PDA

View Full Version : Iron Chef Cat Cora and wife pregnant

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Iron Chef Cat Cora and wife are both pregnant

"Iron Chef America" star Cat Cora (l) and her wife Jennifer Cora (r) are both pregnant, she announced. Both are expecting boys, which will double their brood. They are already parents to older boys, Caje, 22 months and Zoran, 5, from the same donor as the two who are coming.

On her MySpace blog, Cat posted the following message:

OK!Magazine writes about my pregnancy ~ Issue on Newstands now:
Current mood: blissful
Category: Life

"Iron Chef's Cat Cora has a bigger surprise than the unveiling of her secret ingredient on her hit Food Network show; She's expecting her third--and fourth--sons! "It's really crazy!" the chef, 41, tells OK! Most unusual, Cat will give birth three months after her partner, Jennifer Cora, 37. "We decided that having them a year apart is harder than having kids as infants together," Cat says of their planned pregnancies. Their four children have the same sperm donor but Cat says," [Jennifer] carried my embryo amd [sic] I carried hers. It's like surrogating, but obviously all of our kids are equal."

The pair live in California.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/09/iron-chef-cat-cora-and-wi_n_173283.html

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Her wife is ugly.

I had no idea Cat Cora was a muff diver.

BacktoBasics
03-10-2009, 01:11 PM
She's kinda manly. Iron Chef is a top 5 show in my house.

The older versions trump all. (greatest stoner show ever)

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 01:13 PM
She's kinda manly. Iron Chef is a top 5 show in my house.

The older versions trump all. (greatest stoner show ever)

Iron Chef Japan was the greatest show of all time.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Tonight's secret ingredient......................... PLACENTA!

Whisky Dog
03-10-2009, 01:19 PM
I liked the Japanese one where the trainer of the Iron Chef Italian or whatever feels disgraced and brings his new prize pupil to battle the iron chef to restore honor to his master. The master promptly talks a lot of shit and then his pupil gets beaten by the iron chef. That show was great.

I didn't know Cat Cora was lesbo but it's not a surprise.

DisAsTerBot
03-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Tonight's secret ingredient......................... PLACENTA!

:rollin i can see the commissioner saying it all crazy eyed :rollin

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 01:26 PM
tonight's secret ingredient......................... Placenta!

alle cuisine!!!

Thunder Dan
03-10-2009, 01:26 PM
that's hot--2 chicks

The Michael Symon guy is from Cleveland and one of his res truants he still runs is right around the corner from the Q. It's really different, but really good. It's not too expensive either, so if you ever find yourself in Cleveland check it out