PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones Fights at Pros vs. Joes

Taco
03-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Pacman Jones Fights at Pros vs. Joes
Posted Mar 6th 2009 9:40PM by Will Brinson (RSS feed)

It seemed pretty likely that, when Pacman Jones (I don't think we should have to use "Adam" if he's not behaving) signed up to join the awesomely sad Pros vs. Joes reality television show, he had officially hit the low point of his football career.

That's saying a lot, considering there was somewhat of a debate about whether or not he's addicted to strip clubs. But things amazingly took a turn for the worse because, as Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times reports (via Florio), Pacman got in a fight while filming the show. I know, I know, we're tired of Pacman. But keep reading. It gets better.

Anyway, [Dan] Adams [a "Joe"] stuck Jones at the goal line, jarring loose the football. It was pretty funny, because Jones had been talking trash to that point, referring to Adams as "Waterboy." A few minutes after the hit, the two exchanged punches and had to be separated.

"He hit me 10 yards out of bounds, kind of a cheap shot," Adams said. "I couldn't sit there and not retaliate. You've got to have some pride and dignity."

It's not even worth addressing the whole "pride and dignity" thing; the joke is better punctuated without any further discussion. But it's odd that Pacman kept calling this guy "Waterboy" considering that Adams played linebacker at Holy Cross (can Simmons get him on the B.S. Report) and he set an NCAA single-game record for most solo tackles with 21.

Whatever, the point here is that Pacman, by somehow managing to get into a fistfight on a reality television show not named The Surreal Life, has not only managed to sum up his career in one brief moment, but he's most likely sentenced himself to a life that will never include the NFL again.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/06/pacman-jones-fights-at-pros-v-joes/

samikeyp
03-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Nice.

The spiraling down continues. Dude is going to end up face down in power pellets at a Motel 6 in the middle of nowhere and probably won't survive.

Bandwagon Bill
03-10-2009, 11:36 AM
What a dumbshit

The Franchise
03-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Nice.

The spiraling down continues. Dude is going to end up face down in power pellets at a Motel 6 in the middle of nowhere and probably won't survive.

:lmao

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Overrated and not worth the trouble.

mardigan
06-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Watched this tonight, and I have to say, the dude Pacman went at deserved an ass beating. Guy was hitting late all show and would not stop talking shit. It wasn't even anything really, they made it sound way worse than it was.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-23-2009, 12:41 AM
Don't talk shit about Pac. The Cowpies only win 3 games w/o him last year.

manufan10
06-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Who hasn't gotten into a fight during something like this? Just because it's Pacman it's newsworthy. To me, it's no big deal. Stuff like this happens all the time. We see it happen every year during training camp, with guys on the same team.