PDA

View Full Version : chode bload is officially urrrban

Cant_Be_Faded
03-11-2009, 08:04 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chode%20Bload

Took them five months but they finally listed it. I had to put this on Urrrban Dictionary because I was afraid the word would take off even more and someone else would take credit for it.

Boo-yah shaka.

attention whore
03-11-2009, 08:07 PM
:spin

tp2021
03-11-2009, 08:07 PM
A real-life ST success story. I feel a strange sense of pride.

thispego
03-11-2009, 10:33 PM
lolololol good thinkin. we've had our catch phrases ripped off enough already

Judge Judy
03-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Now you're thinking strait! Beauty wears off, but a claim to a made up word lasts forever. Now sir, you have something to pass down to your children's children.

timvp
03-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Cant_Be_Faded is more urban than Jerheme.

thispego
03-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Now you're thinking strait! Beauty wears off, but a claim to a made up word lasts forever. Now sir, you have something to pass down to your children's children.

juge judy my grandma loves you!

Mr. Dictionary
03-11-2009, 10:49 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chode%20Bload

Took them five months but they finally listed it. I had to put this on Urrrban Dictionary because I was afraid the word would take off even more and someone else would take credit for it.

Boo-yah shaka.

1. Chode Bload
Chode Bload is a versatile action verb. It means to ruin, to own, to humiliate, to annihilate, to emasculate, to completely destroy, or to fall woefully short of a goal due to unforeseen circumstances. Similar to, but less grandiose and more vulgar than epic fail. This term was first coined by a former member of the ISSJHSS, in early January of 2006 when The University of Texas Longhorn football team shocked the world and chode bloaded the University of Southern California Trojans in the Rose Bowl. Works best in sports discussions.
After Texas won, I screamed to all the haters, "You have been chode bloaded, I saiddddd!"

You think dets bad? Rememba tha time we had five people simultaneously working to get Finals tickets and we all got chode bloaded?

When the Spurs beat the Lakers in six in 2003, the Lakers were so chode bloaded that Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher actually started crying.

chode_regulator
03-11-2009, 11:19 PM
dude i seriously can't stop laughing after reading that.

nice mention of the issjhss

Cant_Be_Faded
03-11-2009, 11:46 PM
I submitted that shit back in september, and i was checking for the longest to see if they added it...winehole showed it to me earlier tonight, i had no idea it was added.

chode_regulator
03-11-2009, 11:58 PM
sweet ass sweet man

im going to bed....fucking wasted away again in margaritaville....except instead of margaritas its rum and water

not sure if thats sad or not? :toast