PDA

View Full Version : F*** the Lakers!

SpuronyourFace
03-11-2009, 10:04 AM
I just wanted my first thread to be an appropriate, and honest thread.

I have alot of respect for past Laker teams and their place in history, but this current edition of Lakers can kiss my silver and black ass! Just a team full of bitches....

That is all...

tlongII
03-11-2009, 10:09 AM
I can tell you'll be very popular here...

m33p0
03-11-2009, 10:09 AM
awesome first thread. :lol

but i hope you won't turn into those newbies who will make a thread for every single thought that pops into their heads.

lil_penny
03-11-2009, 10:10 AM
:lmao

Spursdaone
03-11-2009, 10:11 AM
Yeah it really sucks that they are better then us. I have nightmares about it.

Texas_Ranger
03-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Great success

http://www.gotcool.com/graphics/news_borat_great_success.jpg

SpuronyourFace
03-11-2009, 10:18 AM
awesome first thread. :lol

but i hope you won't turn into those newbies who will make a thread for every single thought that pops into their heads.

Nah, i've been reading the site for a few months now and decided to finally sign up. Plus, I've been a part of other fourms and don't want to be the guy that starts a new thread every day....

IronMexican
03-11-2009, 10:53 AM
I hope you aren't as racist as the other Spur fans here.

21_Blessings
03-11-2009, 11:00 AM
This isn't the NBA forum. It's the Lakers sub-forum.

Hemotivo
03-11-2009, 11:18 AM
This isn't the NBA forum. It's the Lakers sub-forum.

:nope

DrHouse
03-11-2009, 11:40 AM
This is practically the Laker sub-forum. At least 60% of the threads are about them.

Makes you wonder why the mods haven't split off a separate Laker sub-forum. They probably hate the Lakers too much to ever do that :)

RedsLakers24
03-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Lakers=NBA, if any Laker does something wrong then they must die but if its another team then it its ok

IronMexican
03-11-2009, 11:42 AM
It would be awesome to have a Lakers forum here. Just no whiny bitches after a loss, like LG and CL.

Dex
03-11-2009, 11:43 AM
This is practically the Laker sub-forum. At least 60% of the threads are about them.

Makes you wonder why the mods haven't split off a separate Laker sub-forum. They probably hate the Lakers too much to ever do that :)

A Lakers forum on a Spurs board?

We already put up your with your smug mugs. Now you're just asking for air in outer space. :lol

dirk4mvp
03-11-2009, 11:43 AM
a laker subforum is about as likely as a suns or mavs forum. But there was a Kings forum, so anything's possible.

phyzik
03-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Lakers already have their own forums. Granted they are full of whiny bitches, but they are there. The reason the Kings had one was because they didnt have one anywhere else that was decent. The Pistons fans got one because they where something L.A. fans can never be.... Respectful.

TheMACHINE
03-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Lakers already have their own forums. Granted they are full of whiny bitches, but they are there. The reason the Kings had one was because they didnt have one anywhere else that was decent. The Pistons fans got one because they where something L.A. fans can never be.... Respectful.

lol "respectful"......in a "fuck the Lakers" thread...good one.

DrHouse
03-11-2009, 12:11 PM
:lmao at Spur fan talking about respect in a thread titled "Fuck the Lakers"

TheMACHINE
03-11-2009, 12:16 PM
:lmao at Spur fan talking about respect in a thread titled "Fuck the Lakers"

why you stealing my lines! lol

DrHouse
03-11-2009, 12:26 PM
why you stealing my lines! lol

lol didn't even see your post

urunobili
03-11-2009, 01:00 PM
I sense a lot of WIN in this thread...

Banzai
03-11-2009, 03:09 PM

not all Laker fans are disrespectful.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 03:15 PM
I hope you aren't as racist as the other Spur fans here.
qk_wCvtfBpk
Whoa...don't forget, we're not all the same, sir.

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 03:16 PM
lol "respectful"......in a "fuck the Lakers" thread...good one.
You are a VERY close second for best sig ever.............................................. ........................ever

Brazil
03-11-2009, 03:22 PM
For once this is an interesting thread about the lakers.

To make a synthesis of what is going to happen in this thread:

Fuck the lakers
14>4
lol at considering 14 vs. 9.
4>1
With a healthy Manu spurs would win
3 rings in 6 years faggot
In a 7 games serie the lakers have no competition in the WCF
team of the decade faggot
Phil owns Pop
Kobe cannot win without shaq

Indazone
03-11-2009, 03:45 PM
:tu

SpursDynasty
03-11-2009, 03:58 PM
No need to trash talk. The Lakers have been a successful franchise, whether it's Chamberlain, Baylor, West, Kareem, Magic, Shaq, or Kobe. Basically all the great Laker teams were from before the 2003-present....

This current Laker team isn't a threat or championship contender, so no need to trash talk or have anything personal against them...Bynum, Gasol, and Lamar Odom are not championship-caliber players.

Morg1411
03-11-2009, 04:04 PM
No need to trash talk. The Lakers have been a successful franchise, whether it's Chamberlain, Baylor, West, Kareem, Magic, Shaq, or Kobe. Basically all the great Laker teams were from before the 2003-present....

This current Laker team isn't a threat or championship contender, so no need to trash talk or have anything personal against them...Bynum, Gasol, and Lamar Odom are not championship-caliber players.

:toast

Banzai
03-11-2009, 04:15 PM

At least you are honest...(hopefully)

Lakers2009champs
03-11-2009, 04:56 PM

Spursdaone
03-11-2009, 05:01 PM
We are just no match for that Epic Franchise the Lakers have. Much more histroy and prestige to their name.

hater
03-11-2009, 05:03 PM
No need for fuck the lakers thread anymore. They are just not good enough for that anymore. They are just as good, or worse than the Celtics, Cavs, Spurs. we are all in the same boat. I also don't have a problem with any of their current players.

But I do think we need more Fuck the Lakerfans, those are still the same Dbags they allways been. Most of them

in2deep
03-11-2009, 05:07 PM
I agree, I don't see Lakers being clearly better than everyone anymore. They are just another elite team of the many this season.

Banzai
03-11-2009, 05:26 PM
No need for fuck the lakers thread anymore. They are just not good enough for that anymore. They are just as good, or worse than the Celtics, Cavs, Spurs. we are all in the same boat. I also don't have a problem with any of their current players.

But I do think we need more Fuck the Laker fans, those are still the same Douche-bags they always been. Most of them
Not all Laker fans..but of course there are some that can be a bit intense lol...http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/376177887_1134834.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3746)

DrHouse
03-11-2009, 07:08 PM
They are a cut above everyone else with a healthy Bynum.

Without him they are pretty much in the same pack as all the other contenders.

I thought we all knew this?

The Franchise
03-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Fucking to commence in 21 minutes. :king

Dex
03-11-2009, 08:46 PM
They are a cut above everyone else with a healthy Bynum.

Without him they are pretty much in the same pack as all the other contenders.

I thought we all knew this?

This is the one point of view that Lakers fans continue to spout that just drives me bonkers.

Bynum has proven exactly nothing. The only thing he has been able to do consistently is warm the bench. Yes, he has had some decent showings when he is ABLE to play, and yes, a competent big man is going to make any team better.

I will admit that the Lakers look like the team to beat in the League this year. I will admit that they are dangerous, with or without Bynum, and undoubtedly more with him.

But Lakers fans need to quit acting like Bynum is Wilt II, and that they would just be The Basketball Gods if only their Hercules were able to play. If that guy ever wants to be anything more than hype, he needs to do something to prove it.

Personally, I hope he's ready for the playoffs, and I'm still waiting for a rematch. It's as good as a rivalry gets, and I have no problem with the Spurs going through the best to be the best.

(But, surprise surprise, Jackson doesn't even want to TALK about Bynum til' April. Deja vu, or glitch in the Matrix?)

21_Blessings
03-11-2009, 10:26 PM

Was it good for you? :bking

YellowFever
03-11-2009, 10:49 PM

Fuck the lakers
14>4
4>1
Phil owns Pop

LOL

This is so true.

I'm hoping pretty soon Lakers fans can pick on someone else and Spurs fans can do the same.

The same old arguments become tiresome.

This is like how 50 percent of the threads around here ends.

cycoticbeauty
03-11-2009, 11:20 PM
fuck you

IronMexican
03-11-2009, 11:21 PM
LOL

This is so true.

I'm hoping pretty soon Lakers fans can pick on someone else and Spurs fans can do the same.

The same old arguments become tiresome.

This is like how 50 percent of the threads around here ends.

I just don't post in those threads. The only time I even click on those threads is when I see Banzai posts in there, just to see the picture he posted.

ginobili's bald spot
03-12-2009, 08:24 AM

How does your ass feel after that fucking? Did you enjoy Kobe giving it to your team Colorado style? I bet you did you little faggot.

Allanon
03-12-2009, 08:36 AM

Fuck the lakers
14>4
4>1
Phil owns Pop

Heh, you guys are killing me :lol

hater
03-12-2009, 09:09 AM
LMAO at Lakerfans depending on Bynum

1st of all, he is injured and who knows in what shape he comes back IF he comes back, 2nd, for the 10th time, Bynum's career playoff averages are 4ppg and 3rpg. :lol

TheManFromAcme
03-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Was it good for you? :bking

:nutkick:

Best 5 words ever. :lmao