PDA

View Full Version : sons why doesn't the NBA offer more swingman jerseys?

BRHornet45
03-10-2009, 11:59 AM
sons it really annoys me that there are only a select few players from each team that have swingman jerseys. For example with the Hornets, I have only seen swingman jerseys for Paul, West, Chandler, and Stojakobitch .... no Posey or anyone else. In other major sports (baseball in particular), you can customize any type of jersey replica, authentic,etc. for any player that you want. In the NBA, the only custom options that I see are for the authentic $250-$275 jerseys or the cheap ass tacky looking $45 "replica" jerseys. Those "replica" jerseys that they sell for $45 aren't even jerseys ... just big T-Shirts with the sleeves cut off. tacky looking shit.

sons this really annoys me.

balli
03-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Meh, jerseys are for children and foolish looking adults. The swingman shorts at least have functionality in pick-up games. But even then, meh, the NBA makes some pretty thongy ass short shorts.

BRHornet45
03-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Meh, jerseys are for children and foolish looking adults. The swingman shorts at least have functionality in pick-up games. But even then, meh, the NBA makes some pretty thongy ass short shorts.

son the swingman jerseys are the closest thing to the authentic ones, but are cheaper ... $80 compared to $275.

and son they are not bad to wear to games

balli
03-10-2009, 12:26 PM
son the swingman jerseys are the closest thing to the authentic ones, but are cheaper ... $80 compared to $275.
I know they are. And I actually like the quality. And I'm sorry they don't offer more customizable options for you.

My own gripe though has to do with the NBA making thongy shorts. I had someone bring me back a pair of XXL authentic Celtics shorts from the NBA Store in NYC and they barely reached a couple inches above my knee. WTF? The NBA's largest authentic short is apparently based on John Stockton's design or something, but damn, $130.00 bucks down the fucking drain.

jag
03-10-2009, 01:54 PM
the eff would you want a posey jersey for?

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
you should never wear a jersey if you are over 25 and do not play for the team. I wear a suit to the game so I look more my age

TheProfessor
03-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Meh, jerseys are for children and foolish looking adults.

jag
03-10-2009, 02:13 PM
you should never wear a jersey if you are over 25 and do not play for the team. I wear a suit to the game so I look more my age

...or because you want to feel important.

But i do agree with your initial statement.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Basketball jerseys are ugly. I don't get why people would want to wear one in the first place.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 02:17 PM
...or because you want to feel important.

But i do agree with your initial statement.

I wear a suit no matter where I sit, whether it's courtside or the nosebleeds, you have to always look your best. Part of growing up is to put away your jersey and to wear a suit to the game.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 02:19 PM
the only time anyone said something to me was when I wore my finest suit and sunglasses to a game against the Wizards last December. I guess they had a problem with me looking good even though I was sitting 2 rows from the top with a bunch of broke losers and it was a cold 20 degree night

jag
03-10-2009, 02:26 PM
I wear a suit no matter where I sit, whether it's courtside or the nosebleeds, you have to always look your best. Part of growing up is to put away your jersey and to wear a suit to the game.

A polo and khakis suits me just fine...and i look damn good.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Part of acting like a stick is shoved up your ass is to put away your jersey and to wear a suit to the game.

fixed.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 02:32 PM
part of looking like a total douche bag is being 30 years old and wearing a jersey of a guy that is younger than you

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 02:32 PM
And that was a joke so don't get offended or anything.....I'm young so I still wear jerseys.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 02:34 PM
I don't really wear suits- nor basketball jerseys. Though I do own a couple Ohio State football jerseys, a Josh Cribbs Jersey and a pink Brady Quinn Jersey

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 02:45 PM
a pink Brady Quinn Jersey

yeah I have a pink Leinart Jersey he gave it to me when I was partying in his hot tub :lol

balli
03-10-2009, 02:48 PM
If I ever win the lottery and buy courtside season tix, I'm going to go out of my way to dress like a rich, pompous, douche. Maybe not a suit, but I'll wear something to let all the little people know that I'm the superior human.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 02:50 PM
If I ever win the lottery and buy courtside season tix, I'm going to go out of my way to dress like a rich, pompous, douche. Maybe not a suit, but I'll wear something to let all the little people know that I'm the superior human.

who needs the lottery and courtside seats? Anytime you have tickets is a good time to let others know you are better than they are

rayray2k8
03-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Hmmm. As long as you're not one of the upper class assholes that stay seated and give
half ass cheering during the game, then it's fine. If you do, you have no business being at
the arena/stadium/dome in the first place.
Indulge yourself as home, let the real fans go the the games.

I rarely wear NBA jerseys to the game, but I find it difficult not to get into a game..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 03:01 PM

That's how I'd be in general if I were ever filthy rich. I wouldn't use toilet paper, I'd use hundred dollar bills. Then when the plumber came by my house and asked what to do with the hundreds he found in my sewage, I'd respond with a simple, "Keep 'em"

balli
03-10-2009, 03:02 PM
:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 03:05 PM
don't tell me that's not baller. It's almost as badass as the skit on Chapelle show where Chapelle plays a character who sprinkles diamonds on his food.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Hmmm. As long as you're not one of the upper class assholes that stay seated and give
half ass cheering during the game, then it's fine. If you do, you have no business being at
the arena/stadium/dome in the first place.
Indulge yourself as home, let the real fans go the the games.

I rarely wear NBA jerseys to the game, but I find it difficult not to get into a game..

Wearing a suit and talking on your cell phone all game doesn't mean you are an upperclass asshole. You know some people can't devote a whole day to going to a basketball game. We need to conduct business whenever possible

balli
03-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Yup, when you're investing on the world stage it's important to remember that the market never sleeps.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 03:16 PM
If I ever won the lottery, I'd move to somewhere like Newport Beach or Manhattan Beach.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 03:19 PM
If I ever won the lottery, I'd move to somewhere like Newport Beach or Manhattan Beach.

Santa Barbara

balli
03-10-2009, 03:23 PM
I would move to Del Mar so I could look down (economically) upon everyone in San Diego.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 03:25 PM
I would move to Del Mar so I could look down (economically) upon everyone in San Diego.

lottery winners are a joke. You have to make your own money to be real in my world

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2009, 03:27 PM
lottery winners are a joke. You have to make your own money to be real in my world

Yeah true but fortunately for lottery winners your world doesn't decide if their money is good or not :lol

The lottery is a complete waste of money.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Santa Barbara

Or Compton, Watts, or maybe even just stay in South Central.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 03:32 PM
If I won the lottery I would move in with my parents and trick out a honda civic and maybe even a Celica

balli
03-10-2009, 03:34 PM
I sometimes play scratch and win cards when I'm outside of Utah. Not because I'm a dumbass who actually wants to win the lottery, but we don't have one here and twice a year I can abide the novelty of a 1 dollar scratch and win card.

Incidentally I was in a gas station in Indianapolis last week and I watched a guy drop close to a $100 on lotto cards. I felt like punching him in the face.

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 03:39 PM
If I won the lottery I would move in with my parents and trick out a honda civic and maybe even a Celica

If I won the lottery, I'd move the fuck out of my dad's house. I get the third degree for the absolute stupidest shit.

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 03:42 PM
If I won the lottery I would buy a new car to replace the one I got now
http://cse.unl.edu/~bkell/ricer.jpg

BRHornet45
03-10-2009, 10:54 PM

son you are probably the same douche bag that has to have a blue tooth glued to your head while driving huh? ..... I sure wouldn't mind giving you a good dick whipping.

peskypesky
03-10-2009, 11:22 PM
A polo and khakis suits me just fine...and i look damn good.

a chick i work with told me a couple of years ago that khakis are for dorks.

BRHornet45
03-10-2009, 11:27 PM
a chick i work with told me a couple of years ago that khakis are for dorks.

son that is 100% truth. take it from me, khakis are only for true sissy little cuckolds. seriously if you are over the age of 18 and wearing khakis then you may as well stamp the word "VIRGIN" on your head.

dirk4mvp
03-11-2009, 12:15 AM
son you are probably the same douche bag that has to have a blue tooth glued to your head while driving huh? ..... I sure wouldn't mind giving you a good dick whipping.

sons those people are the sissiest cuckold bitches there are.

BRHornet45
03-11-2009, 12:39 AM
sons those people are the sissiest cuckold bitches there are.

co-signed son .... thats why I like your owner. he dresses like a normal human being and not some stuck up sissy little cuckold. there is a time and place for suits ... and basketball games are not one of them.

Rogue
03-11-2009, 12:39 AM

it's really a hard work to find a jersey that fits your big shape son.

BRHornet45
03-11-2009, 12:42 AM
it's really a hard work to find a jersey that fits your big shape son.

son don't make fun of the Honorable Pastor/Doctor James David Manning

Thunder Dan
03-11-2009, 08:32 AM
So what if I wear a bluetooth headset all day? I don't have to call everyone sons to sound funny....yeeeah shhhaake it upp