own city.

Wait..SpursFan092120...you trying to bring more logic to this argument? Didn't you realize logic is out the window after Dr's response to a post questioning his flawed logic?

Many PackYao
Let's not over-exaggerate.:lol I would say may more like 300-500 Spurs fans out of 18,000 +.

Morg1411
Not all Spurs Fans live in San Antonio, or even Texas, for that matter.

There are, surprisingly, people of good taste to be found all over the U.S. Well, maybe not in L.A...but everywhere else.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Let's not over-exaggerate.:lol I would say may more like 300-500 Spurs fans out of 18,000 +.
MMM...maybe this year...I went to a game in Houston last year and saw just as much silver and black, if not more, than red.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Wait..SpursFan092120...you trying to bring more logic to this argument? Didn't you realize logic is out the window after Dr's response to a post questioning his flawed logic?
lol...he just blows me away. We even have an entire thread dedicated to Spurs fans in California on the Spurstalk site...He's on there all the time..he should have seen it by now..what an unbelievable douchebag...

SpursDynasty
03-10-2009, 04:50 PM
I don't like the Lakers either, but let's be honest everyone here..the Blazers are sissies and have no chance of winning more than 1 playoff game against the Lakers. Too much trash talking going on here. It was just one game. The Spurs are the only team in the West that can challenge the Lakers with our new Duncan/Gooden frontline.

Many PackYao
03-10-2009, 04:52 PM
MMM...maybe this year...I went to a game in Houston last year and saw just as much silver and black, if not more, than red.
Ummm, no sorry. It may seem that way ,but, you could probably put them all in about 2-3 sections as opposed to being scattered all over the arena.

Brazil
03-10-2009, 04:59 PM
LA is the place to be.

Out of the people of LA that consider LA as the place to be, the others all the others prefer London, New York, Berlin, Paris, Milan, Miami, Rio, Buenos Aires etc...

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Out of the people of LA that consider LA as the place to be, the others all the others prefer London, New York, Berlin, Paris, Milan, Miami, Rio, Buenos Aires etc...

London is the most visited city, second is NY...LA isn't anywhere near.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Look at ya'll hating on LA. I might get shot walking around the corner, but I still wouldn't live anywhere else.

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Look at ya'll hating on LA. I might get shot walking around the corner, but I still wouldn't live anywhere else.

Preference is not hating. Los Angeles does not appeal to me, and I have been all over the world. And from the US I would say NY is the place to be without even blinking.

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 05:07 PM
i wouldnt mind living in L.A. honestly.. i think san diego is one place for sure i wouldnt mind moving.. but i love portland

Brazil
03-10-2009, 05:09 PM

good for you but LA is not the place to be.

I'm living in São Paulo and for real this time you can say I might get shot walking around the corner, but I still wouldn't live anywhere else.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 05:11 PM
LA is the place to be.

daslicer
03-10-2009, 05:12 PM
LA is a great place to live if you are multi-millionaire but if you are a normal joe the costs will eat you up alive. I know this because I have been there over a thousand times when I was growing up to see my grandparents who reside over there. It also depends in the areas where you live in LA which can be like walking in a third world country due to all the mexicans who don't speak english. Besides location doesn't have that huge of effect attracting FA's today due to restricted FA and the ability of the restricted FA's teams ability to pay the most money.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm not going to argue that LA is the best place to live but I can say with absolute certainty that it is a better place to live than the shithole known as San Antonio.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 05:15 PM
1Jp20gOwlS4

We even got a song by the best rapper ever!

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Tupac the best rapper ever? That's debatable just like "LA being the best place" is debatable. Travel the world and then tell me where LA stands on your list.

j.dizzle
03-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Come on San Antonio is the shit..they have a dirty river & a bunch of fat bitches. I wish i could move there today!!!!!! hahahahahaha

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Lol, why would I travel? Never been east of Nevada, or south of Mexico:lol

Morg1411
03-10-2009, 05:20 PM
L.A. is a dire shithole of scum, disease and hypocritical assholes. I lived there 3 years, and I still can't get the stink off of me.

RollingBlackOut
03-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Come on San Antonio is the shit..they have a dirty river & a bunch of fat bitches. I wish i could move there today!!!!!! hahahahahaha

And not to mention all the ppl moving from L.A. to S.A. due to the Governators wonderful management of the Cali Budget.

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2009, 05:22 PM

Spursfan, I am not going to get in the argument about the beauty of S.A. because, I have to admit, it is a pretty city. But Canyon Lake? That hamlet north of New Braunfels is Meth capital of the world, trailer trash city at it's best.

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2009, 05:24 PM
I don't like the Lakers either, but let's be honest everyone here..the Blazers are sissies and have no chance of winning more than 1 playoff game against the Lakers. Too much trash talking going on here. It was just one game. The Spurs are the only team in the West that can challenge the Lakers with our new Duncan/Gooden frontline.

Ding, Ding, Ding.....we have a winner

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Spursfan, I am not going to get in the argument about the beauty of S.A. because, I have to admit, it is a pretty city. But Canyon Lake? That hamlet north of New Braunfels is Meth capital of the world, trailer trash city at it's best.
Not all of it. It depends on where you are in Canyon Lake. The Canyon Lake area is pretty big. Where I'm at, I'm in a nice subdivision in a resort. Canyon Lake has it's bad area, just like anywhere else, but it's not bad everywhere.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Ding, Ding, Ding.....we have a winner
What I find funny is the fact that Laker fan constantly thinks that the Spurs fans are obsessed with hating the Lakers, and focus more on that than their own team, while you sit there with an avatar that's focused on hating the Spurs, and not your own team...

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Not all of it. It depends on where you are in Canyon Lake. The Canyon Lake area is pretty big. Where I'm at, I'm in a nice subdivision in a resort. Canyon Lake has it's bad area, just like anywhere else, but it's not bad everywhere.

You have a point. Canyon Lake is pretty. Hopefully we get some much needed rain. South Texas sure needs it.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 05:39 PM
You have a point. Canyon Lake is pretty. Hopefully we get some much needed rain. South Texas sure needs it.
Definitely...as I look outside, it looks really possible that we can get it in the next few days.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2009, 05:40 PM
People in California are sooo smart to pay for a house 3 times it's worth here

mabrignani
03-10-2009, 05:56 PM
its a fuckings spurs website, go start a lakers site if you dont want the hate

fuck the lakers. hate hate hate!!!

turiaf for president
03-10-2009, 09:49 PM
dude... what makes u think you're better than us you chicken ass fuck? cause you live in LA?

ANY cowboy countryside redneck would shoot any of y'all faster than any of you thugs...

so Redneck > Gang member

exactly wut im talking about. fucking coward in life but a thug behind a monitor. 8 years infantry marine corps. expert marksman 4th award. im pretty sure i can out shoot you

Def Rowe
03-10-2009, 10:27 PM
I've never been to San Antonio therefore I have no opinion of SA. I've been to NYC. NYC is better than LA, especially if you are young, but you have to make 2 million dollars a year to freakin live there if you like to eat, and live in a normal size apartment.

Rogue
03-11-2009, 02:13 AM
People in California are sooo smart to pay for a house 3 times it's worth here
yeah, at least they're truly smarter than those bitches living on or coming from the other side of the pacific ocean.

Kobe™
03-11-2009, 02:24 AM
So much hostility,
I like it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-11-2009, 04:43 AM
So much hostility,
I like it.

love the av.

manufor3
03-11-2009, 06:53 AM
i hate laker fans.

turiaf for president
03-11-2009, 07:49 AM

:toast

dont forget less than one hour drives to mountains, deserts, beach etc. LA is the only place where you get summer weather all year, has every different kind of food imaginable, party night life in hollywood, calm serene life in malibu, killer views from the hollywood hills, etc.

i cant comment on SA because the closest ive been to SA was oklahoma when i was stationed there in 02 but as the song says....."I love LA"