PDA

View Full Version : T-Mac He's Not Baaaaccckkk!

Indazone
03-10-2009, 09:19 AM
http://www.t-mac.com/tmac/blogDetail/1561What's Hot

Mon, Mar 9th 2009, 11:30
First Week Down

Hey everyone.
My first week of rehab went great. I am rehabbing for 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. This stage of the rehabilitation process will last for 8 weeks. I’m making sure to listen very carefully to my doctors to make sure that I am doing everything correctly so that we maximize the effectiveness. Right now I am walking with a brace and crutches, but at least I am able to get around a little bit. It’s not that uncomfortable and my body is feeling ok.
This surgery was the best decision for me, even though I want to be out there playing, I couldn’t do what I do through the pain. I am doing what needs to be done so I can come back and be the player I know I am.
I have been watching my team play every game and they are doing great. I am so proud of all the guys. Everyone is working together, doing their role, and flat out getting it done. These are my guys and they have talent, but more than that they have a lot of heart. I can’t wait to see how far they can go, and will be there cheering them on the whole way.
I’ll continue to keep you all in the loop with my progress. As I have said before, reading your posts has been extremely humbling. I knew that my fans supported me when I was on the court, but you are all still hanging out waiting for my return, and it’s because of you that I keep trying my hardest to get back on the court.
Peace,
- Tracy

DaDakota
03-10-2009, 09:37 AM
R
I
P

Tmac as a Rocket.

DD

The Franchise
03-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Your guys got things handled T-mac so please stay away from the team and rest.

lil_penny
03-10-2009, 11:17 AM
rockets are taking care of business without T-Mac i must say im impressed