PDA

View Full Version : The Official Rapper and tim_duncan94 Thread

Rapper
03-11-2009, 07:58 AM
My dear friends

Would you mind that Timmy's statistics drops to 20 points & 10 rebounds below at the end of the season?

L.I.T
03-11-2009, 08:08 AM
Great thread! Stats are incredibly important...even more than wins. :tu

m33p0
03-11-2009, 08:21 AM
if it means he's getting more help and he's holding the championship, not at all.

Thomas82
03-11-2009, 08:28 AM
if it means he's getting more help and he's holding the championship, not at all.

+1

Agloco
03-11-2009, 08:29 AM
My dear friends

Would you mind that Timmy's statistics drops to 20 points & 10 rebounds below at the end of the season?

The more important question:

Would he or Popovich mind?

Depends on the context. If he's hoisting a championship trophy he's ok with going for 5 and 5.

tim_duncan94
03-11-2009, 06:37 PM
My dear friends

yes because when people look at his statistics they would be like man this guys stats are low. because that is low for what he usally gets

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 06:39 PM
+2

duncan228
03-11-2009, 06:52 PM
There's at least one person that has no concern for Duncan's stats: Duncan.

Duncan has shown us consistently that individual recognition is not what he's about. All that matters to him is winning. If he has to carry the scoring/rebounding load he will. If his team is balanced and he carries less, all the better. All that matters is winning and that's done as a team.

Sigz
03-11-2009, 07:03 PM
I'd be fucking pissed, and rage on Sequ and his mom.

tim_duncan94
03-11-2009, 07:25 PM

Duncan has shown us consistently that individual recognition is not what he's about. All that matters to him is winning. If he has to carry the scoring/rebounding load he will. If his team is balanced and he carries less, all the better. All that matters is winning and that's done as a team.

your right. but duncan should only put up big numbers agianst those teams that we dont like. because then they would know once agian that he can't be stoped.

tim_duncan94
03-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Rapper made a very good thread about timmy's stats droping. at first i was concered but now im not. i was just wondering if he should get his points per game higher than tony's before the end of the season. right now Timmy's ppg is 20.1 and Tony's is 21.0

tp2021
03-11-2009, 07:32 PM
How about you try the "Reply" feature?

Typhoon
03-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Rapper made a very good thread about timmy's stats droping. at first i was concered but now im not. i was just wondering if he should get his points per game higher than tony's before the end of the season. right now Timmy's ppg is 20.1 and Tony's is 21.0

OMG :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lol:lol

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
OMG :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lol:lol
:lmao:lmao:lmao You didn't laugh quite enough.

tim_duncan94
03-11-2009, 07:38 PM
why do you guys not want me making treads> i know i make alot but oh well it dont matter.

Mugen
03-11-2009, 07:39 PM
why do you guys not want me making treads> i know i make alot but oh well it dont matter.

seriously man?

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 07:40 PM
It's not that we don't want you making threads..you just have to learn when a situation needs a new thread, or when you should just continue on with one that is talking about the same subject. Case in point..on this thread, you said Rapper made a good thread about Timmy and Tony's points per game, and you said you weren't concerned. This thread should have just been another post on his thread. See what I mean?

jag
03-11-2009, 07:40 PM
you guys not want me making treads

No
:toast

tim_duncan94
03-11-2009, 07:43 PM
It's not that we don't want you making threads..you just have to learn when a situation needs a new thread, or when you should just continue on with one that is talking about the same subject. Case in point..on this thread, you said Rapper made a good thread about Timmy and Tony's points per game, and you said you weren't concerned. This thread should have just been another post on his thread. See what I mean?

ok im new here so i dont kno really how it works but still when i make a good thread about somthing yall is still going to laugh.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 07:45 PM
ok im new here so i dont kno really how it works but still when i make a good thread about somthing yall is still going to laugh.
Not necessarily. I can guarantee you that I will not laugh if it's a good thread...

Mugen
03-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Not necessarily. I can guarantee you that I will not laugh if it's a good thread...

I will.

tim_duncan94
03-11-2009, 07:49 PM

alright i promise that i wont make no more threads untill i have a good one. but im just trying to fit in with all you guys because even though im 15 i still know about the spurs just as much or more than most of you do.

Mugen
03-11-2009, 07:51 PM
alright i promise that i wont make no more threads untill i have a good one. but im just trying to fit in with all you guys because even though im 15 i still know about the spurs just as much or more than most of you do.

case in point:

hahhahahahahahahha

tp2021
03-11-2009, 07:52 PM

8nvuEw9XcuU

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 08:09 PM
OK..see..now that's funny. Some of the people in this forum work for with the Spurs in some aspects or another. Others, such as myself, had a radio talk show that I hosted, and focused on the Spurs. Now, maybe you like the Spurs as much as some of us, but knowledge-wise, that's doubtful. You don't just go into a new forum and say you know more than most of them. That's like going into someone's house and taking a beer out of their fridge without asking. Doesn't work, man.

tp2021
03-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Part of me wants to say this person is a troll, due to constant mention of "only being 15" and annoying habits, but I can't. Nobody's that good.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Part of me wants to say this person is a troll, due to constant mention of "only being 15" and annoying habits, but I can't. Nobody's that good.
hmmm

anonoftheinternets
03-11-2009, 08:32 PM
rapper is that you?

Summers
03-11-2009, 08:38 PM

As was pointed out in Rapper's thread, stats are pretty much meaningless. Winning and improving is what's important in a goal-oriented team. Tim and Tony probably don't give a crap who scores more each night.

Dex
03-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Is there any way to restrict somebody's ability to create New Threads?

Summers
03-11-2009, 08:41 PM
your right. but duncan should only put up big numbers agianst those teams that we dont like. because then they would know once agian that he can't be stoped.

Big numbers from one player don't mean anything if the Spurs don't win. You haven't been paying attention if you think other teams respect Tim because he puts up 20 and 10 every night. It's because he finds a way to win, even if it means kicking out every possession and letting someone else score.

Summers
03-11-2009, 08:42 PM
The 100-post minimum idea has been tossed around, I think.

duncan228
03-11-2009, 08:44 PM
I posted this in Rapper's thread, I guess it goes here too.

Why would Duncan care if Parker's ppg average is higher than his?

exstatic
03-11-2009, 08:52 PM
My dear friends

His rebounds won't dip below 10, and it's not like he hasn't already HAD a season scoring below 20. There isn't some major psychological adjustment that needs to be made.

Do some of you people even follow this team?

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 09:01 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao at the new title.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 09:04 PM
South Park is on...lol

Dex
03-11-2009, 09:07 PM
The 100-post minimum idea has been tossed around, I think.

:lol Would be a start.

Yorae
03-11-2009, 09:11 PM
let's get this party started.

m33p0
03-11-2009, 09:47 PM
should be stickied. reminds me of tlong who made a thread everytime he gets a hard on wet dreaming of oden.

Spursmania
03-11-2009, 10:17 PM
I feel like a babysitter.

Brazil
03-11-2009, 10:18 PM
The twin towers are back after Tim and David please Welcome Rapper and tim_duncan94 !!!

Spursmania
03-11-2009, 10:19 PM
The twin towers are back after Tim and David please Welcome Rapper and tim_duncan94 !!!
:lmao

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 10:20 PM
should be stickied. reminds me of tlong who made a thread everytime he gets a hard on wet dreaming of oden.
I second that.

tim_duncan94
03-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Big numbers from one player don't mean anything if the Spurs don't win. You haven't been paying attention if you think other teams respect Tim because he puts up 20 and 10 every night. It's because he finds a way to win, even if it means kicking out every possession and letting someone else score.

all im saying is when timmy duncan is going up agianst another very good superstar wouldent you guys want tim duncan to get better stats. and that one guy that said he had his own radio show about the spurs that dont tell me that you no more about the spurs or tim duncan than i do.

jag
03-11-2009, 10:27 PM
This thread makes me sad for SpursTalk

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 10:28 PM
all im saying is when timmy duncan is going up agianst another very good superstar wouldent you guys want tim duncan to get better stats. and that one guy that said he had his own radio show about the spurs that dont tell me that you no more about the spurs or tim duncan than i do.
No..you're right it doesn't....but I do. I'm telling you that.

exstatic
03-11-2009, 10:30 PM

Your stupid question revealing a total lack of Tim's and the team's priorities and motivations sure does though, doesn't it?

Rapper
03-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Wow

What's going on here???

Someone who edited my title but ok I don't mind that at all

To be serious and honest, some of you are really "hypocritical" (Do I spell wrong?)

Becuase most of you guys said you don't care and mind what Timmy's statistics is as long as the spurs win, come on man, don't be dishonest

If Timmy is your favorite player you must be happy that when he has a nice statistics, don't tell me that you don't really care and mind at all and pretend that you just focus and concern on the "win"

end of story

duncan228
03-11-2009, 10:32 PM

You're still missing the point.

NO. No one here cares if Duncan has better stats than anyone he plays against or with. Duncan only cares about the win, and we, as Spurs fans, also only care about the win.

It's more important how he plays than what his stat line reads.

And, you're not going to make a lot of friends here if you keep saying you know more than anyone else. As Spursfan092120 pointed out, there are people posting here that have worked with the team in various ways. Been in the locker room, did interviews with the team. There are people here that have been following the team from the ABA days. There are radio and other media types here.

There are some incredible basketball minds here. Read and enjoy.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Wow

What's going on here???

Someone who edited my title but ok I don't mind that at all

To be serious and honest, some of you are really "hypocritical" (Do I spell wrong?)

Becuase most of you guys said you don't care and mind what Timmy's statistics is as long as the spurs win, come on man, don't be dishonest

If Timmy is your favorite player you must be happy that when he has a nice statistics, don't tell me that you don't really care and mind at all and pretend that you just focus and concern on the "win"

end of story
stats don't matter...the only thing that matters is the :lobt2:. And if the Spurs win the title with Timmy getting 5 points and 5 rebounds a game, I could care less..and he's my favorite Spur.

Rapper
03-11-2009, 10:43 PM
stats don't matter...the only thing that matters is the :lobt2:. And if the Spurs win the title with Timmy getting 5 points and 5 rebounds a game, I could care less..and he's my favorite Spur.

Okay but I think some of you are misunderstanding my point and meaning

Dudes you know what?

First of all, I want and hope as well as "believe"that the spurs will get the :lobt: this year okay?

secondly, what I said is based on "the championship"

I mean that if the spurs win the title with Timmy getting 25points and 13 rebounds a game, don't you think that it is better?????

Rapper
03-11-2009, 10:48 PM
2 questions

1 Do you want the spurs win the title this year?
yes I do

2 Do you want that the spurs win the title with Timmy getting 25points and 13 rebounds a game
Yes I really do

And it's extramely funny that how come and why you guys think that if the spurs win the title, Timmy mustn't have a good stats?

Just answer me why?

tim_duncan94
03-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Okay but I think some of you are misunderstanding my point and meaning

Dudes you know what?

First of all, I want and hope as well as "believe"that the spurs will get the :lobt: this year okay?

secondly, what I said is based on "the championship"

I mean that if the spurs win the title with Timmy getting 25points and 13 rebounds a game, don't you think that it is better?????

thats what im saying.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 10:55 PM
thats what im saying.
Check your messages..you want to have a quiz? I'm down for that.

duncan228
03-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Check your messages..you want to have a quiz? I'm down for that.

I'd be interested in the questions he asks you.

Rapper
03-11-2009, 11:06 PM
post the questions here

it shoud be more interesting

mazerrackham
03-11-2009, 11:07 PM
First of all, does it really matter who knows more about the spurs than anyone else? I feel like we're regressing to the my dad can beat your dad up stage...

Second of all, there's many generalizations being thrown around. I'm sure some people would rather Tim Duncan have a beast like game and others who genuinely don't care as long as the Spurs win. That doesn't make people hypocritical necessarily, it just means there are differences of opinion.

Third, this thread is lame.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:08 PM
I'd be interested in the questions he asks you.
The first question he asked me was what Tim's teammates called him...Kind of a trick question, but since Manu and Tony call him Timmy, I assumed that was it. I asked him how many players off their roster Boston offered to the Spurs for the draft pick that gave the Spurs Timmy...he hasn't answered me yet...NO ONE SAY THE ANSWER IF YOU KNOW IT!!! HE HASN'T RESPONDED!!

Rapper
03-11-2009, 11:08 PM
well as for spursfan090120

I just wanna tell you that don't ever underestimate the heart of a 15 years old spurs fan:lol

just kidding man

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:09 PM
First of all, does it really matter who knows more about the spurs than anyone else? I feel like we're regressing to the my dad can beat your dad up stage...

Second of all, there's many generalizations being thrown around. I'm sure some people would rather Tim Duncan have a beast like game and others who genuinely don't care as long as the Spurs win. That doesn't make people hypocritical necessarily, it just means there are differences of opinion.

Third, this thread is lame.
Oh..I agree..he sent me a message and said he wanted to challenge me after saying he knew more about Tim than me...I'm not going to turn down a challenge.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:10 PM
well as for spursfan090120

I just wanna tell you that don't ever underestimate the heart of a 15 years old spurs fan:lol

just kidding man
Oh hey..I know...I'm not knocking the dude...I love his spirit and fanaticism (not sure if that's a word..lol) but if I get challenged, I'll answer it.

Rogue
another fussy thread by Rapper, or tim_duncan94 :lol

Spursfan092120
??
Still no response.

Rogue
03-11-2009, 11:12 PM
I have clearly known Rapper and tim94 are the same person since the first time tim94 appeared.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I have clearly known Rapper and tim94 are the same person since the first time tim94 appeared.
Are you serious, Rogue?

Rogue
03-11-2009, 11:14 PM
post the questions here

it shoud be more interesting
how is your mom? :lol and your pathetic son that has been suffering from the terrible drinking?

Rapper
03-11-2009, 11:15 PM

your sixth sense sucks

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Either dude has given up, or he is on a serious Wikipedia search...lol

Rogue
03-11-2009, 11:19 PM
your sixth sense sucks
yeah I've to admit that, only females and you have stronge sixth senses. :lol

and my sixth sense doesn't suck as bad as you son does.

Rapper
03-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Oh hey..I know...I'm not knocking the dude...I love his spirit and fanaticism (not sure if that's a word..lol) but if I get challenged, I'll answer it.

Thanks for teaching me a new word

and yes i know you are better than that 15 years old dude in the knowledge of Timmy but he's just a kid

don't care much about the challenge cause all of us are in the same team

Spursmania
Oh..I agree..he sent me a message and said he wanted to challenge me after saying he knew more about Tim than me...I'm not going to turn down a challenge.

Did TimDuncan94 sent any more messages to anyone else? Kid sent me one but I deleted it before I read anticipating it was something I'd rather not open.:lol

Duncan74
I have faith in Duncan.

Rogue
03-11-2009, 11:24 PM

not to mention a 15-year-old american boy, even the 4yrs' old donnie is more intelligent than you. and that's just the reason why I love donnie so much and give him the best treatment a pet can ever get.

duncan228
03-11-2009, 11:25 PM
I have faith in Duncan.

Always. :)

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks for teaching me a new word

and yes i know you are better than that 15 years old dude in the knowledge of Timmy but he's just a kid

don't care much about the challenge cause all of us are in the same team

No doubt...I know he's just a kid...but I mean..if someone challenges you in something that you made part of your living focusing on, you'd accept it, right?

duncan228
03-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Did TimDuncan94 sent any more messages to anyone else?

Yeah, he seems to have something to prove.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Always. :)
And I have faith in duncan228 as well....lol

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Yeah, he seems to have something to prove.
Didn't prove much...I answered his first question, asked him one question, and he never responded.

anonoftheinternets
03-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Didn't prove much...I answered his first question, asked him one question, and he never responded.

dude let it go, dont be a kid ....hes 15 ...... stop wasting ur time ....

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:37 PM
dude let it go, dont be a kid ....hes 15 ...... stop wasting ur time ....
Oh..I let it go...no worries...

benefactor
03-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Duncan sucks. We should trade him to Toronto for Pops.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Duncan sucks. We should trade him to Toronto for Pops.
you're bored, aren't you? :pop:

ILoveOranges
03-12-2009, 12:33 AM
I feel like a babysitter.

OK..see..now that's funny. Some of the people in this forum work for with the Spurs in some aspects or another. Others, such as myself, had a radio talk show that I hosted, and focused on the Spurs. Now, maybe you like the Spurs as much as some of us, but knowledge-wise, that's doubtful. You don't just go into a new forum and say you know more than most of them. That's like going into someone's house and taking a beer out of their fridge without asking. Doesn't work, man.

Is there any way to restrict somebody's ability to create New Threads?

tim_duncan94
03-12-2009, 01:22 AM
hey spursfan092120 im thinking the boston celtics was willing to give the spurs 3 players for the #1 pick in the nba draft. but you said that tim duncans team mates called him timmy your wrong they call him DUNC wheres your duncan knowledge?

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Some of the threads in the nba forum are genius compared to this. The double headed dragon should be fixed before they reproduce.

Brutalis
03-12-2009, 01:38 AM
head 'sploded reading this thread

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 12:32 PM
hey spursfan092120 im thinking the boston celtics was willing to give the spurs 3 players for the #1 pick in the nba draft. but you said that tim duncans team mates called him timmy your wrong they call him DUNC wheres your duncan knowledge?
Bullshit...they never called him Dunc...what the hell are you talking about...Tony and Manu, and the rest of the squad call him Timmy...always have...I've talked to them about him before...you're ridiculous. And the Boston answer is 6 players with some stipulations on some players they couldn't pick. Don't make up bullshit answers to make yourself look more intelligent than me.

duncan228
03-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Bullshit...they never called him Dunc...what the hell are you talking about...Tony and Manu, and the rest of the squad call him Timmy...always have...I've talked to them about him before...you're ridiculous. And the Boston answer is 6 players with some stipulations on some players they couldn't pick. Don't make up bullshit answers to make yourself look more intelligent than me.

He's gone, don't let it get under your skin.

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Seriously man..I've interviewed these guys before..I know the answers. I seriously think my knowledge is way out of your league and this is a waste of my time. If you want to have a serious Spurs/Tim Duncan knowledge quiz, get at me..if you're going to make up answers so you can look smart, even when everyone in this room knows it's ignorant, don't challenge me...please..I have better things to do.