PDA

View Full Version : Man it's been a bad offseason to be a NFL player

chode_regulator
03-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Player stabbed by girlfriend

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9316384/Hayes-stabbed-in-head,-neck-by-girlfriend?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 10:00 AM
it's a bad offseason for me as a browns fan. Nothing is more exciting that seeing your team trade away all of it's players to stock pile draft picks

stretch
03-10-2009, 10:33 AM
it's a bad offseason for me as a browns fan. Nothing is more exciting that seeing your team trade away all of it's players to stock pile draft picks

how so? you guys got brady fucking quinn

Bandwagon Bill
03-10-2009, 11:37 AM
He should have killed her in self defense.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 01:23 PM
how so? you guys got brady fucking quinn

that's a valid point, but the NFL is all about parity so they are limiting the amount of money the Browns can spend this offseason because they don't want any talent around The God. They see it as the only way the Browns have competition on their road to the Super Bowl is to have him play with all rookies. It's like last year when the league mandated he sit out for the first 6 games, and when he played they made him wear 10 pound lead shoes so he couldn't unleash his blazing speed

chode_regulator
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
What the fuck does that have to do wtih a dude getting stabbed in the neck and head?

He should have killed her in self defense.

I'm sure he tried or at least thought about trying. Pretty hardcore bitch he's with.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 03:24 PM
What the fuck does that have to do wtih a dude getting stabbed in the neck and head?

it's all part of the big picture