PDA

View Full Version : Dirk is clutch...

nsrammstein
03-11-2009, 11:33 PM
I would love to watch Duncan getting mugged and hounded like Dirk was tonight and still drain jumpers like Dirk does...and please don't bring up the rings bullshit because this thread is about clutchness not about championships

Brazil
03-11-2009, 11:34 PM
I would love to watch Duncan getting mugged and hounded like Dirk was tonight and still drain jumpers like Dirk does...and please don't bring up the rings bullshit because this thread is about clutchness not about championships

:lmao

Spursfan092120
03-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Um..Tim does it all the time dude. And I won't bring up the rings "bullshit" even though when you're talking about clutch, rings should be brought up..because clutch = championships...ask Houston. They weren't called "Clutch City" in the mid '90s because they lost to an 8th seed in the playoffs. Dirk was clutch tonight, yes...but let him do that in the playoffs, and we'll talk again.

Ghazi
03-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Even if they bring up championships, Dirk has a championship under his belt.

But alas, Dirk is clutch. We already knew this though. It's just fluke shots by the Warriors, one bad game 6, and horrendous Finals officiating that creates the misconception that he isn't.

monosylab1k
03-11-2009, 11:37 PM
I would love to watch Duncan getting mugged and hounded like Dirk was tonight

He does get mugged every night. That's why the Spurs didn't win titles in 00, 01, 02, 04, 06, & 08. That's also why they didn't go 16-0 in the playoffs when the Spurs won it all in 99, 03, 05, & 07. Shaq, Wilt, Dirk, Jordan, & Mark Madsen in their careers combined haven't been mugged & fouled half as much as Tim Duncan.

If the refs didn't let the defender get away with nonstop crap on Tim Duncan, we'd be looking at a 10-peat right now.

ducks
03-11-2009, 11:37 PM
dirk is not clutch in playoffs
terry is

Spursmania
03-11-2009, 11:38 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

balli
03-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Duncan doesn't have to make clutch jumpers with dudes hounding him because he keeps his team out of situations where they need him to.

4 rings.

B-Hath
03-11-2009, 11:40 PM
If you try and justify an argument by asking other to not bring up the "rings bullshit", you kinda fail to see the whole purpose of this game we all watch.

timvp
03-11-2009, 11:46 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/frf.jpg

nsrammstein
03-11-2009, 11:49 PM
The purpose of this thread was to discuss Dirk's clutch ability, certainly championships is the whole purpose of playing the game but we can also discuss other things no? I'm saying that Dirk can hit pretty amazing clutch shots, in my honest opinion Dirk is more clutch than Tim Duncan, yes you can all get this thread off topic and bring up the fact that Duncan has 4 championships thanks to good teammates and an amazing coach but that will just further prove the well known fact that when you try to have a decent discussion with a spurs fan that they can't win they just simply try to shoot you down by bringing up the 4 rings.

balli
03-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Are you really surprised that upon going out of your way to ask people not to bring up rings, that people would go out of their way to bring up rings. And it's a silly comparison anyways. They have totally different games. Just let Dirk have his night and enjoy it, but to immediately celebrate it by making TD comparisons is to set yourself up for a big bowl of fail.

Rogue
03-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Duncan doesn't have to make clutch jumpers with dudes hounding him because he keeps his team out of situations where they need him to.

4 rings.
anyway Carlose Boozer isn't as good as either of them.

nsrammstein
03-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Are you really surprised that upon going out of your way to ask people not to bring up rings, that people would go out of their way to bring up rings. And it's a silly comparison anyways. They have totally different games. Just let Dirk have his night and enjoy it, but to immediately celebrate it by making TD comparisons is to set yourself up for a big bowl of fail.

I'm not really surprised I kind of expected this reaction, after all this is a spurs message board; I think that a big bowl of fail is different than posting a comparison between two players that are both superstars, both MVP's, but one just happens to play in a team that is managed well and has good players which will lead to a championship(s), however it is now well documented that you can't have a smart discussion with blind Spurs homers like most of you seem to be.

anonoftheinternets
03-12-2009, 12:00 AM
He does get mugged every night. That's why the Spurs didn't win titles in 00, 01, 02, 04, 06, & 08. That's also why they didn't go 16-0 in the playoffs when the Spurs won it all in 99, 03, 05, & 07. Shaq, Wilt, Dirk, Jordan, & Mark Madsen in their careers combined haven't been mugged & fouled half as much as Tim Duncan.

If the refs didn't let the defender get away with nonstop crap on Tim Duncan, we'd be looking at a 10-peat right now.

finally a mavs fan who makes complete sense ........ :toast

balli
03-12-2009, 12:02 AM
anyway Carlose Boozer isn't as good as either of them.

Dude, I'd drive to Boozer's house and take his knee out Tonya Harding style if I thought I could get away with it. I hate his ass more than anyone on this board does and I think he's terrible at basketball. So what's your point?

4 Rings F_gg_t
03-12-2009, 12:04 AM

:toast

z0sa
03-12-2009, 12:06 AM
I'm not really surprised I kind of expected this reaction, after all this is a spurs message board; I think that a big bowl of fail is different than posting a comparison between two players that are both superstars, both MVP's, but one just happens to play in a team that is managed well and has good players which will lead to a championship(s), however it is now well documented that you can't have a smart discussion with blind Spurs homers like most of you seem to be.

I guess that 06 team didn't get to the Finals then follow it up with a 67-15 season. No bro, you're the blind homer here. Mavericks had a great team and the personnel wilted under the pressure without strong leadership on the court. You can't blame management who made all the right decisions up until the Mavericks' players choked it all away against GS. If they win that series, there's a decent chance they get back to the Finals, because another SA-DAL series could have gone either way. That'd mean you could have swept the Cavaliers. Instead, we have today's predicament.

ElNono
03-12-2009, 12:06 AM
http://onni.jkl.fi/~lauri/kuvia/not_this_shit_again.jpeg

BUMP
03-12-2009, 12:07 AM
i hate Dirk. have equally shitty fucking days Mav fans

nsrammstein
03-12-2009, 12:08 AM
I guess that 06 team didn't get to the Finals then follow it up with a 67-15 season. No bro, you're the blind homer here. Mavericks had a great team and the personnel wilted under the pressure. You can't blame management who made all the right decisions up until the Mavericks' players choked it all away against GS. If they win that series, there's a decent chance they get back to the Finals, because another SA-DAL series could have gone either way. Instead, we have today's predicament.

So you would rather have Josh Howard, Jason Terry, Jerry Stackhouse over Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Michael Finley?

nsrammstein
03-12-2009, 12:10 AM
or would you rather have Avery over Popovich?

balli
but Boozer is still a crew on Utah Jizz :lol

WTF does that even mean?

And I don't hate dirk, I think he was great tonight and I think it's stupid to compare him to Tim Duncan as a consequence. Is Dirk a better jumpshooter? Yeah, what about it? Did he beat the Spurs tonight or something?

z0sa
So you would rather have Josh Howard, Jason Terry, Jerry Stackhouse over Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Michael Finley?

Josh Howard, Jason Terry, and Jerry Stackhouse beat TP, Manu and Mike ...

Jacob1983
03-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Dirk has been clutch during the playoffs and during the regular season throughout his career but there have also been times during the playoffs and regular season where he's invisible and scared to take over and be the leader. Dirk was not clutch in the playoff series against the Heat and Warriors but he came up big against the Spurs and Suns in 2006.

pawe
03-12-2009, 12:13 AM

4 rings.

you forgot bitch

z0sa
03-12-2009, 12:14 AM
or would you rather have Avery over Popovich?

Avery outcoached Pop in the 06 series bro, what delusional world do you live in that the 06 series where your team beat the Spurs never happened? That team was good enough to get back to the Finals the very next season had they not fucked up against GS.

nsrammstein
03-12-2009, 12:14 AM
It was good enough to beat a replica of the next season's champs, wasn't it? IE, the players on the left beat the players on the right ...

I'm not saying that the mavs role players didn't play good because they did to be honest they stepped up and made awesome plays down the stretch of most games, but they were mostly feeding off Dirk who was playing at a higher level than any other forward since Larry Bird in the 06 playoffs

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:15 AM
These threads turn into the same old garbage.

Good job, Dirk :tu

balli
03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
In the 06 playoffs, Dirk was playing at a higher level than any other forward since Larry Bird.
fixed. sorry. carry on.

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
you forgot bitch

It's actually 'faggot'.

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:17 AM
In the 06 playoffs, Dirk was playing at a higher level than any other forward since Larry Bird.

One of my dead relatives just sent me a text message from hell saying he needs a coat.

balli
03-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Oh I wasn't agreeing. Just fixing nsrammstein's shitty grammer.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2009, 12:19 AM

ten rings, faggot.

Findog
03-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Cuatro Anillos, Puta

z0sa
I'm not saying that the mavs role players didn't play good because they did to be honest they stepped up and made awesome plays down the stretch of most games, but they were mostly feeding off Dirk who was playing at a higher level than any other forward since Larry Bird in the 06 playoffs

Dirk won MVP in 2007. We agree he must have been playing at a high level all 2006-07 season to win the MVP, right?

Findog
but Boozer is still a crew on Utah Jizz

:lmao

z0sa

did you misspell grammar on purpose?

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:21 AM

The weather man is always wrong down there.

nsrammstein

You're a sad little fuck aren't you? Are you so fucking lame that you have decided to attack my grammer? You have obviously lost this fucking discussion.

balli
did you misspell grammar on purpose?
Nope, fuck.

balli
03-12-2009, 12:24 AM
You're a sad little fuck aren't you? Are you so fucking lame that you have decided to attack my grammer? You have obviously lost this fucking discussion.

Dude lighten the fuck up. Lost this discussion? I haven't gotten too involved in it. I just wanted to make clear that Larry Bird retired in 92 and obviously, it was done to edify my own neurosis. Which is why I apologized for doing it. Chill. I am.

BUMP
03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Dude shut the fuck up or i will unleash my goblins on you.

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:38 AM
lmao bump

balli
03-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Do you two wanna take a break from the butt sex and explain why you follow me around? I try really hard on this board not to be a dick to people. I really do. It's like I said a couple words to you a month and a half ago, Bump, the only time I've ever crossed you and you two follow me around trolling ever since? Weak. Clean up your vag. And dirk4mvp, I've never done or said anything to or about you. Not sure why you've chosen to be a fag, but get your dick out of Bump's ass.

BUMP
03-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Do you two wanna take a break from the butt sex and explain why you follow me around? I try really hard on this board not to be a dick to people. I really do. It's like I said a couple words to you a month and a half ago, Bump, and you follow me around trolling ever since? Weak. Clean up your vag. And dirk4mvp, get your dick out of his ass.

:lol

BUMP
03-12-2009, 12:44 AM
i like to stick beehives up Karl Malone's ass

RonMexico
Duncan gets mugged 1,000x more than the Amundson, JRich, Barnes, Hill group the Suns were throwing against Dirk. He also wasn't "getting mugged" when he hit those shots because they were simply incredibly well-defended and difficult-ass shots. The ones where he baited the Suns on a pump-fake or pushed on a drive, he was heading to the line.

Spursfan092120
http://www.spurstalk.com/frf.jpg

Nice one, Timvp...I absolutely love it.

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Yeah..Dirk is TOTALLY more clutch than Tim

Y7cG9NrfhM0

please

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Do you two wanna take a break from the butt sex and explain why you follow me around? I try really hard on this board not to be a dick to people. I really do. It's like I said a couple words to you a month and a half ago, Bump, the only time I've ever crossed you and you two follow me around trolling ever since? Weak. Clean up your vag. And dirk4mvp, I've never done or said anything to or about you. Not sure why you've chosen to be a fag, but get your dick out of Bump's ass.

BUMP could've made that comment about the monstar played by Shawn Bradley and I still would've laughed. Stop acting like a sensitive bitch.

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Duncan gets mugged 1,000x more than the Amundson, JRich, Barnes, Hill group the Suns were throwing against Dirk. He also wasn't "getting mugged" when he hit those shots because they were simply incredibly well-defended and difficult-ass shots. The ones where he baited the Suns on a pump-fake or pushed on a drive, he was heading to the line.

RonMexico 2007 version is back and his vagina lips are flapping as wildy as ever.

Ghazi
03-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Again, if we're gonna bring championships into the arguments, Dirk won one in 2006. It just isn't official.

But alas, Dirk's playoff shortcomings are heavily exaggerated. People just wanna rag on him for the Game 6 dud he laid against GS, yet the only reason there was a Game 6 was because of Dirk's brilliance down the stretch in Game 5.

Again, Dirk deserves criticism for the Game 6 performance, but one game shouldn't define whether a player is clutch or not. It was just a bothersome defensive scheme from the Warriors, a bad game for Dirk, and the Warriors hitting a shitload of fluke ass threes in concession in the 3rd quarter, in particular Jackson.

As for the Finals, Dirk had a very good Game 6 but had trouble down the stretch of Game 6. But I'll give him a pass because of the circumstances, Zo playing physical defense and getting away with it while breathing on D-Whistle mandated 2 free throws.

And what about his Game 5 shot over Shaq? That's clutch as hell, but again forgotten due to the whistles deciding D-Whistle the primadonna wheelchair bitch who doesn't deserve his ring is more marketable than our beloved unconventional German PF. Yeah Dirk shot 7-20 that game, but D-Whistle shot under 40% himself.

As for Dirk's invisibility at times, I don't think it's due to mentality more so than his style. He's not a perimeter player that can break down defenses like Whistle the bitch, Kobe, and Lebron... and he's not a low post player who can get high % shots like Duncan, Shaq, etc.

This is why there's a perception that he vanishes from games at times. I don't believe it has anything to do with mentality. Most of us aren't psychologists though, we can't really tell whether he's scared or it's just his style.

Maybe he isn't a batman in this league on a championship team, in fact he isn't (except for 2006)... but that doesn't mean he isn't clutch.

God bless our beloved Dirk.

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Again, if we're gonna bring championships into the arguments, Dirk won one in 2006. It just isn't official.

But alas, Dirk's playoff shortcomings are heavily exaggerated. People just wanna rag on him for the Game 6 dud he laid against GS, yet the only reason there was a Game 6 was because of Dirk's brilliance down the stretch in Game 5.

Again, Dirk deserves criticism for the Game 6 performance, but one game shouldn't define whether a player is clutch or not. It was just a bothersome defensive scheme from the Warriors, a bad game for Dirk, and the Warriors hitting a shitload of fluke ass threes in concession in the 4th quarter, in particular Jackson.

As for the Finals, Dirk had a very good Game 6 but had trouble down the stretch of Game 6. But I'll give him a pass because of the circumstances, Zo playing physical defense and getting away with it while breathing on D-Whistle mandated 2 free throws.

And what about his Game 5 shot over Shaq? That's clutch as hell, but again forgotten due to the whistles deciding D-Whistle the primadonna wheelchair bitch who doesn't deserve his ring is more marketable than our beloved unconventional German PF. Yeah Dirk shot 7-20 that game, but D-Whistle shot under 40% himself.

As for Dirk's invisibility at times, I don't think it's due to mentality more so than his style. He's not a perimeter player that can break down defenses like Whistle the bitch, Kobe, and Lebron... and he's not a low post player who can get high % shots like Duncan, Shaq, etc.

This is why there's a perception that he vanishes from games at times. I don't believe it has anything to do with mentality. Most of us aren't psychologists though, we can't really tell whether he's scared or it's just his style.

Maybe he isn't a batman in this league on a championship team, in fact he isn't (except for 2006)... but that doesn't mean he isn't clutch.

Y7cG9NrfhM0
Again

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:57 AM
I can't believe that choking soft fuck sent your team fishing.

Ghazi
03-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Free throws, fucking free throws?

Duncan missed some crucial FT's against the Lakers last year, I suppose he isn't clutch either?

Oh but they weren't at the end of the game?

What difference does it make whether a FT is made or missed in the 7th minute, 23th minute, or final minute?

Just because it's a crucial moment doesn't mean a great player is supposed to make 100% of his FT's. Dirk makes 90 %, misses 10%, it just so happens that one FT didn't go in.

That's the exception, not the rule with Dirk. Or else the Mavs wouldn't have been in the Finals because he would've missed down the stretch FT's against the Spurs in Games 3 and 7.

But again, the Cheat shouldn't have been in that position in games 3, 5, and 6.

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 12:58 AM
I can't believe that choking soft fuck sent your team fishing.

Yes, well it happens. We can't win all of them.:toast

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 12:59 AM
Yes, well it happens. We can't win all of them.:toast

I don't know about you, but I like my poptarts with a little butter on them.

Trainwreck2100
03-12-2009, 01:03 AM
I don't know about you, but I like my poptarts with a little butter on them.

hell if you're gonna eat unhealthy like that skip the butter and deep fry those bastards.

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 01:04 AM
hell if you're gonna eat unhealthy like that skip the butter and deep fry those bastards.

idk about that. usually just stick them in the microwave for a few seconds.

Obstructed_View
03-12-2009, 03:21 AM
I watched the game, and I'm fairly sure that Dirk didn't go toward the rim more than once. It's really hard to keep a straight face when someone complains about how he got beat on when he's shot about 40 fade away jumpers in the last two games. Yeah, good for the Mavs that they went in; he's on a hot streak lately, but the fact that he whines to the refs every time he takes a shot doesn't mean he's getting beat up by the defense. The Dirk that's scored really well the last week or so is a far fucking cry from the MVP that really went aggressively toward the rim, posted up like a demon and led his team to the finals and a 67 win season.

And kudos to him for hitting what was a big dagger three, when his team was really looking like they were about to just roll over like a a big dead fish and give the game back to the Blazers.

Shank
03-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Why is it so hard for people to admit he's good without resorting to some bullshit?

endrity
03-12-2009, 07:53 AM
I watched the game, and I'm fairly sure that Dirk didn't go toward the rim more than once. It's really hard to keep a straight face when someone complains about how he got beat on when he's shot about 40 fade away jumpers in the last two games. Yeah, good for the Mavs that they went in; he's on a hot streak lately, but the fact that he whines to the refs every time he takes a shot doesn't mean he's getting beat up by the defense. The Dirk that's scored really well the last week or so is a far fucking cry from the MVP that really went aggressively toward the rim, posted up like a demon and led his team to the finals and a 67 win season.

And kudos to him for hitting what was a big dagger three, when his team was really looking like they were about to just roll over like a a big dead fish and give the game back to the Blazers.

It's true, Dirk goes much less to the rim, eventhough I think his jumper has improved if you can believe that. He makes off balance jumpers even more easily than he used to.

The problem though is that I think Dirk has lost some of his athleticism and especially his legs are a bit weaker than they used to. Maybe his many ankle injuries are taking a toll on him. The problem is that Dirk simply can't finish around the rim like he used to, and he never was great at that to begin with.

That is why the Mavs now more than ever needed to get a true slasher that gets to the rim, and yet again failed to do so. However this is another topic.

sribb43
03-12-2009, 08:10 AM
TD has Manu and TP....Dirk has JET and J-Ho :lol

tlongII
03-12-2009, 08:37 AM
We just can't beat Dallas for some reason...

:depressed

Rogue
03-12-2009, 08:47 AM
It's true, Dirk goes much less to the rim, eventhough I think his jumper has improved if you can believe that. He makes off balance jumpers even more easily than he used to.

The problem though is that I think Dirk has lost some of his athleticism and especially his legs are a bit weaker than they used to. Maybe his many ankle injuries are taking a toll on him. The problem is that Dirk simply can't finish around the rim like he used to, and he never was great at that to begin with.

That is why the Mavs now more than ever needed to get a true slasher that gets to the rim, and yet again failed to do so. However this is another topic.

exactly, Dirk relys on his mid-range jumpers more than he has ever done because his jumpers now are the most efficient way to score. As a result of loseing athletism due to age and injuries, Dirk has almost given up attacking the rim which requires quickness. Besides Dirk also has abandoned his 3 pointers as he cannot jump as high as he used to do. but Dirk still averages over 25pts per game and his other stats are also pretty brilliant.

Mavs need a decent center more urgently than a slasher IMHO. our team has already got plenty of slashers like Josh and Jet who are also pretty good at shooting, and Wright is also capable to make some tides in the 3 second zone. what we need most is a decent center who can at least grab more rebounds than kidd does. Now it's rumored that shaq is crying for a buy-out in order to get his 5th ring before retiring, but most of the title contenders are not lacking in a good center except our team, so the most possible destination for shaq is Dallas. I hope Donnie Nelson will be smart enough for one second to sign shaq and continue to suck as bad as he wants.

Sportstudi
03-12-2009, 09:07 AM
I guess that 06 team didn't get to the Finals then follow it up with a 67-15 season. No bro, you're the blind homer here. Mavericks had a great team and the personnel wilted under the pressure without strong leadership on the court. You can't blame management who made all the right decisions up until the Mavericks' players choked it all away against GS. If they win that series, there's a decent chance they get back to the Finals, because another SA-DAL series could have gone either way. That'd mean you could have swept the Cavaliers. Instead, we have today's predicament.

Moreover, we had it in hand to avoid GS. Avery rested his best players in the second last (?) game of the season against GS. GS needed to win, otherwise the Clips would have sealed their spot. I still don't get it why Avery took the risk to face GS, although we lost all games against them that season. 15 losses during the whole season and 3 of them against GS... I think 10 games before the season ended, the Clips had a 7 or 8 game advantage against GS. We had in our hands to close it out and face the Clips (which we swept I think), but no... GS made a 10-0 or 9-1 run ion the end and the rest is history...

Sportstudi
03-12-2009, 09:08 AM
WTF does that even mean?

And I don't hate dirk, I think he was great tonight and I think it's stupid to compare him to Tim Duncan as a consequence. Is Dirk a better jumpshooter? Yeah, what about it? Did he beat the Spurs tonight or something?

I agree completely.

Sportstudi
03-12-2009, 09:10 AM

That happens if you aren't a native speaker.

Sportstudi
03-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Why is it so hard for people to admit he's good without resorting to some bullshit?

Because he's playing for the Mavs and not the Spurs and he has a very unconventional game as a PF.

Findog
03-12-2009, 09:27 AM

I think it's because the Mavs have been good for a long time and other fans are sick of them. Call it Atlanta Braves syndrome.

spursfan09
03-12-2009, 09:48 AM
You can say Dirk is clutch if thats what you think. But Bring Duncan into the equation and you are asking for it. Trying to say Duncan is not clutch? :wow
Also wouldn't Duncan get banged around alot more considering he plays closer to the basket? Dirk shoots his finesse shots.

RonMexico
03-12-2009, 10:06 AM
RonMexico 2007 version is back and his vagina lips are flapping as wildy as ever.

What? He was nailing some terrific and difficult shots to put the game away in the 4th, but he wasn't "getting mugged." When he was fouled, he went to the line. I'm not even bringing up the clean Shaq strip, because I'm tired of defending this Suns team.

stretch
03-12-2009, 10:44 AM
You can say Dirk is clutch if thats what you think. But Bring Duncan into the equation and you are asking for it. Trying to say Duncan is not clutch? :wow
Also wouldn't Duncan get banged around alot more considering he plays closer to the basket? Dirk shoots his finesse shots.

i think his focus was to rile up overly-sensitive spurs fans like yourself.

spursfan09
03-12-2009, 02:17 PM
i think his focus was to rile up overly-sensitive spurs fans like yourself.

Well how am I supposed to know that a Mav fan is trying to get a rise out of us or is just that dumb?

And you are giving him too much credit thinking that I am getting riled up. I'm just stating my opinion.

stretch
03-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Well how am I supposed to know that a Mav fan is trying to get a rise out of us or is just that dumb?

And you are giving him too much credit thinking that I am getting riled up. I'm just stating my opinion.

lol, sensitive spurs fan

The TroutBum
03-12-2009, 02:28 PM
If by 'Clutch' you mean, 'Sucker of Cocks', then I fully agree. He IS clutch.

spursfan09
03-12-2009, 02:29 PM
lol, sensitive spurs fan

:wow

dirk4mvp
03-12-2009, 02:30 PM
And I am the worst poster in Spurs talk history?

Yes, by far. You make Luis and da_suns_fan look like FromWayDownTown and baselinebum in comparison.

jayman2582
03-12-2009, 03:50 PM
If by 'Clutch' you mean, 'Sucker of Cocks', then I fully agree. He IS clutch.

:lol He drives a clutch to work on his hand/wrist coordination!

Shank
03-12-2009, 04:10 PM
:lol He drives a clutch to work on his hand/wrist coordination!

Damn. How does anyone come back from a slam like this?

jayman2582
03-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Damn. How does anyone come back from a slam like this?

you should of figured out how by now!?

sook
03-12-2009, 04:19 PM

Again, Dirk deserves criticism for the Game 6 performance, but one game shouldn't define whether a player is clutch or not. It was just a bothersome defensive scheme from the Warriors, a bad game for Dirk, and the Warriors hitting a shitload of fluke ass threes in concession in the 3rd quarter, in particular Jackson.

i agree the offciating was horrendous, but comeon, losing 4 games in a row?

Shank
03-12-2009, 04:30 PM
you should of figured out how by now!?

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Yes, by far. You make Luis and da_suns_fan look like FromWayDownTown and baselinebum in comparison.
wow..not sure if I'd go that far

jayman2582
03-12-2009, 05:04 PM
should have... you got me! Thanks buddy.. always great to have someone like you policing these boards.:sleep

Shank
03-12-2009, 05:28 PM
should have... you got me! Thanks buddy.. always great to have someone like you policing these boards.:sleep

That's what I'm here to do. Police little faggots with their 13 badass posts. Fuck off.

Ghazi
03-12-2009, 06:05 PM
i agree the offciating was horrendous, but comeon, losing 4 games in a row?

The officials can very easily cause a team to lose 4 games in a row.

I mean we're not talking about the Mavs getting thoroughly outplayed 4 games in a row.

We're talking about games 3, 5, and 6 being decided by 2 points, 1 point, and 3 points. Questionable, biased officiating in extremely tight games.

The only inexcusable loss is the dud the beloved Mavs laid in game 4, but it's a 7 game series, a team can lay a dud here and there... just as the Cheat laid one in game 2.

The Heat's margin of victory for the series? 1 point per game.

The refs cost our beloved Dirk a title :(

But alas, we're over it, but it doesn't mean we can't weep about it.

The TroutBum
03-12-2009, 06:05 PM
That's what I'm here to do. Police little faggots with their 13 badass posts. Fuck off.

Ya, you little 13 post bitch. Piss off, suck a crocodile ball, and blow.

Wait...

Flo-Rida
03-12-2009, 06:09 PM
The officials can very easily cause a team to lose 4 games in a row.

I mean we're not talking about the Mavs getting thoroughly outplayed 4 games in a row.

We're talking about games 3, 5, and 6 being decided by 2 points, 1 point, and 3 points. Questionable, biased officiating in extremely tight games.

The only inexcusable loss is the dud the beloved Mavs laid in game 4, but it's a 7 game series, a team can lay a dud here and there... just as the Cheat laid one in game 2.

The Heat's margin of victory for the series? 1 point per game.

The refs cost our beloved Dirk a title :(

But alas, we're over it, but it doesn't mean we can't weep about it.

:lmao:lmao

jayman2582
03-12-2009, 09:26 PM

So I have other shit goin on in my life other than living the fabulous cyber life. I only got 13 posts, what the fuck does that matter? Does it change the fact your an ugly ass pimple face nerd feeling like you got to be king of these boards? Get your fat ass in the gym sometime instead of masterbating to those excercise videos online you dumb ass bitch!

Shank
03-12-2009, 10:20 PM
So I have other shit goin on in my life other than living the fabulous cyber life. I only got 13 posts, what the fuck does that matter? Does it change the fact your an ugly ass pimple face nerd feeling like you got to be king of these boards? Get your fat ass in the gym sometime instead of masterbating to those excercise videos online you dumb ass bitch!

Yeah, like you know who I am, motherfucker.

The TroutBum
03-12-2009, 10:51 PM
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/news3/BurnNotice-S1.jpg

Served.

Shank
03-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Served.

What?

BUMP
03-12-2009, 10:57 PM

maybe in the real world u get to bang the Jessica Albas of the world on a daily basis, but this is our house, the cyber world and you just got

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Voltage/owned_asian_baby.jpg

N0000000000B