PDA

View Full Version : torrent/music downloading

stretch
03-10-2009, 02:20 PM
how legit is a website providing privacy services like torrentprivacy.com?

what are expert downloaders recommendations for avoiding any issues with getting busted for downloading?

koriwhat
03-10-2009, 02:38 PM
don't be a pussy!

METALMiKE
03-10-2009, 03:41 PM
if you are worried don't download. dont have terabytes worth of music or movies and dont sell music or movies and you should be good.

TheTorrentBuster
03-10-2009, 08:38 PM
stretch (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6183) this is the second topic you have made on this subject. I was very nice to warn you the first time you did it but now I have to move the ip into the "red" zone.

We will be watching you very closely. Your refusal to let it go alarms me and even after a very very firm warning you still go about asking question, in a open forum I may add. Not very smart. Do yourself a favor and drop this subject.

stretch
03-11-2009, 12:35 PM
stretch (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6183) this is the second topic you have made on this subject. I was very nice to warn you the first time you did it but now I have to move the ip into the "red" zone.

We will be watching you very closely. Your refusal to let it go alarms me and even after a very very firm warning you still go about asking question, in a open forum I may add. Not very smart. Do yourself a favor and drop this subject.

bust me and go fuck yourself.

koriwhat
03-11-2009, 02:10 PM
bust me and go fuck yourself.

don't worry about mouse... he's harmless.

Sense
03-11-2009, 04:00 PM
I use megadownload.net for music... full cd's...

it's not torrenting...

it's rapidshare and megaupload...

it's begginning to get hard to download and find most of the music you want on torrent sites.

spurster
03-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I don't think anyone has been "busted" for downloading. Usually, it's for uploading, and there are few cases for linking.

Sense
03-11-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't think anyone has been "busted" for downloading. Usually, it's for uploading, and there are few cases for linking.

Oh people get busted...

but it's more like factories of piracy.... downloading and downloading alot of content that is then used to sell...

And yeah they are mostly after the sites.... and the distributors..

That's why I'm not worried really... if I like the torrent enough I'll buy the movie/cd

stretch
03-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Oh people get busted...

but it's more like factories of piracy.... downloading and downloading alot of content that is then used to sell...

And yeah they are mostly after the sites.... and the distributors..

That's why I'm not worried really... if I like the torrent enough I'll buy the movie/cd

so if i download a couple albums a month, if that, I don't have much to worry about, right?

stretch
03-12-2009, 08:32 AM
don't worry about mouse... he's harmless.

lol, i know.

i think my favorite troll of his is "johnsmith."

but he got rid of those hilarious ass pictures though.

Dr. Gonzo
03-12-2009, 08:55 AM

it's not torrenting...

it's begginning to get hard to download and find most of the music you want on torrent sites.

Nice. I never knew about that site. Thanks.

koriwhat
03-12-2009, 01:12 PM
lol, i know.

i think my favorite troll of his is "johnsmith."

but he got rid of those hilarious ass pictures though.

he probably makes up 96% of users here on st... so many trolls created by him it's ridiculous but when you don't have shit to do like go to work or anything i guess you can sit on your ass all day and act as if you're 14 playing around on the net.

stretch
03-12-2009, 02:01 PM
he probably makes up 96% of users here on st... so many trolls created by him it's ridiculous but when you don't have shit to do like go to work or anything i guess you can sit on your ass all day and act as if you're 14 playing around on the net.

yes, im very aware of his work. im a big fan. i think its hilarious how seriously some people take him.

Sense
03-12-2009, 06:45 PM
so if i download a couple albums a month, if that, I don't have much to worry about, right?

I do that... I get all my music that way...

You should be worried if you put these albums out there...

For example.. I get all my movies from Axxo... on demonoid, because his dvd rips are leaked before they hit the shelves..

He's at risk...

Sense
03-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Nice. I never knew about that site. Thanks.

No problem man... That's how I got to it

MannyIsGod
03-17-2009, 08:13 AM
I never have problems finding the music I want off mininova. Always good to have more sites though.

leemajors
03-17-2009, 08:51 AM

it's not torrenting...

umm, no it's not.

Cry Havoc
03-17-2009, 11:40 AM

Most people in this thread, it seems, have not been following the geek news. Fortunately for you all, I am a huge geek and on top of the torrenting issues.

http://www.infopackets.com/news/piracy/2008/20081222_riaa_no_longer_prosecuting_individuals.ht m

FTA:

According to reports, the Record Industry Association of America, or RIAA, is changing its strategy for prosecuting illegal peer-to-peer downloaders. The group will now work with Internet Service Providers (ISPs) rather than attacking individuals.

Download all you want, you won't be attacked for it.

stretch
03-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Most people in this thread, it seems, have not been following the geek news. Fortunately for you all, I am a huge geek and on top of the torrenting issues.

http://www.infopackets.com/news/piracy/2008/20081222_riaa_no_longer_prosecuting_individuals.ht m

FTA:

According to reports, the Record Industry Association of America, or RIAA, is changing its strategy for prosecuting illegal peer-to-peer downloaders. The group will now work with Internet Service Providers (ISPs) rather than attacking individuals.

Download all you want, you won't be attacked for it.

wow really? so no one at all has been busted since this?

Sense
03-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Download all you want (while you can... MUAHAHAHAHA), you won't be attacked for it.

fixed

Dr. Gonzo
03-17-2009, 11:13 PM
I do that... I get all my music that way...

You should be worried if you put these albums out there...

For example.. I get all my movies from Axxo... on demonoid, because his dvd rips are leaked before they hit the shelves..

He's at risk...

Axxo is the fucking man!

Brutalis
03-18-2009, 12:04 PM

it's not torrenting...

Tried that out and couldn't find much.

TheTorrentBuster
03-18-2009, 02:07 PM
:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope :nope:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope:nope

Al Gore
03-18-2009, 08:07 PM
when you don't have shit to do like go to work or anything i guess you can sit on your ass all day and act as if you're 14 playing around on the net.

Kinda like what you do only with the same boring ass screen name.

B-Boy
03-18-2009, 08:11 PM

Good thing is mouse can just change to another screen name, your still stuck with those pastie white french fries you call legs. :lmao

mouse
03-18-2009, 08:16 PM
he makes up 96% of users here on st... so many trolls created by him it's ridiculous but when you don't have shit to do like go to work or anything i guess you can sit on your ass all day and act as if you're 14 playing around on the net.

I find your online stalking capabilities second to none. It is rather uncomfortable to hear how you know so much about me. But hey that's your kink more power to you. :tu

Just don't bitch later when i go on another photo shop spree and expose your creamy white broke back legs, and no more "I give up, you rule mouse"

this time you suffer for weeks to come.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/shake3.gif

TheTorrentBuster
03-18-2009, 11:54 PM

That's how he feels when we are breathing down his neck for downloading.

You all should be scared!!!

Stop doing it.

Laker Lanny
03-19-2009, 12:33 AM
^ :lmao

Cry Havoc
03-19-2009, 03:07 AM
That's how he feels when we are breathing down his neck for downloading.

You all should be scared!!!

Stop doing it.

All ur songs r belong to us.

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 04:18 AM
I find your online stalking capabilities second to none. It is rather uncomfortable to hear how you know so much about me. But hey that's your kink more power to you. :tu

Just don't bitch later when i go on another photo shop spree and expose your creamy white broke back legs, and no more "I give up, you rule mouse"

this time you suffer for weeks to come.

oh no! please no... please.

get over yourself man. and i'm stalking you? come on now fool. you're in every fuckin' thread so maybe you're stalking me. i don't know and i really don't care either.

you go on your little photoshop spree... i get laughs from it all no doubt.

the way you come across here cracks me up. i mean a grown man in his what 40's using an internet forum to boost his ego and all the while actually believing he's worth a shit. you know what would be more worthwhile to you and our society... a fuckin' job! get one loser.

this isn't high school and no i'm not suggesting to lose your humor, i am merely suggesting that maybe you weren't necessarily the cool kid in school but hey maybe i am wrong. i understand your frustration is all i'm saying.

ps: i'd be pissed too if i looked like ron jeremy and couldn't get any pussy. have a nice day bitch.

TheTorrentBuster
03-19-2009, 07:24 AM
All
ur
songs r belong to us.

Watch it before I get you fighting with with another forum poster,
Just like koriwhatHappenToMyLegs is now doing.

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 09:34 AM
Watch it before I get you fighting with with another forum poster,
Just like koriwhatHappenToMyLegs is now doing.

about that whole stalking thing bro... why don't you check some of my recent replies in a few threads, ok now who replied right after me? calling the kettle black you fat fuck.

you're such a little pissy bitch.

stretch
03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
koriwhat appears to be a little too uptight.

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 09:41 AM
koriwhat appears to be a little too uptight.

nope not really. it's so easy to categorize people on the net right just like it is to decipher sarcasm. you obviously ain't good at either one.

Blue Jew
03-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Lets see if we can figure out koriwhat's problem.

you're in every fuckin' thread

ok so you know who is in every thread, that tells us you spend allot a time online and to remember mouse you must have an obsession with him.

i don't know and i really don't care either.If that was true you would just read and not reply but you do care as it shows in your rants.

i mean a grown man in his what 40's using an internet forum to boost his ego So you feel the www is only for teens and people of your age? And what do you care what others use the www for? How would you know what a person gets out of something? You really think ST can actually help someones ego? Maybe your describing yourself and don't even know it.

you know what would be more worthwhile to you and our society... a fuckin' job! get one loser.Now your saying the www is only for people who work 40 hours a week? No one who is retired or works from home can be part of SpursTalk?

Did you know Kori was without a job for awhile should she had avoided the www or take a chance and face the ridicule of koriwaht?

this isn't high school Then amybe you should wait a few more years until your mature enough to be here.

i am merely suggestingOh now after months of insults and online staking your just now suggesting something? :lmao

that maybe you weren't necessarily the cool kid in school but hey maybe i am wrong.Well you can't have it both ways either mouse was popular in school and therefore needs to feed his ego online like you say, or else he was not popular in school and needs the www to make up for lost time. Either way you telling someone where they can or can't post is lame.

i understand your frustration is all i'm saying.If you understood one half of anything you claim, you would have done us all a favor and wrapped your lips around a 357 a long time ago so the rest of us can all enjoy ST like we did before you decided to camp out here and stalk mouse like some sort of wannabe Joanna Brothers groupie.

ps: i'd be pissed too if i looked like ron jeremy and couldn't get any pussy.

Good thing for you you look like David Letterman and only love cock! :tu

have a nice day bitch.

mouse will after he reads this.

Last Comic Standing
03-19-2009, 11:15 AM
Blue Jew 1

stalkerwhat 0

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 11:33 AM
2 can play that game... lets see if we can figure out fat fuck's problem.

ok so you know who is in every thread, that tells us you spend allot a time online and to remember mouse you must have an obsession with him.

yeah i do spend a lot of time online considering most of my income comes from dealing with clients online! plus i love my spurs and i generally love ST. as for knowing who's who... well it ain't rocket science to figure out you're the biggest troll of them all.

If that was true you would just read and not reply but you do care as it shows in your rants.

caring would be going to bed at night pissed off over some douche on the net which i never go to bed pissed off over anything i read on the net. i smoke too much to give a fuck.

So you feel the www is only for teens and people of your age? And what do you care what others use the www for? How would you know what a person gets out of something? You really think ST can actually help someones ego? Maybe your describing yourself and don't even know it.

i don't care what you do on the net. i just think you're a fuckin' fool is all.

Now your saying the www is only for people who work 40 hours a week? No one who is retired or works from home can be part of SpursTalk?

you're trying to justify your actions here by spinning shit... fuckin' ridiculous, but then again you do this time and time again.

Did you know Kori was without a job for awhile should she had avoided the www or take a chance and face the ridicule of koriwaht?

fight your own battles without bringing others into the mix mouse. this again read what i just wrote right above this. kori has nothing to do with this.

Then amybe you should wait a few more years until your mature enough to be here.

mature? ha! dude i am a productive person within our society... you?

Oh now after months of insults and online staking your just now suggesting something? :lmao

dude i don't know where you get off trying to claim i stalk you on ST. that's almost as ridiculous as proclaiming yourself as a comedian. it's hard to avoid someone who is in every damn thread here. trust me i don't give a fuck about you enough to stalk you. god damn you're to into yourself.

Well you can't have it both ways either mouse was popular in school and therefore needs to feed his ego online like you say, or else he was not popular in school and needs the www to make up for lost time. Either way you telling someone where they can or can't post is lame.

i never said you can't post... i just wonder how you keep in order all your usernames and passwords. then again it can't be that hard to keep things straight when you have all the time in the world to do so while you collect your social security and lonestar cards.

If you understood one half of anything you claim, you would have done us all a favor and wrapped your lips around a 357 a long time ago so the rest of us can all enjoy ST like we did before you decided to camp out here and stalk mouse like some sort of wannabe Joanna Brothers groupie.

i got a 9mm if you'd like to come to my pad some time... oh and 50 cal s&w are fun as well as shooting off some rounds with my buddies ak. come over bro and lets have a blast!

Good thing for you you look like David Letterman and only love cock! :tu

once again you fail at being the "comedian" you are.

ps: i love how you go all 3rd person and shit... you must be delusional.

stretch
03-19-2009, 02:11 PM
nope not really. it's so easy to categorize people on the net right just like it is to decipher sarcasm. you obviously ain't good at either one.

:td

fail

you take mouse too seriously dude

stretch
03-19-2009, 02:17 PM
another win for mouse

LockBeard
03-19-2009, 02:17 PM
I hear, there's a program out called peer2guardian or some such that blocks some ips where the torrents are going through.

Many govern1men2t ips, business ips, ad ips, etc that your torrents are going through.

TheTorrentBuster
03-19-2009, 02:21 PM
My job is done on this thread as it is now way off topic.

btw, I'm not Mouse.....you were just quick to point a finger.....that's what all downloaders do when BUSTED

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 02:49 PM
btw, I'm not Mouse.....you were just quick to point a finger.....that's what all downloaders do when BUSTED

yeah and i'll believe that like i believe kbp is in greece. yep.

ps: i am starting to wonder whether or not kbp is mouse. haha.

Illuminati
03-19-2009, 04:11 PM
ok from what I have read thus far that koriwhat has posted he is the enlighten one on these boards. He has the perfect job, he is at the perfect age, and seems to know every flaw and disadvantage mouse has. Is this some sort gift, or is he a closet online stalker?

One thing is for sure he feels compelled to tell mouse every chance he gets about how much he knows mouse is a loser, a wannabe comic,unemployed,old,fat.worthless, (feel free to add more) You would think by now koriwhat would see mouse already knows all this or really doesn't care.

So in closing if this kind of behavior is what keeps koriwhat going, and making him feel better about himself than he did after each posts he passionately dedicates to mouse then I say let koriwhat expose himself for what he really is.

http://hudsonmidcenturymodern.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/jealous.jpg

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 04:35 PM
whatup mouse! how's it going on this beautiful day here in SA!?

anyhow... on to the show!

lets go all 3rd person and shit again... fuck yeah! so koriwhat has a few things he'd like to point out.

ok from what I have read thus far that koriwhat has posted he is the enlighten one on these boards. He has the perfect job, he is at the perfect age, and seems to know every flaw and disadvantage mouse has. Is this some sort gift, or is he a closet online stalker?

koriwhat knows he's the enlightened one and that's why most call him the golden child, you know like in the movie featuring eddie murphy. that's it!

koriwhat doesn't necessarily have the greatest job but it is fuckin' AWESOME! and koriwhat isn't at the perfect age either but he's still young enough to fuck hot bitches, something mouse has no clue about. pussy? mouse doesn't like cats.

koriwhat is very gifted just not retarded.

One thing is for sure he feels compelled to tell mouse every chance he gets about how much he knows mouse is a loser, a wannabe comic,unemployed,old,fat.worthless, (feel free to add more) You would think by now koriwhat would see mouse already knows all this or really doesn't care.

koriwhat doesn't care either and if you spin this the other way... well koriwhat might be gettin' under mouse's skin by now. have yall noticed? ah!

So in closing if this kind of behavior is what keeps koriwhat going, and making him feel better about himself than he did after each posts he passionately dedicates to mouse then I say let koriwhat expose himself for what he really is.

oh koriwhat will expose himself but only after like 10+ shots. no less though and he'll black out and not remember either.

you really think koriwhat is jealous of this?
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/ronjeremy.jpg
if so you must be smoking some pcp or some strong shit! koriwhat is far from jealous. koriwhat loves to laugh his ass off at mouse but not because mouse is a self-proclaimed comedian but because.... refer back to that photo for the answer.

good day mouse! :toast

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 04:36 PM
btw... what the fuck is that on your chest?

Hustle & Flow
03-19-2009, 04:40 PM
btw... what the fuck is that on your chest?

Your mothers pubes?

:lmao

Smart Ass
03-19-2009, 04:41 PM
I stand corrected. :lol

MiamiHeat.
03-19-2009, 04:41 PM
This koriwhat person needs meds!

Smart Ass
03-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Koritwat is getting pwned!!

B-Boy
03-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Koritwat is getting pwned!!

And that shit is permanent! :lmao

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 05:08 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/xc54zp.jpg

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 05:10 PM
And that shit is permanent! :lmao

yes those tats are permanent... that's usually how tats work.

ps: what the fuck is this owned shit? give me a break. oh you've been pwned!

Ricardo Romo
03-19-2009, 05:54 PM

Koriwhat comes back with a knock out punch! :lmao

I am Tom
03-19-2009, 05:55 PM

Mouse gets owned! :lol

Slydragon
03-19-2009, 06:59 PM
:corn:

Only if on that photo we could could turn the small guy half around and throw the Spurs tat's on his legs.....that would make me LMFAO

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 07:05 PM

Only if on that photo we could could turn the small guy half around and throw the Spurs tat's on his legs.....that would make me LMFAO

hahaha

son of a bitch!

Slydragon
03-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Some stuff I have notice.

oh no! please no... please.

get over yourself man. and i'm stalking you? come on now fool. you're in every fuckin' thread so maybe you're stalking me. i don't know and i really don't care either.

about that whole stalking thing bro... why don't you check some of my recent replies in a few threads, ok now who replied right after me? calling the kettle black you fat fuck.

you're such a little pissy bitch.

well koriwhat might be gettin' under mouse's skin by now. have yall noticed? ah!

But you are the one to change this, so it appears he is getting under your skin

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5889/20216610.jpg

Phase-T
03-19-2009, 07:27 PM

Winner! :lmao

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 07:27 PM
it appears you shouldn't give me good helpful suggestions on my next masterpiece... :)

get ready sly cause your joining big boy on the bed and on all fours!

good day sir.

Word!
03-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Some stuff I have notice.

But you are the one to change this, so it appears he is getting under your skin

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5889/20216610.jpg

WORD! :tu

Chimp Pimp
03-19-2009, 07:30 PM
it appears you shouldn't give me good helpful suggestions on my next masterpiece... :)

good day sir.

The wrath of KW in action!! :tu

can't wait!!

Blue Jew
03-19-2009, 07:34 PM

Mouse I would sit this one out brah, the dude has some mad skilz dawg!

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 07:37 PM
haha

Slydragon
03-19-2009, 07:42 PM

good day sir.

So my post touch a nerve?

kumar.
03-19-2009, 07:43 PM

This topic is headed to the classics forum! :lol

Slydragon
03-19-2009, 08:22 PM

good day sir.

I'm in this for fun, and since you said that, I thought I would strike first. My shop skill suck but I call this

Steamy Shower

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1737/donedone.jpg

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 09:25 PM
ok i get it it's some dude behind me... but are those wing tats on his legs? holy shit this just reminds me of that nasty ass shit episode from southpark.

Last Comic Standing
03-19-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm in this for fun, and since you said that, I thought I would strike first. My shop skill suck but I call this

Steamy Shower

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1737/donedone.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner! :lmao

Slydragon
03-19-2009, 09:36 PM
ok i get it it's some dude behind me... but are those wing tats on his legs? holy shit this just reminds me of that nasty ass shit episode from southpark.

I just saw tats so it goes like this

guy+tats+shower= lonely prison guy behind you

How the hell do you people cut the lines so straight? Maybe it's because I'm on my laptop and using my finger on the touch pad to follow a line.

I need a tablet.

kumar.
03-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Its not how you cut its how you erase the access.

Slydragon
03-19-2009, 09:46 PM

Still would be better on a tablet of with a mouse(no pun) rather than my laptop.

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 10:00 PM

masks!

kumar.
03-19-2009, 10:01 PM
try a usb mouse.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/th_monkey.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/?action=view&current=monkey.flv)

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 10:09 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/jucmrq.jpg

koriwhat
03-19-2009, 10:10 PM
i dont really feel like wasting anymore time and anyhow im off to the bars... yeah yeah no work tomorrow!

Slydragon
03-19-2009, 10:31 PM

WTF????......................

...I'm not that skinny

Word!
03-19-2009, 11:14 PM
i dont really feel like wasting anymore time and anyhow im off to the bars... yeah yeah no work tomorrow!

So you have a drinking problem and you lecture others?:bang

Slydragon
03-20-2009, 01:36 AM
Also if you are going to put a pic of a dead mouse keep with the thread theme and make it funny, try this one

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/Slydrag0n/gifs/2.jpg

DannyT
03-20-2009, 03:11 AM
Kori I know some how you beat me twice somehow but if you only put this much effort in the league maybe we would be done by now....why you wanna go make yourself look like a fool...why you wanna entertain this man?

good luck

JoeChalupa
03-20-2009, 09:20 AM

don't be a pussy!

Staff Sgt. Dignam
03-20-2009, 11:35 AM

Who the fuck do you think you are, you lace curtain motherfucker? Who gives you the right to post poorly photoshopped shit like this on this forum? I ought to slam your head through a plate glass window, you prick. Don't ever let me catch you posting this shit again, you little fuck, or I will beat your ass, rip your dick off, and jam it up your fat fucking ass you lace curtain motherfucker.

koriwhat
03-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Who the fuck do you think you are, you lace curtain motherfucker? Who gives you the right to post poorly photoshopped shit like this on this forum? I ought to slam your head through a plate glass window, you prick. Don't ever let me catch you posting this shit again, you little fuck, or I will beat your ass, rip your dick off, and jam it up your fat fucking ass you lace curtain motherfucker.

haha nice one mouse

marky mark and the funky bunch!

koriwhat
03-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Also if you are going to put a pic of a dead mouse keep with the thread theme and make it funny, try this one

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/Slydrag0n/gifs/2.jpg

now thats fuckin' awesome! no pun intended... well maybe a little pun at most. haha.

koriwhat
03-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Kori I know some how you beat me twice somehow but if you only put this much effort in the league maybe we would be done by now....why you wanna go make yourself look like a fool...why you wanna entertain this man?

good luck

it's all for shits and giggles my friend...

ps: i wanna finish the league but it doesn't seem like the ones who i need to play vs want to play or finish.

koriwhat
03-20-2009, 04:43 PM
So you have a drinking problem and you lecture others?:bang

i'm lecturing you about drinking? haha... and no i have no drinking problem cause if i did i'd have a beer in my hand right now. i drink most weekends but i rarely go all out and get plastered. i don't consider 3 beers on a thursday(no work on friday) and maybe a couple more on the weekend being much of a problem. it's all good though cause you only live once!

ah i want a beer right now! mmm negra modelo... blue moon... shock top... paulaner salvador... paulaner hefeweisen... shiner black... new castle... killians irish red... zeigenbach... mmm mmm mmm.

DannyT
03-21-2009, 02:39 PM
i'm lecturing you about drinking?
ah i want a beer right now! mmm negra modelo... blue moon... shock top... paulaner salvador... paulaner hefeweisen... shiner black... new castle... killians irish red... zeigenbach... mmm mmm mmm.

all that and this white boy prolly drinks Bush like his red neck daddy

DannyT
03-21-2009, 02:40 PM
or better yet piss star...

koriwhat
03-21-2009, 02:44 PM
or better yet piss star...

ah lonestar! just for the hell of it on thursdays at the local bar for $2 16oz's. that's the only time i swear! hahaha. as for busch never!

ps: let's pull the sempathy-guilt-trip-card like mouse likes to use... i never had a father growing up dannyt so you wanna make fun of me some more? hahaha. go for it cause fuck my dad!

Gov. Perry
03-21-2009, 02:50 PM
go for it cause fuck my dad!

You little prick, after all I have done for you. Dont call me next time your HIGH ass gets into a fender bender, unless its your mothers. I miss that sweet ass.

Tu Pac
03-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Im that little niggas daddy.

koriwhat
03-21-2009, 02:53 PM
tupac lives! the rumors were real! holy shit! dad come back to me please! it's been a very thuggish ruggish life without you in it.

XboX360
03-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Big Snatch...just remember I am a ticking time bomb...Karmas a bitch

koriwhat
03-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Big Snatch...just remember I am a ticking time bomb...Karmas a bitch

you had a second chance and still couldn't capitalize and if i remember right you got a beat down in that last game... by what like 20 pts right?

i would love to run some more games though cause i do think you and i are more on the same level on 2k9 and i think my breakout game vs you might had just been a fluke. anyhow anytime dannyt! :toast

magic2kb8
04-07-2009, 06:25 PM
how legit is a website providing privacy services like torrentprivacy.com?

what are expert downloaders recommendations for avoiding any issues with getting busted for downloading?

where did the link go...

JoeChalupa
04-10-2009, 09:12 AM
I still don't mess with this stuff. :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-10-2009, 03:39 PM
I hear, there's a program out called peer2guardian or some such that blocks some ips where the torrents are going through.

Many govern1men2t ips, business ips, ad ips, etc that your torrents are going through.:lmao

The words are peer guardian 2

and

government.

I appreciate the display of paranoia though.