PDA

View Full Version : The only player that needs suspension is

scanry
03-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Lamar Odumb. Mofo is already trying to come up silly ass excuses. :lol

Ariza was literally in tears and that's punishment enough for him.:lmao

However why was Robert Horry suspended for 2 games in 2007? :wow He just touched Nash and the Canadian flopped all the way to the scorers table.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Lamar Odumb. Mofo is already trying to come up silly ass excuses. :lol

Ariza was literally in tears and that's punishment enough for him.:lmao

However why was Robert Horry suspended for 2 games in 2007? :wow He just touched Nash and the Canadian flopped all the way to the scorers table.
Completely agree with you about Horry...I would agree that basketball needs to get tougher, but the truth of it is, if the Horford play goes for a suspension, Ariza should be suspended too. You can't change the rules for one team. Doesn't work.

balli
03-10-2009, 03:30 PM
I think the NBA has gotten progressively more pussy over the past 20 years and I don't like suspensions, but I'd tend to agree that they should at least be consistent with them. Though I didn't think Horford should have been suspended for the TJ Ford hit.

And I don't agree about the Horry thing. Whether Nash hammed it up a little or not, Horry stood at mid-court specifically for the purpose of hip checking Nash's minuscule ass into the scorers table. Maybe he shouldn't have been suspended, but given what they did to Amare and (who else?) Diaw? I thought it was less than compensatory. And to suggest it was a Nash flop through and through is... incorrect.