PDA

View Full Version : Spurs @ Rockets 3/14 SPURS Pre Game PARTY In Houston!

GodFamilySPURS
03-10-2009, 01:42 PM
I moved to Houston 3 years ago from San Antonio, and I am a diehard Spurs fan along with a couple other friends that live here. I have gone to every Spurs@ Rockets Game since I moved to this city, and wanted to see if there are any other Spurs fans in H-town that would like to meet up at Champs or any other Bar to have a SPURS PRE GAME PARTY Before we go to the Toyota Center and watch the Spurs Destroy the stupid Rockets this Saturday.

Every game is great because there are always about 20% Spurs Fans in the crowd!

Andy25
03-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey same here. I live in Katy now. I was born in Houston and raised in San Antonio till I was 16. Now I go to school at UTSA but I'm in Houston for Spring Break. Unfortunately I don't have any tickets to the game. :/ Maybe I'll go to the Spurs home game with the rockets.

Ditty
03-10-2009, 02:28 PM
i went earlier this year to the game in houston

theres alot of spurs fans

but im trying to get tickets to the game at the same time try to get to houston

GodFamilySPURS
03-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Let's Go Spurs Fans in Houston! Let's get to the game at the Toyota Center this Saturday.

I am so sick of Rockets fans telling me every year that this is the year that the Rockets are going to win the Championship..."this is their year.." It's funny how they are stuck in their own little Delusional Rocket World when they have not even made it out of the 1st round for years...

Rockets Fans are happy if they get out of the first round of the playoffs...

Spurs Fans are not happy unless they win a NBA Championship!!

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 05:01 PM
i actually have tickets to this game. i'm going to katy for the southland conference basketball tournament on friday. let me know if and where ya'll decide to meet. i'll be in the area starting friday evening.

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Now I go to school at UTSA but I'm in Houston for Spring Break.

go choaders!