PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Ariza = Classless

SpursDynasty
03-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Excuse the yet another Laker-related thread. But wow..okay, so I guess I understand some of the trash talking going on.. I don't understand how a player can stand there having just put someone out of the game on a stretcher, and still have the nerve to get in it with some of the Blazers. It was a play on the ball with an unfortunate result and not intentional, but still, Ariza doesn't know when it's time to cool off. You just fucking put a player on a stretcher on the way to the hospital dumbass and you want to escalate the whole situation. Piece of shit.

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Fucking pussy ass Euro's. Can't handle a little contact.

RollingBlackOut
03-10-2009, 05:16 PM

Isn't that what Kobe said about his accuser during his Rape trial?

Banzai
03-10-2009, 05:16 PM
I thought the Blazers got in it with Ariza. When Rudy went down they all came over and then the confrontations happened.

LEONARD
03-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Excuse the yet another Laker-related thread. But wow..okay, so I guess I understand some of the trash talking going on.. I don't understand how a player can stand there having just put someone out of the game on a stretcher, and still have the nerve to get in it with some of the Blazers. It was a play on the ball with an unfortunate result and not intentional, but still, Ariza doesn't know when it's time to cool off. You just fucking put a player on a stretcher on the way to the hospital dumbass and you want to escalate the whole situation. Piece of shit.

http://blog.farnboroughsucks.co.uk/img/dog-doo.jpg

Banzai
03-10-2009, 05:31 PM

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/notthisjeez.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/notthisjeez.jpg)

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Racist bastard.

Morg1411
03-10-2009, 05:34 PM

Wow...you even shame your avatar with bullshit like that.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2009, 05:34 PM

Apparently neither can Pau Gasoft, as we saw in the finals

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 05:35 PM
I don't get the constant abuse on Europeans. Nothing wrong with being European from a cultured country with a great history. Like ....uh...science and new medicine being created in the south of Spain.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't get the constant abuse on Europeans. Nothing wrong with being European from a cultured country with a great history. Like ....uh...science and new medicine being created in the south of Spain.
Exactly...and these are the people who got on a guy last night for being racist to hispanics..but it's ok to be racist to Europeans...hypocrites.

Morg1411
03-10-2009, 05:48 PM
It's just typical shock talk. Predictable, unimaginative, and, overall, pretty dull.

Many PackYao
03-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Treble Aretha!:p:

mabrignani
03-10-2009, 05:51 PM
yeah fuck you house. europeans started contact, we got gladiators and shit

DrHouse
03-10-2009, 05:53 PM
This is an SD post you morons.

Stop taking this so seriously. You're overreacting worse than Blazer fans.

mabrignani
ariza was just mad his team was gettin blown out hahahaha
fuck house, fuck the lakers
go europeans
go spurs go

Red Hawk #21

Spainiards are the Kings of racism, my older brother traveled to Spain a couple of years ago and he was almost killed by these racist fucks just because he's Cuban. Alot of Spaniards are simply racist to people who are not from Spain.

But anyway, Ariza went too far with that shit last night. Even though Rudy Fernandez people are a bunch of Racist fucks, he didn't deserve to get leveled like that.

Spursfan092120
03-10-2009, 05:55 PM
This is an SD post you morons.

Stop taking this so seriously. You're overreacting worse than Blazer fans.
Funny..when you're proven wrong, all of a sudden it's a joke. Just like last night. When you're right, you continue. When you're wrong, it's all kidding. Hypocritical arrogant prick.

NBAdime
03-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Spainiards are the Kings of racism, my older brother traveled to Spain a couple of years ago and he was almost killed by these racist fucks just because he's Cuban. Alot of Spaniards are simply racist to people who are not from Spain.

But anyway, Ariza went too far with that shit last night. Even though Rudy Fernandez people are a bunch of Racist fucks, he didn't deserve to get leveled like that.

I'm aware of Spanish racism. There is a mixed British Formula 1 driver, Lewis Hamilton. Anyways he was there competing and some spanish people had black faces and racially abusive signs, and making monkey faces. But when you say "Europeans" you are talking about a continent not one country.

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm aware of Spanish racism. There is a mixed British Formula 1 driver, Lewis Hamilton. Anyways he was there competing and some spanish people had black faces and racially abusive signs, and making monkey faces. But when you say "Europeans" you are talking about a continent not one country.

Yes, you're right. I don't condone what DrHouse and those others say about Europeans. my forefathers are men of european descent, and so are many others on this site. To dis a whole continent is pretty stupid imho.

cycoticbeauty
03-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Trevor Ariza is the shit!

Rogue
03-11-2009, 11:50 PM

your ancestors were also europeans like SD's unless you were black ppl or from another planet, but I have no idea if there's another alien living on earth other than me.

we all know you're a british cretin.